Actress’ Toy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I'm actually glad my daughter chose to be with Roy instead of you," the pretty Hollywood star tells him. "It means you and I could be together. I've been so in love with you for a long time now, and here is my chance. I am never going to let you go, Martin." Martin turns even redder. He didn't expect to hear this as she lies there in his embrace. He never expected to be cuddling his childhood friend's mom after fucking her and then cumming in her orifices. Well, it was more of her fucking him in the first round, but still. If someone told him he would be doing this a week ago, Martin would have laughed at them.

Yet here he is right now, after having fucked a much older woman who used to babysit him when his parents were too busy with work. He is so glad that she is in love with him. Martin might not be in love with Hannah yet but he is sure that one day he will be. He'll see where this goes from now. He has time, after all.

.....

Hannah Albrite is with an interviewer right now. The famous movie star is at ease like usual, employing her natural confidence, being in her element as she sits there on the couch, waiting for some questions. "So, Hannah, we know that you have one daughter," the pretty reporter begins and Hannah nods. "I gather that she is now in college?" To this question, Hannah again responds with a nod. "How would you describe your relationship with her?" the young brunette asks. Unbeknownst to the tall actress, her daughter Sidney is actually watching the interview live from at home. Sidney wanted to practice some baseball but changed her mind at the very last minute.

"She's a great daughter and I am really proud of her," Hannah replies with a big smile on her face. Sidney smiles too as she watches the look of pride on her mom's face. "I really am. I mean, she actually plays basketball for her college, and she's also nice to other people and funny too. The perfect daughter, really. I count myself lucky as a mother." She then tells the reporter some stories of how she raised Sidney mostly on her own as Sidney watches the TV. It helps distract Sidney from an unpleasant chain of thoughts that has been going through her mind for a week now, ever since that day she first did it with Roy.

"I see," the reporter says. "What about your love life? Are you seeing anyone right now?" Sidney snickers at this one question. She hasn't seen her mom go out with anybody ever since her father left them so many years ago. There is no way her mother could be seeing any guy right now. It's impossible. But then her mom nods, much to her incredible shock. She couldn't believe it. Her mom is actually seeing some guy right now and she is only finding out about it on TV? No way! This has to be some sort of a joke. Except her mom doesn't joke about this sort of stuff.

Hannah says "As a matter of fact I am seeing someone." Sidney quickly ups the volume to hear just exactly what her mom is talking about. "He is a very sweet boy." Wait, boy? Why is her mom calling her boyfriend a boy? Is he like a young guy not much older than Sidney or something? "The same age as my own daughter, really. Maybe a month or two younger than her." Holy shit! Her mom is dating someone the same age as her? Sidney shakes her head in complete disbelief and so does the cute reporter, whose mouth is wide open in shock. Oh, this is just too much!

"Wow!" the pretty reporter responds as she gets over her shock. Sidney is still in denial though. Thinking of her mom in bed with a guy younger than her is way too much for her to handle. There is no way she could just get her head around it like that. No, no, no. It is not happening. "And how did you meet this boy, Hannah?" the reporter now asks. Hannah puts on a thoughtful look that Sidney recognizes. Her mom is trying to work out if she should tell the truth about this or not. It makes Sidney get the feeling that shit's about to get even worse than it already is.

Finally the middle aged actress tells the reporter "You know he is the same age as my daughter because I told you so. I know his age because the boy and my daughter are childhood best friends who grew up together." Sidney drops the small glass of water in her hand to the floor in shock. It shatters into many pieces but she doesn't care. There is one boy she grew up with and that boy is Martin, the boy she was madly in love with before Roy fucked her. Hell, she is still in love with him. She just can not give up Roy's huge dick, after having had it inside her.

"Wow, that is really surprising to hear," the reporter gasps as Hannah chuckles in mirth. She and Martin has started a relationship ever since she fucked him for the first time and now the two of them are properly dating. Poor young Sidney is still trying to process what she just found out, picturing her mom asking her childhood friend out. Just the thought of that drives her wild with anger. How could she do this? Even if it was some random guy friend it would still be a very upsetting thing for her to find out, but to go after the guy that she has been in love with for many years?

Hannah tells the reporter "Oh yes, I am very aware of that. As a matter of fact, I was a bit unsure if pursuing him was the right idea. Then I looked at him and all my feelings for him just became too much for me to ignore any longer. I had to be with him. I love Martin so much it almost hurts whenever I'm apart from him." Sidney nearly throws up. This is too much. Way too much. She has been in love with him for a long time now? It is disgusting! But what could she do? It is legal since Martin is over 18, even if only by just one year. She will have to live with it.

