Accounting Supplies - Friday Evening

Story Info
It's what I expected...and then again...
1.6k words
4.33
2.1k
4
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
JTSuck
JTSuck
8 Followers

It's Friday...at 5PM I will be picked up by...who? Funny that was never part of the discussion.

I guess I'll find out.

Lots of time to kill before then as I don't have any classes on Friday's.

Maybe I should finally read mom's letter.

"Dear Son...(insert usual mom stuff here...)...here's $5.00 for you...wish it could be more...Oh...we're not going to be able to come for Parent's Weekend...Love You...Mom".

Well...as this is Parent's Weekend it's a lucky break for me...considering.

I finished a couple of assignments...transcribed some class notes...had lunch and came back to my room.

I've been trying to avoid Tim...not for any reason other than I don't want to have to explain my absence from campus.

Just like the proverbial watched kettle time passed slowly...gotta be some Einstein theory at work here.

As the campus is slowly filling up with parents no one stopped me or even noticed me as I made my way to the commuter parking lot. Exactly at 5PM a dark 4-door sedan pulled into the lot. The driver...dressed in a dark suit and tie got out and motioned to me. No words were spoken. He held the back seat door open. I got in. He closed the door, got behind the wheel and we drove off.

We drove on in silence. When we arrived at my host's house the driver stopped the car, got out and opened the back door. I got out and walked the few steps to the front door. I watched the dark sedan drive away and disappear down the street.

Before I had a chance to knock on the door it was opened by an older man...slim...well-kempt...wearing dark trousers, starched white shirt, black bow tie, and a somber grey vest.

He welcomed me and told me to follow him.

He led me to the kitchen where I had had coffee and conversation with my host. He showed me where the beverages and food for the guests were neatly arranged. He gave me instructions on how the items were to be served, how and when I should remove empty glasses and plates, when to bring fresh snack items. He told me not to be concerned with washing any items as that would be taken care of.

He said I should be pleasant to the guests, smile, answer any questions but do not initiate any conversations.

His dress and demeanor reminded me of the butler characters I'd seen on tv programs. As he did not introduce himself I named him "Didit"...as in "the Butler...

He led me down a long hallway to small well furnished bedroom. He said I was to change into what would be my "uniform" for the evening. A printed card listed what I was...and was not...to wear.

I was to wear a pair of muted blue stripped pajama bottoms, a somewhat loose fitting light weight white pullover pajama top, no underpants, no shoes or socks. He said someone would come to get me when I was needed. Otherwise I was to remain in the room.

By now I was forming the impression that in addition to any food or drink service I would be performing I would be, in today's vernacular, a "boy toy" for the guests.

Sometime before 7PM "Didit" returned and said to come with him. We went to the kitchen and was instructed what and where to place some of the snack items.

From the kitchen I could hear the sounds of conversations coming from the "game room". Exactly at 7PM I was led into the game room and introduced to the evening's poker players.

My host introduced me as "this is Jason...he will be attending your needs this evening...if you need anything just ask Jason...and may luck favor you this evening...shall we begin?"

The evening progressed uneventful. The guests were polite, friendly, and courteous. I was asked some innocuous questions during the evening...what was my major...how was college food...and so on.

At 10PM sharp, the last hand was dealt and played...chips were cashed in and last call for drinks was made. The guests lingered in conversation for a few minutes and then went with the host down a hallway and into a room at the end.

I helped "Didit" remove any dishes and glasses from the game room and brought them to the kitchen. I asked if any of the leftovers were to be saved and was told to discard everything that remained. I did as instructed and stacked the plates and bowls as neatly as I could.

"Didit" then told me to return to my room and wait.

Wait? For what...for whom...for how long?

Very shortly came a knock on the door. Upon opening the door I saw my host standing there. He said for me to come with him as there was some additional serving that I was to do.

He led me to a room at the end of a long hallway. When I entered I saw the four remaining card players there. Each had stripped down to identical white boxer shorts. The room had muted lighting, soft music playing, five large leather chairs, a queen size bed, and a number of pillows on a round rug.

My host said that I was to provide his guests with one additional service. I was to provide each guest with oral sex to completion.

I can't say I was surprised by this as it was fairly intimated at my meeting with the host.

I was instructed to remove the pajamas I was wearing and kneel down on the pillows.

The first guest approached me and told me to remove his boxers. I did so slowly and as gently as I could. I saw his cock begin to get erect...he asked me if I liked cock...I replied that I did...I then held his now erect cock in my right hand and lowered my mouth on it.

I needed no instruction on how to make a cock feel good. I sucked it up and down. I ran my tongue up, down, over and under it. I heard him moan softly, felt his cock stiffen and release three or four streams of cum down my willing throat. When he relaxed his grip on my shoulders and started to withdraw his cock from my mouth I made sure I licked every bit of his cum off of it.

He turned to the host and said..."You were right...he is a good cocksucker!"

This scenario was repeated three more times. Each time I licked and sucked each cock as it was presented, and swallowed each offering of cum with as much enthusiasm as the first.

Each cock was different...yet each the same...different sizes to be sure, somewhat different shapes...but to me each one was a new to me as the very first one I ever sucked...and as exciting.

I was complimented by each of the guests as to my skill and professionalism sucking cock.

When I stood up I was offered a small glass of water by my host.

Before I could take my second breath I was led to the foot of the bed in the room and placed on my back. I noticed one of the guests...I'm not sure which one was still erect and was putting some substance on his erection.

He approached the bed, unceremoniously placed my legs over his shoulders.

He looked me straight in the eyes and said "OK cocksucker...let's see how well you take cock this way!"

With that I felt his cock separate my butt cheeks and began pressing against my anus. I felt a cold squirt of something I took to be lubricant over his cock and on my anus. Some of it ran down my spread butt cheeks.

Without warning my body twitched with the most exquisite pain.

I felt him start slow, rhythmic, back-and-forth thrusts of his now exceedingly hard cock into my anus.

I felt my sphincter give way to this invasion.

"Do you like cock this way?" He snorted. "Well...do you?"

A slow, almost hiss-like "yes" escaped from somewhere inside me.

As the initial pain began to subside and give way to an almost euphoric sensation I unconsciously began moving my hips in synch with his thrusts.

"Well...well...well...I guess you do like getting fucked in the ass...don't you?"

Again from somewhere inside me came the reply...."Yyyyyyesss...yesss...yesss...oh...god...please fuck me...please...please fuck meeeee...!"

I crossed my legs over his back as tightly as I could and wrapped my arms across his shoulders.

I felt his thrusting gain in strength and repetition.

Finally...he stopped his thrusting, emitted a low, guttural grunt, and I felt my insides being flooded with an indescribable liquid warmth.

I felt him slowly withdraw and a liquid substance leak from my anus.

"That's it cocksucker...push it out...c'mon...let's see you push it out!"

I was brought to my feet, offered a towel and led out of the room back to my bedroom. I was told to take a shower in the attached bathroom and dress in my street clothes.

"Didit" appeared and said for me to follow him. He led me to the front door where the dark sedan and driver were waiting.

He said the driver would bring me back to campus.

Again no words were spoken on the ride back.

Arriving at the parking lot, the driver turned to me and handed me a small manila envelope, got out, opened the back door. I got out and again watched the sedan drive away.

I managed to get back to my dorm room unnoticed. I sat on my bed and opened the envelope. Inside were five crisp, new $20.00 bills...and a note.

"I'll be in touch" was all it said.

"Well..." I said to myself..."I guess it's official now...I'm a cock whore...and this was just the beginning".

"And what about Tim...how...what... where...and when is he going to fit in to all of this...?"

JTSuck
JTSuck
8 Followers