Aces Pt. 06 - The Naked Philosopher

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
intim8
intim8
170 Followers

They scrambled into the house, kicking the door closed behind them. Abby pushed him against the wall and kissed him hungrily. She yanked his shirt off his shoulders, pinning his arms, and lathered his chest with licks and kisses. She pushed her hand back into his pants, and grasped his hardness. She kissed him and felt him and lifted one foot behind her, using her free hand to unfasten her high heeled shoe. Unbalanced, she stumbled like a drunk woman.

They broke their kiss and laughed. She kicked the other shoe off and took his hand, leading him further into the house. He shucked his shirt off as he let her lead him through the living room. Once free, he stopped her. He pulled her back to him and she was laughing in his arms again. He moved them as one to the nearest wall and kissed her throat while his hand slid up her side and pushed the bra up. He kissed her neck and shoulder and brought his mouth to her breast.

She cradled his head to her chest and threw her head back against the wall. After a moment, she pushed him away, her eyes dark and lidded. She yanked her blouse off, letting it fall to the floor and stood facing him, one breast exposed, the other still encased in the black bra.

He frankly surveyed her body. She stepped toward him and reached down to haul him out of his pants, then turned without letting him go. He followed her to the base of the stairs where they stopped again with her back to the wall and he immediately used both hands to unsnap her pants. She giggled and before he could push his hand into them she turned and started up the stairs.

He chased her up, trying to grab her. Near the top he managed to grip her leg. Her hands dropped to the carpeted stairs above her feet as he reached up her her leg, pawing the legs her jeans as she dropped to her knees. Her bare back showed the top of her ass, a neat cleft promising more. His hands reached her waistband and he pulled.

They came down enough to expose her. He leaned in and kissed her, hands kneading her firm cheeks. He saw her pussy for the first time, inhaled the scent wafting from her. He moved his chest down for a better angle and tasted her.

His other hand went around her hips and pulled her to his face, then slid up to cup her still covered breast. He pushed his own jeans down to his knees. He kissed back up her butt as she squirmed, then her lower back. His mouth reached her bra strap and he felt the tip of his cock touch moistness.

She squealed, laughing, and spun in his grip till she was sitting on the stair facing him, legs trailing down the stairs. Her knees strained against the tight waistband of her jeans, desperately wanting to part. He saw a neat triangle of dark hair against creamy white skin, the hair thicker in the middle and feathered out at the top and sides. It continued below, to where he could not yet see. He pulled one leg of the jeans further down.

She pushed herself back up one step more as he pulled. He pulled the other leg and her knees were released from their binding, immediately snapping apart. He stopped and stared. She looked back at him with anticipation, with animal hunger. He plunged his face down between her legs.

She pulled away, pushing herself up the next step. He followed her with his mouth and tongue and felt a gush of wet coat his face as she groaned. She was at the top stair now. She threw her back down on the floor above, her jeans at her ankles.

He moved up, his mouth returning to her every time she moved, staying with her while she rode out a small warm-up series of shudders. He used one hand to free an ankle and she pushed herself further along the floor till her feet found purchase on the carpeted floor at the top of the stairs. He moved with her, letting his jeans scrape down past his knees as her legs opened fully.

She stopped trying to escape and he moved over her, pawing her one exposed tit. He kissed her, let her taste herself on his mouth. Her hand snaked down between them, grasping him, sliding him along her, up and down, then down till he sensed a hollow. He pushed his hips forward.

She arched her back and thrust her chest out. He pushed into her, again and again, his mouth pulling on her breast, his tongue flicking her stiff nipple. He pressed her to the floor and her legs wrapped around him, pulling him into her. He kissed her clumsily, then her throat as she arched her back. Time stopped and the world exploded into light and joy.

She pushed him off her, breathing hard, her body still twitching. He rolled onto his back next to her, his own breath heavy. Their hands found each other.

Did they fall asleep right there on the floor of the upstairs hallway? The next thing he knew, Ivan and a new girl were stepping gingerly around them, the girl giggling. It must have been quite the sight after following a trail of shoes and clothes up the stairs. Abby with her bra still half on half off, her pants and panties twisted around one foot, Brian with his pants at his ankles, an obvious mess coating his limp prick and groin.

They made their way to his room with all the clothes they still had and took a quick shower before collapsing into his bed.

Brian woke first, for the first time next to someone he loved. She lay on her side facing away from him. He lifted the covers enough to see her delicate shoulders tapering to a narrow waist, the proportions deliciously exaggerated by the position she was lying in. Her waist flared to round hips and the most beautiful ass he'd ever seen. He scooted over to spoon her.

He gently cupped her breast and lay there feeling her breathing lightly against him. She slowly woke, the first sound from her mouth a satisfied purr. She turned her head back to him and they kissed softly. She put her hand over his and held it against her breast.

They were in no hurry. After they made slow, tender love again, Abby lay on his chest as he slowly receded too much to remain inside her. She looked at him, smiling, her head on his chest. "We didn't make it to the bedroom." Abby said.

"We didn't even make it through the appetizers." he replied.

They laughed about it, laughed together, about Ivan and his girl seeing them. Brian thought Abby had been asleep, but she wasn't. She told him she had been lying there, content and at peace and didn't want to move. It had only been a few minutes till she heard them coming up the stairs. She didn't care, didn't want to ruin everything with a mad scramble to cover up and make the retreat of shame to his bedroom. She just closed her eyes and listened to the giggling.

After some more lighthearted conversation, Abby said, "You could have fallen in love with her, couldn't you?"

~~~

His mind was back in the studio, the memories had lasted only a few seconds. Lisa was watching him, smiling now. He realized he was grinning.

"I could have fallen in love with you, Lisa." He said, just to her, as if the thousands of listeners weren't there.

She nodded. "I could have fallen in love with you too, Brian."

"She said to never protect her from something like that, to never try to preserve something that wasn't real. Not with her."

"She sounds like a wise woman. I'd like to meet her some day." Lisa said.

Brian reached across the desk. Lisa moved her hand toward his. The room and the stream were silent for a long moment as they held hands.

She finally said into her microphone, her eyes on Brian, "We're both naked." She shut the stream down.

intim8
intim8
170 Followers
12