Acceptance

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Hey, Vicky! H-How are..."

"Where's Carl?"

Elliot noticed how her cock throbbed at just the mention of his name.

"Oh, uuuuhh...He's with Lola right now and their...y'know!"

"Shit! Which tent are they in? There's still time before he falls in love with..."

"You're a bit late. Carl is...well...he isn't Carl anymore!"

"What does that mean?"

"Lola already turned him into...Carlie! He...She looked like she was really enjoying it!"

Elliot watched as a look of pure frustration formed on Vicky's face as she angrily stomped her foot on the ground.

"FUCK!! Ugh, she won! The bitch finally beat me and it just had to be with a perfect person like Carl."

"Y-You okay, Vicky!"

"Yeah, I'll see you around Elliot! Gonna go tag team that girl with my sister. She won't be anywhere near as good as you or Carl but her ass did look really nice. I need to bust a proper nut anyway so...might as well cut loose on that girl!"

Elliot watched as Vicky slowly made her way to the tent her sister was in and saw her undo the front flap of her onesie, releasing her huge cock. She snuck behind the woman smeared lube all over her cock before plunging it into the unsuspecting woman's pussy while she was getting her face fucked by Zoey. Elliot could tell the woman was caught off guard by the way her body began squirming the moment Vicky stuffed her cock into her. He marveled at the sight of them pumping their cocks into the woman in perfect unison and could only imagine just how deep their cocks went. Elliot gasped when Zoey put both hands behind the woman's head and pulled her down, forcing her to swallow more cock than she could handle until her lips reached the thick base. With a massive cock in hilted in her throat the woman began desperately trying to pull her head back but Vicky simply held the woman's arms behind her back before drilling her pussy again with more force. He continued to watch for a couple more seconds before finally turning around to face the tent Roxy was waiting in.

He reached for the flap but stopped just shy of opening it, his thoughts reminding him of what awaited him inside. That once he entered the tent he would forever be changed by Roxy, by her big cock. Elliot swallowed the lump in his throat and with a shaky hand opened the flap, determined to see things through with the woman he had come to love more than anything.

The first thing he saw once inside the tent was Roxy laying down on the soft blankets with a big smile on her face. She was completely naked with her large breasts fully exposed for Elliot to see but made sure to drape the sheets over her crotch, keeping it hidden while still allowing her shapely legs to be seen. She licked her lips at the fact Elliot was staring at the sheets over her crotch and not her tits, knowing he would soon be begging her to give him more. He was fully focused on the outline of her large cock and it was only when she finally spoke to him did his eyes leave his soon to be favorite toy.

"I was worried! For a second I thought some other futa had gotcha!"

"Uuuhh...A-Almost!"

Roxy was studying Elliot's gorgeous face and was once again able to tell he wasn't telling her something.

"There's more! C'mon...tell me whatcha saw!"

"Well...I kinda...I saw Carl getting...!"

Roxy's smile grew and her level of arousal skyrocketed, causing her flaccid cock to jump as it stiffened a bit.

"Was he enjoying it? Did he love having a fat futa cock in his big bubble butt?"

"Uh...Y-Yeah. He...He was cumming. A lot actually! "

"Mmmm, you will too, baby!"

"......"

"C'mere Elliot! I can tell something's on your mind!"

Elliot walked up to Roxy and laid atop of her, burying his face in her large soft breasts and inhaling her feminine scent. He kept his face in her boobs for a moment before removing it and looking her directly in her blue eyes.

"Roxy, I...."

"What?"

"It's...It's kind of embarrassing but..."

"Go on! Y'know ya can tell me anything!"

"I...I want you, I want to do this but...I guess when you showed me your cock I kinda knew in the back of my head how things would go but now...Now that it's about to happen I'm kinda struggling to...to..."

"Accept the fact my cock's going in that big juicy booty of yours!"

"Y-Yeah!"

"Still think playing with a cock is gay?"

"No! Well...kinda. I...I dunno!"

"Tell ya what, I'll give ya proper dicking and show ya just how good it feels! I promise you'll love every bit of it."

Roxy began kneading Elliot's butt while staring into his eyes, waiting for his response. She could tell he was still getting used to his now role but once he shyly nodded a big smile formed on her face. She pulled Elliot up her body a bit so that they were face to face and eagerly brought her lips to his. The kisses they were sharing were full of passion and love that were beginning to turn Elliot on. Elliot, who was a bit conflicted about things quickly found himself lost in the soft lips of Roxy who was loving every second of their time together. The futa urges in her were screaming for her to dominate Elliot and despite doing her best to stay in control she still darted her tongue into Elliot's mouth.

His tongue was once again getting bullied by someone else's but this time was different. This time he did his best to wrestle the invader in his mouth with his own tongue. Roxy was caught off guard by Elliot's boldness and smiled before quickly rolling them over. Elliot was now the one on his back and Roxy's large body nearly completely covered his. They continued their steamy makeout session until Elliot's attention was refocused on something large wedging itself between his buttcheeks.

He already knew what it was but having it wedged between his cheeks gave it more of an imposing presence that couldn't be ignored. Elliot could feel its heat, the way it pulsed with Roxy's heartbeat, and since the leggings she was wearing were so thin he could practically feel the large veins running down its still growing length. He broke the kiss and was about to look between his legs, curious to see where Roxy fell in terms of size compared to the other futas he had seen. Just as he was about to look, Roxy put a finger under his chin, stopping him and bringing his head up to look into her eyes.

"Don't look at it! Just focus on me, okay?"

"O-Okay."

"Dontcha worry she's really eager to meet ya but only when you're ready. Now...Imma make ya feel good!"

Elliot didn't have time to ask what Roxy had planned. Without saying another word she put both her hands on his butt and easily tore the back of his leggings open. His big chocolate booty was now fully exposed, resulting in the last barrier between the two to be the sheet covering Roxy's cock. He opened his mouth to say something but the moment he did she quickly but still with a delicate touch put two of her fingers in his mouth.

"Mph!"

"Suck on em, hun! Just like when we were messing around in the dressing room. Y'know what's coming next."

Roxy licked her lips at the sight of Elliot blushing when she mentioned how he got his butt fingered before. He loved it then and she knew he'd not only love it again but love what came afterwards even more. Elliot verified Roxy's intuition by eagerly sucking on her fingers but also made sure to give her some pleasure as well. His hands had been free since they started, something he decided to rectify. Roxy felt a jolt of pleasure run up her spine at the sensation of Elliot's soft and small hands playing with her nipples. He was giving them light tugs here, a couple pinches there, and even a few twists to really stimulate her sensitive nipples.

Elliot questioned at first whether or not Roxy was enjoying what he was doing but all the confirmation he needed was between his buttcheeks. Her cock had quickly reached full mast and now felt like a steel bar was between his soft pillowy buns. She confirmed she liked it even more by beginning to grind into him, giving herself a buttjob using Elliot's ass. It didn't take long for Elliot to feel the warm and sticky liquid that was beginning to seep through the sheet separating them.

'H-Holy shit...I don't think she came so...so that means that's all pre! Jesus there's so much and it just started coming out!'

Roxy slowly withdrew her fingers from Elliot's soft lips, filling the void that was his empty mouth with her tongue again. She then slowly brought her fingers down towards his penis but Elliot knew where their true destination was. And just like he expected he soon felt her slick fingers on his butthole. Remembering Zoey's advice he took a deep breath and relaxed, allowing Roxy to slide her fingers into his butt with far less resistance than the first time.

"MMMPPPHHH!"

He let out a moan into Roxy's lips, feeling them form a smile against his own before she started slowly pumping her fingers into him. The pace was far slower than the first time but to compensate Roxy had begun pumping her fingers in a circular motion, stimulating everything within reach of her fingers. She wasn't trying to make Elliot cum but rather just get him a bit loosened up. She continued to finger his butt in slow rhythmic pumps that made Elliot's cock pitch a tent in his neon pink leggings. Roxy could feel his tiny penis digging into the small amount of pudge she had right below her belly button. She had just started but knew Elliot was quickly approaching his climax. His penis was not only twitching against Roxy but also releasing precum.

She began to finger his butt a bit harder, the thrust becoming faster with more power behind them. This was the third time she was doing this but still couldn't believe how tight of a grip his butthole had on her fingers. Her cock was now throbbing, eagerly awaiting its turn inside of Elliot. The futa in her was begging her to just plunge her cock inside of him and fuck his higher brain functions out of him but she couldn't, not yet at least. She could tell he was almost ready, his balls had started to slowly scrunch upwards and his little penis was throbbing non stop.

Roxy bit her lip and really gave it to Elliot. She was finger blasting his butt now and all it took was 10 more seconds of serious fingering to bring Elliot to the edge. She kept pumping his butt until the very last moment, when his body tensed up and his penis swelled. Just as he was about to cum she quickly pulled her fingers out of him, leaving him in a beyond horny state.

"R-Roxy, I...I was about to..."

"I know hun but I couldn't let ya. Not yet! Not until I show ya just good I can make ya feel with...her!"

"B-B-By her you mean...."

Roxy slowly got off of Elliot and onto her knees, straddling his waist. Elliot's eyes immediately locked onto the smooth and shiny black silk sheet that was draped over Roxy's cock. The steel bar he had felt between his buttcheeks before was now hovering over him and Elliot didn't even need to see it to know it was bigger than any other futa's. He was terrified by its size but his curiosity was growing at a breakneck speed. He wanted to see it with his own eyes and even though the conflicted emotions were still somewhat there, Elliot couldn't lie to himself. He wanted to try Roxy's cock, to see if it felt just good, if not better than what Carl had experienced.

With a shaky hand he slowly grabbed the sheet at the tip of the torpedo that was pointed at him and began pulling it down. The first thing revealed to him was Roxy's thick blond bush of pubic hair. It wasn't neatly trimmed like the girls he'd seen in porn but for a reason he couldn't explain its naturally unkept look suited her. He pulled a bit more, his already weak arms losing a bit more of their strength at the sight of not just the base of her cock which he couldn't believe was thicker than his wrist but her balls. Elliot's jaw dropped once they came into full view. Each was the size of a tennis ball, pulsing with excitement and by the way they were drooping down from their weight he could tell they were very full. Elliot was stuck trying to believe what he was seeing. He eyes not leaving Roxy's balls and his hands no longer pulling the sheet down. Roxy shook her hips side to side waving her cock in front of Elliot, getting his attention before speaking to him in a voice filled with so much lust and hunger it made him shrink a little.

"Keep going, Elliot! It's time for ya to say hello to my big girl!"

Elliot nodded yes and resumed his courageous task of unveiling the beast that would soon claim him. He kept pulling the sheet down his arm shaking more and more as an almost never ending cock kept being exposed. By the time he finally got to the head he had tears in his eyes. He had seen big, he had expected huge, but never did he imagine Roxy would have a monster of that size between her legs. She flexed her cock eager for him to remove the sheet off her head and after swallowing what felt like a golf ball in his throat Elliot did so. He removed the sheet off the tip of Roxy's cock a single yet unbelievably thick strand of precum connecting the two before he tossed the sheet to the side. His eyes nearly popped out of his head and his butthole began oscillating as it prepared itself for the stretching of a lifetime.

"HOLY..."

"Ya like it, hun? Cuz she sure as hell loves you!!"

At statement Roxy didn't even have to say for Elliot to know. The fat partially hooded mushroom tip of her cock had what Elliot could only describe as a river of precum coming out of the slit where it landed on his chest. Seeing the beast between her legs face to tip had brought an entirely new level of fear to Elliot. The precum's thickness was comparable to the loads that male pornstars shot.

Suddenly Elliot had the urge to do something he'd never thought in million years he'd ever do. He dipped his finger into the growing puddle of precum that had formed on his chest and then proceeded to bring it to his mouth. He was about to taste Roxy's precum but stopped just shy of closing his lips around his finger, which slightly aggravated the horny futa kneeling over him.

"Dontcha dare stop now!"

"W-What do...."

"Taste it! Ya already got your finger to that wonderful mouth of yours so finish the job and taste it. Mama ain't raise no waister and I ain't about to let ya waist some fresh cock honey! Go on, I'm waiting!!"

Elliot had noticed that Roxy had gotten progressively more dominant and aggressive since they started. He thought it was because he was doing something wrong but realized that every futa he had seen while at the party was like that. Elliot surmised that just futas were similar to men in the fact that they both naturally want to dominate their partners in bed but the key difference between the two was that futas outclassed men as whole in every aspect of sex. Especially when it came to cock size, semen volume and thickness, and they all had stamina that could allowed them to roughly fuck their partners for hours on end. In that brief moment Elliot realized that there was no competition between the two genders and that his girlfriend was a cut above her already far superior peers. Not wanting to disappoint Roxy, Elliot pushed past any inhibitions he was feeling and closed lips around his precum-covered fingers and was immediately shocked.

