Accepting My Master's Punishment

Story Info
After worshipping him, now she must pay for a transgression.
1k words
3.85
8.7k
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

(This is a sequel to the story "Worshipping My Master's Cock.")

Last month, I had the great pleasure of worshipping your magnificent cock, dear Master. What a privilege it was to serve my deserving Master, right there in the comfort of your home. When the worship ended, you were such a kind Master in making a slight attempt to please me as well, but we both knew I must continue the week-long orgasm restriction under which you had placed me. So I left, feeling joyful of having served you and feeling truly in submission to you. Thank you for that, dear Master.

I cannot find the words to describe the exhilaration I experience when you receive pleasure while my pussy aches for you with no relief - I am wholly owned by you during those times.

As we were unable to meet again that week to relieve me of my restriction in person, I patiently and obediently awaited your permission by text at the end of the week-long period, allowing me - and indeed commanding me - to pleasure myself for you. Upon receiving your text at lunch time, I hurriedly left work and raced to my empty home. I removed my clothing, lay on my bed, and spread my legs, keeping my eyes open, focusing on the arm chair of my room, envisioning you there watching me. The orgasm was for you, so imagining you there observing me intensified and solidified the experience as being entirely for you. I knew you would be proud of my actions.

Any pleasure I receive is because of you and for you, Master. Your slave deserves no pleasure that is independent of you, Sir. It's fortunate that I do not come during intercourse with my husband. In that way, I am able to continue on with him, satisfying his sexual needs, while still reserving my true pleasure for you. You own my sexuality, Master.

I used only my fingers that day to bring myself to orgasm for you. No battery-operated toy was necessary, considering the intense arousal I was experiencing that entire week. I rubbed my clit - the clit that you like to call your own - ever so slowly in gentle circles. It was incredible to reach climax with such soft, tender pressure on my engorged, eager, desperate clit. And upon reaching my climax, I whispered, "Thank you, Master," as if you were there to hear my appreciation.

Today we have plans to meet at your home again just moments from now. But our plans are quite different this time.

What happened after that beautiful orgasm that day is what brings us to where we are today. I disappointed you that day, Sir. And I'm so very ashamed. You had allowed - and ordered - me to pleasure myself. ONCE. I got carried away that day, Sir.

After that lovely, intimate, submissive session of pleasing myself for you...moments later, I still felt insatiable. I needed more. Just moments later, I ruined the beauty of that first release by masterbating again, this time with the magic wand. It was aggressive and vulgar and not worthy of you. I took control of my sexuality and came THREE more times that day - THREE times beyond what you had allowed and ordered, and in a very unsubmissive manner.

When we spoke the next day, I admitted my transgressions to you. Indeed, I cannot and would not lie to you, Master. You expressed intense disappointment in me. You instantly placed me under orgasm restriction again at that moment, and I've been pleasure-free for a month. You stated that you would make me pay severely for my offenses the next opportunity you have to host me in your home, and then you ignored me for all those days. I dared not contact you, and simply waited to hear from you again.

Then yesterday, you informed me that today is the day I must visit you at your home to receive my punishment.

Master, I tremble at the punishment you will inflict upon me just moments from now when I reach your home. And yet I also experience a sense of calmness, peace, and tranquility, knowing that it will be as you wish, and that with every punishment you inflict upon me, I become further enslaved to you, further owned by you. On that I greatly thrive. For that I am truly grateful. For that, the pussy you like to call your own is currently slick with wetness for you.

So I thank you, Sir, for the pain and humiliation that you will impose upon me. You will do as you wish with my body - your property - and I am ready to endure any and all punishment you have to offer.

My movements have been very modest and meek since I received your message yesterday. As I moved about my place of work this morning, I found myself looking down, speaking softly and only when necessary.

And now as I walk these two blocks from my parked car toward your home, Sir, I walk with small, unassuming, humble steps.

With great humility, I do hope it pleases you somewhat that my demeanor today is evidence of my transitioning more fully into submission, in preparation for you, more fully into my "sub" space for you. Indeed, I am in a trance for you.

I imagine there will be no limit to what I take.

Sir, as I approach your home, you have just now kindly and generously texted me, reminding me that I have a safe word I may use. You are a good Master.

Please know that my goal is not to use it, but instead prove to you what a loyal, obedient, truly submissive slave you have in me - to prove to you that I understand the severity of what I did that day. I won't disappoint you today, Sir.

And now, with a tremendous throbbing in the pussy you like to call your own, I humbly knock at your door.