Acing Genetics

Story Info
Nerdy university student is seduced by classmate.
3.8k words
4.29
14.4k
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was in my 9th and final semester at university, finishing the last few courses I needed for my degree. I needed the extra semester because I wasn't sure what I wanted to do when I was in first year, and didn't take the right courses to be able to finish the major I eventually chose in the standard four years. University had been enjoyable enough, except for the lack of interest from the opposite sex that had carried over from high school. I suppose it was partly my fault, being rather shy and introverted and generally nerdy, but I wasn't like I never interacted with anyone, and while I didn't stand out physically I didn't think I was that unattractive either. A bit above average height, not really athletic but I had put on some muscle, and my high school mullet had grown out long enough to tie back. Still, other than a brief fling with a girl I met one summer that didn't go past shoving hands under clothes, my sexual experiences had been vicarious, listening to guys (and sometimes girls) relate their experiences after drinking far more beer than I did.

One of my courses was a 200-level genetics class that I couldn't fit in during my second year. The course had a brutal reputation, both for the theory and the "fly lab", where the entire semester's lab mark depended on successfully identifying and mapping a collection of mutations in fruit flies. That meant lots of going to the lab twice a day to sort and count flies, collect virgin females, and set up crosses. So far, I hadn't thought it was that bad, probably because I was used to more independent labs by then and the theory made more sense with more background in molecular biology and biochemistry.

Still, I was apprehensive when the professor walked to the front of the auditorium with a big stack of papers and I realized that the midterms had finally been marked. It was a difficult exam, but I wasn't expecting the 63% I found when it was my turn to collect my exam. Then the professor put up the statistics slide, which showed that my 63% was actually only 3% off of the highest mark, and the class average was well below 50%. Clearly, he had gone a little overboard in his attempt to make sure the average wouldn't be too high and encourage the students who weren't going to make it to drop early. He announced that the abysmal results would be "fixed" by dividing everyone's mark by 0.66, so my 63% became 95%. That worked out well for me, but there were plenty of other students who were still left with crappy marks even after the adjustment.

On Friday of that week I was in the lab counting flies when someone sat beside me. I didn't think much of it - students came and went all the time - and continued with my sorting and counting until I had finished with what was under the microscope. When I was done and looked up, I noticed that the lab wasn't very busy, and the person who sat beside me was female. She had curly medium brown hair and a pretty face, and she sat next to me when there was plenty of other space to work. That was interesting. She was in the middle of counting flies herself by then, so I grabbed my last vial and proceeded to knock the flies out with ether, then pour them out under the scope. When I finished with them, she had finished with her flies as well and had turned to look at me as if waiting to talk to me. I looked at her again and noticed she was wearing a loose plaid flannel shirt with enough buttons undone to show a hint of cleavage, but it didn't really show much of her shape otherwise. She also looked a bit older than a typical undergraduate, I guessed mid to late 20s.

"So how did you do on the exam?" She asked.

"63%," I said in a matter-of-fact manner.

"At least you passed."

"Yeah, I guess I can't complain if it is going to be counted as a 95%."

Her smile widened slightly just then. "Way to wreck the curve," she joked.

"Don't blame me, it wasn't the highest mark."

"Whatever, close enough. Anyways, we were planning to hang out at the campus pub for a while this evening, do you want to join us?"

I didn't know what she meant by "we", but I had nothing else planned for the evening and having a woman express any sort of interest in me was a rare occurrence, so I said, "Sure, what time?"

"Probably around 6:00."

"Ok, see you then."

She flashed a smile and got up to leave the lab. I noticed she was about average height with a slim figure. Not someone who would normally turn my head (it's the curvy girls that do that), but pretty enough. I wondered what exactly was going on. She hadn't exactly asked me for a date, but it seemed she had sought me out specifically. I supposed I would find out what was up later.

I went to my remaining classes and worked on assignments until 6:00, then headed over to meet ... her, as I realized that I didn't know her name. I wandered among the tables until I found her with one other woman. I stood beside their table while she introduced her friend as Cheryl and, realizing she hadn't done so before, introduced herself as Brenda.

"I'm Jeff," I replied, pulling up a chair and sitting down.

Brenda filled a glass from their pitcher of beer and offered it to me. I accepted to be polite, hoping it was something good and not Molson swill. I took a swig and recognized it as Big Rock Traditional Ale, a malty local microbrew. She at least had good taste in beer. We ordered some food and started to get to know a little about each other.

When asked where I was from, I told them that I was a local who didn't see the point of moving when there was a perfectly good university in my home city, while I found out that they were from small towns in the Territories. My suspicions about Brenda's age were confirmed when she said she spent several years as a work camp cook and was now 29. I listened to their stories of life in the north -- including complaints like dealing with the cold that makes a Canadian Prairie winter seem pleasant and short, the vast distances between settlements and the potholed gravel roads, but also descriptions of the incredible natural beauty of the wild landscape. I decided the latter was something I would definitely need to see for myself someday.

A couple of other things Brenda mentioned brought some interesting images of a different sort to my mind as well - stories of winter skinny dipping at roadside hotsprings and offhand remarks about bathrooms being so widely spread and traffic so minimal that her usual response to needing the facilities was to squat beside her truck. "Just drip and dry" as she put it.

Eventually Cheryl and I noted that midnight was fast approaching and with it the last opportunity for us to make it home on public transit. I lived with my parents and didn't have a car so I spent almost two hours commuting every day, but not needing to work a crappy job to pay for gas, car insurance or rent was worth it. We finished our beers and made for the campus transit loop, hopefully in time for the last LRT train across the city. Cheryl said goodbye as she turned off towards the stop for her bus, while Brenda and I continued towards the train station. Just before I got to the entrance, she asked for a hug. I expected a short, friendly embrace, but when I let go after the usual few seconds, she didn't. After a few more seconds of awkwardly standing there with my arms hanging limp while she held on, I put them back around her. Being dressed for the -10°C weather we couldn't really feel much of each other, but perhaps 30 seconds later I realized that she might want more from me than just a hug.

With a quiet voice, I asked, "Do you want me to come with you?"

"Yes, I would like that," she replied, "I live a few blocks from here, we can walk."

"Are you OK with me staying until morning? My last train home comes in about 5 minutes."

"Mmm, that would be nice."

Wow. A woman was about to take me home with her. That had never happened to me before, though I still wasn't exactly sure what she wanted as we walked the five blocks to her basement suite. I had some ideas, but I didn't want to get ahead of myself. When we arrived, she unlocked the door and led me down the stairs, where we took off our shoes and coats. When she went to the bathroom, I distracted myself with a survey of her home. Painted plywood kitchen cabinets that had seen better days, a counter covered with peeling laminate, a small table with two mismatched kitchen chairs, an old desk with an old computer and an old office chair, some shelving sagging under the weight of a dozen course textbooks, a small TV, and a double bed. That was it, it was a small studio suite. I realized then that her bed was the only reasonable place to sleep. I hoped that she intended to share it. I reasoned that it wouldn't have made any sense for her to invite me to stay if she didn't, but I was still a bit apprehensive. I had never slept with a woman before, in the literal sense or the having sex with her sense.

Brenda soon returned from the bathroom, and I took my turn to empty my bladder while she began rummaging through a cupboard. When I returned, she had arranged several candles around the room and turned off the lights. She held out her arms for me to come sit beside her on the bed and then pulled me in for a kiss. Thoughts of what might be about to happen raced through my head, but I managed to keep them in the background and enjoy the softness of her lips against my lips, and the delicate, slippery feel of her tongue caressing my tongue. Even if all we did was kiss and cuddle it would be more intimate contact than I had in a long time. Those thoughts surfaced again when she broke the kiss and began to unbutton her shirt, revealing her white cotton bra, covering breasts about the size of small apples. They may have been small, but they were well suited to the small woman who was until recently hidden under the oversized shirt. She asked if I was okay with being naked with her, and when I responded affirmatively, she removed the shirt, then released the catch of her bra and pulled it off. I pulled my own shirt over my head and returned my gaze to her now naked breasts. She definitely wasn't the sort of big, voluptuous girl that I usually fantasized about, but her lithe body and small breasts were beautiful in their own way. We hugged again and those breasts felt very nice squashed against my chest.

