All Comments on 'Accidental Revelations Ch. 10'

by Tbcody

Sort by:
  • 2 Comments
LiterKnightLiterKnightabout 1 year ago

Excellent to see this is still in progress. Love the story

CortavarCortavar12 months ago

Hi TBCody and everyone!

I just binged your whole story and it's pretty great!

It may be a bit fast-paced, like the events going could have unfolded over a few months instead of something like a week, but on the other hand that keeps things interesting and dynamic.

As with any long-running series, the sex isn't the best part, the plot is. I liked your sex scenes a lot, you managed to make reptiles and snakes sexy to me, who's naturally indeferent to them.

Your characters are well fleshed-out, and there is a lot of plots to unfold:

- Who is Sarah, and what are her hidden motives?

- What's going on with the dream Royals?

- Will the Hunters find out about Cody being the dragon king?

- Will Cody be able to master his powers before they are needed?

- Why does Cody blur grandma's visions?

Those are the few main plots I could spot from the top of my head, but I'm sure there are a lot more (will scorpion girl get draconized into a manticore? what kind of draconic form does a slug even make? if Cody fucked his adoptive daughter, would she gain human or draconic characteristics? Will the house be big enough for Cody and all of his harem? Are we going to get a training montage of Cody learning to properly fly/fight/use magic/train his breaths? etc...)

You have a rich universe, a fascinating tale to tell, and I'll be sure to drop by when you publish the next chapter.

Best wishes,

Cortavar

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userTbcody@Tbcody
https://www.patreon.com/user?u=11003311 So as I tend to see a lot of comments about my grammar and spelling I'm sorry I do my best with what I use and I use google drive for writing, Second I would love to be able to edit better and as far as I can see I have improved a lot s...