All Comments on 'Acquired Taste'

by NineIsFine67

Sort by:
  • 15 Comments
SebastianApolloSebastianApolloover 1 year ago

I love interracial play myself - something about the stark contrast in skin tones really turn me on - so this entire story from the title to the summary rang out to me. Even just the dialogue between the characters was great. I was cracking up at conversation in the bar because I could just IMAGINE the back and forth and the actions and hand movements as they were talking.

Really brilliant job!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

So hard reading this I am a bi white male and my absolute favorite is bbc. I have had 4 and each was thick and long! Such a turn on to get that bbc load in my mouth!!

NineIsFine67NineIsFine67over 1 year agoAuthor

Thank you SebastianApollo, I'm glad you enjoyed the story. Feel free to check out some of my other interracial gay stories like "Respect Your Elders" or "Who's the Boss"!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I'm a black male and I like masc hung white men. Nice read.

NineIsFine67NineIsFine67over 1 year agoAuthor

Anonymous bi white male, I hope you mean when you said it was hard reading this because you were enjoying it (maybe it was your cock that was hard?). I have had only two, just this year. I had two chances earlier in my life and chickened out. I regretted it but now I know personally how wonderful it is to be with BBC. I also enjoy having that big black cock shoot its seed in my mouth and face!! Delicious!

NineIsFine67NineIsFine67over 1 year agoAuthor

Anonymous black male, THANK YOU!! I don't get a black man's perspective as much as I would like to. I really hope black men enjoy my writing to!

grandpawgrandpawover 1 year ago

I loved your story. I am a white male and I related to his experience for his first black cock. his seed was definately a meal and I want more.

NineIsFine67NineIsFine67over 1 year agoAuthor

Yes grandpaw!!! Both of the BBCs I have enjoyed supplied a bountiful supply of delicious black seed that was indeed a filling meal of protein. Black cum is the best!!

nakedfaggotnakedfaggotover 1 year ago

This was hot to read! Such a great story, got me hard and jerking quickly

NineIsFine67NineIsFine67over 1 year agoAuthor

nakedfaggot, YES! Thats my chief motivation to writing these stories and ultimate compliment. If my stories make you want to jerk off and cause an orgasm, I am humbled. Thanks for sharing!

algolfcrazyalgolfcrazyover 1 year ago

Loved the story.I have been wanting to try a bbc for myself

NineIsFine67NineIsFine67over 1 year agoAuthor

I'm glad you did algolfcrazy! I can tell you as a person who longed to try a BBC for over 20 years, if you actually take the plunge and if it's as big & hard as your dreams, you'll be so happy you did. Black cock is truly amazing!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Je suis marîé mais by et suceur de vielles bites et particulièrement de Bites noires ce sont les plus goutues le Sperme d'une queue noir est le meilleur de tous ! suis Accro à vie !!!!

NineIsFine67NineIsFine67over 1 year agoAuthor

So happy our French readers enjoyed the story!

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Nicely done! The image is perfect of mouthing all that black "milk" and makes me envious to seek out BBC and drain it too. I love chocolate milk as well as the cock it comes from!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userNineIsFine67@NineIsFine67
I enjoy comments and suggestions. Let me know what you thought about my stories. I get inspired when readers favorite me or the stories I write and thank you if you do!!!! All comments will be read and responded to if written with respect and honesty. I do prefer to write int...