Irreverent

Story Info
A ravenous vampire won't take no for an answer.
2k words
4.09
7.4k
7
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Editor's note: this story contains scenes of non-consensual or reluctant sex.

*****

Elise ran as quickly as her legs would carry her, across the wet grass circling the church. She felt in her heart the soft beige bricks of the building would keep her safe from the demonic creature that pursued her. Reaching the double doors, she pulled on the handles frantically, but they were locked up tight and would not budge.

Soft laughter assailed her ears. Terrified she whipped around, pressing herself against the embossed wood and peering into the night. Everywhere she looked the shadows played before her eyes, and she could not tell what was real. She tore away from the door, running to the side of the building to check the windows for any possible point of entry. Hot tears spilled down her cheeks as the laughter floated to her softly on the wind.

At the back of the church was a single glass door that faced the parking lot, the light of the moon glinting off its surface. The smell of fresh autumnal rain permeated the air, and she slipped in the damp grass as she ran for it, almost falling. Her heeled shoes clattered on the pavement of the stairs and grasping the handle of the door frantically, expecting this door to be locked tight as well.

It flew open and she lost her balance, skinning her knees on the hard landing. She got back to her feet as quickly as she could and tried to push it closed quickly, fighting the hydraulic arm. The door seemed to take forever to close, and she simply prayed it was enough time to lock it. As she turned the dead bolt, a dark shadow passed across its crystal surface, and she stumbled back a few steps.

There he stood, forlorn, slowly raising his hand and knocking on the glass window. One, two, three times, he knocked, as he mouthed the words let me in to her. She screamed and turned to flee into the closed darkened church. Faint laughter reached her ears as her pounding footsteps echoed in the hallway. Entering the main worship chamber of the church, she closed and locked the doors behind her.

Up ahead of her the pews sat before a large, slightly elevated podium, where the bishop gave his sermon every Sunday before his faithful. Beyond that, upon the wall was an effigy of Jesus Christ, hung from the cross, bearing the golden crown of thorns. Elise ran down the aisle, climbing the short staircase to the podium, so she could kneel before the image of the crucified Christ. Blood from the tiny wound on her knee seeped from the rip in her pantyhose, slightly staining the tan carpet. She put her hands together in the shape of a steeple and began to pray in the silence.

"Help me, Jesus, a demon is chasing me. I'm so afraid, please use your holy light to keep him at bay. Cast him from the world of man, keep me safe please, I beg you..." a feeling of peace washed over her in the still room, knowing the creature could never enter hallowed grounds such as this. "Thank you, sweet Jesus, son of god. Praise be to you who have saved me so many times."

The stillness of the chamber was shattered by the sudden deep notes of the organ, erupting into dark song. Her breath caught with fear as she turned her head slowly to see the outline of someone sitting at the bench before the organ, deliberately playing the dark notes slowly. She could not speak or move, the fear rendering her motionless as her jaw hung slack for the duration of the haunting melody it played on the instrument.

The figure stood and turned from the organ, and the moon broke free of the clouds once more, hitting the stained-glass windows and washing the room with an unnatural reddish hue. She could see him, bathed in light as he headed up the isle and the small stairs to where Elise cowered behind the podium. He stopped but a few feet from her, looking down with wide, pleading eyes.

"Why wouldn't you let me in?" he asked her, innocently.

Elise made her index fingers into the shape of a cross. "Stay away from me demon!" she commanded.

He stood and stared at her with the same imploring gaze. In a movement so quick she couldn't follow, he had snatched both of her wrists and pulled her to a standing position.

"Just so were clear, there IS no god." His expression became hard. "And I have NO rules. Crosses, garlic, holy water. None of it means shit to me." He stated, his voice silken, his lip curling In amusement.

She struggled in his grip, even though it was impossible to budge. "You are a liar." She accused. "I know there is." She snapped, thrashing about in his iron grasp.

"Then why hasn't he saved you from me yet?" he whispered.

"Let me go, and go back to hell, demon. You have no power over me." Her voice shook with fear as she spoke, and she kicked at his shin with the hard part of her heeled shoe.

He threw his head back and laughed heartily this time. The moonlight poked through the clouds again, illuminating his perfect teeth. The sound reverberated from every corner of the hall. Suddenly he stopped, and turn to meet her gaze, his face completely devoid of emotion.

Elise was truly terrified when she saw the emptiness in his large green eyes. There was no humanity left in him for her to appeal to. She tried again to twist her way out of his grip, but it was like being held by cold, immovable stone.

The wind rushed around her as she was swung off of her feet and hit the ground with a solid thud that knocked the air form her lungs. As she lay, stunned, gasping for air, she realized that she had been thrown and now lay flat upon her back. Her arms were pinned above her head, and the weight of his body rested between her spread legs. Gripping both her wrists with his left hand, he traced his right hand up her leg, lifting the soft fabric of the skirt as his hand traveled.

"Stop it!" She shrieked shrilly. "Let go of me!" she demanded, kicked her leg away from him. Her voice bounced around the chamber.

He grabbed her leg and drew it close, finding the hole in the fabric and tearing it as he traced up her leg. "Don't be silly. I know what you want."

He smiled knowingly, continuing to rip the thin fabric. His light touch felt like cubes of ice traveling on her skin. Reaching her panties, he let his chill touch linger there, and she struggled furiously in his grip.

Suddenly, he grabbed a hold of her chin and turned her face to his. She could see the warm flush on his cheeks, the lustful look in his youthful green eyes. He was as beautiful as demons were described to be. He rested his thumb lightly on her bottom lip, pulling it gently downwards, leaning in and kissing her gently on the lips. Slowly licking her, he pressed her until they parted, allowing his eager tongue in.

She bit down as hard as she could, cutting though the soft layers of flesh. hot droplets of blood flowed into her mouth, his muffled scream of surprised pain filling her ears. She bit harder, even as she choked on the liquid that snuck its way down her throat, burning the living flesh.

His hand dug into her shoulder and he ripped his mouth free of hers, her teeth shredding the fragile flesh. His free hand shot to his mouth and blood flowed from between his fingers as he sat unmoving, eyes closed.

She struggled to get free of his left hand again, and his eyes snapped open, anger flashing in them. Terror washed over her, and she tried to shrink away from him.

He took his right hand from his mouth and smiled. Rivulets of blood dripped from the corners of his mouth. "See, I knew you wanted me."

"Let me go!" she howled, thrashing about, trying to extricate herself. His free hand fell to the buttons on her black silk blouse, undoing them one by one. Throwing her shirt open, he watched as her breasts heaved from the effort. Leaning down, he began to lick the skin above her lacy white bra. Suddenly, she felt a crushing pain at her right breast, followed by a whooshing sensation, like blood rushing in her ears. He pushed past the corner of the fabric, licking the nipple still hidden within.

"Mmmmm, did that hurt? Don't worry-I'll make it hurt even more." His fangs sank into her chest again, this time on the other breast, as she squealed in pain. His fingers found the hole in the pantyhose again, ripping it up the other side as well, then coming to rest on the rough lace top of her panties. He dragged his fingers across it lightly.

"Say it. Say you want me." He purred gently. He changed his position, bringing her hands down to her stomach so he could lean in and lick her thigh. His chill tongue ran up the soft inner leg, and his long, deadly fangs punctured the tender warm skin. She yelped, her blood rushing as he drew it through the wound. Pulling away, he looked at her, his cheeks flushed a deep crimson. His fingers slid inside her underwear, and he traced her gently with his fingertips. She jumped when his cold fingers brushed her clitoris and tried again to jerk herself away from him.

"Stop it! Stop!" she demanded. She sighed as her body began to respond to his touch. "You can't do this in a church!" She breathed hastily.

"Watch me." He leaned down and bit the soft flesh of her right leg this time, gently stroking the rough fabric of the garment as he sucked. Just little seductive drinks, all over the body...he kissed the fabric of the panties, licking them slowly, and his fingers pulled them to the side. His tongue shot out and began to massage the pink slick skin.

"No...stop..." holding her tightly, he continued, until she began to moan and sigh. She looked down and saw a look of pure enjoyment as the pink of his appendage eagerly explored her, give her concentrated waves of pleasure. His cold tongue slipped inside her, and he sucked her clit with his upper lip. He stopped and unzipped his pants. Grabbing her face, he made her look at him.

"Tell me you love me." he whispered, as she felt his frozen cock rub against her. He moved his hard dick across the slick surface of her pussy, and she let out a loud moan when he slipped inside her.

"Tell me."

"No. I don't." she sighed.

The sound of skin slapping against each other reverberated from the decorated walls as he fucked her violently in front of the angels. He reached up and pushed her bra up, letting her tits fall out and grabbed one firmly as he started to pound into her. She panted and little yelps of pleasure escaped her lips. Leaning over her, he suckled the breast he held, circling the nipple slowly with his tongue, biting it, licking it, sucking, his hard cock ramming.

"I'm going to come soon, kitten." He said, squeezing her tit.

Elise wiggled, trying to get away from him before she came, but he pulled her close and hit her spot hard. She let out a loud series of moans as liquid gushed from her, and a few moments later she felt a warm river of fluid shot into her. She felt the sharp, piercing sensation of his fangs in her throat, and she was lost in a river of darkness.