She released me and we both leaned back on the bed to remove our pants and underwear. It was her turn to see something she liked as my stiffening cock was released from the confines of clothing. She reached down and briefly cupped my balls, then wrapped her hand around my shaft for a few moments before moving from the crosswise position we were in to lay along the length of the bed. I followed and lay down facing her. She lightly ran her thumb over my nipple while caressing my side, while I reached out to cup her breast. It wasn't big enough to fill my hand, but the soft yet firm flesh and hard nipple pressing into my palm still felt exquisite. I moved my fingers to her side and began to stroke her nipple with my thumb, copying what she was doing to me. We each confirmed to the other with contented sighs that we liked where this was going.

The basement apartment was chilly, so it could have been that rather than each other's touch that hardened our nipples, but that didn't change the tactile experience of her engorged nipples over the yielding flesh underneath, or the way the touch of her fingertips on mine sent virtual sparks to my groin. The cool, dry conditions also preserved that perfect dry skin on skin friction that is so easily ruined with clammy stickiness when somebody starts to sweat.

After a while, she turned on to her back. My hand once again cupped her breast and I raised myself up to kiss her as her nipple slowly relaxed under my palm. Then I moved down to kiss her neck, slowly continuing to her other breast. I found that I could suck her entire breast into my mouth. That was a novelty for me, but it wasn't clear if she liked it or not and it had felt better in my hand, so I let go of her breast and started kissing lower. As I approached her mound, I pulled back a bit and stared down at the light brown curls and the slit beneath. I hesitated for a moment as I recalled the memory of the strong fishy smell of the one other girl whose pussy I had gotten close to, even though I detected no trace of trimethylamine from Brenda.

I didn't get a chance to continue as she then sat up and asked me to lie on my back. She climbed on top of me and lightly rubbed her nipples along my belly and my chest, sending tingles through my entire body. Then she crawled back and took my erection into her mouth. The enveloping warmth and sensation of her caressing my tip with her tongue and gently sucking was the most incredible thing I had ever felt. She kept sucking and sliding her tongue over my glans for what was probably several minutes but seemed like forever. To my astonishment, and possibly hers as well, I didn't cum. There were several times when I thought it was about to happen, but somehow I stayed on the edge. I don't know if that was intentional on her part or not, but it still felt really good, if a bit frustrating.

After that, I figured I owed her the same effort at oral pleasure she had given me and turned myself around to get my head into position. I kissed her mound, and my nose caught a hint of something musky and definitely not fishy. I wanted more of it. I kissed lower and she spread her legs let me in. As she did so I saw her clitoral hood and slightly parted labia minora come into view. I tentatively probed between her labia with my tongue. At first I noticed a hint of bitterness, but as I pushed my tongue deeper that was replaced by a lovely tart flavor. I licked from her vagina to her clit several times, then noting that her vagina seemed to be the source of the flavor I pushed my tongue as far in as I could to collect more of her nectar. She tasted good.

After a short while she put her hands on the sides of my face and gently pulled towards her clitoris. I followed her prompt, and a twitch and a quick inhalation when I felt the nub under my tongue told me when I'd found the spot. I circled it with my tongue and sucked gently. As I continued, I found her reactions to be a lot like mine were a while earlier; close, but not quite there. I brought my hand to her opening and inserted two fingers into her now well lubricated vagina, feeling for the textured patch behind her pubic bone that was supposed to be particularly sensitive. I found what seemed to be it, and after a few minutes of combined finger and tongue action I felt her thighs clamp my head and her pussy clamp my fingers while something between a moan and a scream sounded from above.

She released my head as her climax subsided and purred, "Mmm, that was nice."

"That was my first practical application of the theory, I'm glad it worked," I replied.

"You have never done that before?"

"No."

"You're a natural."

Brenda sat up and encouraged me to turn onto my back again. Then she climbed on top of me, straddling my thighs. She looked at me for a moment, seemingly pondering something. Then she grasped my fully erect shaft and asked, "Have you ever had this inside of a girl?"

