Actions Have Consequences Ch. 03

Story Info
The degradation is complete.
2.7k words
4.64
3.8k
3
4

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 12/02/2023
Created 11/24/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
indsub89
indsub89
213 Followers

Monday evening, Swarna was about to order dinner. She had ordered and paid for both of them the previous night. However, she now told him that he had to wait for dinner. Sarala was coming and he could have dinner after they completed his first evaluation. She was still not sure he would have the job after the evaluation and so she was not going to waste money on getting him dinner. Jayanth could hardly dwell on the fact that he was not eating food. He was too scared of the evaluation. If they fired him today, he would be in jail tomorrow.

Sarala walked in at 10 PM. Swarna had already eaten and Jayanth was feeling the hunger. However, he was more worried about the evaluation. Sarala walked in as though she owned the place. She was clad in a shirt and shorts well above her knees. Swarna and Sarala hugged and Sarala merely acknowledged his presence. She sat on one of the sofas and beckoned to him.

"Get rid of the pouch. It is office equipment and we now have to determine whether you continue to work here. You cannot use the office equipment without working in the office."

Jayanth groaned. Firstly, getting naked in front of Sarala was a fresh low. He had, of course, fantasised about this for so long. However, in his fantasies they were in her apartment and while he undressed, she did too. Now, he was going to undress himself. As he did, she unbuttoned the first two buttons showing ample cleavage. The sweat on it showed him she was on the Gym. Imagining her in the gym, he started feeling aroused. As the pouch fell to the floor and he collected them, which resulted in him having to turn sideways and fully push his naked bottoms towards her, the thought of it caused him to rise. It rose and rose. Apparently, as he got undressed in front of Sarala, his cock seemed to think that he was going to get into bed with her. His main head knew that was not possible anymore even in his wildest dreams. But, his bottom head didn't think so.

"Now, naked boy." Sarala continued. "I and Swarna will evaluate your performance so far and decide whether you continue your job or not. You will clean my shoes until then."

Jayanth noted that the shoes were dirty. There were lot of puddles around the shop due to recent rains and he could understand. He turned around to fetch the rag.

"Oh, no." Sarala. "My shoes deserve a more personal touch."

Jayanth stared at her. Not able to understand what she meant. Her face turned angry. "Lick them. Lick them clean, asshole. And don't you dare make me explain my orders again. You are a grown man, not a baby. Although your organ is not grown-man size." She ended laughing. While he did not like the 150th reference to his tiny organ, it nevertheless gave Jayanth a small flicker of relief at her laughing. Anything to get her in a good mood. She finally pulled out a cigarette. No smoking rules clearly did not apply to her.

Swarna discussed his performance. She told him that, right now, he was in the green. Sarala, however, wanted more details. Meanwhile, Jayanth started licking. There was mud, little dust particles and some water on her shoes and he dutifully licked it. He knew that, if he did not do a good job, he would be fired. However, the image of himself, completely naked, down on all fours and licking her shoes were making him want to die that very instant.

"Oh, oh. Looks like I don't have an ashtray." Sarala announced suddenly. "What solution do you propose, naked boy."

It was a test. He had to give her the expected response. Jayanth weighed everything. He had to continue licking her shoes which meant he could not fetch the ashtray. Obviously, he could not ask Sarala to fetch. That was not her job. And so, only one option was left.

"Please, ma'am. Please drop the ash on my butt. I can push it higher if you want me to."

"Cheers." Sarala replied cheerfully. And so, on all fours, he pushed his naked buttocks even higher. As he licked, he frequently felt the hot ash fall on his butt. His butt flared and flared but he didn't dare move or even change his position. They finally concluded that they would generously allow him to continue in his job. He kissed both their feet as thanks.

"However," Jayanth groaned. However was never good. "While your upvotes are higher, this is a higher number of downvotes than I expected. And so, you do not deserve dinner."

"Please, madam. Please, I will do better from here on. Please let me have some food." He begged them. But they did not budge. They then pointed out to some of the dusty areas around and told him to clean them. He understood. He started licking the floor with his tongue.

"Good work again, naked boy." Once again, Swarna continued with that condescending tone as though they were talking to a kid. "If you had asked for a broom, you would have lost breakfast tomorrow as well. In fact, you have now earned the privilege of an opportunity to have dinner. For that, go and wash your mouth with the mouthwash, get back and kneel down." They were giving an opportunity to have dinner and he was determined not to lose it. He washed his mouth and came back. She threw a blindfold at him and he put it around his eyes, shutting them completely.

"Naked boy, you are now going to lick me to orgasm. While doing so, you will rub yourself. I need to cum in 10 minutes. You will rub yourself the whole time. But, you shall not cum. If you do, you lose dinner." Sarala turned to Swarna. "Disrobe me" Jayanth groaned. The two words, disrobe me had already gotten him to the edge. He was aware of the effect it had on him when he saw her half-clothed and sweaty at the gym. Now, she was naked. The thought of it brought him to edge. There was no way he would survive ten minutes. As Swarna pushed her into position, he pushed his tongue inside. He used his right hand to rub himself. Sure enough, he did not last even a minute. With his dinner gone, he now focused on making her cum. She exploded on his face after ten minutes.

Sarala nodded to Swarna and started picking up her clothes. Swarna stepped into the puddle and brought the feet to Jayanth. Jayanth could smell his load. Swarna ordered him to lick and he licked every drop of his own shame from her shoes. Sarala quickly got dressed and they removed his blindfold.

"You have lost dinner. We are leaving. Start cleaning the store. We want you to lick every inch. Once you are done, just start over. We want you to lick all night. Do it or forget breakfast tomorrow morning."

Jayanth started. He moved around the store, completely naked and never removed the tongue of the floor. The tiled floor was unforgiving. Both to his tongue with the bad taste and to his knees as he had press hard with each movement. It did occur to him that there were no cameras. However, he did not know if they would come back and check him. Not to mention, if they told him to look in their eyes and tell them if he had licked the floor all night, he wouldn't be able to lie to them. And so, he continued. Exhaustion started seeping in within an hour and yet, he powered through.

Swarna walked in at 7 AM. There was a bowl in her hand. The bowl brought him an inkling as to what would happen and sure enough, she set it on the floor and pulled a packet of Dog biscuits. A battle of wills started inside him between his stomach and his last ounce of self-respect and he knew which one would win. Sure enough, he crawled forward and tried to take one when she swatted her hands away.

"No hands, Tiny boy."

He openly cried and started picking the biscuit with his mouth. The taste was terrible but he had no choice. He was very hungry. After he ate four, she stopped him.

"Beg" She announced. "Beg for the next one just like a Dog."

God, how much worse could this actually get? He had an idea that they would find new ways to answer that question. He straightened up onto his knees and made a begging motion with his, erm, front paws and put his tongue out. She made him hold the pose for a few seconds before reaching into the bowl and producing the next small biscuit. 

He continued eating and finished the bowl. The day was a repeat of the previous day with a small number of customers and each one of them asking about the state of his attire. He explained to each of them that he was not the equal of women and so, could only wear clothes that his superior mistress Swarna deemed necessary for him. Thankfully, Swarna did not stop lunch and dinner that day but did tell him that he was to go meet Sarala again in her office today. He begged her permission to wear clothes for the trip and she generously obliged. He finally arrived at his previous place of employment. He went to the lift.

Komal, the security officer stopped him. Komal was around his age and he had always been curt with her. He had asked her out the first time and when she rejected him, he had berated her hinting that since she was just a security officer, she would have been lucky to go out with an Assistant manager like him. As a result, she had always been curt with him. Sometimes, she deliberately delayed checking his bag and there was nothing he could do but seeth in rage.

"Jayanth," she called out. "Sarala ma'am told me you are to use the stairs." Jayanth groaned in shock. The office was in the 8th floor. He started up the arduous climb. By the fourth floor, he was nearly out. He continued. When he entered the office, the flood of memories came back. The life he lived two days ago. The life he could have happily continued living. It was no longer his now. He could never go back to it. He finally entered Sarala's office. There was one more woman in a long gown. She was 30 and reasonably very pretty. Sarala spoke.

"Strip and kneel." Jayanth had no time nor any energy to even be shocked. He was over. He was no longer a human. He was just a plaything to this superior woman. He would listen and do everything she said, all the time and at the back of his mind, he knew even then it might not be enough. Even if he served her as a loyal slave, she could still wake up one day, decide that it was not enough and still send him to jail. But, that was his best hope and so, he undressed. Even the simple physical action of undressing was too much and he passed out once he was done.

When he woke up the next morning, the first thing he noted was that something felt odd down there. He looked down to see his cock and balls fully shaven. It looked like a baby's. Which, for its size it was for all intents and purposes. The lack of hair did exaggerate it somewhat and yet, he knew it was thoroughly inadequate. Sarala watched him as rose and knelt in front of her. The morning glory had already started and he was at his full mast. The full mast was, obviously, not even semi-decently long as per her standards which she indicated with her pinky.

"The woman, Priya whom you saw yesterday is a hypnotist. We did some experiments on you last night."

Oh God! What fresh hell was this? "W-w-w-what experiments, madam?"

"Tiny boy, let's drop all pretence now. As we know, you are my slave now. As a slave your responsibility is to do anything and everything I want to make my life easier. However, you showed yourself to be inadequate in that on Monday. You were supposed to get me off and yet, you get off. And you got off in what, 15 seconds. Are you that pathetic? It was unacceptable for me. And so, I used Priya's services. The idea is, you know what, it would be easier to give a demo. Butterfly."

Jayanth had no idea what was happening. And yet, at the mention of the word, his entire body started shaking. He was suddenly reminded of every image of Sarala in the gym and he started rising. However, it was short-lived as the moment he got to full mast, he started exploding.

"Lick," she commanded. He went down on all fours and started. Just as he licked up four times, retching at the salty taste of his own shame mixed with the carpet, Sarala spoke again. "Butterfly."

His body convulsed again. What was happening, he slipped and fell face first into his cum. His organ rose again and deposited a fresh load. "Please, what is happening?"

"Let me explain. You are a disgrace. You were a disgrace for a long time. Did you really think I was unaware of all the times you lurked in the Gym perving at my exposed legs, waist and cleavage?"

Jayanth was horrified. She was aware? All this time?

"At first, it was cute. I am aware of how beautiful I am. And you were younger and I chose to be the bigger person. But, you continued for months. And so, when I found I had your fate in my hands, I devised this. The first step was to destroy you. It has taken all of two days. Right now, if I tell you to strip and kneel even in a public place, you would do it. However, you made a fatal mistake when you came so quickly when I explicitly told you not to. And that is why, this final humiliation started. We have hypnotised you that you will cum only when I say "Butterfly"".

Sarala laughed out as a fresh batch started. When he was done with his third load, he was visibly panting. "There it is. You will very soon lose the final privilege of the pouch and serve naked at the shoe store. Btw, there are a few more things you didn't read in the contract. Since you are naked, you cannot leave the shoe store premises and will spend your whole day there. So, it is obvious you have to pay rent, right? Funnily, the rent is 5000 rupees more than the salary which you accepted. This means, no salary and you are in debt of 5000 Rupees every month. Very soon, we will call in those debts. You have already spent away every penny you own and we will take possession of your two-wheeler and every single item you own. Including every single item of clothing. You will be penniless and have no access to any clothing and serve us naked and yet, your debt will keep piling on. The only food you get is what we generously give you. You cannot quit the job since that would mean going to jail. And, here's the kicker. At some point, we will do that. We will torment you every second of every day and when we do get bored, we will send you to jail. As for that tiny thingy, I did not want you to drop your disgusting load again ever. And so, every so often either I or Swarna will order you to lick us to orgasm. You will do so and simultaneously rub yourself. Your arousal will grow and grow and you will never have any relief. Every day, you will be tormented like this. Watching your arousal rise and rise and never have any relief. On the other hand, if I say Butterfly enough times, I can give you a small heart attack.

At the mention of the word, Jayanth exploded for the fourth time. He clutched her legs and pleaded for mercy. His life was destroyed beyond, beyond, repair. He kissed her feet continuously and begged her for mercy. Sarala laughed at him thinking of how good her life was.

indsub89
indsub89
213 Followers