Across a Crowded Room

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After a few seconds, I got closer and licked her slit. I inserted a second finger and moved slightly quicker as I continued to lick her moving upwards until I closed my lips gently over her clit, she sighed yet again. I love being in this position, I love the control I felt I had, I love that I loved her and it didn't take long before she screamed, shuddered and then sagged back against the cushions as she came. I paused for a few seconds but kept my fingers in place and then I started to move again, gently, sweetly almost and resumed licking. Once again, I closed my lips around her clit, I didn't use my teeth but I squeezed my lips together and I felt from her reaction that she was enjoying this. I felt her respond, bucking her hips towards me, muttering unintelligible things and it got a bit crazy. I added another finger and moved faster, I licked harder shoved my tongue inside, alongside those fingers and reached up with my other hand to take her breast in between my fingers and squeezed a nipple until she squealed and flinched as I felt her come again for the third or fourth time.

She went limp as if all the life had gone out of her and I realised that, not only had I pleased her, but I'd pleased myself as well. I knew that I needed to let her rest. Her eyes were closed, her body was flushed and there was a sheen of sweat across her beautiful skin. When she opened her eyes, she smiled at me and simply said, "Thank you, that was the most wonderful thing. Give me a moment, now it's my turn to do the same to you."

I smiled back at her as I said, "You don't have to do that. It was wonderful and I think I enjoyed it almost as much as you did."

"That may be the case, but now I want to have that same enjoyment and please you."

I knew that Nicole will need a moment or two to recompose herself and I needed something to drink. I stood, naked and headed towards the kitchen and heard Nicole say, "That's a wonderful view."

I shook my backside suggestively as I walked away grinning. I heard her laugh.

I gave her some water and threw myself down onto the sofa, naked with my legs apart. I closed my eyes and moments later felt her move between my legs, her tongue probing at me. I was lost in a world of pleasure and don't know what she did but I was excited and felt the orgasm move through my body until it reached a crescendo and I came and came again.

*****

One evening we were watching television, I was flicking through the channels and came across South Pacific, a movie from 1958, that I'd watched with my grandmother as a small child. I'd stopped flicking as it reached the part in the film where Emile was singing to Nellie

Some enchanted evening, you may see a stranger,

You may see a stranger across a crowded room,

And somehow you know, you know even then,

That somehow, you'll see her again and again.

Nicole laughed and turned to me, "That's how it was! I saw you across the room and somehow, I knew. I knew that you and I were meant to be together." There were tears of laughter running down her cheeks as she kissed mine.

I was laughing as well, somehow it seemed appropriate, but then I moved a fraction, took her chin in my hand and said, "and if you don't behave," I carried on by singing, rather poorly, "I'm gonna wash that gal right out of my hair, right out of my hair, and send her on her way."

Nicole laughed even harder. "It's guy you idiot."

"I know that, but I couldn't resist." I paused and stared into those captivating blue eyes, "I don't want to send you on your way, not now and hope not ever. I love you, I'm hopelessly in love with you. The lyrics of another song popped into my brain so I smiled as I sang; "I'm out of my head, hopelessly devoted to you, hopelessly devoted to you."

Nicole was holding her stomach and trying hard to mop up her tears with a very damp tissue, "What's that?" She managed to ask between chortles.

"Just came to mind, Olivia Newton-John I think."

She kissed me and whispered, "Stick to the drums and leave the singing to others."

I pushed her back as if she'd offended me, "What do you mean? What's wrong with my singing?" I scowled.

"Well, you're not going to win a talent contest with your singing, as wonderful and funny as that was." She lowered her eyelids and gave me that sexy look that made my heart melt, "Your talents lie elsewhere."

"Oh, and where do they lie?"

"Kissing, hugging, stroking, making me horny." She grinned, "You have a very talented tongue." I laughed as I slapped her and we spent the next ten minutes welded together exchanging those kisses. If I was good, she had to be a master.

Changes

"Mum, I know that I've spent most nights at Nicole's for the last couple of weeks but..."

I looked at her and she touched my arm, "And you're moving in with her?"

"How did you know?"

