Accidental Revelations Ch. 07

Story Info
A busy day taking the first steps for a new home and busines.
22.6k words
4.78
4.8k
16

Part 7 of the 13 part series

Updated 10/06/2023
Created 09/25/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Tbcody
Tbcody
360 Followers

Cody put the numbers in his phone just before he pulled out of the parking lot and started to drive home, after a few turns he pulled into the underground parking garage and sat back, Cody pulled up his dad's number and started the call.

"Hello son, how are you?" Amell asked Cody.

"I'm good and as far as I know everyones ok, unfortunately I'm calling to pull in one of the favours dad," Cody told his dad as he texted the address of the factory.

"Well this is a surprise, I'm surprised it took you this long to use one. What do you need the family to do son?" Amell responded.

"That address I sent you, someone is making sure nothing can happen. It has no power and the city hasn't touched it since it burned down, some things I managed to find out are based on rumours. Hunters killed a demon there or something and burned it down to hide it and now they're suppressing everything they can, no permits are granted for anything the only thing you can do is sweep and clean it pretty much," Cody explained to his father as Amell wrote down some points.

"I'll get a few people looking into it, depending on who's watching over that place I might need to make a personal visit. If it's only some small political figure or local business owner I can just send a few people to deal with it," Amell explained as Cody heard Amell give someone an order to look into it.

"Thanks dad, call me when you find out anything," Cody said.

"I will and son, you know we could just help you build a place and avoid all this trouble son just ask," Amell said to Cody.

"I know but I can only afford things out of town and I need to be intown to run my businesses, plus you know I don't want to rely on the family name unless I absolutely have to. Asking for this favour was hard but I know I'll never find the right info by myself," Cody explained as he stepped out of the truck with his phone.

"I understand son, out of all my kids you're the most independent which I will admit makes me proud and gives me heart attacks at least once a year," Amell admitted to Cody.

"I'm not that bad dad," Cody responded as he entered the elevator.

"Let me remind you of last year's debacle with the protesters," Amell said flatly.

"Okay that's beside the point," Cody defended himself.

"What about two years ago you got in trouble three times that year," Amell said.

"I stopped illegal trafficking of poisonous snakes," Cody said flatly.

"You also ran into a building and hospitalised eight people and that's not including burning down their garage," Amell reminded Cody.

"They shouldn't have pulled guns on me then and just given me the snakes," Cody said dodging the fact.

"Uh huh and what about the metal concert a few years ago." Amell said smiling, remembering the news for that one.

"Okay I get it dad," Cody said blushing slightly as the elevator door opened, "Dad I've got to go," Cody said, stunned by what he saw.

"Everything ok son?" Amell asked.

"I think," Cody responded.

Before Amell could reply he heard Sarah in the background say, "The kitchen needed to be organised be..." Then the line went dead as Cody hung up, Amell burst out into laughter.

Mina walked into Amells office smiling, "What's so funny?" she asked him.

"Cody just got home and all I heard was Sarah saying 'the kitchen needed to be organised', I can only imagine what he walked into," Amell laughed as he spoke, Mina also started to laugh out loud.

"That poor boy," Mina said as she walked out of Amells office.

Cody Stared in disbelief at what was his kitchen, various empty boxes laid around and new appliances laid strewn about the counter tops placed haphazardly as Sarah looked around trying to re organize the kitchen, "What the fuck," Cody said loudly walking around boxes.

"It was messy and unorganised so I'm changing it around to better suit the house, plus I'm almost done. I finished the cupboards and drawers already," Sarah said as she pushed a large appliance beside the new and massive microwave.

"Sarah what is all this," Cody asked looking at the various boxes, "How much did this cost?" Cody was worried when he saw a price tag for over a hundred dollars.

"Not much only about six hundred, that's including all the extra food, cleaning products, body wash, shampoos, some large shirts and I'll need a dresser," Sarah said as she picked up a large turkey roaster and raised herself up and placed it on the top of the cupboard, "I also did a deep clean before starting all this," Sarah Said as she lowered herself back down to eye level with Cody.

"Sarah please tell me you have some kind of income," Cody asked her as he walked over to a stool and sat down.

