Accidental Revelations Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Ya I understand that part, a lot of bi men and gay men don't like it when their partners bigger. Makes them feel less dominant when they prefer to be dominant," Cody said in agreement.

"So when will you girls reach out to them?" Cody asked rolling over which made Carly fall off his chest and land beside him.

"Not for a few weeks at least, that's what we agreed to but if you want to meet them sooner that's up to you," Carly said shifting around to get comfy and face away from Cody and pressing her back to his chest.

"I'll be honest Blair and Carmen both sound fascinating but let's wait till the new place gets started, but for now just talk to them let them know and all that," Cody all but whispered the last part.

"Already talking to them," Carly said but stopped when she heard Cody snore lightly. Carly smiled and stayed there for a few more moments.

In the kitchen area Sarah was putting together a quick meal when she saw Carly walk out of the bedroom holding a shirt in one hand and shorts in the other, "Still can't get them on easily?" Sarah asked as Eveline got up and walked over.

"I'm trying but it's hard to do things with these fingers, the thumb claws will rip them I think," Carly said stepping into the shorts that Eveline was holding out.

"You'll find a way hopefully and how did the talk go?" Eveline said after putting the shirt over Carlys head.

Carly popped her head and said, "Good, so far he seems interested in all four, specifically Blair and Carmen."

"Great," Eveline said as gently pulled the shirt over Carly's elongated fingers.

"Let's hope he stays excited for them when we introduce them," Sarah said as she pulled the pork chops out of the oven to check them.

"Same, I think my friend Garnet deserves someone nice," Carly said as she walked over to the couch where Suzy was curled around resting her head on the arm of the couch.

"How are you fairing with all this Suzy?" Carly asked as she sat down, Eveline sat on the chair nearby instead of the couch.

Suzy raised her head and hissed, bobbed and gestured with her eyes, Carly responded with, "I'm guessing you're doing fine you just didn't expect all this to happen?"

"Close," Sarah said with Suzy nodding, "What Suzy said was, 'I'm doing ok, I like all of you and I'm happy to see my dad happy as well. I just hope I don't see him naked is all'," Sarah finished causing Suzy to nod her head quickly.

"Well with how things are going that might happen accidentally," Eveline said before Carly could respond.

"I know I'm trying to keep what we do away from the living room," Carly said, giving Sarah and Eveline pointed looks.

Suzy started to talk again getting everyone's attention, after she was done Sarah said, "Are you sure? I don't know how Cody will take that."

"What did she say?" Eveline asked.

"She's thinking of moving to her grandparents house to give us more room and freedom, plus she's also been talking to Cody about moving out at some point. She knows how she looks and would have trouble finding a place but she still wants to be independent," Sarah responded as she put the food back in and checked on the pot of boiling potatoes.

"Isn't there a town for animorphs? I swear I remember hearing about one," Carly asked them.

"There it is, it's about eight hours north of here and it's really isolated. Suzy could live there with more like her but she won't see us as often," Sarah explained, causing Suzy to hiss and gesture with her tail.

"I know you'd like to be closer, plus you still manage and take care of quite a bit for Cody," Sarah responded to Suzy again.

"If she moves in with Mina and Amell she'll be treated fairly and may even learn a lot more," Carly said, and Suzy turned to her nodding her head, Suzy reached over and rubbed her head against Carly's neck and rested there.

"She's happy that you're supporting her and hopes you can help talk to Cody about it," Sarah translated for Suzy.

"I've always known you were an animorph Suzy, I'll always help you if you need it," Carly said, hugging Suzy. who blushed lightly as she hissed something.

Sarah smiled and said, "Apparently now that I'm here and can say what she said she wants to tell you something Carly."

"What's that Suzy?" Carly asked. Suzy started to hiss and gesture while hugging Carly with a coil.

Sarah smiled and blushed slightly, "Since you've met me you treated me better than just about everyone and like a person, only dad has ever done that. I just wanted to say that for about two years now I've thought of you like a mom I never knew, I love you and want to thank you for all the years of being there for me." Sarah finished while fanning her face.

Carly blushed heavily, smiling wide and saying, "Thank you for that Suzy, I tried my best to support you all these years."

Suzy hugged Carly and rested her head on her chest staying quiet, "So what now? What do you plan to do?" Carly asked Suzy.

