Across the Ages 06: 1999 Mimi

Story Info
Jack has some time alone with Mimi, the youngest Barron.
2.3k words
4.37
4.8k
2
0

Part 6 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 11/30/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is the sixth in the series of stories about Jack's relation with the Barron family. It would probably help to read at least the two previous ones, but I think the story can also be enjoyed on its own. Copyright the author.

The wake for Viola Barron was a thoroughly Barron family affair. Peggy Barron, Viola's great granddaughter and now the matriarch of the house, had spent the day preparing plates of party food: boiled shrimp, fresh marinated anchovies, squid salad, little triangles of spanakopita, and varied crudités, chips, salsas, and dips. All four generations of Barron women were there: Viola's daughter Thelma, who had flown in from England; her granddaughter Ruth, who had flown in from the university back east that had recruited her to a prestigious professorship almost 20 years ago; Peggy, now the matriarch of the household; and Peggy's 19-year-old daughter Mimi, who was setting off in a few days for her sophomore year in college. Also in attendance were Jack and Kay, old friends of the family who lived in the house across the desert, with their son Colin, and Peggy's husband Lowell.

Viola had lived in the Barron guest house to the age of 100. Thelma, with nothing left in England since her companion Dorothy had died, was planning to move permanently into the guest house. Ruth was staying with Jack and Kay.

Jack and Kay had settled down after the wild year of 1979-80, when Jack had had sex with every one of the Barron women and Kay had had sex with most of them, sometimes along with Jack. Surveying them all now he thought of his last time with Viola, that slender white haired women who was the source of all the sexual energy that pulsed through the family. She had sat proudly atop him, taking him with trust into her most intimate place while they gazed at each other with love and exploded with desire. He had felt that love for all of them, and he and Kay had a special understanding, faithful to each other except for this one extraordinary family.

He got up and raised his glass. "I can honestly say that I was in love with Viola, as I am with all of you," he said, looking around at her descendants. The meaning of that look, and the looks he received in turn, was not lost on Mimi.

"Did Jack have sex with grandma?" she asked Peggy after the others were gone.

"Certainly not!" said Peggy, "how could you think such a thing?" In that she was wrong, as she was to find out.

"Did he have sex with you?"

"Well, yes, once. Or twice. Long ago."

"Does Kay know?"

"Of course dear. She was there."

"What? Tell me. Tell me everything." And Peggy, helpless, did just that.

The next day Kay left with Colin to help him move into his dorm; Peggy and Lowell went away for the weekend, trying to repair their fraying marriage; and Ruth took Thelma for a visit to the local national park, leaving Mimi alone in the house.

*****

Jack looked up at the tapping on the glass of the back door and saw Mimi with a strange nervous look on her face, her blonde hair shining against the evening sun raking through the yard.

"Hi Jack, is it OK if I come in? The house is empty, and I'm getting bored."

"Sure, come in. I was just going to open a bottle of rose... you're legal, right?"

"For some things, but not to drink," she joked.

"Well, it will be our little secret then."

Mimi and Jack had always had an easy going joking relationship, but something else was in the air today.

"So how are you passing your time while you are home? Playing any sports? Seeing old friends?"

"Just lying around reading trashy novels, mostly. That's what I was doing just now. Lying on my bed."

"And how's college going?" Jack asked as he poured the wine.

Mimi looked at him uncertainly.

"You know, I've been telling my parents it's going great, and it is by their standards. I'm getting good grades, pretty much behaving myself."

"So what's the problem?"

She took a gulp of the rose and said with a rueful smile:

"Well... I wish I wasn't behaving myself quite so much."

"So don't. You don't need to tell them what you do. Have some fun."

"It's hard. The party scene is pretty intense. I don't do drugs."

"What about rock n' roll?" Jack asked, going through the list in his mind.

"I'm not really interested in that either."

Her face was impassive and her eyes were innocent. She was looking at Jack in a matter-of-fact way, leaning against the kitchen counter. He returned her gaze. Then they both broke out laughing. Jack went to get some snacks to go with the wine.

"Let's see, we've got some cheese, crackers, fruit... that should keep us going for a while."

The light was fading outside. Her butt was jutting out as Jack squeezed past her to the kitchen table.

"Oops, sorry about that," he said as he brushed her cheeks. She got a distant look in her eye. "It was nice," she smiled. Jack stopped and turned, staring at her. A blush rose in her throat." "You can do it again if you like."

Jack came up behind her and put his hands on her waist, then moved them down to stroke the soft globes of her arse through the thin linen pants. She let out a groan. She grab his hands and raised them to hard nipples, poking through her braless t-shirt. Jack pressed his erect cock against her bum, rubbing it up and down the crack between her beautiful soft cheeks. She wasn't wearing any panties.

"Oh god," she said, "it's really happening."

"What's happening," Jack said softly in her ear, then brushed his lips against her throat.

"I wasn't really reading on my bed before I came over," she said.

"What were you doing?"

"I was playing with my mother's massager."

"You were masturbating?"

She groaned at the word. "Uhuh," she said, as Jack slipped his hand down the front of her pants and dipped it into the wet mass of her cunt hair. He found the pulsing fleshy nub and pressed it gently. "Yes, there, oh god yes." He slipped his other hand up under her t-shirt and felt her hard nipple between his thumb and forefinger. "Oh god yes god fuck."

"What were you thinking about as you masturbated?"

"About you." She pushed her bum back against his pulsing cock. "About that. Inside me." He kept pressing his finger, eliciting ever deeper groans, as if it were a button to the core of her sex. "Oh fuck, yes, oh fuck, yes, uhuh, nnnh, oh god, fuck, oh, oh, oh, OH!" She froze, then slumped forward over the counter, panting.

After a while he moved against her, and she turned around and smiled.

"It's just as big as mother said it was."

"What?"

"Your cock."

"Your mother told you about that?"

"Yes. She told me that you fucked her on the floor in our corridor. She said it was one of the best fucks of her life."

Jack was flabbergasted.

"She said your cock was the biggest she has ever experienced."

She turned around and looked at him shyly.

"Can I see it?"

She kicked off her sandals, pulled off her t-shirt, peeled down her pants, and stood there naked, hands on hips, breasts proud, hips swelling, and a golden patch of fur between her legs.

"Your turn."

Jack was soon in the same state, his hard cock standing out as proudly as her breasts.

"Oh golly. That really is big."

"Thank you."

She walked slowly towards him, eyes locked with his, flickering downward. He was intensely aware of her golden warm nakedness as she drew near.

"So, I have managed to have some fun at college, with these things," she said, gesturing at his cock. "Can I touch?"

"Please do."

He groaned as she took it gently in her hand, stroked it, making it swell and twitch. He lowered his mouth to hers and pressed his tongue in. She responded by gripping him by the back of the head and snaking her long tongue down his throat. He sucked on it, then pushed his tongue back. They pressed their bodies together, gripping sides and ass cheeks, tangling their legs, her wet cunt humping his leg and his hard cock pushing into her stomach.

"I want you fuck me the way you fucked my mother."

She ran to the living room and lay down on the carpet, legs spread wide, red glistening cunt spread open. He lowered himself and pressed the head of his cock against her cunt lips. She gave a sigh and pushed back. There was that delicious moment of maneuvering, finding the folds, feeling the soft wet warmth of her hole before plunging in, hard and deep. Then they were fucking hard, her legs pulled back against her chest, he plunging deep, entering her to the utmost limit, straining to penetrate.

They stared at each other as they fucked, a wild animal stare, her eyes narrow and her mouth inverted, moaning with each thrust. He put his hand on her throat and squeezed gently.

"Oh god Mimi, I love fucking your hot wet cunt with my big hard cock."

"Yes, big and hard, fucking me."

"I love fucking you, I fucking love you, I love fucking you."

"Fuck my cunt, fuck my cunt, oh god, fuck, fuck, fuck,..."

"You make me come, you make my cock spurt, it's going to spurt inside you."

"Yes, fill me with that big hard cock, fill my cunt with your sperm the way you did my mother."

He kept staring at her, feeling the rough nubbly walls of her cunt grip him, pushing, plunging deep, fucking and thrusting, until his orgasm began to boil up. He made a final huge thrust and erupted with a roar. At the same time she let out a scream of pure orgasmic joy.

It was completely dark outside now. He looked at her lying on the floor, smiling up at him, legs sprawled, delicious breasts heaving.

"It's dark."

"Yup."

"I don't think it's a good idea for you to go back to an empty house right now."

"I agree."

"I think you'll have to sleep here tonight."

"Uhuh."

"In my bed."

"OK. And what makes you think I am going to sleep?"

She got up walked into his bedroom, her gorgeous ass twitching behind her.

*****

Jack got up to pee in the middle of the night, followed by Mimi. Jack watched her as the stream tinkled into the toilet, and she spread her legs so he could see it more clearly. Noticing his cock stiffening, she asked, "Does that turn you on?"

"Yes, it seems to, doesn't it?"

"Interesting. A bit gross, but interesting."

Back in bed he spooned her from behind, his hard cock pressing into her soft bum cheeks.

"Did you fuck my mother that way too?"

"No, I'm not sure she's into it. I did fuck your grandmother that way."

"You fucked my grandmother?"

"And your great grandmother."

"You fucked my great grandmother?"

"And your great great grandmother."

"YOU FUCKED VIOLA?"

"Yes. She is the source code. She is the earth mother. She is love and fucking, fucking and love. I loved her, as I loved her daughter, and her daughter's daughter, and your mother. And now I love you. It is my fate to love all Barron women, it seems."

"Jesus, she must have been, what, 80 years old?"

"82"

"And she still, like, fucked? I mean, it all still worked?"

"The force was strong with her."

Mimi laughed and shoved her bum back against Jack's erect cock.

"Seems pretty strong with you right now, too."

It was Jack's turn to laugh. He pressed further in between her cheeks and said, "you know, we could try that if you want."

He put is finger against her little puckered hole. "We could start this way."

"Yes."

He dipped his finger into her wet slit, then pressed it into her bum, gently penetrating and moving in and out.

"Oh yes."

Then he introduced a second finger.

"Oh, that's so weird, and so dirty, and so sexy." Then, a few minutes later, "I think I'm ready for your cock now."

Jack reach around and grasped her breasts as he gently pushed the mushroom head of his hard cock against the pulsing, resisting muscle of her arsehole. He reached around and gather more moisture from her swollen cunt lips and rubbed it over his cock, then gather more and fingered it into her arse.

"Push back a little, as if you are trying to take a poop," he said. She did as he said, her ring relaxed, and suddenly his head was inside her. He held still.

"How does it feel," he asked.

"Good. It hurts a bit. But I'm getting used to it. I think you can push in a little more."

Jack eased further in, feeling the tight grip of her forbidden tunnel. He nuzzled her neck, kissing up and down the soft concavity, fondling a nipple with one hand and fingering her clitoris with the other. Mimi let out an animal grunt and pushed her buttocks back, taking him in further.

"Push it all the way in. Fuck me now."

Jack started gently fucking, thrusting forward with each deep penetration, filling her very core and feeling her hot sheathing grip from tip to root. Mimi started to grunt with every thrust, increasing in frequency and volume as gentle fucking turned into hard, animal rutting and each of them entered that magic space, that saturated parallel universe where every nerve ending sucked up the energy they were creating, where their minds became at the same time intensely aware of every sensation and unaware of the outside world except for the writhing flesh that joined their bodies. The storm built within them until, without warning, a sudden orgasm washed over them, drenching them both with lust and love, Jack's cock pulsing wave after wave of hot semen deep into Mimi's bowels.

"Wow," said Mimi after a while. "I think mother is missing out on something."