All Comments on 'Acolyte'

by AlinaX

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
BuzzCzarBuzzCzarover 3 years ago

Interesting premise and I'm enjoying the storytelling. I assume this is part 1?

AlinaXAlinaXover 3 years agoAuthor

It's probably a Part 1. I find the magic more interesting than the sex. Avoiding names has a weird effect on the atmosphere, though. I may need to ditch that.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

You also she described their bodies in more detail to help paint a better picture.

AlinaXAlinaXover 3 years agoAuthor

Ah, yes, one of my common failings...

oldpantythiefoldpantythiefover 3 years ago
Interesting start

Good start and I certainly would enjoy reading more of the reluctant witch and her new found spells. I think your handling and description of the sex was good, enough to let us know what was going on but not bogged down in the minutia of the act. If the story is good enough, it doesn't need all the cut and paste sex that some stories have. Tends to get old after the first dozen or so times it happens and it's always the same. Thanks and looking forward to the next chapter.

AlinaXAlinaXover 3 years agoAuthor

I'm working on another, but slowly. But, for now, thank you for all the comments. Now, where did I put the scissors and glue...

CanadianMCanadianMover 3 years ago
Wonderful

I usually don’t read fantasy, but your writing and storytelling drew me in. Well done and I await part 2.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

I really enjoy your writing. Please continue!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userAlinaX@AlinaX
I like writing stories that are erotic without sacrificing plot and character. I like pushing consensual boundaries. I like novelty and I like perversity... Anyone wishing to do audio versions of my stories is welcome to do so - but please acknowledge the source and send me a...