"No, I quit my job before moving in with Carly and Eveline, but I should be able to get a stay home job," Sarah said as she pushed a microwave into the corner and moved the new toaster beside it, then replaced the toaster with an electric kettle instead.

"You used the last of your money for all this?" Cody asked shocked,

"I had about two thousand saved up when I quit, I still have a few hundred left," Sarah answered as she put a tall and wide spice rack between the mixer and stove top.

"Save it then or use it on things you NEED," Cody emphasised the last word as he watched Sarah put a large air fryer beside a deep fryer.

"I have," Sarah said giving everything a pointed look, "Since I'm going to live with you I'm going to need a proper kitchen, not just a basic stove microwave and toaster set up," Sarah told Cody firmly.

"What is that thing beside the deep fryer," Cody asked, letting his curiosity get the better of him.

"That's an air fryer, it's a lot more healthy then a deep fryer but it doesn't do large meals that well. So I got a deep fryer for larger meals," Sarah explained as she pulled out a tall metal coffee cup tree, and placed it beside the large coffee machine.

"That's neat, never even thought about something like that, also where are the girls?" Cody said as he watched Sarah organise a spot dedicated to coffee.

Sarah started to put some of the mugs on the tree then pulled out two new mugs for her, "They went to their place about an hour ago, they were here when I got home and helped me bring stuff in," Sarah said as Cody noticed that the cupboard had be reorganised putting glasses, mugs and specialty cups in the first cupboard. The second one held the plates and bowls including a new set he didn't remember having before, the third one was now filled with glass cookware that looked new.

"Will they come back tonight or is it just us?" Cody asked as he got up and opened the last two cupboards, the fourth was filled with dry goods and the small last one held various spices and containers of seasonings and breakfast items.

"They are just packing up some small stuff so they can stay the night more often. I know Carlys going to bring a small suitcase to store clothes. Eveline might too," Sarah said as she moved behind Cody and rested against his back, "I'm almost done," Sarah said, giving his ear a nibble.

"Not right now," Cody said, turning around and kissing her forehead, "Save it for later cause Suzy should be home soon and I want to start on dinner.

Sarah frowned and pushed Cody out the kitchen area, "Oh no I'm the cook from now on, also look here," Sarah said as Cody turned around to look, She lifted her shirt and bra and grabbed her breasts and bounced them in front of his face.

Cody smiled and turned around and walked over to his desk near the T.V "They look amazing, can't wait to make them bounce tonight," Cody said teasingly.

"Can't wait," Sarah said as she turned to the kitchen to finish her organisation.

After nearly an hour of quiet with the rhythmic typing coming from Cody's computer and muffled humming from Sara's cooking, Sarah turned to Cody and asked, "How are you taking this so well? It surprised me when you stayed so calm."

"I didn't know passing out was calm," Cody joked as turned, he thought for a few seconds while Sarah laughed lightly, "It's just how I am, what would I get from panicking or trying to push all this away? What's done is done, I need to do my best so that you and our child have a safe place to live. Eventually Carly and Eveline will be with us permanently and we'll have kids too, so I should just do my best to provide a safe home for everyone," Cody explained, pausing every few moments trying to explain his thoughts.

"I could ask you the same thing Sarah, we just met a few days ago and were already living together with you being the doting wife," Cody said before Sarah could reply.

Sarah paused as she started to stir what was in the pot, "I guess I'm like you, I devote myself to my partners. I try everything I know to make them happy even it bites me later on, my last partner for example. We were dating for two years, he brought in the money and I took care of the house. I thought we would have had kids but then he did something I didn't see coming," Sarah said as she rubbed her throat remembering.

"I guess he was having a really bad week and decided to get drunk and forget it. I don't know what I did but I did something and he snapped. I still remember the feeling of him choking me and remember all the stuff he said. Thankfully even in human form I'm stronger than most people and managed to get him off and out of the house. I called Eveline and Carly that night and packed everything I owned and left," Sarah said to Cody as she poured the pasta into a strainer.

"I'm sorry to hear that," Cody said at a loss for words.

"Don't be. I'm somewhat thankful because if he didn't do that I would have never met you," Sarah told Cody as Cody stood up and walked over.

"If that's how you feel then I'm thankful to," Cody Said as he sat at the kitchen island watching Sara put together supper.

"Oh why is that?" Sarah asked as she finished mixing the sauce together.

