All Comments on 'Action, Reaction and Consequences Ch. 02'

by Inkent

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
Nasty56Nasty566 months ago

Beautifully written, I enjoyed your style and the storyline a lot!

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Very nice! Can't wait to find out where you plan on taking these two characters to. 5 stars.

MightyheartMightyheart6 months ago

Beautiful Story.

5/5

My only complaint is that the first two parts are unrelated & in different categories.

Waiting for further parts

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Just following the original story line. This was a quaint romance, absent the previous chapter. Given that chapter this chapter feels like a setup. Meh.

Demosthenes384bcDemosthenes384bc4 months ago

There were a few edit opportunities in this one, at least more so than the other chapters. Other than that, great work! (Now you have me worried about "the other shoe falling"...) 4.6*

60022Mallard60022Mallard4 months ago

If in a few years time you wonder why UK policing has gone to the dogs remember this sentence.

"At eighteen she left for University and studied the BSc Professional Policing programme for three years gaining honours on graduation which fast tracked her into Dorset's Special Investigation Unit based out of Bournemouth."

Degree holding policemen is the path now set for all entrants, so those good ex servicemen, big blokes who can handle a bit of aggression, white males, those who have got their hands dirty min learning the job etc. will slowly retire and be weft with (allegedly) intelligent people good at paperwork.

patilliepatillie4 months ago

Very high quality of writing, the tale just moves along nicely as it maintains interest. Glad you reduced the sex scenes as compared to Chapt 1, I ended up skimming much of that chapter.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Great story BUT I fear stormy waters ahead (jaybee186)

Russ43ChandlerRuss43Chandler4 months ago

Still more sex than necessary and less story than needed to progress interest.

Thanks for trying. Get an editor.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Really great writing. I don't much like the characters, but the story is compelling and the drama is real. I was able to buy into the story. Well done!

Hotstuff1PHotstuff1P3 months ago

Wonderful story that is filled with love after tromour in both their lives. The sex scenes are also great and have never been too much. Thankyiu for your sharing and skill.

EastCoaster1EastCoaster1about 2 months ago

Following the trail on to Part 3 of this interesting and engaging story.

Considrtingbthe prologie to this one, I'm very curious as to when it expanded from 4 parts to the 10 now listed as part of the series.

Again, I'm enjoying this so far... 5 stars for this part and the revelations about his early life and the career motivations from it.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userInkent@Inkent
Ever watched the film or series FARGO? No? then go do a search for "Was Fargo a true story" because in the opening scenes it says it's a true story. But all the Coen brothers wanted to do was pull us into the lie that was a fictional tale, because it said it was real, it must ...