Across a Crowded Room

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"That's some story. My childhood was very different, my parents loved me, we always had things and even after the accident there were five of us. I've been very lucky and compared to you...."

There was another moment's silence, I sipped my wine. Nicole gazed at me and the look on her face was one of desire. She leaned forward and kissed me square on the lips, brief but a proper kiss, then she pulled back. It stunned me for a few seconds, she smiled, her eyes wide. So I leaned forward and kissed her, but it was longer and more passionate.

"I saw you looking at me earlier. It was sensual and it suggested that you found me attractive."

I interrupted her to say, "You're stunning, I was captivated by you."

"When I saw you and that look, I knew right then that I wanted to get to know you. You're gorgeous and I like you, we're going to be close."

"Close?" I asked, puzzled.

"Yes, lovers."

"Lovers? How can you be so sure?" I snorted a little at her confidence.

"Just a feeling, but a very strong one. How long do you usually know someone before you have sex?"

I laughed, partly outraged, but for some reason, I added, "Weeks, I think."

"I'm the same, weeks, several dates at least. How long before we become lovers do you think?"

I have no idea what came over me as I replied, "Not weeks anyway."

"Hours maybe?"

I checked my watch, "That would imply that we have about another five minutes."

"Five minutes?" she looked puzzled.

"We first met about half-past seven, so as it's now almost half ten if we wait for another five minutes that'll be three hours. Surely that counts." I laughed; my logic was stupid.

"Connie, I'm not sure that I can wait that long. I want you so badly. I suspect that this is going to get serious pretty damn fast."

Once again all of my usual caution and common sense was thrown to the winds, "So do I, where's the bed?"

She took my hand and led me to the bedroom, both of us giggling as we went. I had no doubts about what was going to happen, no doubts that I wanted it to happen and no doubts that it would be something very special. I also suspected that it wouldn't be a one-off.

We came to a sudden halt at the end of her bed. It was a large bed with a pale green duvet, the room had an oak floor and pale cream walls. Again, there was colour, lots of it in the rug, more art, possibly Kandinsky prints and pillows with covers of several pastel colours. We faced each other, "I guess this is where we get naked." Nicole said.

"I guess so, I'm usually shy about this, but for some reason, I want to get my clothes off for you." Nicole laughed as I turned so that she could release the zipper on my dress, I shrugged the sleeves down and let it fall. Nicole turned her back and looked over her shoulder at me, she smouldered, I gasped and reached for the zipper. I moved it slowly downwards and she pulled the top forward so that it was loose, it was almost at her hips when she turned to face me, wriggling those hips so that the dress fell around her ankles. She was wearing very sheer tights and there was nothing beneath them, no clothing anyway, just a bare mound, and the hint of swollen lips. I bit my bottom lip.

"That's cute."

"What?" I asked.

"When you bite your lip like that." I giggled and we reached to unclip our bras as if the moves had been choreographed. I pulled the straps forward and let the garment fall. Nicole gasped as she stared at my breasts. Then I did the same when I saw hers. The nipples were hard, the breasts pale and a beautiful shape. She was smaller than me by good cup size, probably a B and mine were closer to a D depending on the make and style of bra. She stared open-mouthed until I put my hand under her chin.

"You seem to like what you see and yours are so sexy. I want to touch, may I please?"

"But yours are bigger and beautiful, full and... oh, you are stunning."

She hadn't answered my question, I doubt she'd heard it, so I took her left nipple between thumb and forefinger, it stiffened a little more and I surprised myself as I fell to my knees, now I was at the right height to take it in my mouth and kiss, suck, lick and worship it. Nicole threw her head back. She toppled backwards and I had to scramble onto the bed to regain contact.

"That feels good, I want this, I want you, please don't stop." I didn't because no one had ever reacted like this before. Sure, I'd played with a few breasts and nipples, but this was erotic and even better it was turning me on an incredible amount, so much that stopping was not an option, not for a while anyway.

I brought a hand up to take her other nipple between thumb and forefinger, which seemed to make her shake and make strange noises, they might have been meant as words, but they'd slipped out unintelligibly. Nicole grabbed at my head, then my hair, it was as if she was trying to hang onto me, but lacked coordination and then it happened. She shook, she screamed, she went rigid then collapsed as if she'd been deflated, muttering more strange sounds, although these sounded like pleasurable noises. I remained still, simply licking the nipple and area surrounding it. Eventually, she managed to make sense, "What did you just do?"

"Well, I'm pretty sure you just had an orgasm, although I've never seen anything quite like it and I was only touching your breasts. Are you okay?"

"No. No, I'm not okay, I'm on a cloud, in heaven. That had to be witchcraft."

I giggled. She was okay and I'd been responsible, so that made me feel good. "You enjoyed it and so did I. Maybe we can do some more and no witchcraft involved, just little old me."

"Have you done that before?"

"I've never had that reaction before and it's never turned me on like that either."

It's possible that she'd given me a special type of wine, or that the air freshener contained some type of special pheromone, but I was on a cloud, I was so happy. I said nothing but kissed my way down her belly until I reached the top of her legs. I tapped gently and she opened her thighs, muttering, "What are you doing." She is a very clever scientist and she must have been able to work it out so I said nothing and moved so that I could get my head between her legs. I was about to lick her sit when a sudden thought hit me, 'What happened to strait-laced Constance?' I didn't answer myself and licked.

My tongue moved first the left lip to the side and then the right, leaving her more exposed. I took that lip between my teeth and closed them, gently. I felt the bite and she winced and sighed. I'd never done that before either. I licked and licked at her slit, probed with my tongue and then licked her clit. Nipping her lip gave me an idea so I did the same thing to her clit. That made her jump a bit and she sighed "Oh you tease." She seemed to like it, so I did it again a fraction harder. She jumped again and I felt her getting wetter. I concentrated on her slit and brought a hand up to insert two fingers into her. She was swollen and very wet, I doubt that she could feel my fingers, so I added a third. Her hand grabbed my wrist and she muttered, "like that, more, harder, yes, yes, yes."

She came again, it was almost violent as she lifted clear of the bed before landing with a whoosh as she exhaled. I kept licking, more gently and she whispered, "No more, please stop." I heard her and normally I'd have done as she asked, but the devil was behind me prodding with his pitchfork so I kept going and slid my fingers back inside her. The no more very quickly turned into, "Oh yes, like that, yes, please. Mooore."

She came again and this time I made gentle strokes until she was still. Then I became slightly alarmed, was she asleep, dead, had she fainted? I sat up in a hurry only to find that she was lying motionless, with her eyes closed and a huge grin on her face. I put my hand on her chest to check that she was breathing and she whispered, "Oh, please leave them alone, let me recover."

I laughed out loud, "Sorry, I was checking that you hadn't died, not touching you up again."

"Oh, I'm alive, I've never been so alive, I've never felt that. I was right."

"Right about what?" I was puzzled.

"That this is going to get serious pretty fast and we're already there." I leaned over and kissed her before resting my head on her shoulder. I closed my eyes; this was the best sexual experience I'd ever had and she hadn't touched me yet. Everything about us was electric, and everything so good, as if it was meant to be.

I lost track of time before Nicole moved. She rolled sideways and kissed me. "I think it's my turn now." She smiled and I took her hand, the one on my shoulder.

"Nicole, no it's okay. I feel good, great, I feel..."

She put her fingers to my lips. "You said that you loved doing that for me, well I want to do it for you so, shush!" She kissed my lips, so gently, so lovingly. Then she moved and within a moment had a nipple in her mouth. I jerked, this was something else, it wasn't like anything I'd felt before, it was special, magical. Something I didn't have the right words for.

I was lost in joy and excitement as she touched, kissed, stroked and made me glow all over, it overwhelmed me. Then I felt her move and she was between my legs. The first touch of her tongue on my slit made me yelp, the second caused a shudder and on the third, I came, hard and loud, I know that I screamed and then she touched me again and it's possible that I came a second time, within seconds, impossible I thought, but I realised that my thought process wasn't working very well.

I jolted when she bit one of my lips, seconds later there was a finger or two, maybe more. She was inside me and still, there was pressure on my clit from her tongue. I came and passed out.

It was dark, the only light from another room through the partly open door. I felt movement and then Nicole's face appeared at my shoulder. "Hello, you okay?" I nodded; my mouth opened but there were no words. "Good, you checked out on me. Never been able to induce that before. Maybe you understand what you did to me now."

I closed my eyes and concentrated. I opened my eyes again and she was watching me with those beautiful blue eyes, bright and wide. "Thank you, I have no idea what happened, that was incredible, is this heaven?"

She sniggered, "No, this is my bedroom and I love you being in this bed with me."

We rolled onto our sides facing each other. There weren't any words, I just gazed at my new lover and she gazed back. Eventually, I smiled and whispered, "We're in so much trouble, well I am. That was nothing like I thought possible and to think a few hours ago I was miserable because I wanted to find someone special." She smiled before I continued, "and there you are, right there."

I needed some water, she turned and reached for a glass of water. We both sipped in turn. "Any more?" she asked.

"No thanks, that's fine."

I was stunned when Nicole turned over to replace the glass on the bedside table, she had a tattoo low across her back. I ran my hands over it from one hip to the other, just above where the waist of her pants would sit. I have no idea why I hadn't seen it earlier. It looked like a pair of wings, but it wasn't, more of a geometric pattern in plain black ink, with no colour. I hadn't ever thought of having a tattoo, I didn't find them attractive, but this one? This one turned me on and made me wonder what in the world was happening to me. "Wow, that is something else?"

"You like it?"

"I hate tattoos, but I love this one." I lowered my head and kissed it from one side to the other, gentle, delicate kisses. When I finished, I licked the skin, there was a taste of perspiration, not unpleasant, lovely, maybe some body lotion as well. I licked the cheeks of her backside and then up the crease to the base of her spine. Jesus, I was wetter than I'd ever been and I needed something, something that would give me the release that every part of my body was demanding.

Even though I needed release I dipped my head between Nicole's legs and found her slit. I licked, sucked and teased her until she came. It didn't take long and almost immediately she turned and was doing the same to me. But I was still in position and we were able to please each other at the same time. I have no idea how many times I came and didn't care, I simply knew that the whole thing was ecstasy and I loved it more than I thought possible.

Phone call

I must have nodded off, but in the silence, I heard something ping, I realised that it was my phone and then it did it again. I dashed naked to collect it from my coat pocket, it was 1.15 am. There had been a constant stream of missed calls, voice mails and text messages from Mum. I flopped down on the bed and Nicole kissed me, "Is it your Mum, wondering where you are?"

"Yep, and I should have phoned her to let her know. I always do and now she'll be worried."

"Better call her then. Are you staying?"

"Can I?"

"I don't think I'll let you leave." My turn to giggle as I dialled.

"Mum, sorry I didn't call. I'm at Nicole's and forgot about the time, my phone was in my coat pocket.

"Didn't you hear it?" She sounded pissed off.

"No, we had music on."

"Who is Nicole, is that the woman who works with Kirstie?"

"Yes, I'm at her place and staying the night."

"Are you sure that you're safe, you hardly know her?"

"I'm fine mum, she's lovely. I'm safe and I'll see you tomorrow. Don't worry about me."

Nicole took the phone from my hand. "Hello, Mrs Churchill, I'm Nicole and your lovely daughter is safe. I'm sorry she worried you, that might be partly my fault. I live at 126 Manse Road, flat 2, in case you're worried and need to check. I'll make sure she gets home before midday tomorrow."

I have no idea what Mum replied, but Nicole floored me when she said, "She's fine and I think that I may be in love with her, she's so nice. Goodnight." She hung up. I sat bolt upright in bed and stared at her.

"Nicole, what the hell?

"What? I told her I thought I was in love with you?"

"Why?"

"I know for sure that I'm in love with you, but I thought maybe it wasn't wise to confess until we'd at least met."

"How can you love me; we hardly know each other? You're crazy."

Now she laughed again, "I don't know how I know, but I do and I'm going to predict that this is serious."

"You are an arse." I put my head back on the pillow thinking. She's not an arse, she's wonderful and I suspect that I'll be in love with her very soon, maybe even now.

I rolled towards her. "You're not an arse, you're lovely." I slid my hand down until I reached the top of her legs and she moved them just enough for me to slip a finger inside her, she shuddered. I could feel her arousal building and moved down until my tongue could touch her clit, I teased and then inserted it inside her. She tasted wonderful, heady and it aroused me. She stiffened and grabbed my hair, holding me in place.

