Accidental Slut, A Halloween Party

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I wanted to look back at him and at least see who was about to fuck me, but Desiree held her hands on my head and all I could see was her pussy, the dildo stretching from my face and a thigh on each side. I spread my legs wider, this cock was huge!

It was a fight for JoJo. I squealed as the thick head pushed forward, scant millimeters over time. It was like trying to fit twenty pounds of dirt in a ten pound sack. The stretching burned my pussy.

"Yesss!" Desiree cried out as I squirmed forward, trying to evade the burning sensation. "Fuck your little slut! Fuck me through her slut body JoJo! God! I love when we do this!"

"So fucking tight! What the fuck? Did you have your shit sewn shut Sara?" The deep voice came behind me and I screamed and kicked trying to get away. But my mouth was gagged, I couldn't screasm.

"Oh yes! I love it when you fight." Came the follow up.

"Yes!" Desiree screamed. "Fight it you dirty slut. Thrash that body. Please your Master and Mistress you filthy whore."

And my eyes went up inside my head as the thick cock head stretched my little pussy as wide as it would stretch tonight and with an agonizing 'pop' my cunt gripped just beneath the head that now filled my vaginal cavity wider than it had ever been filled before. I screamed in pain and surprise. It was like my virginity being ripped from my body all over again.

But they weren't done, not by a long shot. He kept pushing that thick shaft into me. The huge bulbous head stretched my entire cunt wider with every millimeter that it slid into me. New ground was stretched obscenely, painfully, as my soaking wet pussy accommodated the girth. And in spite of the pain I felt, my entire body shook, and I had the most powerful orgasm I had experienced in my life to date. I nearly passed out, being overwhelmed by the incredible feeling.

By the time he reached the depth of Conner, about six inches, I hit another spasming orgasm and they both enjoyed the affects it had on me as their fuck toy.

"Oh fuck yes!" Desiree cried out. "Fuck her, come on damn you, stop going so slow and fuck her into me."

"I'm trying Dez. I swear the bitch must have kegeled all fucking day. I have never felt her this tight." He grunted as if HE was the one in pain as he plunged another inch, opening up all new territory with his cock. "Fuck Sara, whatever you are doing, you need to lay off just a little, this isn't even pleasant."

I tried to scream, but I couldn't. What I did do is cry. Desiree stared into my eyes, a wild laughter in her face as she never for a moment ceased to use my head as a dildo. There had to be eight inches of hugely thick cock inside me now and I didn't feel his hips on my ass yet. Of course, the eight inches is just a guess, I didn't have a ruler inside my cunt. Whatever the case, the mushroom head was pushing against my cervix and it was terribly uncomfortable. So uncomfortable, in fact, that I came again.

My cheeks were a river of tears, my chin a flood of mucous drooling from my mouth around the penis gag. I was choking on Desiree's cock and my cunt was being pummeled as JoJo managed to crush my cervix as he fucked me with abandon. His hips were slapping my ass cheeks hard, as they had been for the last ten minutes. His staying power was amazing, and I only cried harder as Desiree came again and pulled free of my dildo harness.

She grabbed me by the cunt slime covered dildo and yanked it sideways so I could see Sara filming the entire thing. I screamed in frustration, which JoJo apparently thought was me cumming again.

"Yes you fucking slut. Cum my whore. Cum my bitch. Cum!" And he grabbed my hips and thrust a final time so hard that his balls slapped my pussy and he filled me with what felt like a gallon of cum.

I watched through tear filled eyes as Desiree got up and JoJo pulled out of my cunt with a final groan. He was blindfolded. Desiree put his enormous, now flaccid, cock back in his costume and led him to the door. She opened the door and put him outside to remove the blindfold on his own, telling him, "One day, I might let you see me naked if Sara lets me." She giggled and closed and locked the door behind him.

Sara sat the video camera down and the two turned their attention to me. They watched the tears and mucous flowing down my chin to plop onto my naked lap as I let out piteous moans and sobbed.

"Sorry Molls, but my marriage is more important to me than anything." Sara said quietly.

Desiree giggled. "You didn't entirely hate it. You came, I'm guessing, more than a half dozen times."

I could do nothing but hang my head in shame. My hands were still cuffed behind me, the double headed penis gag was still keeping my mouth open. Desiree came over and started unbuckling the gag from behind my head. "Let Sara tell you how things will be. Just be quiet and listen and then you will have a decision to make in the morning. I'm going to take this out, I don't want to hear a word or it goes back in okay?"

I looked up at her, barely able to see her through my wet eyes and nodded my head.

"Good girl." Desiree kissed my head softly. "Sorry you drug yourself into this. You have to admit though, you enjoyed it right up to that last part and you enjoyed that more than you want to admit."

She pulled the dildo gag from my throat and a large volume of spit followed it to splash against my chest and thighs as I sat on the ground where I fell when JoJo left my cunt. I looked up at them and wiped my eyes. "That—" I began, and Sara held her finger to her lips.

"Shh, not yet Molls." Sara sighed and knelt behind me and uncuffed my hands. I fell forward into a fetal position and hid my face in my hands.

"He never has to know. He never should know. That is up to you." Sara lightly caressed my back and Desiree went into the adjoining bathroom to clean up. Sara took a deep breath and exhaled loudly, for dramatic effect.

"It started one day when I overheard a couple of guys talking and they said something about me having DSLs. I was confused, but they had no idea I heard them, and I didn't want to appear to be an eavesdropper in my first month at the company. I was out with Desiree and a few other girls from work, grabbing a couple of drinks, when I asked her why they would comment on me having high speed internet. They all looked at me puzzled until it came out they said DSL, which meant dick sucking lips in some urban dictionary or something. I blushed, and they all laughed."

"Desiree caught onto something that I didn't know about myself. I was a bit of a submissive slut, but very deep in the closet about it. Don't ask how she knew this, I guess some observation at my reactions to conversations, but she figured it out and made it her objective to be my best friend. It worked, she is my best friend in the world. She's many other things to me, but best friend is definitely one of those."

"Through a great deal of conversation, she maneuvered me into confiding in her and after weeks of conversations during and after work, she arranged for my first extra-marital blowjob. It was Ray's big cock. The biggest cock I have ever had in my throat. Of course, you know by now that JoJo is a physical impossibility for throat fucking. At least for me." Sara giggled as she looked mischievously into my eyes with emphasis on 'at least for me'.

Desiree came out of the bathroom with a cup of water and a pill. Sara stopped long enough for the two of them to pull me up off the floor and sit me upright. Dez held out the pill and when I looked up at her questionably, she said, "Morning after pill. I'll give you another in the morning to be sure." I wailed again and took it after I got my crying under control. I didn't fall back onto the floor, I collapsed with my back against the bed and my head in my hands.

Sara smiled at me sadly and continued. "Ray and I were in a hotel room. He thought he was going to fuck me, but I wouldn't allow that. I sucked his cock three times and he went down on me that many and I had the most wonderful orgasms. Not better than with Jake, just different. I think because of the cheating on my husband, because Ray was a good pussy eater, but not any better than your brother. It was a wonderful experience, but after the high of it, the guilt nearly killed me."

"After I sucked Ray off, I felt so guilty about it, I refused Jake for a week. He kept pestering me about what was wrong, and I kept changing the subject or telling him I had a rough day at work or a headache. Dez saw me a mess at work and I told her about it and we talked and came up with a plan. First, I needed to make up to Jake. I fucked him every morning before work and then every night until he couldn't get it up again for a week to make up for the week I refused him."

"The more Dez and I discussed it, the more we both understood my desire to do something that I couldn't do with Jake. I loved sucking cock. I had done it so often before I met your brother. But, I couldn't go through the guilt again. That was when Dez came up with the idea. I could suck cock, but I wasn't allowed to orgasm or have anyone touch me at all. I would get my arousal from sucking a dick and take that arousal home and give it all to Jake. It sounds stupid, I know. I thought the same thing. But, we—well, I tried it and it worked. I sucked Ray off and when I went home, I fucked Jake half to death."

"From there, it grew to what we have now. Dez controls it, I get to suck all the cock I want, and Jake gets all the benefits. It's weird but it works for us."

She paused and looked at me sadly, a tear dripped down her eye. "Then you came along tonight." She exhaled loudly. "Damn Molls, when we found out, I kind of panicked. At first, I was freaking out while Dez tried to calm me down so nobody would see me like that. I was just waiting for Jake to come raging at me and throw me out of our house in the middle of the party. But, it never happened. Dez picked up on it before I did. She kept telling me you were the instigator in the basement, but I didn't believe her."

"Well, and here we are. The video tape was in the thought I would blackmail you. I love your brother with all my heart Molls. I know it was a horrible thing to do, but I can't lose him. But now, you have to make a decision. Not right now, but by morning. You are going from here to the spare bedroom. Dez will give you a valium and help you get to sleep."

Sara leaned over and kissed my head. "I have to get down to my husband. I swear to you Molls, I love him more than anything in the world. I hope what I told you helps you to understand what has been going on at work. The blackmail is real. I don't want to use it, but don't doubt that I will. I love you like a real sister, but Jake is my man. I hope you can understand that. If you ruin my life, I will ruin yours. Dez will take it from here."

And she opened the door and left, closing it behind her.

"Okay Mollie, lets get you cleaned up for bed." Desiree helped me to stand and stripped me naked as I silently complied with lifting a foot here and pulling an arm back there until I was naked and led to the bathroom. She helped me over the toilet and gave me a douche to clean the spunk out of my gaping cunt. It would never be a pussy again. I don't imagine Conner would even feel it if he fucked me right now. No, it was a gaping cunt now, a slut's sexual organ.

