Acceptance

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Do it! Cum for me, baby! Squirt like a good girl and become my...Ellie!!"

Hearing his new name was the last straw. Elliot took a deep breath and cried out like never before, his girlish voice sounding like music to Roxy's ears.

"O-OOOOH MY...OOOOOOOOHHHHHHH GAAAAAWWWWDDDD, YESSSSSSSSSSS!!!"

Elliot was squirting his watery load beneath himself, knowing that his weak seed would never find its way inside of a woman. A fact that he simply didn't care about anymore since he found his new calling as Roxy's cock hungry girlfriend. Roxy never stopped hammering her cock into him aiding in his rebirth as a woman. Elliot was slowly dying and being reborn as Ellie with each thrust of Roxy's massive cock speeding up the process. Soon the conflict inside of him that he had just beaten seemed a distant memory with him loving every second on Roxy's pleasure stick.

"AAAAAAHHH! AAHHH!! UGH FUCK! I LOVE IT! FUCK ME ROXY!!"

"I'll give ya my cock all day everyday, as many times as ya...Oh! Oh, wow! Look at ya go, Ellie!! You're really emptying the tank girl!!"

Roxy couldn't believe her eyes. Elliot who had only ever released tiny water loads was now forming a cum puddle that'd rival that of pornstars. His cum was still water and barely white but the sheer volume was nothing to scoff at. What really put a smile on Roxy's face was the fact each squirt Elliot released was only done so when she buried her cock in him. By the time Elliot was done cumming he had formed a cum puddle big enough to balloon a condom to the size of a tangerine.

Elliot was panting, trying to catch his breath. Roxy wanted to keep slamming her cock into his tight hole but knew her girlfriend needed a break but Elliot didn't want to stop. After pausing her thrust for a brief moment Elliot took matters into his own hands and began throwing his big chocolate booty back, fucking himself on Roxy's cock.

"OoOoOoHhH, Ya...Ya want some more?"

"I...I want you to feel good!"

"Ellie, I've been feeling more than good this entire..."

"No! I want you to feel really good! I want it, Roxy! I want your...your cum!"

As if someone just changed the batteries on a machine, Roxy felt a surge of new energy. She quickly pulled out of Elliot's ass wanting to change into her favorite position.

*SHLICK-POP*

The wet pop of her cock exiting his out of this world god given ass sent a shiver of pleasure up Roxy's spine. She licked her lips at the sight of Elliot's gaping butthole and her cock dribbled a long thick rope of precum directly onto it as she watched it slowly close back up as if it was still untouched. She laid down next to him on her back and once again smacked his butt to get attention.

*SMACK*

"Argh! Roxy?"

"C'mon! Ya said ya wanna make me feel good right!"

"Y-Yeah?"

"Then hop on my cock! It ain't gonna ride itself!"

Elliot glanced at the massive pillar of southern white meat next to him, it now glistening from the mixture of precum and anal juices covering its entire length. He still couldn't understand how he managed to fit something so big inside of himself, only to double back and realize that he didn't so much as fit it inside of himself but rather Roxy simply forced it in. Something he was more than happy she had done. He took a deep breath before trying to get to his feet only to find that his legs were like jello. The 40 some minutes of getting his butt roughly drilled by a cock bigger and thicker than his forearm had rendered his legs useless. Not wanting to keep Roxy waiting he simply crawled on top of her, sliding himself down to her knees. Elliot then grabbed the hard, hot, and throbbing beast in front of him, sweating a bit at the fact his small hand barely made it halfway around Roxy's cock.

Using what little strength he had Elliot managed to pull Roxy's cock down from its original position of jutting straight ahead of her to him barely able to hold it down between her legs. He then lined the fat tip with his slightly sore butthole, stopping for a second after feeling it throb rapidly with excited, oozing thick globs of precum right onto his hole. Elliot glanced at Roxy who had both her hands behind her head waiting for him to hop onto her cock so she could resume her fun with his ass. Elliot calmed his nerves a bit and was just about to begin the process of easing Roxy's cock back in when suddenly Roxy stopped him.

"Wait!"

"Am I...doing something wrong?"

"Oh no, baby! You're doing great! I just wanted you to be in the right position is all!"

"But I'm gonna...r-ride it...just like you wanted."

"Ya sure are but not like that. I wanna see that big chocolate booty bouncing on my big girl."

"So you want me to turn around!"

"Yeaaahhh!! Reverse cowgirl's the only position that'll do that big ol rump of yours justice!"

Roxy held her cock down for Elliot while he turned around, putting his big butt on full display for her. She lined up her cock perfectly with his tight hole, placing the fat head squarely in the center. Roxy hand planted her cock so firmly onto Elliot's butthole that once she let her cock go it stayed put. She then grabbed both of his wrist and before Elliot could question what she was doing she pulled him back and reunited her massive cock with his heavenly hole.