"I don't recognise you. You've changed, I've never seen you so happy. You're in love, very much so and so is Nicole, in love with you that is. You need to do what your head and heart tell you is right. Just remember this, you'll always have a home, a place of safety and we'll always be there for you. I hope it works out."

I started to cry, "Thanks Mum, thanks." I gave her a hug, which she returned, the one that I'd known for all of my life, the one that told her that I loved her and that she loved me.

Sarah came in and saw us, "Moving out?" She asked Mum who nodded as she released me.

"Okay, look after yourself and remember that we're here if you need us." Sarah also gave me a hug and a kiss on the cheek.

*****

By the weekend I'd moved almost all of my clothes and things that I wanted into Nicole's flat. She'd helped, she'd moved things around, asked my opinion and made me feel wanted and welcome.

I had dinner in the oven and was opening wine when she appeared behind me. She grabbed me around the waist, reached around and kissed the side of my neck. "I'm so happy that you're here. This is the start of a new life for both of us. I've never really had a family or at least someone to love and who loves me without reservation until now. This is new and it may take us both some getting used to, but I'm not letting you go."

I was able to turn around and face her, still in her arms. "Mum said that I'd changed, she was right. I've never felt like this, never been this happy. I think I knew when I saw you from the other side of the room."

"We've already done the 'some enchanted evening' thing, but I know what you mean. It was instant for me as well, you looked so sad, alone and so beautiful. I knew from the moment our hands touched there was something."

We kissed and it was like a sparkler; all fizzing, sparks and heat. I wanted to be with her, the sex was something I could never have imagined, but it wasn't that, she was something special.

My mind was totally occupied with the kiss, it was something incredible but then I realised that her hand was under my skirt and running up the inside of my thigh. I pulled back, "What are you doing?"

She grinned back at me, "Touching up my girlfriend. I'm going to make her come before dinner."

"Does your girlfriend have any say in this?" I smirked at her.

"If she says no, I'll stop, otherwise not really."

My reply was to join my lips with hers and resume the kiss. Her hand continued its upward journey and she made a strange noise when she found that I wasn't wearing any panties. She didn't stop and a finger slid inside me, I was already aroused and wet. I sagged in her arms and she pushed me back against the sink. I reached a hand out to steady myself but kept kissing and she kept up the pressure under my skirt. In no time at all, I felt the orgasm racing through my body and seconds later it hit which made my knees weaken. Nicole held me against the sink as the orgasm ripped through me, she maintained her movement and the kiss.

I had to pull away or I was going to fall. She held me as I tried to pull myself together. I looked up at her, "That may be a new record, I've never come that fast before."

"It's wonderful, I love doing that to you. And what's this with no knickers?"

"I've never behaved like that, like this before. I thought, I hoped that maybe we'd play later and decided to leave them off, besides they get damp so quickly these days."

Nicole laughed, turned and as I was trying to gather my senses she fiddled about. The next thing I knew she threw her underwear at me. "It's such a good idea that I'm going to go along with it."

"Right now, you need to behave or the dinner will burn."

The dinner didn't burn but that was because I managed to turn the oven off when the timer sounded. I managed to do all of that without having to stop sucking on her clit whilst several fingers were inside her. It wasn't too hard as we were on the kitchen floor. Nicole was moaning and asked me to stop, I paused to speak, "I hear what you say and will stop if you ask me again, but I sense that you're only saying it because you feel selfish. Am I right?"

Her reply came in breathy gasps, "I never want you to stop, I do feel guilty, but I love this."

"So do I now shut up." I drove four fingers inside her as she writhed and nibbled on her clit making her come for the fourth or fifth time. It was hard to tell but I loved this, I loved feeling her respond to my touch, I loved pleasing her. I loved her.

It became normal behaviour to go without underwear when we got home and changed after work. It carried over to weekends until we were going out. We didn't have sex any more often, that would have been impossible but it made things easier.

Dancing

We'd been out dancing, something I hadn't done for a couple of years until I met Nicole such a short time ago. We've been out at least once a week since then and tonight I had on a new dress that I'd bought last weekend with Nicole. It was red, sleeveless, it fitted tight everywhere and was so short I thought it was the wrong size. Nicole giggled as I tried to pull it down, "it's fine."

"It's short, shorter than I've ever worn. I turned around to face the mirror and realised that the top was closer to the bottom than was decent. They were spilling out and I smirked, no way on this earth would I ever go out with my tits on display and knickers visible if I as much as twitched. "Nope, no way."

"Yes, way, I want to take you dancing in that. I want people to drool over you, then I'll fuck you when we get home."

"No way and you don't have the equipment for that, either." She just looked at me and for some reason, I didn't understand, I took the dress to the cashier.

*****

I wore the dress, with matching red panties and a new pair of heels, four very narrow inches of heel. I looked stunning and barely recognised myself. Nicole had stood beside me as we looked in the mirror. Her dress was similar to mine in silver, her shoes were the same as mine, but matched her dress. The difference was that her dress was backless and most of her lower back tattoo was visible.

We danced for about three hours and sipped long cool drinks in between. Several men tried to cut in and even a few women. We declined and occasionally kissed to signal our status.

It was just after midnight when we got home, I was sitting on the bed, "That was great fun, I never thought I had the guts to wear that dress out. Thanks, honey."

Nicole stood at the door watching me. "Remember when you tried it on, I said I'd fuck you afterwards?"

I took my shoes off, "Yes, but you don't have the right equipment."

"But you were thinking about sex with men and you aren't averse to men, you just don't like them as a partner."

"No, sex was okay, but never very good, never... well nothing like you and I."

"I do have the right equipment, that's to say the right equipment needed for two girls."

I looked up a little puzzled and my mouth fell open when my wide eyes spotted what she was holding. "That's a fake cock, a dildo, a...."

"Correct, a strap on and I'd like to do that, strap it on and then fuck you with it." The expression on her face was lewd, pornographic.

I was lost for words for a moment or two, it looked huge, certainly bigger than I'd ever seen in person, so to speak. "But...." No way, that's not right, I couldn't, could I? I couldn't take my eyes off of it.

"Well, I can see that your first answer was going to be 'no way' but you didn't say that and now you're building up to yes please, aren't you? I promise I'll be gentle, at least to begin with."

I stood up and nodded my head. In a few seconds I'd flipped and now I wanted it. I hooked my fingers in my panties and lay down on the bed naked with my legs wide. I closed my eyes for a moment, who the hell was I now?

Nicole emerged from the bathroom and it was attached, the harness looked a bit odd around her waist and legs, but the phallus was hard to ignore and hard!

She climbed onto the bed and started kissing my breasts before moving down and getting me worked up. Every time she touched me, she excited me but I was apprehensive about what was going to happen and didn't get worked up as quickly as I usually did. She was patient and kept whispering about how much she loved me, in between her kisses and other touches.

This was it, Nicole moved upwards, between my legs and the head of the thing touched my pubic bone, she reached down and opened my lips gently, moving it between them.

I felt the size of it the instant it touched my outer lips, which parted. I gasped, just for a moment I was worried and then suddenly my lips parted a little more and admitted this thing an inch or so. I gasped again and Nicole asked if I was okay. Then she kept up gentle movement and gradually it slid further inside. I felt full, really full and for a minute or so it was uncomfortable but that quickly passed and I realised that apprehension had gone and now I was getting excited.

I gasped as I felt her body against mine, that meant only one thing, it was all the way in, although I knew that. It felt as if it was all the way up in my throat, but when I managed to swallow, I realised that I'd been holding my breath or something. "Jesus, Nic it's in."

"Yes, my darling it is and now I'm going to move. Just slap me a couple of times if you need me to stop."

"I could just tell you if that arose."

"I doubt that, I suspect that you may lose the power of speech." I giggled as she started to move.

She started gently and slowly, but I began to respond and increased my movements in synch with hers. "Are you okay?" She asked.

"Oh yes, very much..."

The last words were cut off as she changed gear, now she was thrusting with speed and force. I responded, this was incredible, I was high and climbing higher. I came with a whoosh, but she kept going and I considered telling her to stop, but I couldn't, it was so good and suddenly I wanted more.

"Oh, yes, give it to me, hard and faster and more, Nic I love you, please this is magical."

"I love you, Connie, I love you."

I blacked out. When I came to, I was puzzled about where I was and slowly, I realised that Nicole was lying beside me stroking my torso. I turned towards her and saw that wonderful smile and the sparkle in her eyes.

"That was something else. I've never felt so alive, so... I don't know." She didn't answer and I thought about the experience. "Sex with guys was okay, I enjoyed the act, but I never really found it satisfying, not like that, not like we just did. It was wonderful and I'm sure that most of t was you. I do love you, very much."

"It's okay my love, I know how much you enjoyed it. I did as well, there was a sense of power and the knowledge that you were enjoying it."

"I'd like to try that out on you if you'd like?"

"I think I'd like it as well, but I doubt if you are in any state to do anything tonight. Go to sleep my love and let me hold you."

I snuggled in and closed my eyes. I don't remember anything else.

*****

I stood against the sink sipping coffee as Nicole handled the toast. "That thing, last night. I'd like to use it again, but we can't do it every day."

She looked over with knitted brows. "Why not?"

"Because I may not be able to walk properly if we do it too much and that wouldn't be good at work. As it is I have damp knickers at work most days, thinking about you."

"I agree. I think if we used it too often it might lose its appeal."

"Oh, I doubt that very much. I was thinking of getting another one, to keep in reserve, in case that one got damaged or we lost it."

She snorted and came over to take me in her arms. We kissed and then both laughed. "I love you Constance Churchill and one day I'm going to marry you."

Now it was my turn to laugh. "That is something we'll need to discuss. It's only been seven weeks."

"It has, but I am going to marry you."

*****

Later that day I finished work on one case and pulled the file for the next one towards me, but I stopped and headed to the coffee station for a refill. I was waiting for the batch of coffee to brew and stood at the window watching the drizzle and the people passing on the street below, some huddled under umbrellas, one man under a newspaper, others running and dodging the puddles. But I was deep in thought about Nicole, just the thought of her holding me in her arms made me feel good. It seemed like longer than seven weeks, but I knew that I was crazy about her. We'd done things that excited me and made me cringe, we'd been out and about and I'd never been to so many places in such a short time. There had also been plenty of evenings when the two of us simply cuddled on the sofa, lots of gentle touches, little kisses, silly giggles, those were the best times and those were the things that told me this wasn't some crazy sexual fantasy or infatuation, even though the sex was fantastic.

I filled my mug and headed back to my desk. She'd mentioned marriage and I'd laughed when she said it; that had been a crazy thing to suggest. I sipped my coffee and had another thought, how crazy was it? Could I see myself married to a woman? Why on earth not? I'd always assumed that I'd probably end up with a guy and that we'd have kids, but after the sexual experiences I'd had in the past, I found it hard to imagine finding anything close to that without another woman. I'd like kids, would she, how would we do that? I struggled to find answers right there and then, but one thing I knew, I wanted her beside me forever, her and no one else.

*****

After dinner, we both had some work to catch up with, but at nine o'clock I'd had enough, so I went to make hot chocolate and took Nicole a mug along with a chocolate biscuit. "Brought hot chocolate and a biscuit. I'm done for the night and you should call it a day as well."

"You're right I've just reached a good place to stop. Thanks for the drink. I need a cuddle once I've had this."

I grinned back, "Happy to oblige." I knew that a cuddle would be accompanied by kissing and that would be followed by fumbling and had a good idea where that would lead.

The kissing and cuddling lasted a while until we agreed to adjourn to the bedroom. Nicole was in bed when I emerged from the bathroom and her eyes went wide when she saw me. "Jesus, Connie, what's that?"

"I think you know exactly what it is and what I'm planning on doing with it."

"But, but..." she muttered, possibly in protest or shock.

"It was the most amazing thing and I'd like to try it out from the other angle."

Her eyes remained wide, "But..."

I changed to my serious face. "I assumed from last night that you'd used a strap on before. Was I wrong?"

"I've used one once before." She hesitated, "Last night." She bit her lip.

I laughed out loud. "I assumed that you'd had previous experience and the seeing to that you gave me confirmed my thoughts."