Accidental Summoning

Story Info
A school project leads to real world results.
1.1k words
4.54
10.2k
11
0

Part 1 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 08/18/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Kassandra sighed as she looked down at her nearly completed project. She had expected a class on ancient religions to be a freebie, instead she got stuck with so much classwork she hadn't had time to go out in weeks. She knew she was going to have to make time soon. She had an itch that she needed to scratch. But first, she had to finish this project. They were studying Babylonian magic practices and had reached the theories on summoning creatures, now they had to design their own personalized circle. Kassandra knew this was nothing more than myth, but she needed this grade to keep her scholarship.

Glancing back and forth between her textbook and her project, she let her mind wander as she carved runes and lines into the wood slab in front of her. She thought back to her last trip out at the bar and to the night that followed. Her night with Brian wouldn't have stood out if it wasn't for her academically imposed dry spell. He was enthusiastic, if unpracticed. His foreplay was sloppy, his dick was average, and his stamina meant that it was a short night. His sister Brianna, however, had a tongue to die for. After Brian had fallen asleep, Kassandra found his sister in the living room, watching a cheesy horror movie. They were both still buzzed and before the credits rolled, they were in each other's arms.

It started with a spilled drink but took only moments for both girls to wind up naked on the couch, tight bar outfits discarded on the floor. Brianna dropped to her knees in front of Kassandra and planted kisses up the inside of her leg. Pausing to look up for permission, the hungry look on Kassandra's face set Brianna to work. She dove between Kassandra's legs, tongue leaving light licks all around as the girl above her gasped. Teasing, she ran her tongue in circles around Kassandra's pussy, straying close to her clit but never making contact. It took less than a minute for the panting Kassandra to choke out "Just fuck me already." Her voice was barely above a whisper, they didn't want to wake anyone.

Brianna grinned and pulled her tongue up to Kassandra's clit in one long swipe. Kassandra groaned and then clapped her hand over her mouth to stifle a moan. Brianna's lips closed around her clit and sucked gently, tongue flicking out to give light licks and flicks. Kassandra grabbed a pillow from the couch to moan into as Brianna pushed her closer and closer to the edge. Brianna kept her pace steady, pushing Kassandra right to the edge. She could tell Kassandra was close, her legs shaking and her pillow-stifled moans becoming more rapid and shallow. Right as Kassandra crested the edge of her growing orgasm, Brianna slid two fingers into her dripping pussy, curling upwards and pressing hard into her G spot. Kassandra's legs snapped together, trapping Brianna between her legs as she screamed her orgasm into the pillow.

Trembling as she came back to her senses, she looked down at the smiling Brianna. "My turn." Kassandra pulled away and laid on the soft carpet of the room before beckoning to Brianna. "Come take a seat." Brianna swung her legs on either side of Kassandra's head and began to lower her pussy towards the waiting mouth below. Kassandra, not one for waiting when she had a plan, took matters into her own hands. She reached up and grabbed the soft flesh of Brianna's ass and firmly pulled her down, her world going dark as her tongue connected with Brianna's already wet pussy. Kassandra loved having her face ridden, and Brianna was delicious. She bathed the pussy pressed against her mouth with long, slow licks.

Her memory of the encounter was interrupted by a sharp pain and Kassandra swore. While she wasn't paying attention the knife had slipped off the wood and left a small cut on one finger. A few drops of blood fell onto her project as she went to fetch a bandage. The cut wasn't deep, but the interruption of her fantasy furthered the frustration at being stuck inside working on some dumb project instead of looking for a night of new raunchy memories. She closed the medicine cabinet and stopped to admire herself in the mirror. Her fiery red hair, normally tucked into a ponytail, hung loose, framing her head in a sea of fire. Her tits strained at the white tank-top, still perky with no bra. A pair of tight shorts hugged her ass, barely covering the whole thing.

Frustrated, she returned to her project. She was almost done, and with quick cuts she closed the line of the circle and carved in the last few runes. She set the project aside and headed for the bathroom, stripping as she went, hoping to recapture her mood in the shower. The sound of the water kicking on drowned out the sizzle of her blood on the wooden tablet as it smoked and bubbled. Leaving her memories behind, Kassandra slipped fully into a fantasy as the hot water poured over her body. She imagined another person sliding into the shower behind her. Kassandra's hand slipped lower as her fantasy lover wrapped their arms around her from behind. Her lover's hand grasped her own as it drifted towards her pussy, damp from her earlier daydreaming. Her fingers reached her clit, rubbing it gently as she imagined her lover's other hand grasp her nipple gently. She must have been more pent up than she realized, she could almost feel the effects of her fantasy happening as she relaxed in the warm stream. Her fantasy lover released her hand and pressed lower, sliding two fingers gently into her dripping pussy.

Her eyes snapped open as she felt fingers really penetrate her. Stretching across the front of her body was a feminine arm. She saw the muscles in the arm flex as it began slowly pumping its fingers into her. With a scream she pulled away and spun around, looking for the first time on the intruder in her shower. Before her stood a naked woman, her deep purple skin almost seeming to shine in the incandescent light. Her tits were perfect, impossibly firm and bouncy for how large they were. Her toned stomach led to a set of wide hips, the hourglass figure looking like it had come directly out of an art textbook. Her legs were long and shapely, ending in a pair of bare feet. The first strange thing Kassandra noticed was what appeared to be spikes of bone coming from the woman's heel, permanently forming stiletto heels. Platinum blonde hair hung down to her shoulders, split at the top by two curving, obsidian horns. Tucked against her body were a pair of leathery wings, drawn in tight for lack of space. Dancing back and forth behind the woman Kassandra could see a long tail, ending in the faintest hint of a spade shape.

Kassandra fainted.