"Don't be a fucking tease, fuck me with your tongue now, please, please, please. Oh yes, right there, that's it. Whoa." She came and it was pretty violent. I stroked her gently with my tongue as she came down.

It took a few minutes before she sighed and said, "No doubt, I love you and I'm going to marry you. If you don't agree, I will keep you here, locked up."

"I was right the first time, you're an arse."

There was a good deal more kissing and stroking before we fell asleep in each other's arms.

Morning

For a moment I was confused about where I was, but that only lasted a few seconds until I felt movement and heard Nicole, "Sorry, I tried to move without waking you. I need the loo, but I'll bring back coffee."

"Okay," I said and closed my eyes again. I was stunned at my behaviour, I'd leapt into bed with another woman, one I'd only known for a couple of hours and had the best sex ever, I didn't know it could be like that, that good. I didn't know that I could do some of the things I'd done as well as it appeared I had. I wasn't ashamed, which surprised me. I hoped that she'd be back soon for some more contact. I felt a smile growing, I didn't want these feelings to stop.

The smell of fresh coffee made me open my eyes again only to see Nicole's face a few inches from mine. I smiled and she kissed me, lingering, gentle and wonderful, what a way to wake up in the morning.

I reached over to take a sip from the mug as she sat facing me on the edge of the bed, clutching her drink. "That's nice, strong. Are you okay this morning? Last night was something I've never done before and before you ask, I have no regrets."

"Neither do I and I've never done that before either, which suggests that you and I have something special going on."

After another sip, I put my mug down and reached for her. Nicole put hers down and came into my arms where we held each other, smiling. She had a slim face, long lashes, full lips, beautiful eyes and the most gorgeous smile.

"Connie, that's good coffee, but I'm prepared to sacrifice it for another of those kisses."

The kisses lead to touching, shoulders and arms to begin with but our hands worked lower until we were fondling breasts and teasing nipples. We moved without words and she threw a leg over one of mine, I realised what she intended and moved so that our sexes were touching, pressed together. It felt great and I found it hard to not move, and so it seemed did she, then we started to move in synchrony. It got more aggressive the more aroused we became and I was close to coming. Nicole must have realised from the strange noises we made and she managed to squeak out a few words, "Don't come, please don't come, wait for me, I'm nearly there."

"I'm not sure I can hold off and I don't want to, please hurry."

I once saw a short piece of film recorded by a camera attached to a surfer when she wiped out on a huge wave. She went under, the waves and surf broiled, pulling her this way and that, it threw her about before it ejected her onto the surface. I imagine that what I felt as I came was similar to that, explosive, uncontrolled violence, but out of this world and it exhausted us both.

I held Nicole's hand as we lay on our backs our bodies glistening with perspiration. "This cannot be normal, the sex in the last few hours has been more intense and better than every other sexual encounter I've ever had added together and multiplied by ten."

I laughed, "Is that a scientific measurement? If not, I understand but think maybe it should be multiplied by twenty, but then maybe you've had better lovers than me."

Eventually, we managed to gather enough strength to kiss some more before deciding to get showered. That took a while and we ran out of hot water before we were done. And it did so as Nicole was probing me with her tongue, the cold water put a damper on further fun in more ways than one.

*****

Nicole gave me underwear that fitted okay, a pair of jeans, that were a touch tight on my hips, but looked great in the mirror. I added a T-shirt and a hoodie that must have been a bit big on her but was snug over my chest.

I was getting nervous before we got halfway to the house and shaking by the time I reached the door. What if they didn't like her, what would I do? I was very apprehensive and hoped that they'd be kind. Mum and Sarah were in the kitchen when we went in holding hands. I saw an exchange of looks between them. "This is Nicole, she works with Kirstie and she's my new girlfriend." They looked a bit shocked at my declaration about our status and so was I. That had come out as a surprise to me too.

"Nicole this is Olivia and Sarah, my parents." Again, the two of them exchanged a look but didn't say anything.

"It's nice to meet you, I've heard quite a bit about you both, but I'm sure there's much more to find out. I do want to apologise for worrying you and it's as much my fault as Connie's."