Acquired Taste

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As I come around the car, I realize I not only have an incredible erection going on in my pants, but I have either blown a load or had seeped out a lot of pre-cum. There is a large amount of wetness in my pants. As I approach Christopher, I can see his pants are at his ankles. The moon's illumination is bright enough that I can make out his great cock as well. I kneel in front of him but before I can reapply my mouth on his beautiful black cock, he holds his hand up and blocks me.

Christopher strokes his cock as he holds my head with a handful of hair. His dick is so close, I hold my mouth wide open and stick out my tongue as far as I can, trying to get a lick on that fabulous head or shaft. "Who's your Daddy?" He questions.

I simply hold my mouth open and tongue out. Suddenly, Christopher's cock is slapped against my cheek. I sigh in shock and amazement that his cock can sting like that. "Who's your Daddy?" He repeats.

I am searching for words but I am still staggered. His cock comes across the other side of my face. It is obviously hard and the weight of it feels imposing to my cheek. "You are." I say weakly.

Another smack on my face, I am in awe of this weapon. Maybe unbeknownst to him, I have pulled my cock out of my pants and am now stroking it like a mad man being in total bliss and joyful submission. I could blow a load any second but fight it off for as long as I can muster. "You are!" I shout.

"Am I your Daddy?" he says as he rears it back for another slap.

"Yes." I say. His cock comes across my cheek a fourth time. "Goddamn you have a great cock." I say out loud. I can't even hold my own thoughts to myself. I hope he liked my improvision. He must have, I am fed his cock again, which I hungerly stuff in my mouth.

Christopher pulls it back out of my mouth. I gasp in disappointment of having that stunning cock removed from my mouth again. "So is black cock as good as you hoped?" He asks.

"Its even better. I mean it." Again, it is returned to my mouth and I suck it as if my life depends on it.

He allows me to suck it for about two minutes when he pulls it out and says, "What is it about this black cock that you love?" Teasingly he waves it in front of my face as I answer his questions.

"It's so fucking big."

"What else?"

"It's beautiful."

"And?"

"I really love sucking it." My cock is so hard, it nearly feels numb. He has me more aroused than I have ever been in my life.

"You suck it real good now and I will feed you for a change." I wasn't sure what Christopher meant when he said that but all I knew at the time was his cock was back in my mouth.

I bobbed my head on his head. One hand was wrapped around his huge balls, tugging and squeezing them, while my other hand was jacking off my own cock. I was determined to las as long as he did but after sucking him for a few more minutes I came to the conclusion it was going to be impossible.

"Christopher, you ready to cum?" I asked, the only time I was going to pull my mouth off his cock.

"Just... a... little... longer." He answered, while his head was thrown back in pleasure. I wasn't sure if "a little longer" was five minutes or longer but I was beyond ready to cum. I stopped jacking off, thinking I would I should wait. I wanted desperately to cum with him. But I was way past the point of no return. Within seconds I felt my cock start to go off without my hand and I returned it so I could maximize my pleasure.

"Uhhhh...uhhhh." I groaned. Since Christopher had his legs wide open, I wasn't in fear of shooting my cum on him, but I know I got my car. My climax didn't cause me to slow down or lose interest in sucking Christopher. I continued with enthusiasm.

"Did you cum Boss?" He asked.

"Yeah." I told him.

"Here, we'll speed this up a little." He said as he took his cock out of my mouth and started to stroke it briskly. I began to pick myself off the ground but was stopped by Christopher who grabbed my shoulder, holding me on my knees. "I'm going to give you your just reward."

"I'm not really into cum." I informed him. I just didn't think that it would be something I was into. I never made any of my girlfriends taste my cum. I had never climaxed in a woman's mouth and I just didn't think it was something I would enjoy.

"This isn't cum," Christopher informed me. "This is black seed." I looked up at the monster cock that was being jacked off right over my face, it was still absolutely appealing to me. I decided to try this thing, even though he kept me held down with a hand on my shoulder. "Open Boss...open your mouth."

I opened my mouth and even stuck my tongue out. I figured I might feel a few droplets on my face, even get some cum in my mouth. My introduction to black seed was going to be one of the biggest shocks of my life.

As Christopher began to moan, I put my hands on his thighs in anticipation of his climax. With the announcement of "OHHHHH TAKE MY LOAD!!!" I felt a tremendous gooey weight across my face. Then suddenly, I could feel my tongue being coated with a well-placed shot into my open mouth. Christopher was now looking at his targets and with amazing accuracy, he aimed and hit them.

In pure reaction I swallowed that load that found my mouth. As it rolled down my throat, I thought of yogurt, but much warmer. My face got hit two more times before I opened my mouth, I was wanting to see if he could fill my mouth again. He did. The second load of black seed that found my mouth was even larger than the first, they also felt heavier on my face. My blasé attitude towards black seed was quickly turning into a fascination and strong appeal.

I swallowed that mouthful as fast as I could, just to see if there would be more. My face continued to be plastered by the shots Christopher unloaded when my mouth was closed. Even though the third mouthful proved to be the smallest and last, it was easily a teaspoon of protein that I happily swallowed. This black stud must have released ten or eleven incredible ropes of heavy semen on my face and in my mouth. As soon as he let go of his cock, I realized I didn't heed Nathan's advice. I had no towel.

My improvision was even startling to me but I think it was because I am always intrigued with tastes. As a cook I have trained myself to be able to catch all sorts of flavors that stimulate my taste buds. As I swallowed the three splashes of cum that was shot in my mouth, I realized that the taste was appealing. I knew I had much more black seed all over my face so I began to scoop up the white-hot goo off my face with my fingers and clean them off. Scoop after scoop with into my mouth, past my tongue and down my throat. Christopher watched as I kept eating more and more of his cum.

"You like my cum, don't you Boss?" He asked knowingly.

"MmmmHmmm." I answered. Not slowing down my routine, I scooped it off my neck, my chin, my cheek, my nose and my forehead. I'm sure there was cum in my hair and I am sure some ended up on the ground, but when I finished it felt like I had had a meal.

I am certain I got at least 80 to 85% of the cum Christopher shot all over me. "Wow!" I said. "That WAS impressive." I meant it in many ways.

Both of us got dressed and back in the car. I was blown away with what just happened. It was better than I imagined it would be. Better than how Nathan pictured it. As I drove down the dirt road, I didn't say much. Christopher was quiet until we got back on the road and said, "You know I can get my cock hard again Boss."

I turned the car around immediately.

12