Across the Water

Story Info
Mother in law visits and has fun.
2.7k words
4.46
38.9k
43
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Across the water

We once had the great good fortune to go, as a family, for a full year in the US, while I underwent training and familiarisation for a new role with a new, American, company.

We lived in idyllic surroundings in a fine rented house near the ocean with our kids happy in the local school and my wife Jo free to shop and enjoy herself. We had a fairly steady stream of visitors, mostly from the UK, so the guest bedroom was pretty busy.

Towards the end of our stay, my mother-in-law came to spend three weeks with us. Helen was in her late fifties, in good shape and loads of fun, without any recognised male partner at that time, although Jo, my wife, was sure that Helen got her fair share of sex from various different men and was pleased for her mother in that way.

Midway through Helen's last week with us, Jo took her to the spa which she was in the habit of visiting once a month for pedicure, manicure, massage, make-up and, sometimes, hair styling - on top and down below.

That day, by arrangement, I finished work early and collected the kids from school and, after the requisite ice creams, took them home to wait for the ladies to get back.

When Jo and Helen did come home, they were both in high spirits and looked superb. The kids were still at the age where once they had been put to bed, they crashed out for the night and were never seen or heard until morning. Jo and I had taken full advantage of this to use both the lounge and guest bedroom for our sex games; it was a private thing between us when we had someone occupying the guest room to joke about what we had done on that very bed and it was only earlier that same week that Jo had found it quite a turn on to recall standing over me as I lay on the guest bed and letting all my cum leak out of her cunt into my mouth.

Back to this evening with Jo and her mother. With the children asleep in bed, I poured us all a large glass of wine and asked them to tell me about their day and why they were in such high spirits.

"That's because we've had a quite wonderful time, haven't we Mum?" said Jo.

"We certainly did," Helen agreed.

"Come on then, spill the beans."

"Who's going to tell him, you or me?" - this from Jo.

"Oh, I think you should; I wouldn't want your lovely husband shocked by his mother in law."

"Well -- you know we went to the spa? I had decided I was having the full Monty, all the treatments including -- wait for this -- having my pubic hair removed -- completely. Well this sweet lady I call Mother and you call Helen decided that whatever I was getting done, she was having some too. The only thing different was -- should I tell him, Mum? -- Mum only had a tidy-up down there, not the full treatment I went for. But there we were together, completely starkers and she's telling me she's loving every minute of it. What do you think of that?"

I swallowed my instinctive reply, although the atmosphere in the room was starting to feel heavy with potential for an exciting evening.

Jo carried on regardless, not giving me time to come up with an answer to her question.

"While we were in there, I told Mum about our habit of christening every pair of pants I ever get by having it off while I wear them, so she decides we are going into the department store on our way back here so she can buy me some new ones for you to fuck me in."

If Helen noticed her daughter's choice of words, she didn't show it.

"I picked some black ones, my usual size and style, but Mum insisted on also buying me a pair that are way smaller than anything I've ever worn -- and she has the cheek to say that they would be just right for you and me to celebrate me going bald down there, as she so charmingly put it. Well, I haven't tried them on yet, but I do know that if I wasn't completely shaved down there, they would look all wrong. I think you need to refill these wine glasses, don't you Mum?"

I was conscious, as I stood up to do just that, that my aroused cock was evident through my trousers, but neither woman commented, although I knew they had both noticed it.

As I sat down, Jo went on "I wanted to return the favour and told Mum to pick a nice set, bra and pants, for herself -- and she must have been right in the mood because the ones she chose are very sexy and totally see-through, aren't they?"

Helen drank from her glass and nodded her agreement. "I need to go to the loo" said Helen and left the two of us alone.

Jo stood up and pulled my face onto her soft, full breasts, asking me "Are we shocking you?"

"No," I mumbled, "but I'm not sure what's going on."

"We're all having fun -- that's all, and I hope there's going to be lots more tonight. Mum said that if we wanted, we should go ahead and christen my new pants even though she's here with us. She said she's happy to go into her room if we don't want her to watch us."

"And do you want her to watch us?"

"The way I feel right now, I don't care -- I just know I want to fuck you and if she has fun watching, so much the better. I get the feeling she wants to see us at it and it would round off a very sexy day for her -- and for me. I'll make sure you can perform, don't worry about that."

Helen reappeared and drank deeply from her glass. "I was just thinking -- I'd value your opinions, both of you, on my new undies, so that if they make me look fat I can take them back and change them before I leave. What do you think?"

Jo said "Why don't you go and put them on, while I go and put mine on. I hope H can stand the heat."

Helen went to her bedroom and I followed Jo upstairs to our room. She undressed completely, showing off her newly bare cunt.

"Come on, I need you stripped as well if we are going to do the necessary with these", as she held up the smallest pants I've ever seen. "See, I wasn't joking, they just wouldn't work if I wasn't bare down there -- I'd look ridiculous."

"And what am I, we, supposed to do about your Mum?"

"Give her a night to remember. She and I have had loads of good fun today -- and I want the three of us now to carry on the same way. Enjoy it. Do whatever feels right -- I'm up for it."

"Do you really mean that -- you don't care what happens, with the three of us down there stripped and ready for sex?"

"That's exactly what I mean. All I need is that you do the necessary to break in my new pants. If your hands, or tongue, of even your cock, go elsewhere after that, I'm sure I'll have fun -- and what I really want is that Mum has a load of fun as well."

Jo put on her robe, with just the tiny new pants beneath. I tried to leave my underpants on, but she was having none of it.

"I've only got my pants on because you're supposed to christen them with your cock; otherwise, I'd be totally naked as well."

We went down to find that Helen was still in her room. Jo tapped on the door and went in. A minute later, they reappeared.

Helen looked great in her new outfit, every bit as see-through as Jo had said, with large, dark nipples on show beneath her bra and a triangle of hair visible through her pants.

I felt it, I could almost smell it, in fact I probably really could smell it, that the two women, mother and daughter, were very turned on and were not going to stop until they both had been satisfied.

"Don't you think she looks nice?" asked Jo. "Go on, give us a twirl so we can see every part of you."

Helen did just that, slowly and without a hint of shyness or hesitation. And she did look good -- and extremely fuckable.

"I think that deserves a nice kiss, don't you Mum?" my wife asked.

I turned to kiss Jo, which she accepted, but she then said "I really meant that Mum deserved the kiss for looking so good."

Helen pulled me to her, with my cock hard against her stomach. Then I felt Jo's fingers grab it and move it up and down, across and back, against the new knickers Helen was wearing. The sheer sexiness of that made me push my tongue into Helen's mouth and she bit it gently. I felt my mother-in-law's hand move towards my cock, taking over from Jo to wipe my prick across her pants front.

We broke for air and Jo said "I think I have to claim him first because he's got to perform the ritual with these," touching her pants as she spoke. "You'll just have to wait a few minutes, Mum."

Jo turned away from me, resting her forearms on the couch so that I had full access to her hole from behind. She reached behind and pulled the knickers away from her cunt. I slipped straight into her and started to fuck her slowly.

After no more than a dozen strokes, Jo pulled away from me then turned round to face both Helen and me.

"I'm going to declare these pants well and truly christened," she said "now you should look after our guest."

Even after Helen's sexy kissing just a few minutes earlier, I wasn't fully sure how far, and how fast, I was expected to go. Helen immediately put any doubts out of my mind. Still sitting in her chair, she reached towards me, took my cock in her hand, then slowly and filthily licked it from top to bottom.

It had barely registered that she was tasting her own daughter's pussy juice when she asked me to put it back into Jo, to get it soaking wet again, because she enjoyed the taste so much.

Jo turned away from me again and I went right into her; this time it was my wife who did the moving, backwards and forwards, then told me to attend to Helen, who licked me even slower than the first time.

I could not recall ever being so turned on, even though I was still in something of a daze over what was unfolding there. Helen removed any doubts or questions by standing up from her chair and kissing me in a way that left no room for getting the wrong messages.

She spoke to Jo "Do you think I could ask your gorgeous husband to run his hands over my new undies; I'd love to be touched all over?"

Jo stopped playing with herself and looked up "I'm absolutely sure that he'll be up for that. Given what I know he likes, you may find it'll be more than his hands that he will want to use on you."

I turned back to my mother-in-law and felt her breasts with their large hard nipples, then moved both hands down her body and onto her arse cheeks as she pressed herself against me. She stepped away, but only to give me access to the front panel of her sexy pants and allow me to feel the wetness between her legs.

As much as I was enjoying myself, and almost certain that Jo was up for me doing anything and everything to and with her mother, there was a tiny warning light flashing in my brain; but how to handle that? Was Helen just enjoying the naughtiness of it all -- or did she actually want to get fucked?

"I guess it's your move" I told Helen. She looked long and hard, first at Jo, then at me, shrugged her beautiful shoulders then she pushed her pants down her legs and stepped out of them, Her freshly trimmed pubic hair looked really kinky, but she wasn't doing this to be looked at and admired -- she wanted my cock inside her, there and then. I reached to undo her bra, but she stopped me.

"I can't compete with Jo in that department, so I'll keep it on, if you don't mind."

I told her that was fine, but that I fully intended to enjoy the feel of her breasts against my body and my hands. When I felt her again, her nipples were harder than ever. Jo stood up from the couch and came to us. She grasped my cock, then bent down and kissed the end.

"Give Mum a bloody good time -- the two of you should use the couch, if you want and I'll sit here and watch, if that won't put you off."

Helen and I did as we were told and I sat on the couch with Helen facing away from me. I pulled her onto me and my cock slid straight into her. We fucked like that, my hands on her breasts and I was so glad to see the excitement and naughtiness in my wife's eyes and her smile as she watched us.

Helen must have really been in the mood because she came before me, although her squirming on me made me shoot my load into her. As she lifted herself off me,Jo told me to clean Helen up, which I gladly did, licking all the oozing cum from her cunt. She was in no hurry to stop me and showed all the signs of being ready to come again, until she suddenly announced that she had to pee and removed herself to the bathroom.

Jo and I just looked at each other, then together started laughing.

"I love you" she told me "I know you've just made Mum very, very happy."

"And what about you?" I asked.

"Oh....I'm very happy as well, not just for Mum, but for the three of us."

"I really meant what about giving you a good time; we'd hardly started when you told me to look after Helen instead."

"I'd love you to suck me until I come, but it looks as if Mum might fancy another session when she comes back. We should wait and see." Helen reappeared and looked at Jo and me.

"I think you owe your wife a good time" she said, "but I'd love to watch, if that's all right?"

"Jo's just told me what she wants from me, so I better get on with it."

Helen sat herself down where Jo had previously sat to watch her mother and me fucking. She parted her legs as we looked at her and her cunt was open, swollen and bright red.

I had to force myself to attend to my wife's needs. I sucked her first, then put most of my hand into her gaping cunt, simulating a fuck until she started squirting. I moved to the side because I wanted Helen to see how her beloved daughter behaved when the mood was on her.

Helen groaned as the squirted fluid from my wife landed on the floor between the two women. I finished Jo off with my tongue and stood up.

By now, I was erect again and Helen seized her chance, licking me first, then turning so that her back and bum faced me before bending over. Again my cock slid into her without a problem and coming didn't take any longer the second time than the first time.

Looking back, the kinkiest part of the whole session was then; two fantastic looking women, mother and daughter, with satisfied cunts totally on show, looking happy and completely relaxed -- as I remembered there were two more evenings before Helen went back to England -- how good was that going to be?