Accident or Attacked

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was the only game in town for me so I accepted, rub was I was accepted without audition but after viewing a video of me dancing naked with the Government Minister.

I didn't even have the money for the bus ticket to Manchester, but one of his event managers was up in Aberdeen doing auditions would meet me and drive me down.

I was to be picked up tomorrow about nine in the morning at Blyth Square a sort of Glasgow red light pick up area. I went their that night hoping to find a suitable place to doss down until I met my lift south in the morning.

I was standing in the Square balancing up my options and it was starting to rain when I head a soft voice behind me saying.

"Are you available for business, I have a hotel room just off the Square."

I turned towards the voice, he was about my height, slim built, white haired, beard and had a caring fatherly look about him, I didn't say anything, he just said."

"This way, I recognised you from the newspapers and your video on Utube."

"We headed to his hotel it was one of the plush ones too. We did the business I stayed with him until morning and had a room service breakfast he gave me five £10 notes as I was leaving.

I left just before nine walked back to the Square, no sooner had I arrived than a fancy Porsche sports car pulled up alongside me and a voice asked.

"Are you Kenneth? I am JoJo your ride south."

That how I met Joseph Jonathon Johansson, JoJo for short, he was a large muscular built gruff looking, long blond scraggly haired Dane.

He knew who I was going to work for they were in some sort of arrangement together.

He had run a gay night club in Copenhagen and was planning to open his own club in Glasgow if he could find backers. I explained I was trained at the Glasgow Ballet Conservatoire but glossed over the controversy over my all-night party with a politician.

He surprised me when he said."

"Good that the type of dancer and host we need for our new venture, did you enjoy our friendly Kentucky Fried Chicken 'Col Saunders' last night, he really liked you?

We had to check if you were 'up for it' as you say over here, he is our local 'Uncle Harry' talent scout"

"What could I say but 'yes I did and his £50', I think it was then we became friends? Must have, as he later asked did I have anywhere to stay, I said no. In his gruff voice said 'you can stay with me then.'

I started my first night at the club at ten. I was third on 'Full Monty' striptease dancer, I felt ok about it as I had done it before at Conservatoire and black tie fund raising dinners. I went home about four in the morning with JoJo, I gave him a very athletic thank you for picking me up and letting me stay at his apartment.

The noon time second thank you, JoJo enjoyed too.

Late afternoon I went to dance rehearsals at the Club and was introduced to Dumitru Phetsi from the Philippines, I was to call him Albert an adopted English name, he had trained as an erotic dancer in a Manilla night club and I was to do a set piece dance with him.

The first part of the dance routine I was to go on stage alone dressed as a young cockerel feathers and all with a proud 'I am available demeanor.' I was then joined on stage with Albert comparatively dressed as the 'proud incumbent cockerel' then we enacted a cockerel fight by a dance of dominance for the roost, feathers flew everywhere.

What feathers we had on we slowly ripped off each other until we were both naked, in the dance I had to be dominated by him. It ended up with me receiving sex as I lay on a couch with my legs hitched over his shoulders until he unloaded.

Subsequent nights sometimes I was the winner of the fight and had a sexual climax on stage, the more athletic the climax was the more the audience liked it and the more money we made in gratuities thrown on the stage by the audience.

One night my share was over £500 it was a business stag do after they received their annual bonuses for selling double glazing and solar panels.

Some nights we were filmed and streamed or sold over the web on a pay as you view channel, I didn't mind being filmed as I was being paid on a per view basis.

Sometimes the Club would have T'Girls and CD nights I would go dressed as seductively as I could. JoJo really liked me dressed sometimes on our night or weekends off or week away, particularly to Copenhagen, I would go dressed even on the flight, by then I had my own second passport in my stage name of Cattie Doogood.

I was there for over a year, JoJo and I lived together and became inseparable, the sex thing necessitated an open arrangement from both of us.

JoJo managed to get partners and financing for his new gay night club in Glasgow, which we were going to call the Groundhog Club, because every night was the same.

Problem was his personal financial backers were Quakers, although they were estatistic about the business revenue potential not the association with anyone gay and insisted JoJo mustn't be gay. Which he assured them he wasn't, that's why he leased the apartment for me so we could be together discreetly. The rest you know."

Kenneth asked me how I got started.

"My lifelong friend Jim got us an invite, through an Aussie lecturer he knew, to a formal business dinner party as 'available' companions all straight and above board. I was introduced to Angus a Highland company owner who was trying to get new business.

All in all he was a very straight laced guy, some of the other paired off couples were a bit amorous even my friend Jim disappeared off a couple of times during the evening. Angus just chatted with me, he asked to be excused at one point and went over to see someone, when he came back, asked me.

Would I entertain one of his customers in his hotel room, he would make it worth my while £150, just for being with him, he wasn't gay or looking for sex just liked to watch guy's strip and to touch them intimately.

He showed me a second contract if I could get him to sigh it would increase it to £300.

Jim and I on one occasion agreed to be life models for three guys in a camera club they had us strip off then touch each other intimately as they photographed us. I was sort off ok about what he was asking.

I went up to Alexander's room, he knew what he wanted. I wasn't to strip off he was going to strip me, I could feel the lust and excitement in his eyes as he unfastened my belt slid my trousers off and unfastened my shirt. I was standing their naked with only an open shirt on with a full blown hard-on.

He dropped my shirt and had me sit upright on the bed with my back against the headboard, started to feel my body with his warm hands and touching my erection. Slowly and gently he started to rub it, almost instantly I could feel myself build-up to a climax. I let him squirt me then rub cum over my stomach.

By now I was on a high he asked me would I be up for being a bit more adventurist, he would make it worth my while and give me £150 or £300 if he could film it, he had already signed the second contract all I could think of was £600 and agreed.

I knew the money wasn't theirs but from some brown envelope expense account, this is what convinced me I would like a career in forensic accountancy.

He went to his case withdrew a camera set it up alongside a light with a silver umbrella behind it. He then filmed himself touching me then groping and finally fucking me as I kneeled and held on to the headboard.

I cleaned up went back down stairs, gave Angus the contract and he gave me two brown envelopes which I put in my inside pocket alongside Alexander's brown envelopes.

I realised later drinks Angus bought me were probably spiked with something. What I didn't know until much later I was the only one who went the whole way as a business incentive and was paid for it. Never met Angus or Alexander again, but I learned a lot that day.

Even after our revelations Kenneth was still gagging for it as we had breakfast was rubbing my leg with his. I think that day both high on pain killers enjoyed the girls playroom and BDSM paraphernalia.

I didn't know you could do things like that with a whip but drew the line with spurs. Tandem bicycle machine is an understated exercise. I don't know if it was intentional but we enjoyed each other company recovering from our injuries.

Kenneth also had the habit of wandering about the apartment with only a white snug fitting towel lookalike shorts on. Between that his thin muscular dancers build his seductive dance way of walking then straightening the towel by pulling it down.

Which I found erotic, each time he walked past me and did that.

He would also sit beside me insisting I strip down too then body and hand rub me, he was doing it on purpose to get us aroused, at least I hope he was because I did every time.

A few weeks later Karl phoned and said "Dickie has an assignment for both of us and will explain it at his monthly pool party on Sunday.

Most of our bruising's were gone or hidden by makeup by the time we arrived at the pool party, Karl was the organiser. We all changed Kenneth was given figure hugging speedos with a diving porpoise logo which he looked invitingly great in. I was given different coloured swim shorts with a matching diving porpoise logo.

Given the protocol of Dickies parties we were not paired off. I was now one of the senior attendees who would submit the quarterly Cape Town report, Semiyon Kleiman was away setting up the new Austrasia market with Arav, my ex-flat mate in Cape Town.

Prior to the Consortium meeting Dickie took me aside to explain what Carol and Tom's findings were regarding what happened at the sports center. Their conclusion was it had nothing to do with the Consortium and I was the target of the assault not Kenneth, due to a mistake in identity.

Unknown to the Centre staff, management fearing law suit's had installed concealed CCTV cameras in the changing and shower area's following a series of claims of homophobic attacks and irregular liaisons in the shower and changing areas.

