All Comments on 'Accidentally On-Purpose Pt. 05'

by GentlemanMariner

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
johnnuttalljohnnuttallover 4 years ago
Big boy games

Little Michelle is learning what happens when you play big boy games.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Surprise

I wasn't expecting the sudden off the books sale to Obregón at all! Like Michelle, I was lulled into thinking the warehouse crew were gonna have their way with her (honestly something I've been waiting for since she saw them taking a slave back to their breakroom earlier in the story) then bam, she's offsite and unreported. Looks like something Ed has done before. Makes me come up with the longshot idea that maybe Michelle's boss activated the audit, probably expecting to catch Sandy with it, as a sort of sting operation. If inventory has been disappearing out the back door someone's head has gotta roll for it.

Looking forward to the next chapter as always!

dtrelsky

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
So good - moar!

So good! Just want more and more.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Can we help?

I don't know how literotica works really but I was wondering if there was any way we could help you with getting stories out. I'm more than certain others like me cannot wait for your next chapter and I'm also sure that people would be willing to help too.

GentlemanMarinerGentlemanMarinerover 4 years agoAuthor
Anonymous (12-1)

Thanks for thinking of me! Unfortunately I’ve run into two problems:

1) the finale is turning out longer than I expected;

2) my writing life is being eaten alive by my non-writing life, specifically CCPA compliance, but that will end soon.

No worries though, I’ll have it out as soon as possible!

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Looking for more?

I've really enjoyed these stories and xhecked back regularly for updates.

I hope the author hasn't dried up and posts some more parts.

Great humiliation of the girls.. would be great if it moved more towards non-con and explored the obedience schools in depth.

Anyone else agree?

orflash64orflash64over 4 years ago
There is a part six, right?

The story will continue? Its just starting to pick up, I hope their are many chapters to go.

Sub_HubbieSub_Hubbieover 4 years ago
The best

Love it. Great series. Absolutely the best. No need to finish it, it's great where it is.

Karen_48Karen_48over 4 years ago
Like your writing

I have enjoyed your two stories so far and hope that a) you have plans to take this one farther and that b) you will continue to write new ones. Please keep up the good work.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Not trying to be a pain in the ass but....

I've been on other sites and on literotica itself I see many great stories like this that never get finished. I don't want this one to join that pile of unfinished crap. If you could update us about your progress that'd be great. Also I hopr you had good holidays.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userGentlemanMariner@GentlemanMariner
A gentleman and a mariner with tales to tell. "[T]he best of a Barbary Pirate slave market and the DMV" - Joe_Doe_Stories Update 19 June 2020: Westbound Part 2 has been submitted! Update 27 May 2020: First the bad news: I'm putting "Three Sisters Book 2" on the back burn...