Accidental Slut, A Halloween Party

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Unfortunately, since I had given Max implicit authority to fuck my throat, he continued to do so when an audience gathered. I was simultaneously disgusted and eroticized by the sound of my throat squelching around his thick cock head each time it thrust in and out. Coupled with the line of drool that seemed to flow from his balls to my chin to the ground, I can't imagine our spectators thought much of me at the moment. And still, Cinderella never paused at playing with my nipples through the skin-gripping but very elastic material of my cat suit.

The result was a squelching moan, emanating from my throat, that must have sounded either terribly sexy or grotesquely vulgar to the small group, who were now dropping any pretense that they were still just smoking pot and drinking and had gathered in a small semi-circle around the show that Cinderella, Thor and I were putting on for them.

"They are all watching you catgirl." Cinderella whispered, in case I hadn't noticed from my peripheral vision. "Are you going to let all the guys have a turn at your slutty little mouth? I bet they'd all do it if you let them. Do you want them to catslut? I bet even Miranda would let her husband fuck your throat, they are practically dry humping each other watching you."

I wanted so bad to look and see them, but I knew if I did, I would break down and run away. I renewed my focus on the warm meat between my lips, even as Cinderella's words and her manipulation brought me closer and closer to an orgasm that I was now concentrating hard to deny. I don't know why I tortured myself like this, I just felt like if Sara would do this without cumming, I should too. No rational thought there, just a personal, baseless challenge to myself.

I guess the excitement of being watched was a turn on for Max as well, because not long after Cinderella whispered that we had an audience, he grabbed my head, pushed his cock into my throat and came hard. It was all I could do not to cum with him. Cinderella saw him thrust into my throat and gasped into my ear as she pinched my nipples and ground her body against my back.

"Oh fuck yes, swallow it all catgirl, swallow your cream." She said, far too loud for my comfort.

On the downside, I didn't get to taste any of Thor's cum since he had held himself in my throat through his entire climax. By the time he pulled out, the drop or two that was left on the tip of his cock were not enough to create a distinctive flavor. "Damn you are good." Max complimented me, as he put his dick back in his costume. I was coughing as quietly as possible. I didn't gag hard, but when a cock is down your throat that long, at least for me, it causes a short coughing fit when it comes out. Cavegirl, who I now knew was Miranda, handed me my wine cooler and I sipped gently, trying to soothe my throat.

When I had gotten my coughing under control, Cinderella took my wine cooler and handed it back to Miranda. "You going to let Gary have a turn?" she asked, as if I had no say in the matter.

"We are just going to watch I think." Miranda laughed. "Go ahead guys, whoever is next."

I turned, alarmed towards Cinderella. Unless she was very good at reading eyes, she would have had to guess hard at the appalled expression on my face that they were taking my willingness to suck Max's cock as an open invitation for anyone to fuck my mouth. "Please?" I begged, clearly in my head meaning please stop.

Cinderella leaned in to whisper so only I could hear. She was so close, the heat of her breath tickled my ear. "You want to catgirl, I can tell. Let's do one more. Then I will ask you if you want the other, okay." She kept at my nipples, softly caressing them, then twisting them, not hard, then pinching them, a little hard. I gasped and moaned, varying upon what she was doing to my poor, tortured nipples.

The pirate walked over to me and started fishing his dick out of his pants. I looked up with a mixture of hopelessness and desire. I wiggled my ass back against Cinderella and she giggled. "I wish I could get so turned on sucking dicks, I'd have no shortage of boyfriends. You are so amazing catgirl. Suck that dick and get your cream." She punctuated her demand with a pinch of my nipples.

It had dawned upon me earlier that these were people from my brother's work, not from Sara's. I wondered how they would react if they knew I was Jake's little sister. I laughed in spite of myself. At least they knew I wasn't Sara.

Any future ponderings were temporarily chased from my mind as pirate guy's dick entered my mouth. It was a bit longer than Thor's, but thinner. Tonight was surely an education in the wide array of cock sizes. I always knew they came in sizes, but this was like, no two cocks were the same.

Pirate didn't start fucking my face, he actually let me give him a blowjob. That was another thing. Guys were very different as to how they reacted to a blowjob. It almost seemed like some guys, like Thor, couldn't get off without taking control of the blowjob, while others, like Pirate, were enjoying letting me do the work. The good thing about me doing the work, I was enjoying it and it let me experiment more with my hands and lips and tongue.

And lucky day for Pirate, he got to be the first cock upon which I discovered the 'wiggle tongue' move on. While sucking and slurping on Pirate's dick, I thrust my tongue out and down and it was long enough on the in-stroke for me to wiggle my tongue back and forth and jostle his balls. I just thought it felt funny, but Pirate apparently loved it and he told me so.

"Keep doing that catgirl, that's amazing."

"What is she doing?" Cinderella asked him, loud enough for our small audience to hear.

"She's flicking my balls with her tongue while she deep throats me. I've never had anyone do that before."

"Catgirl is a very special little slut." Cinderella giggled. Then she lowered her voice so it was more for me again. "You are so sexy catgirl. Keep sucking that dick. Choke on that cream you nasty little cocksucker." She started going to town on my nipples again and I was moaning and thrusting voraciously, fucking his dick with my throat.

I kept at it, lunging forward, feeling the gentle pop of his thin cock head as it stretched my throat upon entry, then flicking his balls with my tongue, then pulling back, while curling my tongue around the bottom of his shaft until only the head remained inside my mouth. It wasn't as if there was a stopwatch running or any way to know how much time had passed, so I truly had no real idea of how long Cinderella had been whispering her taunting words of encouragement. She spurned me on, that was for sure.

I loved it all. I loved her fingers toying with my nipples. I loved the dick in my mouth. I loved the sexual insults that would have driven me to rage if they were delivered in a different place and time. I could literally feel juices dripping from my pussy into the crotch and legs of my costume.

Whatever minutes had passed since the pirate had introduced his cock to my mouth, I heard his panting growing louder and faster and I knew he was about to cum. Grabbing his balls in my right hand, I squeezed them kind of hard and was rewarded by feeling the muscles contract in my hands. I kept my lips tight around his cock, but kept the head in my mouth, not my throat, so I could feel and taste the cum. And he came. He came hard. He came a lot.

The first jettison of cum hit my throat so hard I almost choked on it. I quickly closed down my throat and let my cheeks bulge to hold the volume. Then another, almost as hard, and another. Soon my cheeks bulged and I had to start swallowing or I would lose the contents through my lips. I kept pumping his balls as if his dick were some kind of a perverted squirt gun and squeezing them pushed the cum out and up his cock and into my mouth.

When his eighth, yes eighth!, shot of cum dribbled into my mouth, I swallowed what remained there and giggled as the Pirate, apparently overwhelmed by his orgasm, apparently blacked out. We all laughed. The guy was seriously out. Cinderella checked him. Of course. he was still breathing, we could see his chest rising and falling, but he had cum so hard, he passed out from it. I was filled with an overwhelming sense of accomplishment.

Cinderella helped me to my feet and we giggled and laughed at the sleeping pirate while sipping our drinks. Pizza Boy (James) passed another bowl to us and nobody demanded a kiss or any sort of recompense this time. The energy of our little group was high. It was sexual. It was probably a bit dangerous. But, I was too high on pot, wine coolers and sexual arousal to notice.

"My turn?" James asked hopefully, after I took a deep drag off the bowl.

I coughed, his questions surprised me. I thought I was done. I looked to Cinderella. She just smiled, giving no indication of what she thought I should do. I suddenly felt ... used. It had been a sexual charge up until now. Maybe it was because of the way he asked politely. Maybe it was because no one was pressing me to do it. Or maybe the humiliation of it was just starting to sink into my psyche. Whatever the case, I felt uncomfortable all of a sudden.

"I'd like a break for a bit. Sorry James." And I thought how weird it was that I was apologizing for not sucking his dick. It wasn't my job.

He looked a bit upset, but he forced a smile. "No problem catgirl, after seeing Harry pass out, well, you know."

I laughed. "Yeah, that was something huh?"

Cinderella chimed in. "I wonder if it was the best he ever had?"

We all laughed. The bowl went around and came to me once more before it was dead. "I better go make rounds." I sighed. "My friends are probably going nuts looking for me right now."

Cinderella pulled a container of Tic Tacs from her little blue purse and offered them to me. "Probably better not to go see them with cum breath." She laughed. I giggled with her and gratefully took the offered mints.