"No, I have never done that either."

"Do you want to?"

I pondered the thought for a moment. This wasn't exactly the situation in which I imagined this happening. As a teenager I had this idea that the first vagina my penis should enter should belong, if not to someone I was going to marry, at least to someone I was emotionally close to. I was always willing to do just about anything else with anyone who wanted me, but intercourse was somehow special in my mind. However, as a horny final term university student a few weeks shy of my 22nd birthday, I was starting to question that idea. Being one of a small and shrinking number of remaining virgins in my peer group was starting to become embarrassing, and I realized that it could be a while before I found "the one", if it ever happened at all.

Then my practical side intervened with something that could pre-empt any further pondering of my changing view of sex. "I wasn't expecting to be in this situation today, I don't have a condom," I replied.

"I have an IUD, and I haven't been with anyone for a while. I'm pretty sure we're safe."

I looked at her hand, now stroking my cock, and felt the way it heightened my need for release. I looked at her pussy, which had opened up invitingly as she spread her legs to straddle me. I looked up at her small but perky breasts, with nipples standing at attention. I looked further up to the expression on her face betraying her desire. I decided that now was the time. "How should we do this?" I asked.

"Just stay there and let me take care of you."

She moved herself forward until my tip was touching her lower lips, then maneuvered my penis into position and began to lower herself down. The wet warmth that enveloped me this time was different from when she had used her mouth -- softer, more even and more complete. It covered my entire length as she sat her full weight on my pelvis and thighs. It felt incredibly good, the sensation radiating from my groin to the rest of my body. Then she lifted herself slightly and began to move back and forth, grinding against my pubic bone while my cock slid partway out and then all the way back in. It was incredible. This was what I had been missing since puberty brought the first stirrings of desire, the feeling that my hand could never quite get right, the feeling that her mouth brought me to the edge of. It kept getting better as she continued to slide me in and out of her tunnel. Her speed increased, and her fluids saturated both of our pubic hair. She let out another moan / scream as I felt the walls of her vagina grip my member, which finally set me off, rocketing to a moment of pure ecstasy. I thought I knew the feeling of semen being pumped down my urethra from my countless masturbation sessions, but the entirety of this sensation put it in an entirely different league. Orders of magnitude beyond anything I could do by myself.

She collapsed on top of me, and we cuddled each other as my erection subsided and eventually slipped out of her vagina. As we relaxed, we began to feel the chill of the cold basement, so we pulled her blankets over us and fell asleep in each other's arms a short while later. I thought I felt her moving sometime during the night, but I never fully awakened and soon drifted back into a deep sleep.

I woke up as light began to filter into the room from the window. Being late October, just before the switch from daylight to standard time, I figured that made it about 8:30 am. Brenda was no longer in bed with me. I got up to find that she had left a note saying that she hoped I had enjoyed the evening and that she would be out for the day and to lock her door when I left. As I was putting on my coat to leave, I found she had left a present for me. Yesterday's panties were stuffed in a pocket.

We hadn't exchanged contact information and I didn't see her until genetics class the next Monday, when she asked if I had any regrets (to which I answered "no") and suggested we should do some studying together. I wanted more time with her and I really liked the sex, so I quickly agreed. We dug up some problems and I helped her work through them. We sat close enough to touch while working and she kissed me on the cheek a couple of times, but we left separately at the end. We continued to meet to do genetics problems, and she started bringing friends. And then they started bringing friends.

By the end of the term, I was running a study group of 15. Brenda always seemed to notice when I started to wonder if we would ever again do anything together besides genetics problems and she would come over and hug and kiss me, but we never spent another night together. I eventually realized that Brenda's interest in me had more to do with passing genetics than anything else, and I was briefly angry about being used that way. Then I thought that even though I'd allowed myself to be led on for two months, I still came out of it with some memorable experiences, and I aced the final exam. In addition to finally losing my virginity, I had essentially taught the course to 15 people who were getting nothing out of the lectures, and as far as I know, all of them passed. No point being mad about that.