The CCTV showed Kenneth being attacked by my squash opponent and the Centers junior (clip board) manager before I arrived at the shower.

Apparently they mistook him for me in the shower spray we were both about the same height. Plus forensics was able to positively match the bruising we had coming from the same squash racket that hit me and was used on Kenneth. It had unusual maker's markings on the wood that left distinctive impressions in our bruising.

They had an illegal betting scam going on the squash league outcome and thought I would win my game by knocking my opponent out of the competition. Both had borrowed heavily and stood to lose a considerable amount of money they couldn't repay.

They both did a runner Bookmakers have an unforgiving way of dealing with bad debts.

The other cases that Carol and Tom highlighted were unrelated and investigations were ongoing.

Kenneth and JoJo agreed to come out publically as being together after the Consortium agreed to take a stake in JoJo's and now Kenneth's new night club venture in Glasgow to be called the Groundhog Club, which would cater exclusively for Glasgow's enlightened clientele.

After the meeting was concluded I was asked to meet with Dickie and two of the original Consortium members, they wanted to know about my dealings with Eric Von De Paard.

"He is a South African national who boasts he could trace his ancestry back to before the Zulu wars, close family friend of Stefan De Vries of the diamond mining dynasty, also has impeccable Government and political connections.

He is also the most unobtrusive, shy, quietly spoken person and astute multi Billionaire that I had ever met.

Semiyon asked me to meet him with Eric and see if the Consortium could do business with some of his organisations. I was to be introduced at a black tie chartable dinner in an exclusive private Gentleman's Dining Club by Arav my Indian flat mate whose family was also well known to Eric.

Arav, my male gay flat mate, was from a very wealthy Indian family who owned several Engineering and shipbuilding companies in Asia. Semiyon had already briefed Arav why he wanted me to go with him and be introduced to Eric.

At that time I didn't know what I had let myself in for when I agreed.

I was waiting in our apartment sitting room in my black tie and suit when Arav came out dressed in a colourful bare midriff figure hugging Sari, wearing expensive jewelry, long jet black wig and copious amounts of makeup, complete with expensive shoes and a Channel shoulder bag.

I had shared an apartment with Arav and attended some interesting 'anything goes' parties with him but I never knew he was into dressing. Apparently Eric, although gay, had never come-out as such, for public functions or photoshoots always had a female-in-arm who were either Dressers or T'Girls.

It was one of the worse kept secrets in the Cape not even his most ardent business rival would betray him due to his money and powerful connection, he also has an adopted daughter and son at very expensive private schools in Geneva.

After I had submitted a cheque publically for over a million on behalf of the Consortium to Eric's sponsored (questionable) charity, Arav introduced me to him. From the look in their faces and body language Arav and Eric probably had some history together."

Dickie said "I want you to meet with Eric in your role of Director of Offshore Finance, Guernsey as Eric wants to set up a business base in Guernsey for tax efficiency and companies for UK and EU trading purposes.

He also wants to transpose some of his wealth and companies discreetly from South African portfolios to Guernsey, Jersey, Alderney or Sark which he will want you to arrange.

To protect Eric's public reputation you will take Kenneth, as Cattie under her own passport as your female partner, in all respects, and I do mean 'all respects' I had a word with JoJo and Kenneth they are both ok about it.

Remember Eric will probably have you checked out and your relationship with Cattie and undoubtable have both of you filmed in your bedroom for future reassurances.

I knew what he wanted, accepted, followed-on with a press release that I was selected by the Consortium for the Guernsey position which I would take up immediately my deputy would be my old college and University friend Ian who had returned with his parents Mari and Calumn from New Zealand.

Business takes many forms and makes many demands of you.

©oxforddon

Editorial:

DI Carol McLagan and DS Tom Moor, Homophobic Investigation Team first appeared in 'Solo Club Night.'

Uncle Harry is a parochial terminology for a fixer of sexual introductions, character first introduced in 'Uncle Harry.'

Dumitru Phetsi as Albert first appeared in 'Can You Show Me How To Be Gay.'

Ian, Mari and Calumn first appeared in 'College Days' and 'Carbeth Huts.'

12