I told them I would be back and walked out of the shadows towards the house. There were a few people standing on the deck smoking cigarettes, two guys and a girl. They were laughing and talking amongst themselves. I didn't recognize them, but a guy dressed like Alladin gave me a smirk, so I think they saw me in the shadows of the shed. I blushed at the thought, but ignored them as I walked past into the back door.

I smiled as I walked inside. The party was still going strong, though it may have been a slightly thinner crowd than when we arrived. I looked around for Gaby, Courtney and Cilia, but didn't see them in the kitchen area or the large open family room that was off to my left. What I did see me had my heart in my throat. Sara was off to the side drinking and talking to a girl dressed as a sexy witch. I didn't get a really good look at her, but chances were, this was the girl from the basement. They hadn't seen me yet and I ducked off to the right.

Out in the front family room, where most of the dancing was going on, I found the triplets. I walked out, sipping my wine cooler and watched where they could see me. They were dancing with the rest of the crowd. Gaby seemed to be really grinding with a priest. Courtney and Cilia were dancing in a small group with a couple of other girls. I watched them for a while before they noticed me and beckoned me onto the floor. I giggled and joined them.

The dancing was exactly what I needed. I needed to cool down. so I didn't spontaneously explode in orgasm, while maintaining the physical activity and flirting of dancing. I purposely rubbed against various guys as I pushed through the crowd to my friends.

"Where have you been?" Courtney laughed when I was close enough to hear her over Don't Cha blaring on the Bose.

I laughed, blushing slightly. "I found some stoners."

"You selfish bitch! And you didn't think of your friends?"

"Right place, right time. It was only a few hits."

"Gaby's hooking up. A lot of married guys here."

I checked the ring finger of the guy dancing with Gaby and giggled. There was a sparkly gold ring on it. I wondered where his wife was. Then, like a punch in the head, I felt a sense of shame. How many of the men who I blew tonight had wives or girlfriends? I shook my head of the thought, momentarily disgusted with myself. I looked at the floor, I felt guilty all of a sudden.

Then, I got that feeling. That irrational feeling you get when you feel someone looking at you. I looked up and there, in the dining room adjacent to the front family room, I saw Sara and her witch friend. They were sipping their drinks, leaning in close to talk and looking directly at me. My eyes went wide. They knew! They both looked at me with a smirk and stopped talking, just looking right back into my eyes with that condescending look on their faces and when I started shaking, they began laughing. Never taking their eyes from me. The sexy witch leaned in and whispered into Sara's ear and she laughed even harder.

I suddenly felt totally humiliated. It had been a very sexy and fun experience before now. But, the way Sara and her friend stripped my anonymity of my actions with that look, I suddenly just wanted to leave. I wasn't sure how I'd ever look Sara in the eye again. But there was something else. Besides the heat that flushed my face and upper body, there was—arousal.

I was pulled from my embarrassment when Courtney and Cilia snapped me out of my funk real quick, and the three of us danced and laughed and flirted for a while. I looked up again to where Sara and her friend had been standing and they were gone. Three songs, a bit of sweat and a few dozen gropes later, Gaby joined back up with us and the four of us adjourned to the bathroom. We went to my brother's bathroom off the master bedroom upstairs because it was much bigger and I was kind of making myself at home.

"So, do they have any more?" Courtney asked when we were alone.

I shrugged. "I have no idea. It wasn't as good as the stuff we have anyway." I hoped to keep them from looking for my new friends. I was petrified that they would find out about me sucking two of their dicks.

We started giggling, taking turns peeing, straightening out our makeup while talking about the cute guys. Cilia pulled a bowl out of her purse and loaded it and we passed it around while we talked about the party and how much fun we were having. We were probably up there for a solid ten to fifteen minutes before the bowl was dead and we flushed the ashes down the toilet. I liberally sprayed air refreshener to cover our tracks.

We exited the bathroom to the louder sounds of the unhindered Bose system blasting Promiscuous. A quick trip to the refrigerator had us all with a fresh wine cooler and chatting in the dining room. We danced a little, still giggling a lot from the pot. We kept pointing at men we wanted to fuck (not that we really would, just talking about who we would given hypotheticals that would never happen), when Sara came up to us with the witch.

I looked up and caught them smirking at me again, looking right into my eyes. I looked at the ground and lost my sense of humor suddenly. What I did not lose, was my sexual arousal, which had been waning, but was now ramped right back up to about a seven on a ten scale. That was weird, I wasn't feeling that a minute ago, when we were talking about sex.