Suzy hissed and looked at her phone that was on the end table, Sarah translated while finishing dinner, "She's going to message Mina and talk it out with them after talking to Cody."

"Fair enough, now who should wake him cause it looks like dinners ready," Eveline said, eyeing the food.

"You should," Carly said looking at her sister.

Eveline licked her lips and smiled as she stood, "Sure will, wonder if he'll like how I wake him up," Eveline said.

Suzy rolled her eyes watching Eveline sway her way into the bedroom, Suzy hissed something causing Sarah to snort, "I take offense to that," Sarah said laughing.

"What did she say?" Carly asked slowly, petting Suzy near her head.

"She called Eveline a 'raunchy reptile' which also goes for me and maybe you," Sarah said, pausing for a moment to think about what Carly could be.

Carly lifted her hands showing everyone her nearly two foot long fingers, "I can't even curl them anymore but i can still move them around," Carly said demonstrating by wiggling them.

While Sarah and Carly spoke Eveline had stealthily entered the bedroom and gently took the blanket off Cody, Eveline saw her prize dangling and slowly closed in licking her lips, unknown to her Cody had his eyes half open watching this.

Eveline started to gently lick the shaft slowly and carefully, once her tongue reached the head she licked around it and pulled it into her mouth, Eveline didn't suck it but gently squeezed smiling around the cock in her mouth feeling it harden and grow. Eveline started to fondle Cody's balls gently increasing the speed of the rising tower of flesh, Cody played along and rolled from his side to his back making the cock come out with a pop.

Eveline looked at Cody's face and smirked seeing his eyes still closed, she continued her slow and methodical pace as Cody carefully opened one eye and smirked again seeing at how distracted she was, Cody suppressed a moan as Eveline slowly engulfed his full semi hard length before pulling back. Eveline pushed herself to the base of his shaft again this time enjoying the full hardness stretch her throat, Eveline screamed in surprise around Cody's impaled shaft as he grabbed her head and smiled down at her, "Thanks for waking me, felt the blanket move and have been enjoying your velvet like mouth," Cody said grinning, Eveline tried to smile then tried to pull away.

Cody stopped her and sat up, then he shifted one leg at a time making sure the Eveline was constantly on his base, once he was kneeling he said, "That's better and you really don't rest that tongue do you, now brace yourself," Cody finished with a sadistic grin.

Eveline braced as Cody started to pound her face hard and fast making sure her gullet was pleasantly stretched, Eveline couldn't stop herself from making gagging noises as Cody barely left her throat before impaling her again. Eveline started to lose focus and black out, once Eveline started to go limp Cody pulled out completely making her gasp heavily and she started to breathe again, "You good?" Cody asked after she rolled onto her back.

Eveline nodded as Cody shuffled down the bed and lifted her legs and pulled her pants up to her knees, "Ummm I only wanted to wake you up Cody," Eveline said nervously as Cody use one hand to hold her pants using them to keep her legs closed and up and the other rubbed the head of his cock against her dripping folds.

"I know but I'm full of energy now," Cody said as he roughly pushed in making Eveline throw her head back and bite her lip trying to remain silent, Cody smiled and started to pound her fast and shallow.

Eveline covered her mouth muffling a quiet scream as she milked Cody's cock, Cody kept up the pace while also slowly going deeper, Cody was surprised to feel himself bottom out in Eveline while also hitting his base, "Apparently the transformation made you able to take me fully, that's good to know," Cody said smiling as Eveline looked down and nodded while breathing heavily, "Sit up," Cody Commanded while he stood stroking his cock.

Eveline sat and with no hesitation took Cody to the base and started to gag and choke on him, Cody held her head still as he gave a few quick pumps before groaning quietly, Eveline moaned as she finger her clit hard and fast swallowing every shot and making sure not to miss a single drop.

Once Cody was spent he slowly pulled out his softening member out of her oesophagus, "Did you enjoy yourself?" Cody asked while Eveline leaned forward and licked his member clean of all fluids but her saliva.

"Very, I've been on edge most of the day," Eveline said as she cleaned herself with her panties and pants before finding another pair, "Feels like you have to," Eveline said, rubbing her stomach.

"I had a nice dream, apparently I do want a harem," Cody smirked as he put on clean baggy shorts and a loose t-shirt.

"That's great to hear," Eveline said, opening the door for him and smiling.

"What's good to hear?" Sarah asked as Cody beelined for the kitchen island where plates of food sat.

"Cody wants a harem," Eveline said smiling,

"Hey sis you got something on your chin," Carly said smirking.

Eveline blushed and went to wipe it away but found nothing, She looked at Carly and smiled while mumbling, "Bitch," Before sitting down and grabbing a plate.

Suzy helped Carly stand and they both walked over to the island to eat, Suzy tapped Cody's shoulder with her tail and started to hiss and gesture around, Cody focused and after Suzy finished Cody said, "So you've been thinking about something for some time and you finally made a choice? What choice was that?" Cody asked.

Suzy started to hiss and gesture again, Cody watched carefully then nodded, "You want to move out? Where would you go?" Cody asked before taking another bite of food.

Suy made a few small gestures then pulled out her phone and pulled up Minas number, "You want to move in with mom and dad?" Cody asked.

Suzy nodded as she quickly swallowed some food, "We can ask them after dinner, did everything that happened recently make you rush this choice?" Cody asked Suzy after swallowing his food.

Suzy made a few quick gestures, causing Cody to respond, "It didn't rush it but helped finalise it then? Okay so long as you don't feel the need to leave because of it then ya I don't see why you can't move in with mom and dad. With everything that's going on you'll be safe and well taken care of," Cody said thinking out loud.

Sarah looked between them clearly surprised by how accurate Cody's responses were, "I'm still amazed you can talk to each other so well, only a few minor details were missed but you still understood it."

"I've been raising her since she was a baby, we've had to learn how to communicate," Cody said flatly as he moved the last few bits of food around.

"I know but it's still shocking," Sarah said, finishing her plate and rinsing it.

"How do you think I feel knowing what Suzy was but not being able to say anything," Carly said nodding with Sarah before taking a bite of the offered food from Eveline.

"Well I would have loved to know about all this much sooner," Cody said looking around, "At least you knew what you were and didn't have to transform in your thirties for the first time," Cody finished as he stood and walked around putting his empty plate in the sink.

"Fair point," Eveline said as she fed her sister again while taking a bite of her own food.

"When you're done we will make that call Suz," Cody said as he walked to the bedroom to get a shirt.

When he came back out he saw that everyone but Carly and Eveline had finished eating, Suzy was using a bag to bring out her laptop to the coffee table in front of the couch, "Sarah will you in this as well?" Cody asked when he noticed her sitting on her coils behind the couch.

"Yup, Suzy wants me to translate," Sarah explained as Suzy used her tail and head to open the laptop.

Cody sat down as Suzy pulled up Mina's contact info and started a video call, after a few moments Mina appeared on the screen smiling, "Hello hunny what's up?" Mina asked after seeing who was calling.

"Hey mom, Suzy has a question for you, one that I have no problems with," Cody said leaning away to let Sarah speak.

Suzy hissed and mimed while Sarah spoke for her, "Grandma after a few months of thinking and what's happened recently I've decided to move out, I want to try and be more independent from Dad and start my own life. Could I move in with you and Grandpa? After that I'll start planning and searching for a starting point of my own," Sarah said translating what Suzy was saying.

Mina's smile faded slightly as she listened, Amell poked his head into view of the camera and waved, "I don't mind if you move in, it'll give us a lot of time to spoil you and make up for all the years of not being able to do something together. As for planning your own life, we can help you find the right start for it," Amell said, then turning to Mina and whispering something to her.

Mina smiled wider and nodded, "I agree the only thing I'm wondering is this choice forced?" Mina asked, looking at Sarah.

"I asked the same thing, she's been thinking this over for a bit and made her choice today. What happened with Sarah helped with the decision but didn't force, trust me if I could I would have her stay here still," Cody said laughing slightly, "But I'd rather be supportive of Suzy rather then force her to stay here," Cody finished by reaching over and pulling Suzy into a hug.

"Then we'll happily let her move in," Mina said brimming with joy, "When do you want to move in?" Mina asked, noticing that Amell was pulling his phone out.

Suzy hissed and Sarah said, "As soon as you want."

"Tomorrow morning then, we'll be there around nine am to start moving stuff. Also son, i've gotten everything I need and your suit should be done by eleven, We'll pick it up then go see him and get everything sorted I'll tell you more tomorrow," Amell said as he messaged someone.

"Sounds good dad," Cody said as Mina ended the call.

