Acolyte

Story Info
Religious acolyte gives herself over to werewolf.
1.1k words
4.45
7.7k
5
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Julirose
Julirose
24 Followers

Brother Samuel preached the Gospel wherever he might draw a crowd. He had been traveling from town to town since leaving his home in Philadelphia. As the settlements grew in the Western Territories, his stops grew fewer. Many towns had built churches and hired on preachers, but there were still towns in need of his services.

Sometimes he would take on a follower who stayed with him from town to town. They were usually people that nobody would miss and that suited him just fine. He had picked up one a few weeks back. She was the most beautiful creature that he has ever seen. She had been following him from village to village, as he traveled to deliver his message. She was not the first to do so, nor the first to seek his favor, nor was she likely the last.

As the first words of his sermon brought the crowd to a hush, she slipped silently into the back of the meeting hall and gradually wove her way forward through the crowd. By the last "Amen", she emerged at the front of the crowd, smiling up at him. There was a strange hunger in her brown eyes and a smile on her crimson lips as she stared up at him while swaying with the crowd during the closing hymn.

Her dyed red lips were a sharp contrast to her alabaster skin. Her brown eyes and raven hair further highlighted the paleness of her complexion. There was a sultry air about her and it did not escape the preacher's notice.

This was the eighth town that she had made her presence known to him. She had always hung around after to help straighten up after the sermon. There was always plenty to do - hymnals to collect, donations to count, etc. He had always sent her away afterwards, as he sent away all the others who stayed around to help. Tonight, things would be different.

Raven had her own plans for Brother Samuel. She had packed a picnic and spent the time gabbing about how a man like him needed someone in his life to help him out. Samuel nodded as he ate his beef sandwich. He could not help but notice her heaving chest as she spoke rather animatedly about her wanting to get to know him better. Samuel hoped that she meant in the biblical sense, because that was exactly what he had planned for her.

Raven stood close by while Samuel loaded his packs onto his mules. She was determined not to let him leave without her. Samuel turned to her and smiled. "I suppose you are going to follow me anyways. Why don't you just come along then?" Raven nodded and took the reins of one of the mules while Samuel headed uphill through the woods on a slightly beaten trail.

The journey up the mountain ended some distance from the settlement at a rocky outcropping. The stone, worn smooth by exposure to the rain and wind, lay in the center of a clearing surrounded by wild roses. Their scent overwhelmed the nose and penetrated everything. Even the stone table smelled of roses, no doubt due to the heavy coating of petals covering it.

Raven followed Brother Samuel onto the rock and knelt in front of him. She untied his robe and took his hard cock deep into her throat. Brother Samuel smiled down upon her and remarked, "I see we have a sinner in our midst." None of his other acolytes knew how to do what she was doing and even after his instruction, they often failed to do it well. Raven seemed to be an expert.

When Brother Samuel returned to his senses, he found himself standing over a reclined beauty whose dress seemed to have fallen away. Her thighs were parted and she was busy freeing her breasts from their captivity. He allowed his vestments to slip away from his muscular form and descended upon her. The sun was slowly slipping away below the horizon and a full moon would soon be rising.

He brought his throbbing cock to the edge of her mound and began to tease it. His mouth descended upon a nipple and he gently licked at it. Raven moaned gently in response to his licks and began to squirm in response to the teasing. "Damn you! Take me." She began to claw at his back and to lunge at his cock. Samuel smiled at her. Then placing his mouth firmly over hers, he thrust his hard cock deep into her.

Raven was surprised by the breadth of his organ and cried out at the discomfort of its entry. His mouth muffled her cries quite well, but he still suffered from her nails digging into his back in response to his intense thrusts. He was always in a hurry on nights with a full moon. He wanted to take her once as a man before the rise of the full moon. Something about the look in her eyes made him slow down. She seemed driven as much as he was to enjoy this night.

Raven was fighting the urge to bleed him dry. He needed to slack off before she lost it, but she couldn't talk as long as his mouth continued to smother hers. She hoped he would understand the pleading in her eyes. When he finally slowed down, he also shifted his focus to her breasts. She offered them to him and watched with some amusement as he seemed determined to slobber over each one.

As the sun's last rays winked out, he lay down on her and whispered into her ear, "I'm so sorry. You're so beautiful. Not like the others. They were quite plain, lonely souls who attached themselves to me. I shall miss you. So sorry." His last words ended in a growl.

Raven looked into his eyes and saw the wildness of the beast he was becoming there. She began to grunt in response to his quickening thrusts. They were beginning to hurt as he lost control. There was one last lustful kiss before the beast began to lick at her and gently bite her. She could hear a faint howl each time he came.

She had never seen a werewolf before, although she had heard of them. And this one was transforming while having his way with her. She was of half a mind to throw him off her, but his prowess was remarkable. The beast that had been Brother Samuel was now in control and she found him to be much stronger than she expected. Still, she was determined to have him in every way possible.

Unlike the others, Raven didn't scream out in fear as the beast continued to pound away at her cunt. The beast saw no need to silence her, as her only noises were moans of pleasure. Each time he came accompanied by a boastful howl. The beast eventually fell asleep having exhausted itself. Raven pushed it aside and slipped silently away before the early morning sunrise. She would see him again -- at the next full moon.


Julirose
Julirose
24 Followers