Student of Submission

Story Info
A student experiences bondage at her teacher's hands.
3.1k words
4.36
9.3k
10
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Disclaimer: This story is a work of fiction. It is intended for mature audiences only. Any similarities to actual events or persons, living or dead, is purely coincidental. All players are over the age of eighteen unless otherwise stated. If you have a problem with any of the following: non-consensual bondage, female on female sexual encounters, or powerful men seducing women, please read no further! This story was inspired by a drawing I have seen on the internet, and a friend of mine that I met on this site gave me the idea for the storyline. For my regular readers and any new fans, I hope you enjoy it and get nice and hot in the process!

-BBD

"Nh mm Gnn! MMhnph nrm mnn nnnng phn mm?"

"I can't understand you, my dear. Did you wish to try that again?"

"MMhnph nrm mnn nnnng phn mm? Nnphnm mm!"

"I'm sorry, my dear, but that's the problem of trying to talk through tightly taped mouth. You just can't effectively communicate, now can you? You know how I feel about making your ideas clear and concise."

"Mmmmmmmmmm, mmmmmmm!"

Dr. Benjamin ran his hand over my bare shoulder. I jerked away as much as I could, but there wasn't much room for me to move, seeing as how I was bound tightly to a wooden chair, with rope above and below my breasts and my wrists bound tightly to the small of my back.

"I must say, that rope here makes your delicious girls pop out even more. What are you, a D cup?"

I glared at him.

"Well," he packed up his briefcase, "I do have a class to teach."

"Nn! Nnn'ph mmnfm mm hmrm mnhm phhnph! Pmmnphm!"

"Don't fret, my pet. I'll be back as soon as class is over. In the meantime, you will be quite busy enjoying yourself."

"Hmmmmm?"

"Oh yes. What do you think that mechanism between your legs is for?"

I looked down. I had a tight rope tied multiple times around my waist, then threaded between my legs. I could feel it rubbing my clit and my pussy. Dr. Benjamin had tied what looked like a long black dildo into the rope, just above my love triangle. He reached down and turned a knob on the thing.

"Hmmmmmm! Mmmmmmmmm!" It began to vibrate and shook my whole pussy.

"And don't think about going to administration, my dear. I'll show them the tape of you enjoying yourself, which I know you will. I'll be keeping track of you on my phone, so try to keep your voice down."

He closed his briefcase and took it off the desk. "Ta, ta for now, my dear."

He waved before he left.

"Hmmmmmmmm! Mmmmmmmmmmm! Mmmmmmmmm!"

Holy shit! This thing was relentless! How did I get here, naked, bound, and gagged in my professor's office? Never in my nineteen years did I dream that I'd end up like this, and for what, because I was running late with a paper?

There were rumors about Dr. Benjamin, that he liked to turn his female students on to bondage and sex games, but they were just that, rumors...

So I thought.

He's a professor. He's got tenure! Has he really done this before?

"Mmmmmmmmmmmmmm!" I tossed my head back and screamed into my gag. Oh fuck, fuck, fuck! I couldn't close my legs because they were tied to the legs of the chair. I was completely naked. He did lock the door. What if someone heard me? No, I'm gagged pretty good. Actually, I'm glad that he did gag me, because I cannot stay quiet, not with these fireworks going off in my pussy.

"Ommmmmmmmmm! Mmmmmmmm!" I grunted as I managed to lean back in the chair. I had just enough movement to lift my ass off the seat. I started to thrust toward the ceiling. I clasped my fingers together.

"Mmmmmmmmm! Mmmmmmmm, mmmmmmm, mmmmmmm, mmmmmmmmmmm!"

My pussy dripped with moisture. Damn, I was so fucking horny. I needed an orgasm, and I needed it now! I grabbed the bars of the back of the chair and continued to thrust.

"Mmmmmmmm! Mmmmmmmmm! Mmmmmmm, mmmmmm, mmmmmmmm, mmmmmmmmmm!" I groaned and thrust. My body stiffened as the first orgasm erupted. Fire exploded from between my legs. I fell back into the chair. The moisture from my pussy and sweat made the wood slippery, but those ropes weren't letting me go anywhere.

I fell back and began to breathe in and out slowly. I was trying to slow my beating heart down. I held still for a moment and listened. The only sound I heard was the vibrator.

Suddenly, I heard a key turning in the lock. He couldn't be done this quickly, could he? Classes were at least fifty minutes. I glanced at the clock on the wall. I had taken less than ten minutes to cum. Unless he changed his mind. I held myself stiffly in the chair.