Cody closed the laptop and hugged Suzy again, "I can't believe you're moving out," Cody said smiling, "I'm happy and sad at the same time."

Suzy started to hiss and gesture again and Cody responded, "I know you're all grown up, it's good that you want to take these steps by yourself. I just never expected it to happen so soon," Cody finished as Suzy coiled around him hugging him tightly.

Suzy hissed again and Cody just nodded and stayed silent hugging her tightly, after a few moments Cody said quietly, "I'll miss you, you better make sure to visit often."

Suzy laughed as she untangled from Cody and slithered to her room, Sarah lifted herself and followed her, "I'll help you pack up," Sarah said to Suzy who looked back and nodded in appreciation.

Carly and Eveline walked around the couch and sat down on each side of Cody, "You okay?" Carly asked while Eveline leaned in and hugged him.

"I wasn't expecting her to move out ever," Cody said quietly and he breathed in slowly, "It's caught me off guard, I know this is a good thing for just about everyone but it still hurts," Cody explained as Carly also leaned in closer hugging his side.

"I understand," Carly said, causing Cody to huff in disbelief.

"I do, our dad moved out when we were both still kids, I didn't fully understand why until I was a bit older," Carly explained as Eveline leaned over and looked at her sister.

Carly shook her head and mouthed 'not here' to her sister, Eveline nodded and leaned back, Cody was oblivious to this small exchange, "So what will you do with her room?" Carly asked.

"I don't know, I could probably just put some dressers and other stuff in there for you girls," Cody said thinking of the quickest response.

"That would be nice," Carly said leaning into Cody and staying silent.

After ten minutes of cuddling Cody let out a big sigh and stood up, "Might as well go downstairs and check on everyone," Cody said making his way to the elevator.

"Have fun," Eveline said as Carly sat back and turned on the T.V.

"Why did dad move out?" Eveline asked Carly, "He never told me why and mom only ever said 'he couldn't cut it'," Eveline said to Carly looking annoyed.

"Sis, remember our conversation from yesterday? A lot of that pushed dad out the door. Once mom started to spiral Dad tried to help her but she just got worse and worse, we both know mom will never truly love me or accept me," Carly said holding her hands up, "This will only make her worse, dad will be happy for us, mom will just try to make this about her," Carly said shaking her head slowly, Eveline frowned and laid her head in Carlys lap.

"I'm sorry you had to go through all that sis," Eveline said quietly, "When Cody comes back up we should go to bed, Sarah and Suzy will be busy for a bit," Eveline said after looking up to Carly.

"I agree," Carly said, resting her hand on Evelines stomach.

Everyone tended to their matters for an hour or so, Cody took care of the rescues on the second floor and fed some, looked at the ones in need of medical care and checked on the ones in the basement. Sarah helped Suzy pack up most loose things and Sarah held her when she started to Cry, Eveline and Carly sat in comfortable silence watching some T.V.

Cody came back up and walked over to the couch and smiled seeing Eveline asleep in Carlys lap, "Someones tired," He said quietly.

"Well someone tired her out an hour ago," Carly said smirking at Cody, "I wouldn't mind a quick one either," Carly whispered that last part while licking her lips.

"In the morning," Cody responded before giving her a slow kiss, Carly groaned in disappointment when he pulled away.

"I'll get her in bed," Carly said, trying to wake Eveline, Cody smiled and walked over to Suzy's room and knocked.

"Come in," Sarah said for Suzy who was busy folding her sweaters, "Where just about done the loose stuff, we got her computer put away and set up her laptop for now," Sarah explained and then pulled something up and asked, "What is this?"

"Oh i made that years ago, It helps with shedding, It gently sprays water done while also scrubbing. She just has to turn it on and slither through it, it gets almost all of her shed since it can stretch to fit most of her body length," Cody explained the purpose of the horseshoe like object that had a small pool attached to the bottom.

"Could you make a few of these? I know a lot of demis that would find this useful," Sarah said while putting it down.

"Sure it's not too hard, Since you're all done then guess I can't help out," Cody said as he looked around at the now sparse room.

Suzy hissed and gestured around the room, Sarah laughed and Cody laughed quietly, "Thanks for that hun," Cody said as he walk out playfully shoo at Suzy who laughed.

Cody yawned loudly as Sarah slithered beside him, "Bed time?" Sarah asked, hugging his arm.