*POP*

"U-UUUUGGGHHHH FUCK!!"

"Oooooh, still wonderfully tight! Let's not waste any time and get straight to the fun!"

Roxy kept pulling Elliot back, slowly feeding him her cock and was doing so in once continuous motion. Elliot had hoped that after taking the monster between his girlfriend's legs that he'd have gotten used to the size but the aches and slight stings of his ass being stretched were back in full force. The only thing he was grateful for was that the deeper Roxy's cock went the more the pleasure he was feeling drowned out the pain. The massive futa cock ascending up his butt was slowly making progress and after only a couple seconds it was back to being hilted in his butt with her blonde bush tickling his skin.

Roxy let go of his wrist and smacked Elliot's asscheek for the third time, her hand print now clearly visible as if it were a bright red tattoo.

"Now get to riding, Ellie! Bounce that booty for me!"

Elliot slowly raised his butt off of Roxy's lap until he felt that enough was out of him before bringing himself back down. He repeated the process a couple times but felt off. He felt as if he was fighting himself, as if his instincts and conscious mind were both after the same thing but wanted to go about it in two different ways. He kept bouncing on Roxy's cock a bit more until he decided to stop thinking and just let his body do what came natural. Finally giving into his instincts as a natural bottom Elliot's mind and body came crashing together in perfect harmony. The switch in his head was now on and Roxy watched as Elliot who was barely bouncing his butt on her cock stopped for a moment. He turned his head around to look at her and Roxy immediately noticed that there had been a change in him. Roxy knew the eyes were a pathway to the soul and she stared into Elliot's, seeing his shine brighter than ever. Elliot then raised his butt until about half of Roxy's cock was out of him before slamming his soft buttcheeks back down on her causing her to moan.

"OoOoOoOHhH!! Thaaaat's it! Ride me like a good cowgirl! Show me whatcha got!!"

*THWAP*THWAP*THWAP*THWAP*

The pleasure was intense on both sides. Elliot was wilfully riding his first cock and due to its massive size along with the force he was bringing his butt down with, Roxy's cock was stimulating all the right areas including that special one that was deep inside of him. He had just started but was already feeling the same build up of pressure inside of himself like before, only this time he'd make himself cum by riding the cock he'd come to love. Roxy on the other hand was biting her lip and playing with her nipples while she watched Elliot's dump truck of an ass eagerly bounce on her cock. Roxy had plenty of women ride her before but none took the entire thing in reverse cowgirl like Elliot but more importantly none of them were nearly as blessed with an ass like his or came anywhere close to him in terms of tightness. Her toes were curling and she could feel her big balls brewing a load that would not only be massive but far thicker than usual. Her semen was already very thick but between the physical pleasure she was feeling from Elliot riding her cock and the mental stimulation that she'd turned a gorgeous boy into her girlfriend, Roxy's balls were ramping up production at speed she'd never felt before.

She stared at the sight in front of her, of Elliot's big chocolate booty hungrily gobbling up her equally big southern white cock and shuddered as a jolt of pleasure ran up her spine.

"OoOoOoHhH lord! I ain't never been one to pop quick but...OOooooohhh! I'm fixin' to blow pretty darn soon! What about...Oooh that's good! What about you, hun?"

"Good! Your cock's...good! Uugghh, it's so fucking good!"

*THWAP*THWAP*THWAP*THWAP*

"Then keep on riding, baby! You're churning a whole lotta nut butter and I...Ooooh...it's gonna be a whole lot cu...c-cu...O-Oooooh!"

"Yeshhh! Ooooh, yeshhh! I want it! Give me everything, Roxy!"

"Soon, Ellie! It's coming real...OOOOHH CHRIST ALMIGHTY!!!"

Elliot had never made a woman feel pleasure before let alone to this degree. Hearing Roxy's voice tremble as she spoke with arousal and pleasure dripping from every word made Elliot want her cum even more. He reached between his legs where Roxy's large and pulsing testicle resided and began firmly massaging them but it still wasn't enough for him. He began slamming his but butt down on her cock even harder and smiled internally at the fact he felt her cock begin to throb wildly inside of himself. Elliot was so focused on making Roxy cum that he'd forgotten all about the growing pressure building inside of himself. It was only when he felt his own balls tightly scrunch upwards with his cock quickly swelling did he realize what was going to happen.

Roxy was fighting to keep the flood gates closed. Elliot had added another form of stimulation with his small soft hands applying a shocking amount of force onto her balls, massaging them to the point they now felt uncomfortably full. Roxy had never felt her balls this heavy before and by the way her cock was throbbing she knew was about to unleash a tidal wave of extremely thick futa semen into Elliot. She wanted to last longer so she could enjoy the wagon that god had blessed Elliot with. She took a deep breath and collected herself, feeling the impending eruption die down a bit but just when she thought she could hold it in, Elliot reached his own climax.

*THWAP*THWAP*THWAP*

"R-Roxy, I...I..."

"You're what, baby?"

"I'm..."

*THWAP*THWAP*THWAP*

"OOOOOHHH, FFFFUUUGGGHHH!! I...I'M CUMMING!!!"

Elliot's entire body grew stiff as a board but never stopped riding Roxy's cock. He threw his head back, arching his back even more and cried out as he came for a second time from having a cock in his ass. He sat straight up on Roxy's pleasure pole frantically bouncing up and down, wanting to extend the mind shattering pleasure he was feeling. He was so lost in cumming his brains out that Elliot had forgotten that his hands were on Roxy's balls. Thinking that he was still holding her thighs he squeezed them for the support he needed.

As Elliot lost himself in his orgasm his already wonderfully tight ass clenched down tighter than ever and with his grip of Roxy's balls tightening as well, sending her over the edge. She felt a sudden surge of fresh cum get produced and overfill her tank. The floodgates she had been desperately trying to keep closed were quickly failing but she still tried to hold the tide back. She took her eyes off of Elliot's big butt and instead looked up at his face hoping the lack of visual stimulation would be enough for her to hold in her load. Unfortunately for Roxy, Elliot's face was even sexier than the sight of his ass bouncing on her cock. He had drool running down his chin, his tongue was completely lolled out of his mouth, his eyes were extremely heavy with them staying partially lidded. He was panting, trying to catch his breath all the while still eagerly bouncing on Roxy's cock, wanting more. Elliot felt that Roxy was mere seconds away from cumming and wanting her seed more than ever he said the first slutty thing that came to mind.

*THWAP*THWAP*THWAP*

"Give it to me, Roxy!"

"But I...."

"Fill my pussy with your...Ugh! Uuuggghhh, yesssss!...with your cum and make me your slutty little...Ugh!...little farm wife!!"

It was too much! Just the brief thought of Elliot back on the farm with her riding her cock first thing in the morning as the rooster crowed sent Roxy into a breeding frenzy. Instead of trying to hold her massive load in she instead stopped fighting it and began fucking Elliot like a mad woman. Without a word she grabbed Elliot's hair and pulled him back until he was laying down on top of her. She then quickly wrapped her hand around his neck with a very firm grip while her other hand was put on his waist, keeping him in place as she went rapid fire mode, thrusting her cock into him at a speed and force unlike ever before.

Within seconds her whole body stiffened and balls scrunched up so tightly it was painful. Roxy's eyes fluttered non stop and drool began coming out of her mouth in continuous streams. Elliot, acting on instinct, snaked his tongue into her ear, while pinching her nipples that felt two bullets between his fingers.

*PLAP*PLAP*PLAP*PLAP*PLAP*

"OOOOHHHH!! OOOHHH FUCK IT'S...IT'S COMING! OOOH LORD IT'S GONNA BE HUGE!!"

"UUUGGGHHH! UUGHH GAWD, YESSS! GIVE IT TO ME! GIVE YOUR WIFE EVERY LAST...."

Roxy took one last deep breath before unleashing a cry so loud it drew everyone's attention.

"OOOOOOOOHHHHHHH, GAAAAAWWWWWDDDDD, I'M CUMMMINNGGG!!!"

Elliot's heavy eyes shot wide open as if he was back in school and woke up late. He had teased and seduced Roxy into cumming inside of him, something he thought he was ready for but had severely underestimated just what was waiting for him. He felt Roxy's massive cock swell and expected to feel rope after rope get shot inside of himself but was instead greeted by a continuous dribble of his girlfriend's seed. The first thing that caught his attention was the heat. It felt like steaming hot goo was being pumped into him causing a warm feeling in his stomach. Roxy's seed spread its warmth all throughout his body radiating from its massive tip. The second and more shocking aspect of Roxy's cum that Elliot discovered was just how unbelievably thick it was. He felt every drop of her glue-like baby batter stick to his insides and after a few more seconds he understood why Roxy wasn't shooting ropes like he expected. Her semen was just too thick to be shot out of her love rod with any velocity.

Roxy was lost in the pleasure she was feeling and in a completely different state of mind. Her instincts and urges as a futa told her to rail Elliot's ass with everything she had but she managed to suppress those thoughts. They wanted her to be rough with him, to treat him as if he were another slut she was using but once again she buried those thoughts. It was only when she gave in and let herself cum did something snap inside of her. The kind, loving, and compassionate futa was still there but would now come second whenever she was in the middle of drilling her cock into Elliot. When she was with him the dominant and aggressive futa that had a reputation in the community for obliterating women's holes would come out and after taking a barely focused glance at Elliot, seeing the blissful euphoria he was in, Roxy knew he'd be perfectly fine with her change.

Elliot's booty was milking Roxy for everything she had. The boy's greedy hole was practically pulling the cum out of her cock and with the way Roxy kept slamming her cock into him simply made her release even more. By the time Roxy hit a minute of cumming non stop Elliot had formed a first trimester pregnancy bump that showed zero signs of stopping. Roxy in the heat of the moment turned her head to look at Elliot and made out with him for a couple seconds before letting him know how things were now.

*PLAP*PLAP*PLAP*

"OOOHH! OOOHH GAWD, YOU'RE MILKING ME!!"

"F-F-FFFUUGGGHHHH!! S-SO MUCH...SO MUCH CUM!!"

"UUUGGGHHH, YESSSSS!!! OOH, YOU'RE MINE, ELLIE!! MINE! I MARKED YA INSIDES WITH MY LOVE!! YOU'RE GONNA GET A NICE HARD DICKING AT LEAST A DOZEN TIMES A DAY! I KNOW YOU'D LOVE THAT, RIGHT?"

"GAWD YES! I'LL DO ANYTHING FOR YOUR COCK, ROXY!! I LOVE IT, I LOVE YOU!"

"I LOVE YA TOO, ELLIE! FROM THE MOMENT I LAID EYES ON...OOOOOHHH LORD, YOU'RE DRAINING ME!! SEEMS ONLY...ONLY FITTING I GIVE YA...MY...ALL!!"

From that moment on Roxy and Elliot both locked their lips together, starting a passion filled makeout session as Roxy continued to hammer away at her girlfriend's big butt, filling her with her thick gooey love. It took her nearly 4 full minutes to finish her seminal deposit into Elliot whose stomach had distended, giving him a second trimester pregnancy bump. He was practically out of it and breathing hard but Roxy wasn't finished with him yet. She rolled him onto his stomach and layed on top of him, thrusting her cock into him a few more times to make sure she was truly finished cumming.

Roxy then began withdrawing her cock from Elliot's ass and the feeling of emptiness grew with each cum covered inch of futa cock that left him. Once all that was left in him was Roxy's fat partially foreskin covered head she massaged Elliot's buttcheeks a bit before pulling out completely, causing an extremely slutty and sloppy sounding pop.

*POP-SPURT*

"U-Uuuuugh, fuck."

"Oooooooh my...I...I really gave it to ya didn't I, Ellie!"

"So...So much cum."

"Darn right there is. Woo wee, it's thick as can be too! Can't remember the last time my nut butter was this thick. Mmmmm, look at all that cream coming outta ya!"

She had just finished her first round with Elliot and released what was not only her largest load to date but also the thickest. Yet one look at her handy work and she was raging to go for another round. She slapped her still hard cock on Elliot's freshly creampied butthole a few times before lining her cock up for another go. Elliot who was not only exhausted but sore felt a bead of sweat run down his face at the realization that his girlfriend was an extremely hung insatiable beast. One that was eager and already raging for another round with his ass.

"R-Roxy! W-Wait."

"Sorry, Ellie! I warned ya that I can get carried away but this...this big chocolate booty is something else. I can't...OoOoOoHhH, I can't live without it. It's just too good! We'll go 5 more rounds and then we'll take a break."

"F-Five! But I still have cum coming outta me!"

"I know! Means I'll slide right into the best pussy in the city!"

"R-Roxy, please. I...I need a..."

"Enough talking! Time for round 2 outta 10!"

"10?! But you said..."

*POP*

"UUGGHHH! UUUGGGHHH, FUCK!!"

"Mmmm, still just as tight as the first round! Oh lord, thank you for bringing such a tight hole into my life. I promise to use it as much as I can everyday! Starting right....now!"

*PLAP*PLAP*PLAP*

Elliot was getting his ass pounded for the second time and it was just as intense as the first. He never would have imagined himself in such a position, on his stomach with a hung woman behind him drilling his ass as if he were some kind of college dorm slut. Yet as Roxy rode him with the speed and power of her thrust steadily increasing Elliot still came to the same conclusion.

"UGH! UUGGHH GAWD, FUCK ME! UGH, I LOVE YOUR COCK ROXY!!"

"OoOoOoHhH!! And I...I love this fat chocolate booty ya got, Ellie! Ooooooh, your...your pussy's the best I ever had! I love you so much!"