Across a Crowded Room

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"It was a first last night. I bought it for us. I'd never even seen one, except in pictures, before that arrived."

"Well, all I can say is, it was amazing and now I'm looking forward to this evening more than I was."

We kissed and I stroked her, she was wet but I used some lube and found the act of applying it exciting and so it appeared did Nicole. I climbed on top of her and manoeuvred the tip of it towards her. It was awkward and had I not been so excited it would have been comical but I managed to get it inside her. She sighed and relaxed. "Are you okay?" I asked.

"Yes, but a little apprehensive, go slowly."

I started slowly and gently. It was hard to get a rhythm, but eventually, I worked out what I should be doing and felt Nicole responding. "Stop teasing me with that thing and get on with it."

I smiled and as I thrust harder and faster felt her moving her hips towards me. Suddenly it was in all the way and she made a sound that caused me to stop moving.

"Don't stop, don't stop. Fuck me, fuck me please Connie, fuck me."

I did. It felt amazing and the nub that was against me was making me come as well. I came twice but I know that Nicole came over and again, clutching my ass cheeks to stop me from getting away. Eventually, she bucked so hard I fell away from her and the last of my energy had ebbed away. I collapsed beside her.

*****

I was in a haze lying in her arms. My mind was empty or so I thought, but my mouth opened and words came out, "Chloe and Charlie will be here at the end of May. Maybe we can do it then?" I knew that I'd never been so sure of anything.

Nicole stopped nursing on my breast and looked up puzzled. "What?"

"Get married. Nicole Carter, will you marry me?"

Once again, those eyes shone as she nodded, before again taking my nipple between her lips. That was a good enough answer.

The end

Comments and votes are welcome. It was all going to end here, but I want to catch up with Chloe and Charlotte. Be patient.