Accidental Date

Story Info
Story of a man and a woman who have sex on the second date.
1k words
4.03
6.6k
5
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

All characters over the age of 18, based on a true story.

Vicky and Adam had been dating. The previous night Adam had come round. She had told him that she probably wouldn't feel like sex, as she was feeling slightly sick and just wanted to work out what his intentions were. She had told him this, and she hoped the evening would involve a talk about where the relationship would be going.

However, as they had sat on the sofa, they both felt that the conversation had turned sexually charged. As Vicky glanced over she noticed Adam had an erection. It was clearly sanding up, visible through his sports joggers. She was taken aback at how hard he was - given that they weren't talking about anything sexual or even kissing. She found it difficult to continue the conversation as her brain descended into fog - remembering the previous time they had met. The conversation ended and a charged silence hung over the room. The silence allowed her memory to dive into the details of their previous encounter. She had abandoned her restraint and was hoping that he would initiate kissing her.

Adam suddenly reached over and put his arm around her shoulders. She let out a loud sigh as he gently placed his other hand over her chest. He quickly realised that she was wearing a soft bra, and started kneading her left tit over her clothing.

The couple became extremely excited and hurried to the bedroom. Vicky lied down on the bed and Adam climbed next to her. He quickly pulled her shorts down to reveal her perfect, bald, pink pussy. Automatically he lurched forward to lick her pussy lips, gently at first but gradually building to full sucking of her clit. As she watched him do this, she felt guilty that she had allowed him to do so much so quickly. But these thoughts were silenced as she felt the vibration of his moans against her bare lips. He expected Vicky to return the favour. He rolled over and pulled down his boxers. This revealed his huge red bell end, followed by 8inches of his completely straight shaft. She gasped, despite having seen it before. She didnt know how it would fit inside her, and she felt shocked and slightly embarrassed that it had done so before. She thought to herself that she would have to prevent him ejaculating inside her unprotected. Due to the size of his cock, it would be very likely to spray her womb if he did reach the point of orgasm whilst inside her.

She dutifully lowered her head down to kiss the tip of his cock. She tasted salty precum due to his excitement when licking her pussy. As she gently pecked and licked the top of his head, Adam became frustrated and grabbed a handful of Vicky's hair, pushing her face downward to take more of his dick in her mouth. She moaned which turned into a gag, which of course felt lovely around the base of his cock. Adam stretched his legs out, closed his eyes as he entered a blissful trance. He told her well done, try to take the whole thing. He greedily nudged the top of her head to encourage him to take more. He told her that she was a very good cocksucker.

Adam asked her if she would lick his balls. As she had stated that she didnt want sex that date, he thought she might refuse, but he felt the end of her soft wet tongue gliding over his sack within seconds. He moaned loudly, and lazily pulled at the end of his cock, wanking in her face. As she looked up at his dick, she went boss eyed as she tried to focus on the massive cock right infront of her face. He found this funny and smiled to himself, but also felt he was nearing the point of orgasm from the sight.

Adam tried to calm down but Vicky got up, naked completely now her beautiful tits displayed for him to see. She squatted over him preparing to lower herself onto his cock and ride him. Adam almost wanted to stop her as he knew it wouldnt be long before he would be cumming. His cock was almost purple. He looked down at himself as Vicky griped the base of his cock to guide it into herself. His cock jerked and twitched at her touch. A bead of precum spurted out of the end as they both watched it squeeze in-between vickys incredibly red pussy lips. They both groaned loudly as she lowered herself down. She started gently riding him and her tits started bouncing in time to her riding. Adam literally closed his eyes in an effort to prevent the inevitable. Her pussy was the tightest thing he had ever felt on his cock, and it was soaking wet. He felt the wetness against his pubes and the squishing sound was filling the room. He heard a giggle, which triggered him to open his eyes. He looked into Vickys eyes and saw her smiling, he could see she was having alot of fun. This was the final straw. Before he could explain, he was shouting through a powerful orgasm. He had forgotten to tell Vicky, when he came it was often described as a "cum blast". His cock and balls so much bigger than the average man, it made sense that he had more cum too. She continued to bounce up and down smiling through his orgasm. She felt a huge wave of cum spray deep inside her pussy - just what she had wanted to avoid. However she unexpectedly was enjoying the feeling so much that she gasped, feeling her pussy twitch and herself orgasm just after Adam had finished. They both enjoyed the feeling of her pussy milking his huge cock for the last few drops of juice.

After they had both finished, she leaned forward and entered a deep kiss with Adam to thank him. The pair were so exhausted, they both collapsed as soon as she rolled away from him. To be continued...