I didn't shower, but she did clean me up with a warm washcloth and borrowed one of Sara's robes to dress me for the walk down the hall. She didn't say a lot when she cleaned me up. She just smiled at me and treated me very gently. She only soothed me, saying things like. "It will be okay Mollie. Just calm down and everything will be fine, better than ever."

I did manage to stop crying and after a valium and another glass of water, I was in bed. Desiree was sitting on the bed and softly caressing my forehead.

"Okay, so here it is, your decision to sleep on. Only you, Sara and I know everything, and I promise you that Sara and I don't want anyone else to know. So, you can chalk it up to a great memory and nobody will ever know anything about it. Even Sara and I will never bring it up again. We will all pretend it never happened."

"I guess that is best." I whispered.

Desiree smiled at me. "Well, probably. But, then there is the fact that you got off on it. I'm guessing that was the best fuck you ever had in your life. Is that right?"

I turned away from her, I couldn't look in her in the eyes.

"I thought so. He's your brother, how long have you wanted to fuck him? I have an older brother, I know what its like. Besides, with all the dicks you sucked and the size of JoJo, it would have been better than anything you'd had before anyway. So, here's door number two."

"Sara will arrange it so you can fuck him again in the morning if you want to. She'll blindfold him, cuff him to the bed and let you climb on that huge dick and ride it in the morning. She doesn't like to share, trust me, she is furious that I am offering this up. But, I have a bit of control over your sweet sister-in-law. She won't be happy at all if you want to rub her nose in basically having you raped tonight."

"But, it comes at a price. You see, Sara is fun to play with at work. She let's me do all kinds of humiliating things to her, so she can get her belly full of cum without the guilt every day. But then she goes home to her Jake and I'm left with random playmates at night and weekends."

"I'm bi-sexual, but, I far prefer being with women, specifically the ones I can control. And, as you can see, I prefer a straight woman... like Sara."

She pulled me back to face her and looked into my terrified eyes. "Like you." And she kissed me.

************************************************

The 'valium' was not a valium. It was a molly. She thought that was amusing—a molly for Mollie. I suppose by the time I had my twelfth orgasm, I didn't care that she still laughed about it. She enjoyed making me cum until I thought I would die. For the next four hours, she spanked me, tied me up, played with my body and almost constantly had a finger, her mouth or a dildo in my gaping cunt. She fisted me, she fingered my asshole, she hurt my nipples so bad it made me orgasm. She made me moan and scream and at one point had to gag me because I was louder than the music downstairs.

By the time I passed out from over-stimulation, the party was over. I was forced awake in the morning, because I felt I could have slept another ten hours at least. She woke me with a kiss and I was tied to the bed. She sucked and caressed my body to the point of a tremendous climax and then pulled her attention to less erogenous zones, giggling at my frustration.

Four times she brought me right to the point of orgasm and by the fifth, she took hardly any time to get me there, she had learned my body so well. She untied me, and I lunged at her to finish me off and make love to me. She laughed and took my hands in hers and looked me in the eyes and kissed me.

"Are you my slut now Mollie? There are no drugs, nothing in your body, this is just you and me. Be honest with me baby."

"Anything Mistress Desiree" I had been taught how to address her last night.

She giggled. "Will you lick my ass slut?"

"Whatever you want Mistress Desiree." I begged and fell to my knees thinking that is what she wanted. If she hadn't been gripping my hands so firmly, I would have brought them down to get myself off.

"Will you let me piss in your mouth?"

I cringed in disgust. "If—that is what you want Mistress Desiree. Please just get me off, I need it so bad."

"Will you fuck your brother?" Her eyes went wide and she laughed softly.

I looked back at her in horror. This was the decision she gave me last night. She wasn't playing fair at all. I was so horny I thought I would die. "Please Mistress Desiree—can't we just forget that?"

"Of course, we can Mollie, I told you we could. Do you need a ride home?" She smiled at me.

I looked up at her puzzled. "Not right now Mistress Desiree, I don't need to be home anytime soon."

"Okay then. I'll see you around Mollie." She let go of my hands. "If you get yourself off, you cannot change your decision. I'm going downstairs to make some coffee. You have an hour to take door 2. Jake is tied as I said he would be. Sara won't stop you, but in an hour, Jake will be all hers. Forever. You will never get a chance at that cock for the rest of your life."

She left the room, closing the door behind her, and I knelt there thoroughly confused.

My hands cupped my breasts. It was such an incredible night. So many things had happened. So many orgasms and here I was, needing to cum so bad I could fuck—

And there he was, Jake, blindfolded, stretched out and tied to the bed. Jojo was laying limp against his belly. I looked at him, my brother.

"Sara?" He asked.

"Shhhh" I answered. No way to tell a voice from that sound. I licked my lips as I pulled the door closed behind me, recalling the words of last night. 'Of course, you know by now that JoJo is a physical impossibility for throat fucking. At least for me.'

"Challenge Accepted." I whispered.