Accidentaly Naked at Office Event

Story Info
Accidental nudity on office while all colleagues watching.
3.1k words
3.26
23.5k
8
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This incident happens after the story "My Exhibitionist Experience Ch.5" where I was already working in one small family-owned factory.

After my contract was expired at the swimming pool where I worked, I was looking for the real job because I can't keep relying on my parents. Still through online job seeker website I found a vacancy as a maintenance in a small factory that located not too far from my house. As a fresh graduate, it's difficult to directly work in a multinational or big company and I thought that vacancy was good enough for a new milestone in my career professionally while having some experience before I can apply later in bigger company.

The first time I went to the factory it took around 45 minutes riding my motorbike. The factory is in a complex of multifunctional warehouse and located in an area which is very different compared to my house. The difference here means that in this country the gap between the rich and the poor is too big. In just riding for 45 minutes, I was going from the area where almost everyone has their own transportation, mostly car, there are malls, café, etc. for hang out to the area where most people are still using public transportation, no malls, no café, just stalls if you want to have coffee or buy some food and mostly Malayan people lives there. In short, I was going from a higher social class area to the lower-class area. The difference is noticeable to me.

After I finished the interview, HR lady invited me to have a production walkthrough. The factory produces plastic wrap to wrap anything that customer orders it could be for foods, for clothes, etc.

They have 10 production machines that work simple. They just need to put a big roll of plastic on each machine then the machine will pull the ends and cut those rolls to a certain size depends on the product and customer needs. During walkthrough I noticed there are 2 males whose job is to insert a roll of plastic on each machine every time the rolls run out and 1 female on the end line on each machine whose job is to collect and tidy up the finish plastic product. Factory runs in 2 shifts which means the total worker is 4 males and 20 females.

I was hired as a maintenance that will fix any machine problem and do machine spare part inventory which job before I was there done by the driver of the owner.

I also noticed as I said earlier mostly Malayan people lives in that area, the Asian descent was only the owner, Husband, Wife, and Daughter, HR lady, and myself while the rest of other are Malayan but the owner and HR are working in the office room of factory while I will be placed in the factory so I was the only Asian that will interact day to day with the workers.

After about 1 month of working there I noticed a different treatment of female workers and male workers to me. The females are at the age between 20 to 35 whose some widow, some young mom, and some singles, and all of them are so flirty. They like to pretend that their machine was broken just for me to come to them. Also, maybe because they don't see Asian whose generally taller and whiter compared to Malayan, I somehow felt like I was idolized by them like if you see K-pop artist cheered by their fans but not as that clear, and the opposite is the way males treat me, I somehow felt like they don't like me. Maybe because I don't look too busy compared to them because I just work to fix machine if there is some issue. I also thought that maybe the driver from the owner somehow talk to the other males behind me maybe because he didn't receive extra money to fix machine since I was hired. It's also not that clear though, I still talk to them but in a way, I felt that they don't like me.

Then back to the main story of the incident, after about 6 months I worked there, it was an independence day where in my country it's a holiday, but almost everywhere on every area has some event so basically students are still going to school/campus, workers are still going to their office, or if not there must be an event in the area where they live and mostly is a traditional game competition.

Same to that factory, on that day, all workers were still going to factory but to have some fun of the traditional competition. This competition was done in an open area of the complex. Unfortunately for myself on that day I didn't hear my alarm in the morning, and I woke up 15 minutes before the event start. After woke up I directly changed my clothes, wash my face, and grab any short and shirt without checking that I will wear for the competition and then immediately riding my motorbike.

When I arrived, everyone was already there and as I mentioned I was somehow idolized, all the females were cheering me just when they saw me park my motorbike. They were already playing some games. The owner and HR lady were just watching their employee having some fun. The whole time the females that were not playing were with me because of the different treatment between male and female that I said earlier I was closer to the female workers there and on that free day we were not working so anytime any females like to be close and talk to me to flirt freely. I was watching others having some competition until I was asked to also join. It was a sack race.

I told them I need to change my clothes first because I was wearing trouser and white shirt. I went to the toilet and that's when I just know what I brought there.

For the shirt I brought black sleeveless shirt and even worse for the short, it was a short boxer that was just 15 cm above my knee when I stand. I thought I was showing too much skin and consider to just wear what I have worn earlier but I'm afraid if my trouser and shirt will be dirty and will wear them on the way back to home, besides I already said that I changed my clothes so it will be strange if I just go back to them holding my clothes. I thought show must go on, I took a deep breath to build my confidence and I went out from the toilet. The second they saw me; all the females scream excitedly knowing I was wearing so revealing clothes. My white skin is so contrast with my black sleeveless shirt and almost half of my thigh was opened freely for them. I walk there confidently raising my hands while they were cheering for me, but I noticed that my boxer was dropping every step I did. Turns out the waist band was already loose, and my confidence level was dropped because beside it was already too revealing, it could even be more. Luckily, I still wear underpants and I needed to be conscious all the time to hold my boxer so then it's not dropped leave me only with my underpants.

The sack race is about to start. I took my position; the race is only between males, so it was 5 of us and we 'get in' to the sack which up to our waist. When it starts, we directly jump forward racing each other. The distance is only 20 meters straight back and forth. Just walking normally my boxer was dropping, now during the race where I need to jump quickly racing one and another, only after 2 jumps, my boxer was already completely dropped. It's already on my knee. I was racing only with my underpants the whole race behind the sack. I was thinking that no one noticed that, so I felt safe during the race until I finished at the 2nd place and the nightmare started. Because the race was jumping, the boxer was not just dropped but it's already completely out of my foot. I was panic and had no idea how I could wear my boxer back because both of my hands were holding the sack on my waist and all female workers were surrounding me right after I arrived at the finish line. I couldn't go to the toilet with the sack on because it was weird, but I also had no idea how I could wear my boxer back there.

While the other 4 racer were already out of the sack, I was still confused on what should I do, 2 females, 1 on each side grab my wrist and lift both my hands to congratulate me as the 2nd winner and suddenly the sack was also dropped, leave me there standing with only my underpants. My white thigh was completely exposed. They were all shocked and excited at the same time cheering and teasing me while laughing. While they were still surrounding me, I directly get out of the sack and look for my boxer inside and worn it there, gave them like 5-10 seconds of my exposure. That exposure brings up my exhibitionist excitement, but it was more to embarrassed because I didn't plan at all, and it was not a place to do exhibitionist because I was with the people that I work with. I meet them on daily basis, and I was exposed to the people I shouldn't be.

The next game that I played was clog racing. If you don't know it, it was a race using 1 long kind-of sandal that was made by a long wood and will be worn by several people at the same time. Everyone needs to walk in unison left and right foot all together at the same time and the same pace. In this race it was 5 vs 5 mixed male and female however no other male was playing this race. I was forced to join in 1 of the group consist of 4 other female racing against 5 other females in another team.

My group didn't allow me to be to front guy and I was placed at the 3rd place, in the middle of the row.

When the race starts, it just took 3 steps for my boxer to be on my knee. I couldn't pull it up easily because we need to put our hands on the shoulder of the person in front of us. At that time, I realized why I was not allowed to be the front guy because my hands could be free and can hold my boxer the whole time, but I guess it was planned to then everyone can see me embarrassed only wearing my underpants while racing. I was trying to pull my boxer up, but I lost my balance. I tried to use only 1 hand but the girl behind me didn't allow my hand to reach my boxer, to make it worse, she pulled my boxer even lower to my ankle and since then I couldn't even do anything besides finishing the race only with my boxer on. Everyone was watching and laughing.

Some girls even recording me. It was more to my exhibition instead of clog racing. While the other team already finished, my team was still halfway to it. Because I was already so embarrassed, I tried to pace up my step but as I said earlier, everyone needs to walk in unison and what I did has no impact to the pace of my team instead it cause me lost my balance because I already tried to lift my feet earlier than others as if I tripped over something then I was fallen forward pushing the other 2 females in front of me. Our team was stopped with my position bend over showing my butt to everyone especially the girl behind me who was laughing out loud, she even spanks me once. With that we ended the race as our team the loser, but I don't think no one was still paying attention to the race.

