Accidental Revelations Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Ya I'd say so," Cody responded not seeing the twins, "They should be going to bed too."

Sarah kissed his neck and slid her hand onto his cock and rubbed it gently, "Maybe I could get this?" Sarah asked huskily.

"Not tonight, in the morning I'll plow both you and Carly," Cody said walking in the room and smirking at seeing the twins both naked in bed waiting for them.

"Aww, okay," Sarah said pulling her shirt off while Cody stripped and crawled between the girls and laid down, Sarah slithered around the bed and filled the extra space with her tail and laid her body on Cody's chest, Sarah kissed Cody then Carly and finally Eveline, "Goodnight everyone," Sarah said causing everyone to respond with 'goodnights,'

Cody closed his eyes and waited for sweet oblivion to take him, Cody opened his eyes but instead of being in his bedroom he was on a mountain side, he looked up and saw a snow capped mountain peak but what caught his attention was the giant crow like bird resting on the peak cloaked in lighting and storm clouds. The bird pointed downwards and Cody looked down and saw a giant creature with long elephantine tusks and a short trunk that hung to it's chest, long gorilla like arms and powerful hooved feet and prehensile tail that swung back and forth. Sudden movement from the nearby beach caught Cody's attention as a creature with a shark's head and whale like body came out of the water walking on crab like legs, a long lobster like tail gently swayed behind it, squid tentacles rose from it's back, all three of them looked at each other then Cody who looked around at them.

The bird spoke first in a deep female voice and said, "The dragon finally joined us, it would seem that the stars want us to know each other, but why?" the bird spoke gently, sounding uncaring.

The giant behemoth creature spoke up next, a deep masculine voice that shook the very earth itself, "There is no more balance in the world, Humans destroy without care and hunt us thinking themselves better. Maybe the stars want us to restore balance and stop those that would hunt us," The behemoth spoke aggressively.

The leviathan spoke next, another feminine voice that washed over everyone relaxing them, "We cannot fight them nor destroy them pointlessly, peace is the best solution as I will always say," the leviathan said more to the behemoth then Cody, But she turned to Cody and said, "What say you oh great dragon."

"I will protect my nest mates at all costs, if it requires war then I will fight, but if we need peace then I'll find it. I know change is coming and with that i will follow my instincts," Cody said confused by his own words, he wanted to ask them questions about why he was there but it wasn't him that was speaking.

"Don't worry dragon, you speak with your heart, next time we meet you'll speak with your mind. Stay safe," The crow said, raising it's two sets of wings and bringing them together in a massive thunder clap that sent all of them back.

Cody sprung up breathing heavily, Sarah yelped as she was thrown back, Carly and Eveline both woke up and stared at Cody who was changed, his arms covered in scales horns sweeping over his head and his eyes glowing enough that they could see clearly.

"Cody are you ok? Sarah asked, watching as Cody calmed down and changed back slowly.

"I had the weirdest dream, I think I spoke to other purebloods like me," Cody said, laying back down somehow feeling utterly exhausted.

The girls looked at each other before Eveline spoke up saying, "You should talk to your parents about that, that sounds like something really important."

Carly and Sarah both nodded before laying down again, "I agree, I can't even begin to imagine what that could mean," Carly said as Cody closed his eyes.

"It means something big is going to happen," Sarah said as she felt Cody slip into the void of sleep. The girls realized that Cody was asleep again and left him alone before going to sleep themselves.