All Comments on 'Accidentally Modified'

by YogaDude30

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
Chris7swChris7swover 3 years ago

"I have no words..." I exclaimed, while sitting in the puddle of amazement on my bed. "Neither do I."

Actually I lie...

Please spend time browsing and learning about the anatomy of a woman, because if her g-spot is where you think it is, I've been doing it all wrong for the past 50+ years.

Secondly, seamen come in boats and they in turn produce semen - when aroused by things other than wars.

Next - I quote: "in one fellow swoop". I guess you mean 'one foul swoop' but in the context of this weird tale the word fellow might be the relevant object that was swooping, but I've lost track of you.

Fourthly I quote: "I grabbed the remote control box and began to open it when a hand slipped out from the side of my waist."

As I read that I understood that your character had had some mods done to have a built-in waist-high hand implanted and it took me a while to realise that it was an actual person. Immediately I also imagined the 'you' in the story to be a huge blob of a man who'd inadvertently sat on his girl-friend.

I'm afraid that stars are hard to find here but I'll give you one for the idea.

lex8508lex8508over 3 years ago

I WISH! God to be able to cum like that.. though I'd want to be able to develop a knot like a canine penis or a big flared head like a horse.. That would be hot.

woodwrkrdonwoodwrkrdonabout 3 years ago

I liked the story and found the idea to be original (at least to me). As Chris7sw pointed out lots of grammar and spelling errors. If readers wish to avoid those however, they have the option of paying for printed and edited books.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

@chris7sw - "one fell swoop " actually

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous