Academy Tales - Assembly

Story Info
Student punished by exacting headmaster.
1.3k words
3.44
13.7k
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"How much longer do you think it will be before he gets here?" Ava tugged absentmindedly at the hem of her skirt as she leaned forward to answer Stacy.

"It's not even ten yet -- and you know he's never late for these. Don't be so impatient - I don't know how you made it to grad school without being able to sit for more than five minutes. I still can't believe we got here early enough to be in the front row. I wonder if we'll get to play at all."

Stacy snorted. "Ha -- with my grades? No way. Did you see how upset Ms. Bancs was with me last week when I failed the quiz? If she had her way, I'd be in the last row. Or literally out of the courtyard and back in the building."

Ava gazed around, enjoying the warm breeze that lifted the drooping boughs of the willow trees and ruffled her hair. The courtyard was her favorite place at Mason's Academy, and she spent as much time in it as possible. The trees, the koi pond, the gorgeous mahogany stocks set up on the center platform.

As the school's star pupil and literal poster child, Ava had never been in them herself. But she had to admire their craftsmanship and attention to detail. The raised platform behind that made the offender's skirt slip up to expose her bare ass. The glass panel in the front to exhibit breasts the slightest whisper away from spilling free of the low-cut uniform top. The optional yet often used ball gag that had been removed minutes before from Elena's full, red lips so that she could speak clearly. It was a testament to the school's strict standards and generous provision that her lipstick hadn't budged.

The overlapping chatter died down suddenly, and Ava glanced at the arched entrance to the courtyard to see Headmaster Mason's entrance. She took advantage of the fact that his attention was on Elena to rake her gaze over his body, squirming slightly in her chair in anticipation of the afternoon's events. He was, as always, immaculately dressed. Button down shirt with perfectly rolled sleeves, a tight vest that hugged his body, tailored pants that left just enough to the imagination. She had only met him face to face once, during her admission proceedings, but she had fantasized about him more times than she could count.

He made his way to the platform, nodding at Ms. Bancs and stopping in front of Elena, who licked her lips as the tantalizing bulge beneath his zipper came closer.

"Elena -- I can't say that I'm surprised to see you here again."

"I'm sorry, Headmaster."

"As well you should be. Ms. Banks tells me that you've been out of uniform twice in the last week. And that's after you were just here last month for having non-regulation toys in your room."

"But the heels are too tall! And we're all adults - the fact that we can't have our own toys is --" Before she could finish, Mason was behind her, spanking her with a crack that rang out across the stone pavers.

"Enough." His voice was stern, but grew teasing, taunting, as he moved back in front of her. "I swear we've already had a lesson on talking back with that filthy mouth of yours. I would fuck your face for a few minutes of silence, but I know you'd enjoy it too much." He crouched down, fastening the gag back in place, pressing the ball against her lips until she reluctantly opened them.

"Ladies," he said, standing and addressing the other students in attendance. "What is rule number 3 at Mason's Academy for Wayward Girls?"

"Punishment, not funishment!" they cried in unison. He nodded approvingly, and moved behind Elena. He briefly admired the red imprint of his hand on her pale backside, then unzipped his pants.

Ava never tired of seeing the headmaster's throbbing cock released from his perfectly pressed trousers. The juxtaposition of mild-mannered educator and sex god made her clit throb. She clasped her hands together to stave off the urge to slide a finger under her skirt. Stacy had already slipped one hand in her top and was pinching her nipples. Thankfully, Ms. Bancs was distracted. Stacy would end up in the stocks soon enough if she didn't stop breaking the rules.

Headmaster Mason slid one hand up Elena's thigh while he rubbed the head of his cock against her. Spreading her lips wide, he slammed it into her pussy and began to thrust violently. Her breasts came loose of her shirt's tenuous hold, and her pink nipples pressed against the glass panel. She moaned around the gag, and her legs trembled. Her face and breasts began to flush, and the headmaster abruptly pulled out, now dripping with Elena's juices and his precum.

"That's enough for now, don't you think?"

Elena whimpered, and he smiled. "You know that girls who don't behave don't get any satisfaction. You can stay there for a few more hours, and maybe your aching cunt will make you re-think your defiance."

Ava prepared to go back to class, but rather than zipping up as he would normally do, he moved to the front of the platform. She sat back down, curious, as he began slowly stroking the length of his cock. She licked her lips, shifting position.

"Ms. Bancs -- I believe you said you wanted to reward a particularly bright student this semester?"

"Yes, Headmaster. Ava Bloom. She's at the top of her class, and her record is spotless. I believe she deserves something to acknowledge her hard work. Ava, please come to the platform."

Though momentarily stunned, Ava recovered quickly and approached the headmaster, stilettos clacking on the stones. She tilted her head down in submission, making it easier for her to resist the temptation to take his cock, perfectly at face level, into her mouth. He reached down and tilted her face up with one finger.

"Ava, do you think you deserve a reward?"

"That's up to you, Headmaster. My body bends to your will." He smiled broadly at the assembly.

"This, ladies. This is what you should aspire to be. And now I'm going to show you what good girls get." He stepped closer, grabbing the chain on her choker collar, and sliding his cock into her eager mouth. She began sucking immediately, lapping up his and Elena's mingled taste. Her hand began to move up, and she stopped herself.

"It's ok," he said, "you can touch it." She cupped his balls in her right hand, gently rubbing her fingers across them as he thrust his hips harder, ramming into her throat, pulling her choker taut. She gagged, but the gag turned into a moan as she swirled her tongue and slid one finger up into her mouth to mirror her tongue's movements. Her thighs were soaked, and her skirt clung to her, the fabric generating just enough friction against her clit to tease. He fucked her mouth all the faster, and the world disappeared. Nothing else existed but his delicious cock and her throbbing clit.

The spell broke as he pulled back out of her mouth, and thick cum sprayed her face, dripping down to her tits and over her shirt. He slid his cock back into his pants, and zipped.

"You are excused from classes for the rest of the day. But you are not to wash your face -- you earned that. Wear it proudly. You can share with one other student."

He walked away, leaving her trembling, nearly overwhelmed with the desire to chase after him and beg him to fuck her. Well, he said she could share. She'd have to make do.

She crossed the cobblestones over to Stacy, pulling her up, and kissing her deeply, sharing the taste of the Headmaster. Stacy slid a hand under Ava's skirt and grinned.

"Let's get you back to your room -- I'm going to make you squirt so hard you ruin your sheets and end up in the stocks yourself."

Ava glanced back. It might be worth it -- even denied orgasm -- to feel his cock inside of her again.