Acceptance

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Ha! You mean like sixty-nine? No way! I'd hurt you," she said incredulously, alluding to some insecurity about her weight.

"You won't fucking hurt me. I'm not fragile," I said grabbing her and pulling her on top of me as I rolled to my back. "See?" I whispered, her face hovering over mine.

"Mmm, but - " she started before I cut her off with a deep kiss, wrapping my arms around her and grabbing a handful of her ass.

Maybe she needed to be told to accept pleasure.

"Do I have to tell you what I want you to do?" I asked.

"Mmm." She just moaned in response, smiling.

"I want you to turn around and straddle me so I can eat your hot little pussy until you cum all over my tongue," I said as authoritatively as I could.

"Okay," she whispered - incredibly.

I was starting to understand what she needed from me in order to allow herself to feel good. She needed me to give her permission to accept pleasure by demanding it from her. She had to feel like she was doing it for me.

She gingerly turned around on the bed and carefully raised one knee over my head, backing up and settling with her beautifully wet mound poised over my mouth, her large breasts resting heavily on my abdomen. I could feel her hard nipples pressing into my skin as I ran my hands down her body. I caressed the rounded sides of her breasts before wrapping my arms around her and gliding my palms back up her smooth back. I looked up at her waiting sex and moaned at the thought of tasting her. I grabbed her ass firmly, gently spreading her cheeks and admiring her dark swollen folds parting to reveal her damp pink interior.

I felt her hand wrap tightly around me and groaned. I tried to patiently kiss her thighs and tease her, but she suddenly took the swollen head of my cock into her mouth and I couldn't wait any longer. "Fuck, baby. Come here," I growled.

I roughly pulled her down to my waiting mouth, instantly feeling my lips covered in her warm wetness as she moaned excitedly around my cock. I licked her swollen labia in long lingering strokes, then brought my tongue down to her throbbing clit. She moaned again as I slid my tongue across her clit, then flicked it lightly before flattening my tongue and pulling it up through the center of her crease until I reached her ass. I buried my mouth in her dripping pussy, extending my tongue inside her opening before licking my way back down toward her clit, where I began to focus my attention. I pulled her down forcefully against my flattened tongue and rotated my mouth in small circles grinding my tongue against her clit.

She attempted to suck me faster as I held her to my mouth, but lost focus. She panted and moaned, releasing me from her mouth as she surrendered to her pleasure. I could feel her approaching climax, so I maintained my pace and pressure as steadily as possible.

"Oh," she moaned. "Oh fuck, baby. Ohhh fuck! Oooooh fuck, baby. You're gonna make me cum." She pressed her lips to my thigh, breathing heavily against my leg.

"Mmm," I groaned into her pussy as she involuntarily moved her hips and pressed herself down against my tongue, beginning to let herself go.

With her cheek pressed flat against my thigh, I felt her voice as much as heard it. "Unghhhhhhh," she moaned deeply, her body trembling and her nails digging into my legs as her climax tore through her. I held her hips down as she shook and came hard on my insistent mouth.

I felt my own pelvis squirming involuntarily, unconsciously seeking something to fuck as I tasted her juices and felt her clit pulsing against my outstretched tongue.

I gradually reduced the intensity and pressure of my tongue against her clit and loosened my grip on her ass as her orgasm slowly diminished, but I didn't let go of her entirely. I kissed and licked her lovingly, tenderly accepting her with my mouth.

"Mmm," she sighed noisily.

Sensing she was still enjoying the attention of my mouth I slowly increased my efforts again, wrapping my lips around her sensitive clit and holding her in my mouth while I gently massaged her with my tongue, testing to see if she wanted more of me.

"Mmm! Baby!" She moaned, pressing her cheek back down to my thigh. "You don't have to - " her words ended abruptly as she moaned again.

"Mmm!" I groaned into her pussy again.

I held her writhing ass to my face as she quickly approached another climax. This time I didn't stop when she came, shaking and moaning on top of me. I kept licking and sucking her clit. I couldn't help myself. I wanted to eat her hot dripping pussy until I could taste her fucking soul. Her orgasms came rapidly, blurring together until I couldn't tell where one ended and the next began.

Finally, she collapsed on me entirely, going limp in my arms, and I released her in fear she might lose consciousness. She rolled off of me gasping for air, leaving me covered in her silky wetness, the pillowcase cool and damp on either side of my face.

"God damn, that was craaaazy!" She hissed at me in a tone that almost sounded like a reprimand. Then she softened her voice and said, "Thank you."

It was sweet to hear those words. It's also something I always made a point to do after sex. I always thanked my partner. It made me feel closer to Zoey, knowing we shared this sentiment.

I lay back on the bed as she turned around to join me at eye level again. I held her close, but didn't attempt to kiss her. I let her come to me. I was still covered in her juices and didn't want to presume she'd be comfortable kissing me. She didn't hesitate. She grabbed the back of my head and pulled me to her lips delving deeply into my mouth with her tongue.

"Mmm, fuck!" I moaned breaking our kiss.

I rolled her onto her back forcefully, lowering my mouth to kiss her again.

"Ohhh," she moaned feeling my urgency as I kissed and licked her neck.

She reached down and found me with her hand, wrapping her fingers around me and stroking me while I tenderly attacked her with my mouth. She spread her legs and wrapped them around my waist as I slowly moved myself into position. She placed her palm flat on the top of my rigid shaft, pressing me down against her as I slid the underside of my cock along her wetness and over her sensitive clit. I pulled back and she guided my throbbing cock down to her tight opening. I slowly pushed myself forward, groaning as the wide head of my cock parted her swollen pussy lips. I held myself there for a moment, enjoying her tightness, then thrust my entire length inside her incautiously, my balls slapping against her ass as she gasped at the sudden feeling of me filling her.

"Ugh," she grunted as I left my cock pressed deep inside her, stretching her around my thickness. She was much smaller and tighter than I had anticipated, and I realized I need to fuck her more slowly and gently.

I kissed her neck and spoke into her ear. "Put your hand between your legs."

"Ugh, yes, baby," she whimpered back.

"I want you to rub your hot little clit for me while I fuck you."

I felt her hand moving slowly between her legs and pulled back. I watched her fingers find her clit and start moving in small circles.

"Mmm. God, Zoey. I want to see your face when you cum," I groaned at her, entering her fully again.

I held myself inside her, then pulled back and began fucking her with deep slow thrusts. I leaned back on my knees and held her legs apart, watching my cock disappear inside her. We locked eyes and didn't break contact as I tried to maintain my pace. I could tell she wanted me to go slow, but I also had to maintain this pace for my own sake. I had saved myself for her all week just in case we ended up making love.

Her hand moved more quickly. Her breathing became ragged and her moans grew louder. I moaned too.

"Are you close, baby?" I asked.

"Uh huh," she nodded at me, breathing the words more than speaking them.

Then she threw her head back, her eyes pinched shut and her lips pursed, as she tipped over the edge. She shook and her muscles tensed as she cried out in release.

"Ohhhh, baby," I groaned at her, watching her climax and feeling her clench around my straining cock.

I released her legs and bent over her, kissing her and holding her tightly. She wrapped her arms and legs around me, panting in my ear. I stayed there and continued thrusting slowly. I was nearly gone too.

"Mmm," I groaned into her ear, her body pressed to mine. "I'm close, Zoey."

"Wait!" She begged urgently. "You can't cum inside me. I'm sorry! I wasn't thinking!"

"It's okay, baby," I said stopping and straightening up to look at her.

She took my face into her hands, then whispered, "Come up here, baby." She took her breasts into her hands and pressed them together, running her fingers slowly up and down through the valley between her tits, physically demonstrating what she was asking me to do.

I pulled back until my cock sprung free of her warmth. I couldn't resist sliding myself up and down the outside of her wet crease a few more times before I carefully climbed over her. I straddled her torso, pressing her back into the mattress as I slid my slippery cock up the center of her abdomen. I watched her cup her ample breasts and push them together as I slid my throbbing cock between them. I thrust myself forward slowly until my glistening swollen head emerged at her chin. As I pulled back and repeated the action she lowered her mouth and welcomed my return between her soft lips. It was too hot.

"Fuck," I groaned, "I'm going to cum."

"Oh," she moaned, probably surprised by how little it took to put me over the edge.

I thrust my pulsing cock upward between her tits one final time before exploding. I felt my cock convulse and winced as I spewed a thick white streak of cum across her neck. I pulled back as I continued to erupt, coating the valley between her breasts with hot semen, then thrust upward again. My cock glided smoothly, lubricated by my own cum, as I continued fucking her soft beautiful tits, moaning and ejaculating until I was finally satiated and her chest was covered in my hot release.

Her chest was dripping with me. My thick cum looked pearly and white on her rich mahogany skin. I moaned again and slipped my hand under one of her tits, taking it from her hand and lifting it as I rubbed my cum into the flesh of her hard nipple using the head of my cock.

"Was that okay, Zoey?" I asked feeling a little ashamed of my mess.

"Mmm, are you kidding?" She said smiling.

I dismounted and leaned down to kiss her.

"Just relax there for a minute. I'll be right back," I said, before hurrying to the bathroom.

I caught my own stupidly grinning reflection in the mirror as I ran a washcloth under warm water. I always looked like a happy idiot after sex, but I didn't care. I returned to the bedroom with my warm washcloth and a fresh towel, and plopped down next to Zoey. I gently cleaned my mess off of her chest and neck with the warm washcloth. Then I carefully toweled her dry.

"Sorry. Is that better?" I asked.

"That was amazing," she said. "Nobody's ever cleaned me before. It was very sweet."

"You can use the shower if you want. There are clean towels in the closet."

"I'm good," she said. "You were very thorough."

"Are you hungry?" I asked. "I'm always hungry after sex."

I gave her a baggy t-shirt to throw on and we had a delightful conversation, eating dinner and drinking wine in the kitchen wearing just our underwear.

After dinner we cuddled on the couch watching a movie. She lay her head on my lap while I rubbed her temples, then massaged her neck and shoulders, enjoying the sensation of her melting into me. I ran my fingers gently through her luscious hair and felt content.

Halfway through the movie she began rubbing my bare leg and I felt myself getting aroused again. I wasn't sure if she'd be up for sex again, and I didn't want to ruin our tender moment, so I tried not to get excited, but my body betrayed me. With her head on my lap it must have been very obvious to her that I was getting hard, but I didn't attempt to touch her sexually.

She increased the range of her wandering hand on my thigh, sliding it suggestively up into the leg of my boxer briefs, then back to my knee. She teased me this way for a while, then turned her head kissing my hard cock through my underwear.

"We don't have to have sex again if you're not in the mood," I said, concerned that she might think I felt entitled to sex simply because I had an erection. "I'm just happy to have you here with me."

"Mmm, we're not going to have sex again," she said.

"Okay," I replied.

"I'm going to do something for you. It's your turn." She said smiling up at me.

I almost told her she didn't have to do anything for me, but then remembered what I had told her earlier. I thought about how I had felt when she tried to refuse my gift of pleasure and realized I was about to do the same to her. It had strangely come full circle and I suddenly understood that what she wanted was for me to graciously accept the pleasure she could give me. It would have been hypocritical for me to refuse something we both wanted.

"Mmm. Okay, baby," I whispered.

"Lean back a little," she said.

She lifted her head so I could pull my underwear down, then gently took my erection into her soft hand. She lifted my shirt and kissed my bare abdomen while she stroked me, gradually migrating lower until she finally wrapped her full lips around the head of my cock.

"Oh god," I moaned, sliding my hand down and under her arm to reach her breasts over her t-shirt.

"Does that feel good, baby?" She asked.

"It feels so fucking good, Zoey." I moaned.

"I can still taste myself on you."

"Ohh, fuck," I groaned as she took me back into her mouth sucking me faster and harder. I leaned back further as her lips glided skillfully up and down my thick shaft, her head bobbing up and down enthusiastically in my lap. I hadn't given her the chance to show me this earlier, but I now realized she was incredibly good at sucking cock.

She made wet sloppy noises and moaned loudly, sucking me hungrily. She plunged her mouth down on me, taking me deeper than any woman had ever done, her lips nearly touching my balls. She pulled back briefly to take a breath, then continued, bobbing her head rapidly, popping my swollen head in and out of her mouth.

I felt my orgasm building steadily. I groaned and squeezed her breast, then moved my hand to the back of her neck, resting it there lightly to feel the speed and skill of her sucking.

"Ohh fuck, Zoey," I groaned desperately, feeling her bring me to the edge. "Mmm, yes, baby. Suck my fucking cock."

She sucked me hard and pulled her head back until she released me with a "pop".

"Mmm, give me that nut, baby," she moaned, pumping my cock with her fist. "Nut in my mouth."

She dove back to my cock and swallowed me.

"Agh, fuck!" I shouted, lifting my hips off the couch.

"Mmm!" She moaned with her lips locked around the head of my cock as I ejaculated forcefully into her welcoming mouth. My cock throbbed and pulsed, threatening to escape her wet embrace as I spewed my hot load wildly.

She held me in her mouth, swallowing and moaning as my orgasm subsided and I gradually became soft. She didn't release me until I had become almost completely flaccid.

"Holy fuck, Zoey!" I gasped. "Get your fucking face up here."

She sat up leaning against my shoulder and caressing my leg. "Was that good?" She asked with a smile.

"That was beyond good," I sighed. "That was the best I've ever had. Thank you, Zoey."

I leaned in and kissed her passionately. Then I pulled away and said, "You are definitely gonna get it next time."

Zoey spent the night with me and we fucked again in the morning sun. She did, in fact, get it.

But that's a whole other piece of descriptive writing I don't have the energy to document now, and it wouldn't serve the primary message of this story, which is:

Love your body and accept gifts of pleasure. People will desire you regardless of your body type. And there are people who genuinely derive pleasure from pleasing you.

I dated Zoey exclusively for a couple more months until she decided to take a design job out of state. We tried a long-distance arrangement for a while but mutually decided to end it. We're still close, and I hope we'll always remain friends.

12