Accidental Submission Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The door is opened by two men, I guess the architect and contractor, who shake Mike's hand firmly. He introduces us all, me last, and as he does I can feel their eyes devouring me. I suddenly feel completely exposed. I had been in a world where my behaviour was becoming normalised, yet here I am, being introduced to two people who may well have friends or associates in common with me, yet I am wearing a blouse so transparent it only emphasises how naked I am, whilst being obviously marked from violent sex and with my nipples clamped and joined.

"Do come in, we are very happy you could join us." says the guy who I guess is the architect.

Again, I feel Jennifer's hand in the small of my back and I know I have no choice.

We go into a stunning open-plan space, making the most of the huge double height panelled windows from the original building, but contrasted with sleek smooth white walls, elegant stone tiles and superb polished herringbone oak floors. I follow the group around, with Jennifer always ensuring that I am not hanging behind. The two new men in our party are no longer spending every second they can looking at me, but still what feels like most of their time. Having been through the stunning living spaces with an extensive balcony, we look through the bedrooms and the bathrooms, all straight out of a magazine and to the highest standard. Now in the master bedroom the architect goes to the mirrored wall, to show that it conceals an enormous wardrobe. He then opens the other side and there is what I assume to be a dressing room inside. He beckons us in.

"And this is the somewhat special room you asked for, Mike."

I look around and it seems to be a fairly large empty space.

"As specified, this can be used for a number of purposes. It is undetectable from outside, so can be used to hide from intruders. It is also monitored, although you can turn that off from the panel over there, and as requested it is soundproof."

"Wonderful." Both Mike and Sir congratulate the architect and the contractor. "I see the rings in the ceiling, floors and walls are very discreet. Good." said Mike, then turning to Sir "Shall we try them?"

"Oh definitely."

Behind me I hear Jennifer shut the door, then I feel her pushing me to the centre of the room. Mike turns to the architect who shows him a small flat panel in the wall which is quickly released with a button. The architect demonstrates by pressing an icon on the panel. With a light humming sound the ring above me descends. Sir comes over to me and cups my chin in his hand before kissing me lightly on the lips. I feel Jennifer wrap her arms around me from behind and unfasten the one button which is holding my blouse closed, then feel her pull it off my shoulders.

I feel her hands undoing the zip on my pencil skirt and slide it down my legs.

"Step out of it dear" Sir says

"Yes Sir"

Sir then steps away, and gives my hand to the architect, who smiles at me before clipping a wide leather bracelet around each wrist; he clips both of these to the ring which is now hanging just above my head. With a light whirring sound the ring goes back up until my arms are stretched above me. When I am on my toes, with just the lightest click it stops.

"Sorry for being so eager, we've not had anyone to try this with before." the architect says to me as he beckons the contractor, who is bringing a ring similar to the one holding my wrists which is winding out of one wall. Then he collects another from the wall opposite. I look down and see Jennifer's elegant hands clipping leather straps like those on my wrists around each ankle; the cuffs are attached to these two rings from the walls. She stands up and kisses me on the lips before putting her leg between mine and viciously kicking my feet apart. As that happens the architect has touched another icon and I feel it pull my legs lewdly open, I hear my heels clatter to the floor as I'm suspended from my arms. Looking over I see Mike and Sir standing watching and smiling. Jennifer strokes my cheek and kisses me again and strokes my clamped nipples, then she looks over at Sir and Mike. She looks at me as she holds the delicate chain between her fingers. The pain is horrific and exquisite as she pulls the clamps off in one smooth motion. I scream. Jennifer holds her hand out and the architect hands her a flogger: the first blow is on my arse as she wanders around me, the second on my tucked sex, the next on my breasts. Soon I am screaming for her to stop.

"Oh my dear stephanie, we are just getting started!" She laughs

She calls the contractor over and hands him the flogger

"Look, can you flog the little whore so she really screams? I want to go out and see how soundproof it is."

"Sure!" he says, smiling. Soon I am descending into subspace and don't know if I am screaming or not, but judging by the look on his face I assume I am. The blows are on every part of my body. I start to feel both every slight sensation and numb at the same time. I see Jennifer is back with Mike and Sir and they are talking, I see Sir touch the top of Jennifer's head and she drops to her knees to give him a blow job. Sir leans down and gently but without hesitation unclips the neck of her dress, slides the zip down and I see the top of her dress drop to her waist, her perfect ivory skin decorated by the exquisite peach lace of her lingerie. At the same time I see Mike is coming over to me, undoing his belt on the way.

