All Comments on 'Accidental Fiancée Ch. 02-03'

by AimEnigmaClick

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
AimEnigmaClickAimEnigmaClick4 months agoAuthor

Thank you so much for reading my story! This is actually one of my favorite series. On my patreon, I'm already several chapters ahead. If you're interested in checking out my Patreon, check out my bio for the link!

Bronco56Bronco564 months ago

Fantastic continuation. I didn't think I would like the story because I couldn't stand Karina. A testament to your writing. But in the end I'm definitely warming up to Karina and Juri

AimEnigmaClickAimEnigmaClick4 months agoAuthor

Bronco: Thank you so much! Admittedly, Karina starts out pretty rough. We have a long journey in front of us though. Let's give her some time to grow :)

Ravey19Ravey194 months ago

Not sure if Karna is putting up with Juri due to a guilty conscience or not. What's going on in the office? Is there any significance in her staff's ability to work better when she's not there, has it anything to do with the intern?

MigbirdMigbird4 months ago

Thoroughly enjoying how you are developing this adventure — the tentative awkwardness, the slow emergence of Karina at the hands of Juri, hint of possibilities with Alana. The bath scene so sensual and the sex so revealing. Can see why you like this storyline and characters you’ve created. I do as well.

PappasleazePappasleaze4 months ago

awesome as usual

Qwer12Qwer124 months ago

Outstanding and great storytelling of a 5 star adventure.. well done. Cheers

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Please take your time! Slow burn works just fine when it’s done well. This story is being done well. So many possibilities are open to you to explore. A submissive Alana at the office. A threesome at home with Alana and Juri. Be our guide for this adventure.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Looking forward to the next chapter! More, please!

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Ravey19 really toxic co-workers and bosses just genuinely bring down the collective morale of everyone in a workplace that they are around, and Katrina is a prime example of a boss who’s employees are probably great when left to their own devices but cause such a vacuum of stress and anxiety that the second they are present everything falls apart.

MartyHunterMartyHunter3 months ago

@Ravey19 I interpreted it as Alana was doing all their work for them and doing it very well. So another point against Karina, imho.

> What's going on in the office? Is there any significance in her staff's ability to work better when she's not there, has it anything to do with the intern?

dominance1970dominance1970about 2 months ago

Love it!

Will there be a Chapter 4 and more?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userAimEnigmaClick@AimEnigmaClick
**I've received a few emails from people stating they cannot access my Patreon page in their countries. If you'd like to access stories that aren't available anywhere but my Patreon without subscribing, send me an email at aimenigma@protonmail.com. Let me know which story you'...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES