All Comments on 'Acting Out Fantasies Pt. 01'

by welove2nudebeaches

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
James_DuncanJames_Duncanalmost 3 years ago

Well written, but one hell of a leap from boring missionary sex once or twice a month to full on all weekend gang bang, plus hubbie not having the chance to even know what she was thinking before she demanded he agree.

I know it's supposed to be fantasy, but it was too much of a leap in one go for me.

bottovarnisbottovarnisalmost 3 years ago

great story. The pacing was a little too fast. I really enjoy the tease factor, maybe do more of that next time. I hope she has more action come in from this fantasy! I'd like to see what else she has in mind. What about the husband's fantasies? I'd like to see more body detail as well. Nice work as a beginning! Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Martian slut/whore ray strikes again. From wife to slutbitch in a 5 seconds.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Very Hot yes, but a little more ramp up might be good. I would have suggested going up to the room for drinks, running out of ice and having Michele do a classic nude Ice Bucket walk down the hallway to the machine. Things could get more exciting if she was told to go down another floor and get Ice from that machine, and then take the long way back walking down hotel coridors naked. Upon returning, it could have been time for her spanking, Over the knee of 4 guys with a bright red bottom. Don't know what's going to happen next, but I'm hoping for some double penetration, parking lot streaking, deep dildo play.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

What idiot says you need to "involve others" to spice up your marriage? What you are insinuating is marriage should be abolished and we revert to hedonism, because we as a society have become bored with our easy lives and our longevity. Maybe if we died younger we would appreciate the little time we have on earth.

Pitiful

Smokepole

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userwelove2nudebeaches@welove2nudebeaches
Just started publishing, but have been writing for a while. With the positive feedback, I'll start cranking out stories. I have ADHD, so stories will come in spurts. Been married for 23 years to a beautiful wife, who enjoys episodes of submission and exhibitionism with me (and...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES