Accidental Nudist

Story Info
A mystery theft leads to domination on a deserted beach.
2.4k words
4.16
11.3k
8
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Will2102
Will2102
148 Followers

My long cock dangled between my legs, and where were my clothes?

My body was dripping wet from my swim but all of my clothes and towel had vanished!

Panic set in.

There were two people coming down the beach, not far off, and I was stark naked!

I decided to try and hide myself near the sand dunes as the two figures approached. I tried to act cool, lying on my back and hoping they'd pass me by. But fuck!

The two figures, silhouetted by the sun, were walking straight for me. I squirmed in the sand as they now stood over me, trying to hide their smiles.

The two beautiful women looked down on me in their bikinis, smirking, and seemed to be angry.

"Hey!" The brunette shouted at me, "What the fuck do you think you're doing! This is a public beach! My little sisters are coming down the beach later - and they don't need to be seeing that!"

"I, I'm so sorry!" I I blurted out, "I've lost my clothes, and -"

"You what?!" The blonde shouted, putting her hand to her mouth to conceal her laughter, "You lost your clothes?!"

"This isn't a nudist beach, Sir, and you are breaking the law," she said as she pulled out her phone, "Maybe I should call the police?" She said, turning to her friend.

"Yes maybe we should."

And then I heard the first 'click'.

"But we'll need evidence!" She said as she continued to take photos of my naked body.

"Please!" I pleaded, "Please don't report me, I'll do anything you want!"

At this they both stopped and looked down at me. "Oh really?" The blonde asked. "Well the first thing you can do is to take your hands away from that cock so we can get a proper view!"

"What, are you serious?" I felt a little scared now, and so vulnerable; lying there naked with these women wielding their power over me.

"Do it." The brunette said, not smiling now.

So I pulled my hands away from my still wet cock and balls. I heard them gasp, their eyes wide.

"Oh my!" The blonde said, "I've never seen one so big!"

"And look how big his balls are too! Fuck he's not even hard yet!"

They both looked down at me, smiling now, and I heard the brunette's phone click once more as she said to me, "If you do everything we ask you to, I promise we won't call the police and we'll delete all these photos."

"Fine," I mumbled, just wanting to escape.

"First thing you can do, big boy, is to pull down my bikini bottoms with your teeth. Now!"

With no time to think I leant up on to all fours below the brunette and tentatively tried to get my teeth to grip around her bottoms, but it wasn't easy, and my chin was nudging between her legs. I could feel her body squirm and shudder as I kept on battling until finally I got a grip and pulled them down to the sand with my teeth, revealing a smoothly shaven pussy with large lips, already moist with lust.

"Now kiss me, lover boy." She said, and I knew what she meant.

I leant forward and stuck out my tongue. I could taste her juices, salty yet sweet. She moaned with pleasure.

"Oh yeah, lick it boy, just there."

Her thighs were shaking now as I continued to lick her pussy, lapping up her juices. She put her hand on the back of my head and forced my face deep into her pussy, my tongue now parting her lips with ease and entering inside her, her juices running down my chin.

"Oh fuck!" She cried, "Right there! Ah, don't stop!"

And with that I felt her hand grip tightly onto my hair as her whole body started to shudder. She came all over my face, I swallowed as much as I could, with the rest slathered around my face.

As her orgasm subsided she finally released me from her grip.

"My God," the blonde said, "that was so fucking hot."

"Wow," the brunette stuttered, out of breath, her body still shaking, "that made me cum real hard!"

"I want a go!" The blonde cried and stripped off her bikini, revealing a clean shaven pussy and C cups. They were gorgeous, and my cock was starting to swell. "But I don't just want your tongue, sweetie, I want that fat cock inside me! My boyfriend's only small - it's been years since I've had a real cock!"

With that she pushed me down so I was lying flat on the sand and she knelt down between my legs, taking my fat cock in her tiny hands. She slowly, seductively, stick out her tongue and ran it up from the base all the way along my shaft until she hit my head. I couldn't stifle my moan - this girl knew what she was doing!

Within seconds my cock was fully hard, swelling up to my 7 inch length; her hand could barely fit around it. She took my head into her mouth and massaged me with her tongue, she truly was an expert.

She released me from her mouth and stood up. I could see a string of her juices dangling from her pussy as she positioned her feet either side of my waist. She smiled at me as she slowly lowered herself and took my cock in her hand. She rubbed it up and down her pussy a couple of times before positioning me at the entrance of her pussy. She took a deep breath.

And slowly, oh so slowly, lowered herself. I could feel the tight walls of her pussy struggle to take in my girth. Her face was no longer smiling but contorted into a grimace of pain. She got halfway down, with about four inches of my fat cock inside her, before she had to stop.

She wiggled herself on top of me, trying to loosen her tight pussy that was clamping onto my cock. She was so tight it almost hurt!

She started to lift herself ever so gently off my cock before gently lowering herself down again. At first she went slowly, just managing half of my cock, but as she continued to rise and fall she could manage 5 inches, then 6, and with one final fall she took all 7 inches of my cock deep inside her tight spasming pussy.

She screamed in a mixture of pleasure and pain as she sat impaled on my cock, buried to the hilt deep inside her tight pussy. It took her 30 seconds or so for her to come back to her senses. She was a marvellous sight, sat there on my fat cock in a world of her own. She opened her eyes and smiled.

By this time the brunette had thrown off her bikini top revealing her massive tits, at least EEs. She laughed at her friend sat there helpless in my cock, "Well you got there in the end!" She shouted as she took her position above my face. "Now let's ride him till he's red raw!" The brunette said as she sat on my face, once again enveloped by her dripping pussy, as the blonde started to ride my cock.

I could hardly breathe as these two beauties rode me hard. I could feel the blonde throwing herself around on my cock like someone possessed. She wasn't lying when she said that she hadn't had a decent cock in years.

I could hear the sound of her tight pussy slapping into her puddle of juices as she slammed back into me over and over again.

She suddenly slapped back down into my cock hard and stayed there. I could hear her scream and then feel her pussy clench down hard on my cock as she came hard. Her pussy was squirming and vibrating all over me as she totally lost control, screaming and wailing as her orgasm raced through her, wave after wave. It was too much for me and my cock started to spasm and shoot my jizz deep inside her.

Finally she slumped forward onto my chest, exhausted and satisfied. Immediately the brunette jumped off my face, leaving me smothered in her juices and tried to help her friend off my cock. But the blonde was exhausted and unsteady on her feet.

The brunette only managed to manoeuvre the blonde off my still rock hard cock and forward over my chest until she settled her pussy right onto my face, taking the place of the brunette.

"You just sit there girl, til you recover your strength." The brunette said excitedly as she grabbed my cock hard between her hands and positioned her dripping pussy over me.

The blonde sat on top of my face was starting to wake up and was moaning and gyrating on my face. It was then that I realised the wetness of her pussy wasn't her juices, but my own semen seeping out of her excited hole.

I tried to move my head out of the way desperately but the brunette saw me and ordered me, "Don't you dare, little bitch boy! You drink down your own cum out of that wet pussy while I fuck your cock to oblivion!"

I reluctantly positioned my face back under the blondes pussy, my cum now streaming out of it as she continued to grind her pussy all over my face and nose.

And it was then that the brunette finally lowered herself onto my cock, I heard her moan deeply and then with one frantic heave she took all of my cock deep inside her. I could hear her squeal as my fat cock took her breath away, and I was at least happy that I had managed to shock that little bitch, but not for long. She was soon bouncing all over my cock like a bull rider, screaming in pleasure.

She was riding my cock well. Her pussy wasn't as tight as the blonde but she rode me real good, grinding and pounding. It didn't take long for my cock to start swelling and my balls to clench up. I tried to warn the brunette but my mouth was still full with the blondes pussy and my own cum still dribbling out of it.

It was too much for me and my cock started to shoot cum deep inside her pussy, I could hear her shout and she started to fuck me even harder than before as my cock continued to shoot load after load of my cum deep inside her. I finished cumming but she continued to fuck me, and now it started to hurt as my cock was super sensitive.

I tried to cry out but my mouth was too full.

The brunette was wailing now, "Oh yeah, you like that lover boy? What, you cum too soon? You got that big cock but you can't last 5 minutes with me! You're not done til I say you are baby!"

She started to ride me even harder now and was wailing out until she finally slammed back into me one last time and I could feel her pussy start to dance around my cock.

Her pussy clamped down hard on my aching cock and made me moan with pain while she bucked back and forth screaming in delight. And it was then that I could feel the blonde sat on my face clench her thighs tight around my face. With her clit pressed hard up against my nose and my tongue in her pussy I felt her cum for a second time. She squealed in pleasure like a young girl as she gyrated on my face, emptying her pussy of the last remnants of my cum straight into my mouth. With her thighs clamped around my head I had no escape as both the girls came hard all over me. One on my cock, the other on my face.

After a minute or so their orgasms subsided and I could hear them start to laugh. The blonde stood up and I could finally open my eyes to see her beautiful tight pussy above me gleaming with her juices and my cum. I looked down to see the brunette heave herself off my now soft cock which flopped back down onto my stomach.

My cum started to dribble from her cunt over my cock and balls and she shimmied her legs over my body, dropping my cum all over my stomach and chest until she was standing over my face. She rubbed her clit and moaned as she worked the rest of my semen out of her pussy, letting it fall all over my face.

"Open that mouth, lover boy." She panted as she continued to finger her clit. I did as she bade and felt my still hot cum fill my mouth.

She looked down at me and laughed before finally stepping out from on top of me and rested her head on her friends shoulder as they gazed down upon me.

"Quite a site!" The blonde laughed.

And I looked down at my cock and body to see myself totally covered and gleaming with their juices and my own cum. I could feel my face sticky with sex.

I heard a click.

"One for the memory bank!" The brunette laughed as she put her phone back in her purse.

"Well that ought to teach you a lesson!" Said the blonde as they both started to put their bikinis back on, "No nudism on our beach!"

The two burst into giggles as they looked upon my cum covered body and face, before turning round and heading back down the beach.

"Thanks, lover boy!" The brunette shouted as they left me there, still in shock as to what had happened, the taste of my own cum still in my mouth.

As they disappeared down the beach I hopped to my feet and raced into the ocean to wash myself clean. All I'd wanted was a nice relaxing day on the beach!

I dropped my head as I started to walk down the beach back into town, contemplating what adventures were in store as I tried to make it back to my hotel in the town centre.

To be continued...

Will2102
Will2102
148 Followers