"I now have an exciting future to look forward to and I would never have learned about my family's long and deep history or learned about Demi humans or become a dragon without you," Cody explained as Sarah started to make the plates while blushing.

"I guess that's true," Sarah said as she made hers and made a few coils beneath her to sit on and eat, "I'm happy to know that you're excited about having kids with me," Sarah mumbled to Cody as she passed him his plate.

"I like kids I always have and I raised Suzy like she was my child, knowing what I know now can help with other kids, it also explains why mom always got annoyed with me when I didn't bring Suzy to dinners," Cody said as they both heard the elevator go down, "Looks like someone's home," Cody said as they waited to see who was here.

"How do you know someone's home?" Sarah asked.

"Only three people can come in without having to use the buzzer, Suzy, Linda who runs the vet clinic and Tina who runs the pet shop, tho the other two usually ask if they're coming up here," Cody said as he looked at the time and realised that the lower floors were closing soon.

"Don't they think it's weird how Suzy has free reign while other snakes are in tanks?" Sarah asked Cody as Suzy slithered in.

"No, when I first got Suzy they thought she was a bit unique but when her intelligence started to show they came to the same conclusion as I did at that point, we all thought she was some kind of lab experiment. It annoys me quite a bit that my family knew what she was but didn't say shit, it was nice tho that they treated her like my daughter whenever they visited or I visited with her on rare occasions," Cody explained as Suzy slithered up and hugged Cody.

"Hey hon, how was your visit?" Cody asked Suzy.

Suzy started to hiss and gesture with her head animatedly, Cody nodded and smiled, "Sounds like you had a great time, your aunt really spoiled you didn't she," Cody said as Sarah stared at him dumbfounded.

"How can you understand her so well?" Sarah asked, interrupting them, "I can hear what she's saying and you responded perfectly."

"After years together I can read her body language, didn't I tell you this already?" Cody said and Suzy nodded.

Sarah shook her head in disbelief, "I still can't believe it," Sarah mumbled as she turned around and started to make a plate for Suzy.

Suzy hissed loudly and continued to hiss as Sarah, Sarah looked back and said, "Huh so that's what it was for, I had no idea so I put it away somewhere else. one moment," Sarah said as she retrieved an oddly shaped bowl slash plate then a spork with a rectangular handle.

Suzy reached out with her tail and slid it into the two holes in the handle letting her manoeuvre the custom made spork with shocking dexterity, as Sarah filled the bowl like plate she noticed that it also seemed to have a small ramp on one side.

After Sarah put down the odd crockery, Suzy spun it around until the small built in ramp faces her and she used the spork to shovel in a mouthful before chewing is a bit, "I didn't know you could chew, I thought you would just swallow it," Sarah said as she started to eat again.

Suzy nodded her head and Sarah responded, "You taught yourself after realising you have molars? It sounds like your more of a mixed animorph," Sarah said as she turned to Cody who looked confused, "Sometimes animorphs will be born with human like traits, but not fully human half, Suzy has molars and clear human digestive system which i should have guessed already by her eating habits," Sarah explained to them.

"What other traits could be present," Cody asked.

"Mostly internal things with eyes and or ears the only external change, it's not rare or unheard of, just uncommon," Sarah answered as Suzy took another mouthful.

Suzy seemed to ask Sarah a question which she responded with, "Yes demis like me can sometimes get the ability to swallow prey or food whole, My aunt for example only eats large game once every two weeks," Sarah said to Suzy.

Suzy gave a shocked face and started to respond, Cody watched them talk to each other while eating quietly, he was happy to have someone around who could actually listen to her now.

As they were finishing dinner a chime rung throughout the house, Cody got up and checked the small security camera and let in Carly and Eveline who entered to elevator after it descended, Cody waited for them to come up and once the door opened he reach in and grabbed their luggage, "Go get some food if your hungry, Sarah made pasta," Cody said bringing the bags to the bedroom.

"I'm starving and thank you," Eveline said as she took off her shoes and headed to the kitchen.

"Thank you Cody and I'm not that hungry. I had some snacks at home," Carly said as she followed Cody.

Once they were in the bedroom, Carly closed the door and said, "I need to say a few things before we continue."

Cody stood up and said, "I'm all ears, what do you have to say."

