Accidental Slut, A Halloween Party

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Grab my balls slut, squeeze them now." The devil grunted in a low hiss.

I squeezed them, not too hard though. They were huge. I couldn't see them from my vantage point, but I wondered how the devil could even walk with these huge orbs between his thighs. I made a mental note to observe him later and see if it was a hindrance.

I had never squeezed balls before, but had heard enough of the tenderness of a guys testicles not to try to hurt them. Then, the most amazing things yet happened. His huge ass cock got bigger. It swelled in my throat and I swear, the sensation was one that I thought my entire throat was going to burst from the wider girth and kill me right there. I even pictured the funeral, photographers busy making headlines about the girl who's neck exploded and was decapitated from sucking an oversized cock.

Well, that didn't happen, but I bet you know better than I did what did happen. That tablespoon or two of cum I was expecting turned out to be more like a third of a cup. It was like my boyfriend's cum times ten or maybe twenty. I couldn't believe how much there was. The first jet of cum not even included, because that went straight down my throat into my belly.

Then he pulled back and another strong squirt hit the inside of my throat, as if someone had a squirt gun, but not the kind that shoots one quick shot, the kind that you hold the trigger and it shoots for a good few seconds. It tickled the inside of my throat enough to make me cough and I quickly retreated to where the head was back in my mouth instead of my throat.

The third pulse of cum made my cheeks bulge a little. The fourth forced me to swallow or loose it all down my chin. The fifth half filled my mouth and the sixth had my cheeks bulging again. I swallowed again, painfully, and the last squirt of cum was about the size of Conner's. I couldn't help myself. I sucked softly on the head to get the last drop out and the devil groaned in appreciation. Or pain. I didn't really know or care.

"Fuck Sara, who's teaching you new tricks?" The devil whispered. "Stay here and clean up. I'm gonna go distract Jake so you can get another fix or two."

And, as quick as that, I had given my first blowjob to completion and had no idea who I gave it to. He was black, so that narrowed it down I suppose.

I wiped my chin with my fingers, which was the only thing I had, and then wiped the goo on the grass. It wasn't ideal, but it was better than trying to make my way to a bathroom with a glaze of spit on my chin. I took a deep drink of my wine cooler. The taste of the cum wasn't horrid. The texture was weird. The bleachy smell was disgusting. But the taste was kind of like a salty sauce you might put on food in an expensive restaurant.

I laughed at that thought. No, it was nothing like that. It was a very unique taste, that didn't truly have a comparison in real food. Well, my decision on how good it tasted was going to require more research. I giggled.

Sara, my beloved, sweet sister-in-law, was apparently a huge slut. This was quite a revelation. I leaned against the house, sipping my cup.

"Mollieeee!" I heard Gaby calling my name. Damn, I didn't want to risk going in yet. If the devil saw me in the light of the kitchen, he would know I wasn't Sara. I was actually surprised he didn't notice the difference from the light of the back porch. Yes, same height, same costume, but the breasts. I suppose black is slimming.

I decided not to answer and head around to the front door. I crept around to the front yard and glanced inside the window. The party was still going full effect. If anything, people were dancing more as the drinks continued to flow. The blowjob had probably only lasted about ten minutes. I hadn't checked my phone to track the time, but it didn't seem to last as long as it had.

I pulled my phone out and turned the camera on so I could see my face. It was still a bit messy. My lipstick was smeared, and my chin was clearly glazed with spit. Conner had texted me about how much his party sucked. I texted back that he could come to this one. He said he was too drunk to drive. He was playing beer pong.

My throat was really sore. It hurt so bad, I wasn't sure I could talk. So, when he tried to call me, I declined. I texted him that the music was too loud to have a conversation and I would call him later when I found a quiet place. I felt guilty. Granted, we had only been dating for a bit over a month, but hadn't I justified my not being a slut because he was my boyfriend?

Now, I had the itch between my legs to deal with. I was so aroused, I needed an orgasm desperately. It was almost painful, how badly I needed to cum right now. I touched my pussy gently over the tight grip of the stretchy material that hugged it and nearly came on that one touch. I gasped hard. I was so sensitive, I had never felt so hot before in my life. I pulled my hand away like it had electrocuted me.