'Cock honey? Why'd she call it tha......Oh! It....It tastes sweet! A little salty but sweet! D-Does all precum taste like this?'

Roxy was so ecstatic, seeing the way Elliot was greedily sucking on his fingers that she began to lose control. She reached over Elliot and grabbed the bottle of lube. She tried to squirt some in her hand but nothing was coming out. Too eager and impatient to try and fix the bottle, Roxy broke the nozzle off. Elliot's eyes were closed and he was too busy savoring the taste of Roxy's precum to realize she just poured the entirety of the bottle of lube onto her cock. She generously coated her entire length, making sure to leave a lot on her bulbous cock head. With the remaining lube she had all over her hands she quickly brought her fingers between Elliot's buttcheeks. Roxy made sure to cover every micrometer of Elliot's butthole with lube and once she was sure his backdoor was properly lubricated she smeared the rest all over his big chocolate buttcheeks, ensuring they had a nice shine to them.

Roxy had one singular thought on her mind, one objective that every fiber of her entire being was compiling her to do.

'Must...B-Breed! Must Breed! Breed! Breed! Breed! BREED!!!'

Elliot was just about done savoring the sweet taste of Roxy's precum when he felt it. His eyes shot open the moment he felt something massive making its way between his pillowy cheeks before resting on his butthole. He looked at Roxy and began sweating. Her entire demeanor had changed and Elliot could tell she was beyond horny. He quickly glanced between his legs, his lips trembling at the sight of so much of Roxy's cock still visible despite it being right on his backdoor.

"R-Roxy, m-m-maybe we can..."

"Ya liked it didn't ya?"

"W-What?"

"My cock honey! Ya liked it?"

Elliot's face grew more red now than it had ever been in the past but he knew there was no point in lying.

"Y-Yeah! It was uhh...it was sweet!"

"Knew you'd like it! A lot of women say Lola's tastes a bit sweeter than mine and that hers doesn't have that salty aftertaste but ya know what I got that she doesn't?"

"W-Wha..."

"4 inches! I got 4 more hard, thick, and throbbing inches of good ol futa cock for ya! Although...If I'm being honest...Ya got me really, really excited...I'm a little bigger than normal. Mmmm, gonna get in ya real deep, Elliot!!"

"O-Oh, god!"

"Don't be scared! I'll take things real slow for ya...I mean I'll try to!"

"T-Try?"

"I ain't gonna lie to ya! I've been wanting to get in that big chocolate booty of yours since the day I met ya! And now that it's happening...I...I can't guarantee Imma be able to...control myself!!"

"B-B-But that means...it'll...it'll hurt won't it?"

"Oh, it'll hurt alright but only at first! Trust me...you ain't ever gonna think with that cute lil pecker of yours ever again once I'm done with ya! Yeaaaah, imma turn your pretty tight tush into a top of the line pussy! Ooooh, I can't wait any more! I gotta get in ya right now!!"

Elliot felt the slick battering ram on his backdoor start to press into him. He was clenching as hard as possible despite his body wanting every inch of Rock's monster cock. Between the mixture of lube and precum, along with how much more physically strong Roxy was compared to him, Elliot had zero chance of keeping her out. He looked up at her, seeing that she was breathing hard and staring into his eyes while adding more pressure. Elliot knew the more he clenched the more it would hurt but he couldn't help it. He was terrified not of Roxy but rather the third leg she had that was trying to get into him.

She wasn't even in him yet but he was already feeling discomfort along with the sting of his anal ring slowly being forced open. Knowing it would only get worse he tried to think of something else. Something to take his mind off of the behemoth of a cock trying to get in his ass. Nothing was helping until he remembered Zoey's advice again.

'Breathe and relax! Just breathe...and relax!'

He stopped clenching and started taking deep breaths, the stinging going away almost immediately, replaced by the moist sensation of the lube covering his butthole. However in doing so he gave Roxy exactly what she needed. Feeling Elliot's butthole relax, Roxy adjusted her footing for better support and went for it. She broke Elliot out of the repetitive advice he was giving himself by introducing her cock to the extremely tight warmth of his ass.

She had welcomed him to womanhood.

'Breath and relax! Breath and relax! You got this just breath and...'