The door opened. Someone in a dark hooded sweatshirt, green sweatpants, black combat boots, dark sunglasses and a bandana tied over their mouth and nose came through the door. The person had their hood pulled up, and their sweatshirt was baggy. I couldn't tell if it was a man or a woman, honestly.

"Hmmmmm? Mmmmmm, mmmmmmm?"

The person stopped and looked at me.

"Mmmmmmmmm? MMhn nrm mnn?"

They kept looking at me. They said nothing.

"MMhn nrm mnn? Mmmmmmm?"

The person tipped my chin up. They reached down and turned my vibrator off.

"Cnn mnn nnphnm mm?"

The person shrugged their shoulders.

"Nnphnm mm?" I said.

They shrugged their shoulders again.

"Hmmp mm!"

They motioned to their mouth and acted like they were taking something off.

"Mmmmm!" I nodded.

They shook their head.

"MMhnph? MMhm nnph? MMhm mmnn'ph mnn hmmp mm? Pmmnphm phnhm phhnph gng nff mm mnnphh!"

The person reached down and turned my vibrator back on.

"Nmmmmmmm!" I cried as my pussy began to vibrate again.

Then they stood behind me and their gloved hands cupped my breasts. He slid his hands across my nipples and rolled them in between his fingers until they looked like little hard raisins.

"Mmmmmmmmmm! Mmmmmmmm!" I cried. My pelvis began to gyrate and thrust again. My body had a mind of its own by this point. I was slave to my own pleasure! The volcano between my legs began to bubble and boil again. Eruption was near once again.

"Mmmmmmmmm! Mmmmmmm, mmmmmmm, mmmmmmm!"

He grabbed my chin and looked at me behind those glasses. I noticed that he was also breathing heavy. Our faces were just inches from one another. He reached down with his other hand and yanked on my crotch rope, driving it further into my sex. Oh my God!

"Hmmmmmmmm! Mmmmmm, mmmmm, mmmmm, mmmmmmmmm!" I screamed. My pussy erupted once more. Intense waves of pleasure rocked me and would not let go. I raised my butt off that damn chair as high as I could get it. Oh God, I wanted a dick inside of me so badly, but the rope would have to do. As I started to come down, the vibrator was turned off once again. He stood back and watched me try to catch my breath.

"Mmmmmm, mmmmmm, hmmmmm!" I was sweating by then, and awfully hot. Whew! I never had such intense orgasms in my life! I looked at him and I said,

"Cnn mnn pmmnphm nnphnm mm nnmm?"

He pointed to his ear and shook his head. Why wouldn't he speak? Was he mute? Was he deaf?

"Hmmmm!" I wriggled in the chair. I tossed my head around. "PHnhm phhm phnpm nff mm mnnphh phn N cnn phnmh!" Once again, he shrugged his shoulders. Maybe he was saying that he couldn't understand me.

"Mmmmmm! PHhm gng! PHnhm phhm gng nff mm mnnphh!" I wriggled my jaw. He pulled a white cloth from his pocket.

"Hmm! MMhnph nrm mnn nnnng?"

He came over to me and pulled the white cloth over my mouth and nose.

"Hmmmmm!" He pulled it tightly too! He made some knots in the back of my head. I could still breathe, but now I was probably even more muffled than before! He knelt down and untied my legs and pulled me to a standing position.

"MMhnph nrm mnn nnnng?"

He knelt again and tied my ankles together. Now I couldn't walk. He took my elbow and nodded towards the desk. He gave me a gentle tug.

"Mmmmmmmm!" I hopped forward. My breasts bounced heavily. He pulled me some more, then tapped the desk. I hopped again. He put some pressure on my shoulders to make me turn around and face him, then he gently pushed me down to sit once more.

"Mmmmmmm? Hmm! MMhnph nrm mnn nnnng?"

He took some rope from his pocket.

"Mmmmmmm!" He pulled that rope through the rope tied around my waist. He pulled until I was forced to sit completely straight. I looked over my shoulder. He took the other end of the rope and fastened it to something under the desk.

"Mmmmmm!" I couldn't scoot forward or stand up. He stood back and looked at me.

"MMhm mmnn'ph mnn phnmh phn mm?"

I heard a key turning in the lock again. I froze. Whomever came in was going to see me sitting naked, bound, and gagged on my teacher's desk!

"Ah, I see you're ready for me, Brit."

I breathed a sigh of relief. It was only Dr. Benjamin. He walked up to the strange man and put his hand on his shoulder.

"Well done. You did exactly as I told you to do."

"Hmmm?"

"Shall we reveal who you are?" Dr, Benjamin asked.

The man nodded.

They walked over to me. He pulled off the man's hood and sunglasses.

"Mnnn?"

It was my roommate, Lana! We'd been roommates since freshman year, and we were quite close. Did she not want to give herself away this whole time?

"Surprised, my dear? We have one more surprise for you."

He pulled down the bandana. I gasped. The entire lower half of Lana's face was covered in silver duct tape. No wonder she didn't speak! She couldn't!

"Now, my dear Lana, strip."

Lana removed her boots, then her socks, and her pants. I was amazed to see that she wasn't wearing panties! When she pulled off her sweatshirt, she didn't have on a bra either! Dr, Benjamin immediately pulled her hands behind her back and tied her wrists together. Then he applied a rope chest harness to her upper body. He stood behind her and tied a really tight rope around her waist and threaded it between her legs.

"Now, my little bound beauties, you are going to entertain me and each other."

"Hmmmmm?" I said.

"Lana, show Brit what she's been missing."

Lana came over to me and looked into my eyes.

"Mmmmm?"

She angled her head, closed her eyes, and planted a gagged kiss on my lips. Then she stood even closer to me and began to rub her soft dark hair against my chest.

"Mmmmmmmmmm!" I squealed. She began to rub her taped mouth over my breasts.

"Mmmmmmmm! Mmmmmm, mmmmmmmmm!" I cried.

"Mmmmmm," she moaned softly. She rolled her neck in a circle, rubbing that smooth tape over my nipples.

"Tell me, Brit, does that feel good?"

"Mmmmmm, mmmmmm," I nodded.

Lana lifted her head and then began rubbing her breasts against mine!

"Mmmmmmmm! Hmmmmm, mmmmmm, mmmmmm!" I moaned.

"Mmmmmmm, mmmmmm, mmmmm," she said softly.

"Kiss her again," he ordered.

Lana angled her head and brought her face to my gagged mouth. This time, I kissed her back. Oh wow, I had never kissed a woman, let alone while we were both gagged! We were both moaning against each other.

"Mmmmm, yes, very sexy, ladies. Dr. Benjamin sat in his big leather chair. "Lana, you're first."

First for what?

Lana walked over to him. I had enough momentum to look over my shoulder. Dr. Benjamin had unzipped his pants. His thick eight inch cock was sitting straight up in the air as he stroked it. He stopped long enough to release her crotch rope, but he grabbed the free ends of the rope.

"Turn. Sit."

Lana turned her back to him. He grabbed her hips and pulled her onto his cock.

"Ohhhhh! That's a girl!" He slapped her ass!

"Mmmmmmmmm!" she groaned.

"Dance on this cock, girl!" He used the rope to pull her closer.

"Mmmmmmmmm! Mmmmmm, mmmmmmmm!" Lana groaned as she moved her lower body in circles. Oh fuck, I was so hot by then, but my vibrator was turned off!

"Mmmmmmmm! Mmmmmm? Hmmmmmmm!" I cried.

"Don't you dare cum," he said to me. "You sit up straight and don't you cum!"

"Mmmmmmmmm!" I grunted. I held myself straight in my bondage. How could I not cum with one of my best friends and my professor fucking behind me? I was already hot and ready for some dick action! Lana's moans didn't help either.

"You little vixen," Dr. Benjamin said to her, "you know you love this cock! You worship this cock! This cock is all you dream about, right?"

"Mmmmmm, mmmmmmm!" she said.

"You like me fucking you while you're all tied and gagged?"

"Mmmmmmm, mmmmmmm," she said.

"Mmmmmmmmm!" I groaned. My head dropped to my chest. The longer I waited, the more frustrated I became.

"Shit! Uhhhhh! That's a girl! Give me that sexy pussy! Is this my pussy?"

"Mmmmm, hmmmmm!"

"And I can have it anytime I want to, right?"

"Mmmmmm, hmmmmm!"

"Mmmmmmmmm!" I screamed. The rope between my legs was driving me nuts. I was trying to focus on something, anything that would take my mind off what was going on behind me.

"When she's finished," Dr. Benjamin said, "then I will have you next! Do you wish to come, my sweet Lana?"

"Mmmmmm, hmmmmm!"

"Then you have my permission. Come hard for your professor! Now!"

"Mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm!" Lana's body stiffened. She fell back against Dr. Benjamin. He grabbed her breasts with his other hand and pushed his dick up and into her repeatedly. I turned away. If I kept watching, then would come too!

"Ohhhhhhh," he moaned. "Good girl," he panted. "Alright, stand up."

She stood up. I watched him retie her crotch rope, then tie her in the same chair I had just sat in. He tied her legs to the legs of the chair and slid a vibrator into her crotch rope.

"Marinate in your girlfriend's juices for a bit," he said. He pulled her head back and kissed her taped mouth before he turned the vibrator on.

"Mmmmmmm, mmmmmmm," she moaned. Then he turned to me.

"Are you frustrated, my dear Brittney?"

"Mmmmmmmmmm!" I nodded.

"Do you want to fuck me?"

"Mmmmmmmm, hmmmmm!" I nodded.

"I'm not convinced."

"Hmmmmm?"

"Let's get you off the desk."

He untied the rope that was holding me fast on the desk. He helped me down and untied my ankles. He undid my crotch rope, finally, and removed the dildo, which was full of pussy juice and sweat. He took the free ends of my crotch rope and wrapped them around my waist some more, pulling tightly at each turn before making a a knot on my back.

"Now my dear Brit, do you want this cock?"

"Mmmmmm, hmmmmm!"

"Inside of your pussy?"

"Mmmmmm, hmmmm!"

"Show me. Give me a little sexy dance. Make him nice and hard again." He held his semi hard cock in his hand.

Sexy dance? What could I do, all tied up like this? I stood facing him. I stood with my feet shoulder width apart and I began to roll my hips in a circle.

"Shake those tits!"

I leaned back and shook my D cups at him.

"Good! Now move your hips side to side!"

"Mmmmmmmm!" I did what I was told.

"Turn around. Tease me with that sexy cinnamon ass of yours!"

"Mmmmmm!" I bent over and put my ass cheeks in his reach.

"Mmmmm, that's a good girl. Good girl. You want this cock, don't you?"

"Mmmmmm, hmmmmm!"

"Tell me you want this cock!"

"N mmnnph phhnph cnch!"

"Is that the best you can do?"

"Mmmmmmmm!" I nodded.

"Alright, come on, sit!"

He grabbed my waist rope and pulled me down on it, finally!

"Don't you cum yet, you hear me?"

"Mmmmmmm," I nod.

"Fuck me!"

I did what I saw Lana doing, gyrating and grinding my pelvis on him. Oh damn, oh damn, oh damn, this felt good! I could feel his thickness all the way in my belly!

"Yeah! Ohhhhhh! Oh, I love my bound beauties!" He thrust into me, bouncing me on his lap. "Does this feel good, Brit?"

"Mmmmmm, hmmmmm!"

"Do you want to cum?"

"Mmmmmmmm! Mmmmmmmmm!" I nodded frantically.

He reached around and rubbed my clit.

"Come! Come for your professor!"

"Mmmmmmmmmmm! Mmmmmmmm, mmmmm, mmmmmmmmmm! Mmmmmmmm!" I came ten times harder than I did before! If he hadn't been holding my waist rope, I'm sure I would've fallen onto the floor. He waited until I came down, then he stood me up. He turned me to face him. He stood up over me, his six foot frame towering over my five foot, three inch height.

"You belong to me now," he said.

"Mmmmmm, mmmmmm," I nodded. He tipped my chin up with his hand. "I will have your pussy whenever I want it. You will be my bound and gagged play toy anytime I wish. Because if you refuse, I have some lovely footage that I could use to ruin you. Now you wouldn't want that, would you?"

"Mmmmm, mmmmmmm!" I shook my head.

"Good girl." He kissed my gagged mouth.

"Now, you and your friend are going to stay here awhile longer."

"Hmmmm?"

"Oh yes, I have a previous dinner engagement. Don't worry, you all will not be bored."

"Hmmmmmmm!" I tried to run, but he caught me easily.

Five minutes later, my girlfriend and I sat back to back, tied as I was earlier that day, with the crotch rope and the vibrator going relentlessly. Now we both had cloth tied over our mouths and eyes.

"Don't worry ladies. I'll be back in a couple of hours to free you. In the meantime, you two enjoy yourselves."

The door closed and locked.

"Nnn'ph mmnfm nph hmrm! Pmmnphm!" I cried.

It did no good. Until he came back, we were stuck there, helpless.

The only sounds in the room were the buzzing vibrators and our muffled cries as we both started to have yet another orgasm.

This was going to be a long but fun couple of hours.

The End