"Naughty slut." I heard a whisper behind me and I started to turn around, but two strong hands gripped my shoulders. "You weren't going to steal an orgasm from your husband were you Sara? That would be cheating. Now, be a good little slut and get on your knees."

That delicious pressure again. Strong hands on my shoulders, pushing me down in the shadows. Pushing me down to my knees. Pushing me down so my face would be where it was meant to be, at the level of his groin. He walked around me and slapped the side of my chin with his semi-erect cock. I opened my mouth and handed him my cup. He sat it on the window ledge behind him and laid a hand on my head while sipping his own cup of beer with his other hand.

In the cover of the shadows, my legs wobbled and shook with a deeper sexual need than I have every felt in my life. It seemed to just get more powerful with this second cock. It was thicker than the devil's. As I sucked the thick shaft and let the head poke at my throat, I began to gag a little less even though the girth was larger than the previous one had been. The scent of his dick and his balls overwhelmed me. It was so—masculine. Like sweat and precum and I suppose just the general smell of dick. A unique and intoxicating scent. I breathed it in and smiled as his cock thrust into my throat.

I'd say it was a repeat performance on the Flash as it had been with the devil, but it wasn't. I was better now. I was hungry right away. I was told off three times for my hands straying towards my soaking cunt. I couldn't help it. I was so desperate for an orgasm. "Fuck Sara, you needy little bitch." Flash groaned as I fucked my throat back at his hips. "I'm cumming you filthy cheating whore."

I groaned around his cock as it filled my belly, and then my mouth with thick loads of gooey cum. I noticed that Flash's eyes were closed in his orgasm and I couldn't resist. I reached down my hand to my soaking wet pussy. I moaned really loud with that cock still pulsing in my mouth and Flash grabbed my arms and pulled them above my head. He thrust his softening cock into my mouth as the last of his balls emptied down my throat. I gulped hungrily, but whined with need.

"You know you can't cum Sara. Why are you pressing it tonight? You know we can't cuff you here. Do you want Jake to find out you stupid whore?" He slapped my face with his half-soft cock and it made a splat against my chin. "How many have you had so far?" He asked.

I couldn't talk. My voice would give it away. I was amazed that they couldn't tell from my lack of breast and hips. I held up two fingers and reached for my cup with the other hand, bringing it to my lips for a sip.

"Jesus Sara. You aren't going to make it at this rate. You better go cool off. I will send George, Cal and Hayden down to the basement in fifteen minutes. Go pull yourself together, make some rounds and get seen by Jake before you head down there. Ty and I will get Jake outside if we can." And like a flash—he was gone.

I got up a little dizzy. I was cock drunk more than drunk. Though the pot was definitely still hazing my brain a bit. What the hell was Sara up to? Why wasn't she allowed to cum? Why was she sucking off so many guys? Why was I continuing to pretend to be Sara? So many questions. I needed to get a break.

I snuck into the front door and straight to the powder room, before anyone could see me. My face, what you could see of it, was a wreck. I cleaned up the best I could and then noticed my small breasts. My nipples were so hard, they were clearly sticking out over an inch from the tiny mounds of my chest. I gasped in embarrassment. I needed to stick to low lighting for a while.

I had to pee, so I reached up and zipped down the back of the suit. It wasn't easy, but it wasn't impossible. I got the zipper down and then had to pull it off my arms and all the way down to my ankles practically to sit down and take care of that. When I finally got to the seat, what I saw nearly made me scream. My pussy wasn't wet. I've had a wet pussy many times.

My pussy was creaming. Not just wet. Not just soaked. But in addition to all the lubricating fluid that was now making the crotch and thighs of my cat suit sopping wet, there was a thick cream exuding from inside my pussy. I looked at it with disbelief. It was almost like a guy had cum inside me, it was that thick. I was between revulsion and unbridled passion.

I wanted to cum so bad right then. I could have done it. Nobody was there to stop me. I wasn't Sara, I had no obligation to 'save my orgasms'. But something about the level of hypersensitivity on my sexual endings throughout my entire body made me wait. Oh, I planned to cum at the end of the night. I certainly wasn't planning to wait to see Conner tomorrow. But right then, with that mess of goo between my thighs, I decided to see how far I could push this no cumming thing.

Taking a piss, when I stopped admiring my messy cunt, was a nearly orgasmic event in itself. It felt so damn good, I moaned softly from the pleasure of it. I nearly came when I dabbed my soaking crotch with toilet paper, so I decided to let it air dry a moment and then leave the swampy mess to saturate my costume. Okay, I was sexed up like never before, I wasn't thinking very clearly at all. My vagina had taken over my brain.

I pulled the costume up and damn near came again when the tight, wet material hugged my pussy. I had a hell of a time getting the zipper all the way up. I had to zip up to where my bra strap would be and then reach my arm with my elbow up, down the middle of my back and maneuver my body to get it up to my neck. I checked the mirror. My lipstick was shot. My purse was in the car, so no way to fix it.

I decided to go ahead and call Conner.

"Hey Mollie!" He answered, a bit too loud. He was drunk, I could tell.

"Hi baby!" I called. My voice sounded hoarse. Like my throat had just been fucked raw. I hoped there was a more socially acceptable, yet plausible explanation coming to me before he asked. "Has the party gotten better? You hooking up?" I teased.

"No way. Nothing but skanks here." Conner answered.

"Fuck you Conner." Came a girl's voice.

"Not you Gloria." He called out.

I laughed. "I wish you were here."

"Me too."

"I'd suck your dick."

"I'm gonna call Uber." He said.

"I'm not stopping you." I giggled.

"Hey, I'm needed on the table Mol." He said.

I frowned. Beer Pong was better than a blowjob?

"I'll talk to you in a bit." He followed before I could say anything. "You are going down!" He roared and the phone went dead.

I sighed and put my phone back in the sleeve where I could tuck it into my glove to make it stay put. I opened the door and found that not many people had left. The sound was actually getting a bit louder. I spotted Sara with my friends and they were all chatting to a group of guys. I looked around for Jake, but I hadn't seen him yet, so I didn't even know what his costume was.

I looked around for the Flash or the devil, but didn't see them. I watched Gaby flirting hard with a lumberjack, and thought to myself, 'really? A lumberjack was the best you could come up with?' but I guess he was cute and good for Gaby who was giggling a lot at everything he said. I think Sara saw me, as she looked over in my direction, but she quickly returned to her animated conversation and I shivered in excitement at what I was about to do.

And then, I did the stupid thing. Apparently, Sara had no idea that George, Cal and Hayden were waiting downstairs. Waiting in the basement, for a blowjob. I shook almost violently when my hand touched the door knob that led downstairs. I wanted to masturbate right there, but I felt like I could possibly take this whole incredible feeling up another notch. I was close to hyperventilating.

The first two had been a mistake. I could explain them away. The guys blindsided me. I didn't know it was coming. It was damn near a rape if I hadn't been so willing when I smelled that scent. That unique scent of dick.

I heard some talking downstairs as I slowly made my way down the steps. Both sexes were down there. I could hear men and women, chatting, discussing work, telling jokes, flirting. But, it was too bright. They'd see that I wasn't Sara. I had to do something. So, I crept around the back side of the stairs, where the water heater was and made my way through the small door to the electric panel. I nearly came right there when I found the basement lighting breaker and switched it off.

"Whoa!" "What happened?" "Did someone hit a switch?" "Let's go upstairs." Followed by general murmuring of disapproval and footsteps going towards the stairs.

'Shit' I thought, what if my dicks went upstairs too? I decided to let myself be seen in the darkness and walked out into the shadows, letting enough light from the upstairs open doorway catch me to identify me as catwoman. I giggled to myself when everyone stopped.

"Oh, really Sara?" I heard a girl's voice sigh in exasperation.

"What?" A guy asked her.

"Nothing. Just go upstairs. We have some Halloween Party naughtiness to take care of." The girl giggled.

When the girl said 'we' I shivered.

"Close the door and lock it John, we'll come out through the back steps." The girl's voice called up to the departing footsteps. "Don't want anyone to trip on the steps before we find the problem with the lights."

When the door had closed, and the sound of the lock clicked into place, we were bathed in darkness again. Just enough light creeping from outside and through the bottom of the door at the top of the stairs to see large objects.

"You are unbelievable Sara. At your own house?" The girl giggled with a sound of disdain. "Well, get them out slut. Do your job."

I didn't really understand what she was talking about, but as I dropped to my knees, I could see the shadows of more than three figures coming towards me. I panicked a little, but figured one of them had to be the girl. I just had to hope that she wouldn't force me to talk. I reached forward blindly and found a man in front of me. No telling what costumes they were wearing in the dark. Not that anyone here cared about costumes.

When I had trouble figuring out the pants, he got frustrated and just took his dick out himself and pushed it against my face. I moaned softly and opened my mouth, taking the shaft in my hand and guiding the head inside the warm wetness. I heard him moan and I focused on doing what I had done to Flash, fucking his dick with my throat and making gagging sounds.

"Just like we practiced at work Sara. I know it's hard for a slut like you to remember, but you have to keep all your dicks happy or they will walk away. You don't want that do you?"

I shook my head with a dick in my mouth, but kept my lips tight around the cock.

I felt someone shift behind me and then settle in, kneeling right behind me. "You are so nasty Sara. What would Jake say if he saw you down here, sucking your coworkers off like you do at work every day?" She whispered.

This was such a turn on. I whimpered as I thought about my sweet sister-in-law doing this at work every day.

"You should just go ahead and be the cheater that we both know you want to be Sara. Get your hands up stupid slut, take a cock in each hand so you can get the cum in your belly faster. You have to learn to work multiple dicks much faster if you are going to increase productivity. I swear, it's like teaching a retarded kid with you sometimes. Didn't we just go through this?"

I reached my hands up and to the sides in the darkness before me and found a cock for each one. I started stroking them as I sucked hard on the one in the middle.

"Okay guys, the stupid slut can't see you. I guess that is her problem. Just keep rotating left to right every minute and feed Jake's sweet wife." The girl said a little louder.

And then it started. Just as the girl instructed, every minute I had a wet dick in my left hand, as it had just come out of my mouth. I had another dick in my mouth, the one I had been stroking with my right hand, and another dick in my right hand, from a guy who had come into the line of three in the front. In about ten minutes, I had figured the rotation from the size. I couldn't put a name or face to the dicks of course, but I could describe them by feel and taste.

There were five dicks. I knew this because by ten minutes, I had each of them in my mouth twice. The first cock was, I suppose average. It reminded me a lot of Conner's. It was a solid handful, with just the head protruding from my hand.

The second cock was just a bit longer and quite a bit thinner than the first. The third, I felt a little sorry for the owner. It was small, but on the bright side, I could easily take him all the way inside my mouth without choking. The fourth was damn near devil size. It was big and thick, a huge difference from the small one before it. It was like having to work extra hard after taking a break. And the last one was bigger than the first, but smaller than the fourth and thicker than any of the others.

Ten minutes of sucking. Ten minutes of my throat being penetrated over and over again, except for number three. Ten minutes of my pussy sliming all over itself. Ten minutes of whispers about what a slut Sara is. Ten minutes of whispered taunting from the guys standing with their cocks in my mouth.

I was so turned on, the lightest touch would have set me off. I was so ready to cum. I swear, I felt like I could orgasm just humping my hips a bit to force the friction from my costume. But I wasn't ready. I didn't want to cum yet for some reason. I wanted to know how it felt to be my sister-in-law. She did this, according to the whispers in this basement, every day. It was like the whole office knew about it apparently.

"I think Mr. Henderson is up there talking to Jake right now." The unknown girl whispered into my ear. "How many guys are blowing their nuts into your belly and then laughing with your husband like they are friends. Poor Jake doesn't know how much of a slut he got when he married you."

I didn't know whether to be pissed off that they were demeaning my brother or—

Nope, it was definitely making me drip like a river. I kind of hated myself for that. He is my brother after all. I couldn't stifle a moan around the cock in my throat though.

"Damn Sara, I wish you would just let us fuck you." A groan came as the owner of the voice thrust his dick in and out of my mouth.

"What if you don't cum while we fuck you?" A guy to his right side laughed. "Then it wouldn't be cheating would it?"

They all laughed at his 'joke' and I groaned as the sound of the thick head of the dick in my mouth, squelching in and out of my throat, echoed through the room in the rare moments of silence. And they were rare. I may as well have been a machine the way they carried on a conversation while using my mouth for their pleasure.