"Are you having a good time?" Sara asked. I don't think the others noticed the smile on her face or the way that she and her friend looked at me the entire time they approached. I knew the question was directed at me and I cringed, looking back to the floor, my chest heaving with unexpected arousal and fear.

"Best party ever Sara!" Courtney smiled.

For the first time since she began approaching us, Sara's eyes left me and looked at Courtney, her smirk turning to a pleasant smile. "I'm so glad you think so Courtney. Many of my guests feel the same way." She touched my chin and I shivered violently as she tilted my head back to force me to look into her eyes. I felt a tear threatening my eye as she looked me right in the eyes with that destroying smirk.

Looking straight into my eyes, her eyes knowing and condescending and playful all at the same time, she grinned and said, "Several of them have recommended that I have a party every weekend. I'm thinking about it." She giggled. I nearly passed out and a tear flowed down my cheek. Sara caught it with her fingertip and brought it to her lips, laughing softly.

"I think you met Desiree." She looked into my eyes, the sexy witch stepping forward at hearing her name.

"Well, we didn't get around to exchanging names." Desiree giggled. She took my right hand in between her hands and squeezed, not letting my hand go for an uncomfortably long time.

I was visibly shaking as she held my hand. 'Get out of it Mollie' I chastised myself. 'You did nothing these two don't apparently do every day at work.'

"So, I hate to do this, but do you girls mind if I borrow my sweet sister-in-law for a bit?" Sara smiled, directing her attention back to Gaby, Cilia and Courtney.

"No, it's fine Sara." Gaby answered, though the question was quite rhetorical, as Desiree pulled me forward and put her arm around my back, leading me towards the kitchen with her hand resting on my hip. "We will be down here Molls, come find us when you are done." I didn't answer, I was already facing the other direction, feeling like my face would melt from the heat.

Sara giggled and turned to follow Desiree and I into the kitchen.

Desiree pulled me so close our hips were touching. "Naughty, naughty girl. What are we going to do with you?" She giggled.

"Please—" I sighed. "It—I didn't—" I couldn't articulate a sentence. I hung my head in shame.

Desiree laughed softly. "Oh, but you are a precious little thing. You remind me so much of your sister-in-law when I first found out about her. She was just like you. So horny. So sexually hungry. So confused. So delightfully submissive."y

I looked up as we sunk back into a corner of the back family room. There were other people around, but they were grouped into small groups, having their own private conversations. My eyes left Desiree for a moment and came to rest on Sara's eyes. I couldn't take my eyes off her now. Sara was there with us, silent, watching my face, that look of condescension, that--fucking—smirk—on --her—lips. I whimpered and felt a tremble flow through my body, like every synapse of my being was sending a pulse straight to my vagina. I wet myself with arousal, shaking so hard for a second, emitting so much lubricant, I felt like I pissed myself.

Desiree giggled. "Oh my God Sara, I think she is going to put you to shame." She sighed loudly, a hungry, sexual sigh. "Where was I?" she mused. "I suppose you have gathered most of it. Sara has a need to suck cocks. Lots of cocks. She gets sexual satisfaction out of oral service. The first time I saw her looking at Ray, he has a really good size cock by the way, makes a formidable bulge in his pants, her cute little tongue darting out to lick her lips, I was intrigued."

"You see—I'm not a slut like you and Sara, but I'm turned on by it, by the opportunity to control situations. So, Sara and I found a sexual connection that day, one that manifested itself over the next months. We started going out for drinks after work, talking, discussing, opening up, becoming the very best of friends. I drug her oral sex fetish out and I shared my control fetish with her. And—well, let's fast forward to tonight shall we?" She giggled softly.

The whole time she talked, my eyes were glued to Sara's. She was smiling, panting, looking at me with so much lust and -- condescension.

"Tonight was a very special night for Sara and I. You see, we are extremely careful about keeping Jake in the dark about her -- little problem." She laughed softly as she said 'little problem' like it was a minor indiscretion. "And she has never, ever done anything in her own house before tonight. And, because of you, still hasn't. We weren't sure that she would be comfortable with it. So, all the guys from work that usually take advantage of her oral fixation were on alert from me to approach with force, but caution."