Accidental Slut, A Halloween Party

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"How about it Sara?" The soft voice whispered in my ear, so close I could feel not just the warmth, but the humidity of her breath. She was intentionally whispering loud enough for the guys to hear her above the sordid sounds of grunting and gagging. "Is tonight the night? You know it's only a matter of time before you open up that dirty cunt to someone besides Jake. Maybe we should sneak you up to your bedroom, have your first act of cheating right in the bed you share with your husband. Wouldn't that be the absolute best?"

I whimpered and moaned around the next cock to thrust into my face.

"Oh yes—" she continued, "let's get you naked and fuck you right now." Her finger played with the zipper on the back of my costume, she tugged it down an inch and I released my right hand to slap hers away. She giggled and relented, leaning in close enough to whisper quietly, so the boys fucking my mouth probably wouldn't hear. "I'm just trying to get them off faster, you know you can trust me."

I moaned really loud at this. What kind of shit was my sister-in-law into? This was crazy! She had a female friend at work who helped her get her male coworkers off?

"Come on Sara, it will go so much quicker if you take two at once." One of the guys suggested.

I shook my head and the girl giggled. "Okay cumslut, but you better put some more effort in before hubby misses you."

I was still gagging and spluttering, but not as hard as the devil's cock, so it was getting easier as time went on. Still, it hurt my throat, but there was an undeniable thrill in my sex. I swear, it felt like I had wet myself down to my knees. There was also the issue of the thick mucous that oozed down my chin to plop onto the floor. It felt so disgusting, so grotesque, so erotic.

"Okay guys, you need to step up. We can't drag this out like lunch break at work. Jake will miss her, and we don't want him finding out or you'll have to go back to blowjobs once a year from your own wives. You will just be fucking yourselves trying to hold out. Fuck her slut face and get your cum in her belly where it belongs."

I guess that did it for them, because the next cock in my mouth, the guy grabbed my head and fucked my throat hard and fast, he went past a minute, but he was cumming soon and I was moaning as I felt the hot, thick nutjuice shooting straight down my throat. I moaned in extasy and had to grab the two dicks in my hands hard to stop from rubbing myself off. This triggered the guys in my hands to moan.

"Fuck Sara, don't squeeze like that, you are going to make me—" He broke off, whatever he was going to say from the guy in my left hand and I felt a warm splash against the left side of what was exposed of my face. It was disgusting, he had just shot his cum on my face. I was so aroused I could have cum from a tap of a finger on my clit.

"Move." A guy whispered and the cock in my mouth pulled free and I gulped loudly to swallow the thick glob of cum that was left in my mouth before another hard, warm tube of meat was slammed between my lips. Like the previous guy, he grabbed my head and fucked my throat hard, not stopping until he came into my throat. Meanwhile, the two other pricks that had not climaxed were placed in my hands by their owners.

I head the sound of a zipper over the glugging sound of my throat around the head of the dick that was pummeling it, then footsteps. I didn't really focus on those sounds, they just served as light background to my hands and throat working the penises before me. Then, the sound of music permeated the basement, louder than it had been through the closed doors. The unknown man had opened the basement door to the back yard and the music came in louder for just a moment, before he closed it behind him.

As I gulped down the thick ropes of cum in my mouth, the owner grunting. "Drink it all you beautiful slut." He whispered. I sucked hard and drained him before he withdrew with a popping sound from my lips.

Another cock quickly replaced him when he withdrew and once again, my throat was fucked hard. I had a free hand now and I had to grip my right breast with my left hand to keep it from wandering down between my legs and making me cum. I wanted it. Oh, how I wanted it. But somehow I knew it would be so much more amazing if I held off a bit longer. I figured I would need to clean up after these last two guys came anyway, so I'd get myself off good in the bathroom before I went back upstairs.

A minute or so of choking later, the longest dick of the five was cumming down my throat and then he pulled back enough to let me taste the last three pulses of cum before swallowing them.

"One more slut." The girl taunted as one dick left my mouth to be replaced by another. Same thing happened again, my throat was fucked raw and within a minute or two, he came hard down my throat, pulling back enough to get a mouthful of cum that I could taste before I swallowed and sucked his dick clean.

Each time a guy finished, I could hear the sliding glass door open to announce their exit to the back yard. It happened for the last time and I was alone with Sara's female coworker.

"Did you get your dirty dozen yet Sara?" She giggled.

I shook my head. I didn't know for sure, but I was pretty sure that meant twelve blowjobs and I was at seven.

"You want me to go round up a few more for you? Who haven't you had?" She whispered.

I shrugged and felt the uncomfortable silence. I couldn't answer. There was no way she wouldn't know my voice. She squeezed my shoulders and giggled. "You must be cum drunk again. Clean up and take a break for a bit. You need to calm down before you mingle around Jake and his people again. I'll cover for you for a while. See you upstairs later slut."

Then she did what brought on a full panic in me. She reached down and tweaked my erect nipples. If she had just immediately went to the erect nipples pressing through my costume and pinched them, I wouldn't be too concerned, but her hands actually squeezed my breasts. My small breasts. The breasts that were a whole lot smaller than Sara's. I whimpered at the touch because it elevated my sexual need, but there was no way in hell that she couldn't tell I wasn't Sara.

Thankfully, she said nothing, although I heard her gasp. She left through the basement door into the back yard and I saw she was dressed as a sexy witch in the light from the back yard. She paused at the open door, looking back at my silhouette in the dim light and then closed it behind her and disappeared into the darkness. I ran to the downstairs bathroom. I turned on the light and locked the door and gasped at the sight in the mirror over the sink. I had cum splattered on the left side of my face and a glob or five on my chin.

It took me at least five minutes and seven wads of toilet paper to clean up my face. My lipstick was completely gone at this point and I could smell the strong aroma of sperm through my nostril holes, but visibly, I saw no globs of creamy white cum on my face mask or costume.

I was a little tipsy still and my mind was fogged between the remnants of pot and the sexual need that rocked my body. I thought to myself, 'just do it, masturbate and leave.' But, the words kept taunting me. Five more loads of cum would get me to the 'dirty dozen' that Sara usually set as a goal. I wanted that before I came. I wanted to explode when it happened.

I called my boyfriend again. If he could come here, I would fuck his brains out at this point.

"Hey Molls" he answered with a clearly intoxicated voice.

"Hi baby. I need you. Please, call uber and get here." I texted the address.

"Miss me?" He laughed. "I'm in the middle of a game." I could hear the voices of a dozen or more people talking and shouting way too loud. His party was clearly in alcoholic overtime.

"Please Conner, leave, get here. I want you NOW." I begged with a very needy and throaty voice. I surprised myself with the sexual hunger in my raw, burning throat.

"Molls..." he whined. He wasn't coming. I sighed before he said another word. "We are on a winning streak. I will call you as soon as we lose. How is your brother's party going?"

"It's okay. I'm having fun, but I am really horny Con. Please come. I want to fuck baby. I need you."

Laughter.

I heard him, though it was clear he was holding his hand over the phone to try to block his voice. "She wants some dick guys, I really should go." Followed by. "Don't be pussy whipped Connor." "Whip being cracked" "I'll go with you Buddy." "Tell her to come here." And other outcries from the crowd.

"Come here baby." He replied when he took his hand off the mic.

"I can't Conner. Please baby, I really need you." I begged.

"Damn Molls, I want to, really I do. But they need me here. It doesn't sound like a very good party there, why don't you bail?"

I sighed. "I can't Conner. Whatever, don't worry about it. If you get here, you get laid. If you don't, you better not." I said with a hint of bitchiness.

"I'll call you in a bit Baby."

I hung up.

I gave myself another look in the mirror. Yes, there were definitely splatters of cum on my costume, but they didn't look obvious. I could only hope that I didn't smell like the cum sucking slut that I had become for the past hour or two. I checked the medicine cabinet behind the mirror and hit payday. Sara had a bottle of lavender air refreshener, toothpaste and Scope . Not perfume, but better than smelling like cum. I sprayed it all over myself. I brushed my teeth, tongue and mouth with a finger and toothpaste and gargled the mouthwash twice to get the taste and stench of cum off my breath.

I slipped out the back door and noticed the small gathering in the far back of the yard. There were about six of them passing around a little dot of red. I could use a hit, so I decided to head over, ignoring the loud sounds of music and talking from the house.

There were two girls and four guys and I smiled as I approached. "What's up catwoman?" A guy asked as I came within fifteen feet.

"Hopefully that joint you are holding." I answered. My voice still sounded a bit sultry and different from my heat and sore throat. "Can I have a hit?"

"Sure, but it will cost you." He laughed.

I stepped into their circle. There was a pirate, Thor, Cinderella, a caveman and cavewoman who I assume came together, and the guy talking to me was wearing nothing but a few pizza boxes. He had a very chiseled chest and abdomen and I felt a slight gush in my catsuit. "What is the cost?" I asked, stepping right up to him and reaching for the joint.

He pulled it away teasingly. "You have to kiss Cinderella." He laughed and they all, besides Cinderella, laughed with him.

"Stop it James. Just give her a hit." Cinderella protested.

"Not until she kisses you Cyn" James laughed.

I rolled my eyes and leaned in to give Cinderella a quick peck on the lips. I figured if we just touched lips and made a smacking sound, the guys would get their silly thrill and I could get a hit. But, in spite of Cinderella's protest, she grabbed me when I went in and with a hand behind my head and another on my butt, pulled me in hard and pressed her tongue against my lips. I immediately tried to push away, but Thor moved behind me, pressing his body against my back. I gave a protesting squeal but to no avail as my mouth accepted the tongue.

Then, suddenly, everything changed. The arousal I had been fighting, returned full force and I started to return the kiss. At the wiggle of my tongue beneath hers into her mouth, Cinderella grabbed my ass harder and pulled our bodies right up to each other. She was much taller, so she had to lean down a bit. I felt Thor pressed tight against my ass. His cock was hard and squeezing against my ass cheek. I moaned.

Cinderella tapped Thor over my shoulder and slowly disengaged the kiss, leaving me panting as she gave my butt a soft pinch.

"That was hot." James grinned and handed me the joint.

"Yes." I gasped for air as Cinderella giggled. I took a long drag and passed the weed as I held it in my lungs.

"Having fun catgirl?" the pirate asked.

I nodded my head, unable to talk as I held in the deep drag of delicious smoke.

The joint made its way around the circle as they resumed talking, trying to include me in the conversation, but clearly these five people all worked with Jake by the things they were saying. "How do you know Jake and Sara?" James asked.

I wasn't sure I wanted to tell them that I was his little sister. Jake knew I smoked pot, but I wasn't supposed to smoke any here tonight. I decided to make up a lie on the spot. "I go to college with Jake's sister." I said. Close enough to the truth.

"Okay college girl, want another hit?"

I nodded my head again with a smile. I leaned into Cinderella and kissed her. I thought that was the payment for me, so I should just get it over again. Cinderella giggled and returned the kiss forcefully. She grabbed my head again and started right away at squeezing my ass. Thor reached in and grabbed my other cheek and started squeezing it. The kiss was open mouth and tongues trading back and forth, with the hands squeezing my ass so hard I was afraid the would make me cum from the friction it caused on my crotch.

I grabbed her ass, or tried to. It wasn't exactly accessible in the puffed up Cinderella dress. Instead I settled for a hand on her cheek and one on her shoulder. The kiss seemed to go on forever and I knew if someone would just touch my pussy over my clothes, I would cum, screaming into Cinderella's mouth.

But, they didn't. They left me with curled toes and gasping for breath. I had to breathe deep to get my breath back enough to take my turn hitting the pot. They all made appreciative sounds and giggles during and after the kiss.

I held the smoke in my lungs as long as I could before exhaling to take a fresh breath of air. It hit me really hard that time and I had a goofy smile on my lips. I giggled and felt that wonderful warm feeling all over my body.

"Want another kiss catgirl?" Cinderella giggled.

"I better not. I need another wine cooler and to suck five more dicks."

They all laughed. "What?" James asked incredulously.

I blushed, remembering that this was supposed to be a secret. I laughed, trying to defuse the situation, though my mind was pretty hazy. "Did I say that out loud?" I laughed. "Sorry... I just need another wine cooler."

"I'll get the wine cooler for you catgirl, where are they?" the cavewoman offered. "I need a drink anyway, anyone else?"

I told her they were hidden in the refrigerator and she took the pirate with her to gather the drinks for everyone in the group, since everyone needed a drink and was suddenly not interested in returning to the party.

"I need to piss." Thor announced and walked behind the group towards the fence.

I walked back with him to the giggles of everyone, including myself. "Can I watch?" I laughed.

Thor jumped a little when I asked. He already had his dick out and was watering the fence. "Too late to ask now."

I wasn't sure why I did it. I was just inspired to watch a guy pee outside. Perhaps I was jealous of the ability to do so. I watched the way he held his penis softly and aimed at the fence, then seemed to be drawing circles with the stream of urine. I couldn't help but giggle.

I was jarred from my fascination with the guy pissing outside by a pair of hands on my ass and hot breath on my ear. Cinderella whispered. "You want to suck it when he's done?"

I looked back at her, wide-eyed and a little upset that she would ask such a thing and then my horniness got the better of me. I almost imperceivably nodded my head. Cinderella smiled and pulled me back a couple of feet so I wouldn't be too close to the smell of urine on the fence.

"Shake it off good Max and you can get a nice little treat from catgirl." Cinderella giggled.

She started sucking my earlobe, which drove me absolutely nuts, then her hands left my ass and grabbed my small breasts and pinched my nipples through the tight fabric of the costume. I moaned appreciatively. "Oh catgirl, you are a horny thing aren't you? You want him to fuck you instead?" She whispered.

I shook my head no. I had already sucked so many cocks, it didn't phase me as cheating on Conner anymore, but fucking was another step that I didn't want to take. "I have a boyfriend." I whispered.

Cinderella giggled. "He doesn't mind you sucking dicks?"

I blushed, though in the darkness, she couldn't have seen it. "I should go." I sighed. She was right of course, he would mind a great deal that I was sucking dicks. He would probably dump me in a second if he knew how many I had already sucked tonight.

"It's okay catgirl. We don't even know who you are. We certainly aren't going to tell your boyfriend. And you clearly want to do this. I will stay here with you if you want. Go ahead and get on your knees and take care of Max."

She tugged downward on my nipples, holding them firmly between forefinger and thumb. It hurt a little, then a lot when I didn't bend my knees, then not at all when she got my knees to the ground. I sobbed somewhere between embarrassment and excitement as Thor turned towards me and I saw his dick go from the flaccid state that it was in when he urinated to the slight chub as it started to grow.

Cinderella's fingers played softly with my nipples. She whispered to both of us, she was kneeling right behind me just like Sara's friend from work had done in the basement. "Okay Max, she's ready for you." Then, she sucked my earlobe and I moaned. "Max has a really nice cock catgirl, go ahead and have a taste."

I inhaled deeply through my nose, torturing myself with the strong scent of dick, with a slight tinge of piss. I opened my mouth as the warm tip of his cockhead pressed to my lips. He wasn't urgent, but he did edge a bit closer and I closed my eyes in a moment of erotic pleasure as the hot, bulbous head of his cock forced my lips to part wider. I cringed slightly at the thought that there was probably a taste of piss on my tongue as I licked the half of his cockhead that resided inside my mouth.

It is an interesting, and in my limited experience, rare sensation to feel a cock growing hard after it enters your mouth. At first, it's no warmer than a finger, and soft, like a giant gummy worm. Then it starts to grow, longer, thicker, harder and hotter inside your mouth. The feeling as my mouth is stretched to accommodate the growing organ is exciting. I wonder, how hard will it get? How long will grow? Will it choke me? How thick will it grow? Enough to hurt my jaw as I attempt to keep my teeth clear of the flesh inside?

And as all of that went through my mind, Cinderella played with my nipples and I was wetter than a spring day in Seattle. (I don't know if that is a thing, but it should be) Max's cock was, as she said, really nice. It wasn't so big that it hurt my jaw, but it was long enough to let me play with my gag reflex, a reflex that I was having a lot of fun pushing. When he was fully erect in my mouth, he started playing with my throat himself, taking the back of my head in his hand and fucking back at me as I engulfed his cock. And thus I knelt, my nipples being pinched gently and twisted slightly as my throat was fucked, when the cavegirl returned with my wine cooler.

I was embarrassed when I heard her giggle and the guys joined in watching us and discussing the blowjob I was providing. But I wasn't embarrassed enough to stop or change my focus, in fact, the more they whispered, the more it turned me on and the harder I worked on Thor's dick. There is a bit of a disconnect from 'giving' a blowjob when a guy grabs your head and fucks your mouth and throat instead of letting you do the work. But, it was my thick rivers of saliva dripping off his shaft and down his balls and my chin, which seemed to garner a great deal of attention. It was my discomfort that I suffered, holding my mouth open and looking up at him as he drilled my throat. So, it was still me giving him head, in a manner of speaking.