Accidental Nudity Sunning

Story Info
Couple gets caught sunning nude by neighbors.
2.3k words
4.26
32.5k
18
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
JoandD
JoandD
251 Followers

ACCIDENTAL NUDITY SUNNING - EDITED

A few years ago, my husband, Dave and I were in South Carolina at our condo for a week of vacation. It was in late October, off-season, with not too many people around, and a great time not to have to battle crowds for restaurants, golfing, or even for space on the beach. Our unit is on the second floor, so the deck has a lot of privacy, especially if our neighbors to the north are not there or having renters. Their deck is the only place from which someone can look on to ours and be able to see very much. We spend lots of time on the deck, watching the spectacular sunsets, having drinks, and relaxing in the sun.

After we'd arrived it didn't seem like we had anyone next to us, so we were feeling like we had lots of privacy. This time of year, the weather is kind of mixed with some nice warm days and some requiring a long-sleeved shirt or even sweats. As a result, we hadn't bothered to pack our swimsuits. To our pleasant surprise the weather turned out to be a lot warmer than we'd expected and we ended up out on the deck quite a bit more than we had planned.

Early on one particularly nice afternoon we decided to lay out on the deck and catch some sun. Dave wore just a pair of athletic shorts that were pretty short and worked well for sunning. I wore a short light tank top that I just rolled up to the bottom of my bra, and the shortest shorts I had, to get as much sun as I could. I made a note to myself to get a swimsuit to leave here.

It was really warm in the sun and since there was no one else around Dave decided to shed his shots and sun in the buff for a while. I quickly admonished him for being so cavalier about the possibility of someone seeing him. He again assured me that there was no one staying in the condo next door, so it was pretty unlikely anyone could see us. Also we had not seen anyone one walk past on the boardwalk below for quite some time. And if someone did come by, they would have to be the center on an NBA team or walking on stilts to even come close to seeing us at the rear of our deck.

I kept asking him if he was sure it was safe for him to be naked like this. He kept promising me we were safe from any potential spectators, and, he added, if anyone did see us, we wouldn't know them, so no big deal. That didn't sound near as confident as his previous assurances. Let me say that while I'm not wanting to appear overly obsessive-compulsive about someone seeing us, I am mostly concerned with children who might be next door or even those priggish, up-tight adults who might take offense at being exposed to our nudity. After a while I got pretty warm and decided it would be OK for me to sun in just my bra and panties. Dave always gets turned on with me being outside in my underwear, even though I'm probably no more exposed, and probably less than in my two-piece swimsuit. But then, context is everything.

"You know, you could be naked too," he chided, "I'd love to see the sun on your beautiful breasts."

I'm pretty cautious and often a little self-conscious about my body, so I ignored his challenge and soon we both were reading and occasionally nodding off for a few minutes. After a while Dave decided to quit badgering me and close his eyes for a short nap. Thinking of what he'd said about the odds of others seeing us and the potential unwanted tan lines, I slid my arms out of my bra straps and peeled the cups down to just above my nipples. While I would do this with my bikini top at a beach or pool without hesitation, now in my bra I found myself unexpectedly feeling sensually aroused and even more surprised by my own willingness to strip-down like this. My attempt to minimize the coverage of my bra seemed a bit contrived and not especially flattering. Soon Dave woke up and saw me and suggested again that I go ahead and get naked with him, or at least take off the bra.

"I'm just fine like this, thank you," I replied unconvincingly, even to myself. "Oh, come on, no one's around," he pleaded.

With that I got up, put my arms back in my bra straps and went inside with our glasses to get us another drink. While I was inside, I could see Dave go to the corner of our deck to see if anyone was out on the one next to us. He obviously couldn't see anyone there, so he went back to sunning nude again. Soon I returned with a couple of gin and tonics, wearing my thin, short white cotton robe.

I sat back to enjoy my drink, and soon undid the robe and pulled my arms out of the sleeves. Dave was very surprised and more than a little pleased to find that I had taken off my bra and was now sunning next to him quite topless in just my sheer white panties which I'd rolled down to just cover my muff. I'm not sure he really wanted to acknowledge the fact for fear I'd get self-conscious and pull the robe back around me.

But after a few minutes, he said, "You look absolutely stunning out here, you know. You have the most beautiful breasts in the whole world." Dave always tells me my breasts would get an "A+ from any man filling out my report card.

"Yeah, well I'm glad you believe that, just let me know if you see anyone else around," I shot back. "I'm still not sure we should be out here like this." I'm often a little sensitive about exposing myself in public places, except when we've been in the Caribbean where the nude beaches seemed to welcome one and all.

We both nursed our drinks and read while it really did feel so good to be nearly naked in the sun. Soon we both were nodding off again. After a little bit I woke up and found myself getting even more excited by my bare and lotioned breasts glistening in the sun. The cool breeze was also teasing my nipples to perform their magic. With all this stimulation, I couldn't resist the temptation to take off my panties.

Dave, now seeing me naked went inside and got our camera, came outside, and quickly took four or five shots of me before I figured out what he was doing.

"Put that thing away," I protested, though without much conviction. I was liking the image of me outside naked in the sun. The risqué nature of having been captured on film and the now conflicting feelings about possibly being seen by an unknown spectator only heightened my arousal. Dave managed to shoot several more frames before I got up. "These are going to be spectacular pictures," he said. Then I took the camera and our glasses and went inside. I came back with more drinks and we got comfortable again.

Again, we both must have fallen asleep for a while, and when I was awakened by a clicking noise reminding me of Dave's camera. While I was ready to tell him to stop, I opened my eyes, behind my dark sunglasses, to find there was a guy on the deck next door looking at me over his shoulder, trying to appear nonchalant. I wasn't quite sure what to do, but I certainly didn't want to confront him, or even acknowledge his presence, so I continued pretending to be asleep. There was no doubt in my mind that he'd been there a while. He had obviously seen us as we napped exposed in the sun, and probably taken photos most likely of me. He may have suspected I was now awake and becoming aware of his presence, so he moved out of my line of sight.

Again, we had been to nude beaches before, and I never had any concern over guys seeing me completely naked there. Of course, there the guys were also nude and there were lots of other naked women around too. But this guy was fully clothed, and I was the only female subject of his attention. As I lay there thinking about him watching me, I was very surprised to find myself getting more excited with the thought of him unexpectedly and no doubt very delightedly finding me with my entire body exposed. And if I had a problem with that, I was forced to conclude it was just the price of enjoying being nude on my own balcony. He clearly wasn't offended by seeing my bare tits and pussy.

Several more times he walked out further on his deck to look at me and then look out to the ocean. This allowed him to be less obvious should I acknowledge seeing him. All the while I was wrestling with deciding whether I should really be enjoying myself like this, run inside, or just pull my robe back around me. My excitement had now turned into genuine arousal and must have been strong enough to keep me laying there knowing I was the object of this man's voyeuristic attention. The accidental, or at least unplanned nature of the situation gave me permission to continue my exposure without feelings of guilt or embarrassment.

After he had stood at the end of the deck watching me for quite a while, I heard the sliding door to his deck open, and a woman ask if he wanted something to drink.

"I'll be right in," he replied, clearly not wanting her to come out and see where his eyes had been straying. And he hurried inside. Dave continued to nap for the next 15-20 minutes, while I went inside to assess the situation. I watched as the woman I'd likely heard earlier came out on the deck and when seeing Dave sunning naked was visibly startled. Her husband surely had not warned her what she could expect to see next-door. She must not have been too prudish, because instead of retreating into the condo, she took her time giving Dave's naked body a thorough going over. She was much less subtle in her staring than her husband had been with me and equally unoffended. In fact, she had her phone in hand and quickly shot multiple photos of Dave while trying not to be obvious about it.

I think for the first time ever I actually realized the strong and genuine feelings of excitement Dave has had when other men have seen me naked. Now, seeing another woman finding my husband's nude body sexually appealing brought me an unexpected arousal too. Her having taken photos of him only heightened my excitement. It made me stop and re-assess my ofttimes irritation with his encouraging me to show off my body.

Dave soon woke up, and immediately saw that there was a woman on the neighboring deck looking right at him. He instantly pulled his towel around him and nearly ran inside. Now, in a most perverse show of unfettered hypocrisy, he asked me, "Why didn't you tell me there was someone next door?" I could hardly contain myself as I tried unsuccessfully to keep from laughing.

"How was I to know anyone was there? You're the one who offered me an 'unconditional, money-back guarantee' of privacy when you wanted me to get naked," I replied looking at him incredulously. I also now suspected he may have actually heard something earlier when he went to look at the neighbors' deck.

"How can I go back out there now after she's seen me naked?" he grumbled.

"You do know how hypocritical and sanctimonious that sounds, when you pooh-pooh any concerns I have about my modesty when you push me to get undressed?"

He looked like he was going to say something like "that's different," but he knew I wouldn't buy it and besides, he knew better himself. So he just didn't say anything for a while.

"I was so sure no one's been out on their deck, its mid-week, there's no car out in the lot, and no lights at night; how much more could we have done," he added.

By now things were cooling down, and I was feeling a little guilty for how caustic my remarks to him may have sounded. But I sure wasn't feeling a lick of guilt now for having enjoyed being seen, not even a little bit.

"Maybe you were right we just should have kept our clothes on," he added as he resigned himself to the situation.

"Who are you, and what have you done with Dave?" I paraphrased. "You were right to strongly insist we should enjoy our time on our balcony the way we want unless we're offending someone. It's taken me awhile to get there with you, so don't you dare take that away from me.

"I guess I just don't want to run into the woman next door again; I'd be embarrassed now."

"Well, I've got news for you, neither of them was the slightest bit offended by what they saw," I chuckled, "we were as welcomed a sight from their deck as the spectacular sunsets. And when he's back home with his golf buddies, he'll pull up pictures and tell them about seeing my tits and snatch, not playing the Ocean Course. And she'll be showing her tennis partners the pictures of you and your cock and not the dolphins."

We were both lucky and didn't run into either of them for the rest of our visit, not that it really mattered much. In the future, I plan to enjoy our deck as I wish and if people show up next door, I'll cover-up or go inside if there are any kids with them, or if they seem in any way offended.

JoandD
JoandD
251 Followers