I stepped out of the clog immediately and pull my boxer up.

After that I didn't play any games to avoid further exposure because I thought I was exposed enough. Even just by watching, I was already more revealing than the others. When I sit, the boxer becomes even shorter and other can easily see my underpants through the pants hole which was already as short as my crotch. All females that were with me were flirting even more wild at that time. They told me to just relax, and I don't need to hold my boxer the whole time since they have seen me without it. They even sometimes tried to pull my boxer off, but I was just able to tell them not to do that nicely.

They save the most exciting game at the last which is called climbing a pole. The game is literally climbing a pole, but it's already greased with oil and on top of the pole, there are a lot of gift hanging. Anyone that can reach the top of the pole can get those gifts but because the pole is slippery already, no one can do that alone and it needs teamwork. The pole is around 7 meters high and because it was too physical it should be played by males only while the females will just wait under the pole for the gifts that we will drop from the top of the pole.

That's when I was forced to play again because of its only 4 other males without me, they couldn't reach the top. I have never been with them since I came before that time.

The formation is simple. Each person will stand on the shoulder of the person behind him and hug the pole. The 1st person from the ground must be the heaviest and strongest because he needs to hold the weight of the others and somehow, I was asked to be the 4th person from the ground and the skinniest guy will be on top reaching the gift and drop them to the ground. They removed their shirt before starting the formation and told me to do so. I couldn't think too long because it was too sudden then I also remove my shirt leave me with my underpants and short-loose-boxer with me. We started climbing the pole, the 1st person hugs the pole and squat, then the 2nd person stands on his shoulder and hugs the pole, then 1st person stands, the 3rd person then climbs by stepping on the knee then short on low back area then shoulder of the 1st person, continue the same to the 2nd person.

Then it was my time to climb, I followed the step of the 3rd person, I could step on using their short because they were all wearing short jeans with belt. Right after I reach the shoulder of the 3rd person, he holds my boxer and pulls it when I stand. I screamed to him, but it was too late, my boxer is already on my right ankle and out of my left knee. He even forced to take it completely off me then drop it down to the females as if it was one of the gifts. All the females down on the ground were cheering, laughing, and seems so excited while I was embarrassed up there 5 meters from the ground, hugging a slippery pole with only my underpants on. I was just thinking to hold it for about 5 to 10 minutes like that until all the gifts are all dropped to the ground, beside they all have seen me like that but before with my shirt on. But the party for others are not done yet there. It was just the opening because the ultimate embarrassment was just about to start. In the middle of my thinking, the 5th person is climbing and when he tried to step on me, he steps on my underpants, and it slipped to my ankle so easily. All the females are now screaming as they don't believe with what they see. The 5th person then continues climbing and he stands on my shoulder.

I was shocked and couldn't do anything. I was stark naked 5 meters to the ground, hugging a pole while all the females on the ground were cheering, screaming, and recording me. My ass was open to the world, and I hug the pole so tight so then my dick is not exposed but they still can see a glimpse of it because my dick was pressed to the pole and somehow it becomes erect. From the front they can see my heavy bush. All the males are laughing at me and turns out it was planned by them.

I thought to forced jumping, but I scared to injury myself because it was quite high. I couldn't do anything and forced to stay for about 5 minutes of being exposed, then we back down from the pole and we accidentally fall. When we were on the ground the females were surrounding me and I felt someone was taking my underpants. Now I was there on the ground still stark naked with my dick still erect. Everything was exposed to everyone, and I only could hide my dick with both my hands. Even some females are trying to take a picture with me holding my dick, but I ran away to not get any picture with them. Seems like no one enjoying it until the HR lady come over with a towel and rescue me, she even laughing while doing it. Maybe it was enough for everyone to have me naked alone like about 10 minutes with all those recording that they have.

I immediately go to the bathroom and wear my clothes then go home. I still worked there for about 1 month while searching for other job because everyday since that day everyone can't stop to talk about it and humiliating me. They even show videos and picture that they got. It was a very clear and somehow excite me a bit while seeing it but I couldn't stay working while everyone has seen me like that, so I moved once I get a new job.