All Comments on 'Accidental Nudity Sunning'

by JoandD

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

My wife had a similar experience. We married young, she was 18. We did not have much money so rented a basement suite. The owner (upstairs) was a 70 year old widower. My wife never wore a bra because she was a firm 34C .She liked backless tops so did not like tan lines. The house had a private large backyard. Shortly after we moved in my wife was tanning in the backyard wearing only a tiny thong. She had tanned her back and was tanning her front and dozed off. She woke to find Jack sitting on the deck drinking coffee. She apologized and covered herself. He laughed and said she had made his day. That she was a pretty young woman and since he had seen her already to continue. She did for the remainder of the time we lived there. He would often tell me how lucky I was to have such a beautiful wife “inside and out.”

Seeker59Seeker59almost 2 years ago

I loved reading this. It reminded me how many times I encouraged my wife to tan in her underwear or naked. She indulged me when she felt safe, even after being caught out a couple of times. Or maybe because of that risk.

zooliciouszooliciousalmost 2 years ago

Nicely descriptive and hot fun.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userJoandD@JoandD
Mature couple having evolved in expanding their sexual boundaries and now wanting to share their experiences here.