"Right let's see if the little whore is still tight. Have you got the sling we talked about?"

"Of course!" the architect smiles.

He brings over what looks like tackle for a horse. He slips the first strap over my head and pulls it tight smoothly around my neck; my body is then criss-crossed with a number of soft leather straps. Another click and I hear something descending above me. Soon I feel a number of clips on my back, my arms, and behind each thigh. One wrist is unclipped and attached to another line. Briefly I feel my feet on the floor again before my ankles too are attached to the ceiling. With a whirr all the lines adjust themselves until I am hanging horizontally, my legs still lewdly wide, and my wrists also wide apart.

"Perfect." says Mike, as he pulls the large plug from me and pulls his large cock out; he goes behind me and I feel his large hands grip my waist, his fingers run up and down my inner thighs, pushing me wide open. He pulls my cheeks open and enters my arse.

I see the architect use the remote to cause my legs to splay so wide that Mike is presented with my open arse. Mike starts to pound my arse and with every stroke I can feel him opening me up even further, and each time he almost pulls out I feel a void, a need, like an addict needing their fix. He builds an increasing rhythm, swinging me in a way I have no control over. and then with a huge groan he fills me. As I slump in the harness, I feel my body being maneuvered again. As Mike goes back to Sir he turns to the two men.

"Do feel free to enjoy her won't you?"

He sits beside Sir and who has now made Jennifer remove her dress and she is laying across his lap. Mike lets her bury her face in his lap to clean up his cock, her pert derriere is now pointing up and Sir enjoys a number of well-placed smacks and her white skin blooms red.

The machine hums and I'm vertical again, but now with every angle of my body controlled through the touchscreen held by the architect, who first embraces me from the front, and kisses me. I welcome his tongue into my mouth and the rough linen of his shirt rubbing against my sore nipples. He bends down and takes each in his mouth in turn, then kisses my neck. Then I feel him also marking my neck. His hands run along the sheer nylon of my thighs, running along each strap in turn before running over my now very tender arse which the contractor so ably flogged. He goes behind me, still cupping my breasts in his hand, then opening my legs and causing me to drop horizontally again. He fills me for the second time today. The contractor comes to my front and lowers me until I am exactly the right height for his huge cock: my body is horizontal and swings between the two men. The man between my legs is building a rhythm, sliding in and out of me. In front of my face the contractor opens his trousers and slides his long cock into my mouth and into my throat at the same rhythm. I am being truly spit roast as they build up their climax, filling my belly and my arse with more sperm.

Slowly all are sated, and Sir comes over to me. Jennifer is immaculately dressed again and between the two of them they lower me and clean the plug from where it has been thrown on the floor before filing me again. Then Jennifer helps me put my knickers back on to avoid leaking, before I put my skirt and blouse back on. She slides the zip up on my skirt, caressing my bum as she does.

Mike is chatting to the other two men as we go to leave the building. He calls Sir over. I stand with Jennifer, starting to re-gather my composure as Sir calls over to me:

"stephanie, I have a serious question for you: are you available on Thursday afternoon and evening?"

"I am working during the afternoon Sir."

"I am talking about work, stephanie: do you have any appointments?"

"No Sir, I don't believe so."

"Well you do now. Please make sure you are at home and available to be collected by my driver at 2pm."

"Yes Sir."

I am starting to wonder how long Sir thought he had bought me for. But I realise that was a somewhat redundant thought. We all get back into the car and while Sir explains, Jennifer teases and caresses my breasts through my blouse.

"Mike has found a potential buyer for this house and as I am sure you are aware its value is many millions. He will be viewing the property on Thursday evening, and he will use you to try out the games room."

"But Sir..."

"But stephanie?"

"You said work Sir. I am a designer Sir."

"stephanie, you are a whore and the deal is signed."

"Yes Sir."

The car speeds back towards Cambridge and I lose myself in Jennifer's talented fingers

To be concluded in part 4.

12