Carly smiled and started to say, "This morning made Eveline realise that our past was quite different from what she remembers and while she isn't showing it it has affected her, when we got to my place she called our mom and after a long and stressful talk Eveline realised the truth. In a few days could you help me to make her feel better?" Carly asked Cody.

Cody nodded and said, "I can help out with that, but if I may ask what happened?"

Carly looked down and after a few moments shook her head, "Let's just say my mom had a favourite and has a superiority complex." Carly explained with finality.

"Also while this change is happening I put Cedric in charge of my rescue for the time being," Carly interrupted Cody as he was about to ask for more details.

Cody nodded and said, "Got it and I won't ask anymore questions," Once Cody finished talking Carly lifted her hand and let them change back.

"Where did you put that pearl?" Cody asked out of curiosity.

Carly smirked and bent over pulling her shorts and panties down revealing her naked bottom, Cody noticed the smooth chromatic surface just between her pussy and ass, "I'm curious if it'll hurt or feel better there," Carly said as she started to stand up but was stopped by Cody.

Cody smiled and ran his fingers over the smooth surface realising that it had sunk in enough to curve in both holes slightly, He started to gently tease both holes before pushing in slowly causing Carly to moan quietly. Cody then quickly fingered both holes making Carly cum around his fingers.

"How'd that feel? Also what colour spread out from it? Sarah had red or pink," Cody asked as he pulled up her bottoms.

"Great and it didn't, it stayed rainbow colour the whole time," Carly responded while fixing her shorts, "I won't say where Eveline has hers but the colour was blackish blue."

As they walked out Eveline was sitting down eating while Sarah and Suzy were looking at something on the laptop that Suzy owned, "What are you two doing?" Cody asked.

"Looking at ordering Suzy some sweaters, Maybe I can put some pockets on them or something," Sarah explained as she pointed to the screen.

"Why? Suzy already has quite a few," Cody said as he looked at the screen and saw various sweaters in different colours, Cody shook his head as he walked to his computer. Carly moved behind Sarah and started to make herself a small bowl of pasta.

"How'd you day go cody?" Eveline asked Cody as he sat down.

"Pretty good, found the best spot for what i needed sadly i need my dads help to get it running," Cody Responded as he put the finishing touches in his files.

"Why ask your dad for help?" Carly asked as she took a bite.

"Because apparently someone is making sure the property can't be approved for any kind of work, not even the city can work on it," Cody responded.

Eveline moved in front of the sink and rinsed off her plate as she asked, "And that means you have to ask your dad why?"

"If anyone can figure out who's pulling the strings whether their hunter or not it's him," Cody said as he reached down and pulled a bottle out of a small mini fridge.

"I see," Eveline said as she sat down on the couch, "If hunters are involved why not just find somewhere else?" Eveline asked, making Cody sigh heavily.

"Because I need to be downtown, if I build in the countryside I won't be able to respond to emergencies as quickly I also have to take into consideration the pet store and vet clinic being on the edge of town which will reduce the income and I'll probably have to close them down after a few a year or two. Also there is no building for sale that can accommodate what I need space wise, I can't tear down anywhere and build a new place. It would cost more and take a lot longer than I ever planned, that could take two to four years to build. Remodelling and building walls can take maybe a year at most, that's including possible delays and it's far cheaper," Cody explained thoroughly, then turned around and said "You are not the first to ask me that and probably won't be the last sadly."

Everyone looked at Cody and nodded in agreement, Suzy started to hiss, Sarah said aloud, "Suzy does most of the background management and everything she has done points to being downtown as the best option, plus she likes living in the city."

"Fair enough," Eveline said as Carly rinsed out her bowl.

"Living in the city would keep us closer and the new place you're going to is right around the corner from us," Carly said as she walked over and sat down beside Eveline.

"Speaking of that, do you two plan on moving in with me at anypoint?" Cody asked the twins.

"Yes but not right now, this place can barely hold two large snakes," Carly said pointing at Sarah and Suzy with her thumb, "Adding me and Eveline would overcrowd this place," Carly said to Cody while Eveline nodded along.

"Are you calling me fat?" Sarah said mockingly.

"The only fat you have is your tits," Eveline responded playfully.

Tbcody
Tbcody
360 Followers