All Comments on 'Across a Crowded Room'

by sandy_paris

Sort by:
  • 31 Comments
metroalmametroalmaabout 2 years ago

Your stories and these ladies the gift that keeps on giving

MICHAELG1963MICHAELG1963about 2 years ago

Absolute fantastic Love Story. Hope we have part 2 of this story as they get married

jackie_emjackie_emabout 2 years ago

You always have such great stories. I was waiting for a twist, though that didn't happen. Still it was wonderful.

FranziskaSissyFranziskaSissyabout 2 years ago

A lovely add on to your family saga, i truly loved to read ....... Soparents so kiddys ...... Smile ....... And yeah meeting a soulmate doesn't need time to realize the truth behind, so celebrate this love or even given a statement for a lifetime is easy, because is a soul spoken sentences

Enchanting 💝💝💝💝💝💝💝💝💝💝💝💝💝💝💝💝

MaonaighMaonaighabout 2 years ago

Lovely tale as ever, Sandy. But I'm with Jackie_Em to an extent. The story could have done with a small twist of some kind to strengthen the drama. But five stars nevertheless.

XactoXactoabout 2 years ago

I, too, believe in love at first sight. I doesn’t necessarily make for a complicated plot, but you made it another very satisfying story! Thank you. ❤️

NoLongerAnonNoLongerAnonabout 2 years ago

Very pleased to be able to read another story in this series. I hope there is more to come about these two, because we don't really know much about them, except that they are really into each other and go at it like rabbits.

Air_DryAir_Dryabout 2 years ago

Sandy, you always do it. I start reading and don’t want to stop. I have to force myself to break away in order to address my responsibilities. The upside is it means I will still have something left to read when I have the time. Thank you again and I love the idea that we will see more of these remarkable women.

CeVin_ChienElleCeVin_ChienElleabout 2 years ago

Pheremones. Gotta be pheremones. Or maybe it's like "recognition" in ElfQuest... Hopefully not Milly magic, cos Milly was as lethal as Henry VIII.

:D

BelindaTvDKBelindaTvDKabout 2 years ago

God damnit, I'm amazed.. Just to again refreshing this story, I have red again and again...

Nev get tired of it..

Thanks.

Belinda

AliceGeeAliceGeeabout 2 years ago

Sandy that was lovely. An uncomplicated love story with hot but relatable sex. As usual after reading one of your stories I am left feeling warm, comfortable and a smile on my face, you have a most remarkable ability to make me feel good about life and love. I hope you will invite us all to the wedding and then introduce us to more characters in this charming and likable family.

BIGIRISHMan1964BIGIRISHMan1964about 2 years ago

Absolutely amazing story I loved it

GaiusPetroniusGaiusPetroniusabout 2 years ago

Sandy, thank you for this beautiful study of what the French call le coup de foudre -- the thunderbolt that is love at first sight. It is an exceptonally well designed and well crafted feel-good piece, attesting to the truth that not every story needs conflict and adversity.

This is my first foray into your literary output. I am grateful for your suggested of stories. I enjoy getting immersed in an author's fictional universe, particularly one with a rich tapestry of characters and settings. I look forward to a long and satisfying journey.

shayneoneshayneoneabout 2 years ago

for love at first sight it was done well the sex was good looking forward to more well done be happy and safe a fan shayne

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

.

Was it serendipity, or did Kirstie play matchmaker??? Maybe a little of both. I want to believe that Kirstie, (knowing both Constance's and Nicole's traumatic pasts), recognized the potential for a match made in heaven resulting from her introduction. Then love and nature took their course. And what a beautiful and erotic course it was. ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

UncertainTUncertainTabout 2 years ago

I really loved this story.

ReesertonReesertonabout 2 years ago

This story was so much fun! Many parts were hilarious. I loved how the characters would quickly analyze their own behavior and then just go with it. I mean, why agonize over everything? I was really excited to see Nicole make a reappearance, to learn about her history, and then to get a happy ending. The sex was frequent and fast, but seemed to work; since everything the protagonists did, they did with decisiveness and rapidity. It flowed for me. Looking forward to your next work!

haltwhogoestherehaltwhogoesthereabout 2 years ago

So catching up with Chloe and Charlotte? Will one be straight? Char going to bring home an Aussie? And what happens to poor lonely Grace, the keyboard player? Nice short and sweet story. I'm not sure I was expecting another after 'Different Circles', but now I see there may be room for a few more tales. Interested in what you do ....

Nerdyqueen94Nerdyqueen94about 2 years ago

Just as so many times before I smiled with such joy reading one of yours. Please never stop writing even if it's just for you. Such beauty must be in the world to keep us going.

ca_daveca_daveabout 2 years ago

Loved the story, the end seemed a bit rushed. Still was another 5* story.

alexwatson62alexwatson62almost 2 years ago

Hate to say it, but I sorta agree with ca_dave.

Great story, 5 stars (as always with your tales) but felt a bit rushed.

Having said that, still a great read, and as another chapter in possibly the best thought out "generational" type series, a fantastic addition.

Congratulations, and as many have said before me, please keep writing :)

LiebethLiebethalmost 2 years ago

Im totslly hooked…..you cant stop now

PurplefizzPurplefizzalmost 2 years ago

Firstly I love the story, I still miss Amy who kicked this series off with Dee, but we love an extended family story as well. If I’m being critical I’d agree with previous comments that mentioned the fast ending, I’d also ask if anyone in your story world has anything other than coffee and toast for breakfast? I know it’s a small thing, but most of us ring the changes here in real life, and while I’m completely in agreement with drinking good coffee in the morning, a change to maybe bagels, or fruit or even a bacon sandwich (brown sauce of course) might be a way of varying the story somewhat, don’t forget you’ve got pro sportswomen within the story that would have influenced their families meal choices…

Please keep writing, many thanks for all you’re posted so far, cheers Ppfzz.

okami1061okami1061over 1 year ago

Kind of agree with the brevity of this (and a couple of the recent) stories. Kind of feel like "fillers" on the way to the next "big thing". And given the length of the break you're taking, I'm really hoping to get hit up side the head with the next one.

No pressure though. Life is what it is, even for good writers.

Rapier875Rapier875about 1 year ago

Another great story, just too short.

But then aren't all good stories to short.........

5 Stars from me !

Rapier

jakepedjakepedabout 1 year ago

Hi Sandy l am new reader to your pages, they have been very enjoyable well written l read a few today which need other chapters will keep a lookout. Thank you xx Peter

NoLongerAnonNoLongerAnon10 months ago

This is has been prompted by Cupertino's comment on Different Circles. I recently reread all the connected stories starting with Amy and Dee. By my calculations the whole chronicle now stretches over more than eighty years! Sandy you are without doubt the queen of the multi-generational saga.

However, this story implies that some six years have elapsed from Faith meeting Kirstie until when she opens her new studio so that she can live with KIrstie. Different Circles gives the impression that it all happens in a much shorter time.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

i love this story but then again i have loved all your stories starting with the milly scott stories and the two charity tales the way you expand the stories is brilliant and i can not wait to read the next installments thank you and keep writing

Roti8211Chanai643Roti8211Chanai6437 months ago

So Good again!

Can't wait for the next chapter!.

Nicole2023Nicole20237 months ago

I had to reread this since the new story…felt sad all over again about Haley and Karen

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usersandy_paris@sandy_paris
Thanks to those who have rated and commented on my work. I self-edit, juse Grammarly and reread my stories many times but still, errors slip through - I apologise for that and hope that it doesn't distract too much. Recommended reading order: Milly Scott 0 - The New Assista...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES