All Comments on 'Academy Pt. 01'

by rebelxcarpenter

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
docmagnusdocmagnusover 1 year ago

The setup could be trimmed a little. I certainly zoned out during all the scene setting and listing of locations. You could probably accomplish what you need to set the story up with a fraction of that. But the story worked really well once we got to the Nurse's office. Abbie's internal dialogue during her spanking and exam made for a very erotic spanking session.

rebelxcarpenterrebelxcarpenterover 1 year agoAuthor

thanks for the awesome feedback! the setup is because it's a long project, but I get your criticism. I have 8 chapters so far and I'm planning on eventually releasing it as a book. Each chapter after this one gets to the sexy stuff much sooner.

docmagnusdocmagnusover 1 year ago

I think the set up would definitely work just fine for a book. It reads long here on literotica, but for a book, I think it'll fit well.

WriterOfRomanceWriterOfRomanceover 1 year ago

I can't wait until she comes back to the nurse for some relief

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Good concept and the story is off to a good start too.

I’ll admit that I lost track during the intro whether or not this is set in alternate version of earth where this is all normal or if it is a specific school of kink set in contemporary US.

The reference to a Daddy Dom was a definite turn off for me, I check the Tags for stories before reading because any Age Play, DD:LG, Incest stories etc are a hard limit of mine.

Including kink specific Tags are likely to attract readers with the same interests as you.

Tess (uk)

rebelxcarpenterrebelxcarpenterover 1 year agoAuthor

Tess- thank you for the great feedback! The Academy is in our world put on for age-play enthusiasts by a fictional secret society of kinksters. Literotica wouldn’t allow the age-play tag on this story. I’m new to the platform and still figuring it out.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Excellent start! Little Abbi has learned her first lesson, and obviously has many more to learn. She obviously wants to be a good girl, and lets hope her enthusiasm is not diminished by her first spanking. I think she should revisit Nurse Polk, have her needs dealt with by an adult and then she can get back to being a little girl again. I do think she needs some cuddles and perhaps sitting on Nurse Polk's lap would comfort her.

Looking forward to chapter 2.

AragonMAragonMover 1 year ago

Great start - looking forward to the continuation of this story...

rebelxcarpenterrebelxcarpenterover 1 year agoAuthor

thank you for the great feedback Anon and Aragon- part 2 should be posted any minute now!

writingsomethingnewwritingsomethingnewover 1 year ago

I really love this story. Thank you for reading mind so I could find this one. Feel free to PM me. I love talking to other writers.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userrebelxcarpenter@rebelxcarpenter
I am the pen name/alter ego/dissociative personality disorder of an insufferable square who would never, ever admit to writing the twisted smut that can be found on this page. Ratings are amazing and feedback in the comments section of my stories are fantastic...providing both...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Academy Series Info