She sighs and switches the TV off, not wanting to watch anymore of this. It is so painful for Sidney as she walks into her bedroom. There, she opens a small drawer. Pulling out a photo, she looks at a picture of herself and Martin. They were children when it was taken eleven years ago. She smiles softly, pressing it to her chest. The basketball player has tears in her eyes as she realizes jus how messed up things are. She could have confessed to him herself but she had to go spread her legs for another guy. And now the one she loves is dating her own mom out of all the people he could be with.

The college girl lies down on her bed and struggles not to cry, trying to contain the tears that are threatening to form in her eyes. Sidney has never experienced this level of pain before and it is way more than she can handle. It is nauseating, feeling like there is a large storm brewing in her stomach, about to make her throw up all over herself. No, that would only be more humiliating than having her own mother dating the love of her life. She doesn't even know what she will do when her mother gets home later tonight. It's going to be super awkward since her mom doesn't know that she knows about this.

Finally she manages to get herself out of her bedroom and leaves the mansion to go for a jog around the nearby park. Keeping herself in great shape has always been a priority for Sidney and even now she finds time to work out, all while struggling to come to term with everything she just found out earlier today. She can not allow herself to slack off. No, if she goes down that rabbit hole she might never be able to find her way back. Not anytime soon, anyway. This is a good way for an athlete like her to process all of it in a productive, efficient way, better than just moping around at home.

At 7PM, Hannah returns home with a bag of groceries. The beautiful actress smiles at her young daughter then notices the frown on her face. "What's wrong, honey?" she asks. Sidney glares at her, making her feel nervous. She realises that there is a chance Sidney saw the exclusive interview, but it isn't really conclusive. This could be about something else. No need for her to jump to conclusions about anything. "Did something happen when I was away today?" Still Sidney doesn't reply, just continuing to glare at her very coldly. Now Hannah is starting to really worry that her daughter knows about her relationship with Martin.

Sidney then says "You know why I am being like this." Hannah stands there and stares blankly at her teenage child as she realizes that her daughter knows about to now. "How could you date him mom? You being in a relationship with a guy my age is bad enough. But to get together with Martin? Someone I grew up and am best friends with? The same guy I told you that I love? I just can not believe you would actually do that to me." Hannah sighs and her daughter narrows her eyes at that in an upset sort of way. But then the middle aged beauty puts on a steely glare, shooting it at Sidney.

"It's not my fault you were too much of a coward to confess to him first," she says to her daughter who flinches away in shock. "That's right. It is your very own fault you and him aren't together right now. You, my darling, could have made the first move and asked him to be your boyfriend. But you were way too scared to do that. So when that Roy came over to seduce you, you just chose him. And now you're whining about the consequences of your own actions like a miserable idiot who didn't think things through, because that is exactly what you are." Sidney just gapes at her mom in shock after hearing all this.

"How could you say that?" Sidney says once she gets a hold of herself and is in some control of her emotions. She just stares at her mother who shrugs like she didn't do or say anything wrong at all. "He is the love of my life, mom! You know how much you love him. And yet you asked him out even after all those times I told you about my feelings. You only wanted to satisfy yourself didn't you? You didn't think about how this would make me, your flesh and blood, feel! I just can't believe this. I simply can not." Hannah sighs, now looking at her daughter with something akin to pity.

"Honey, I never wanted to hurt you at all, but you chose Roy of your own free will," Hannah tells her daughter. "Had you confessed to Martin or waited until he confessed to you, he would be with you and not me. But you failed to do either of those two things so he is mine now and not yours. You are just going to have to live with that. Can you do it? Or maybe it is too much for you and you would want to live somewhere else for a while. I can rent an apartment for you and you can spend some time there until you get used to the idea of me being with Martin."

Sidney sighs. "Okay," the college girl is muttering. "I will try to get used to the idea of you and him, you know, dating." She still looks quite disgusted at saying it aloud. Hannah couldn't blame her as she realizes she just put her daughter through a very shitty situation. But this couldn't be helped. She loves Martin so much and wants to be with him, even if it really hurts her daughter's feelings. And besides, Sidney is an adult now. It isn't time for kiddie gloves anymore. If it hurts Sidney's feelings, then Sidney is just going to have to learn to live with it or move out of here and into another place.

Hannah pats her on the back gently, deciding that they won't talk about this now and that it would be better to just talk about something else. But then Sidney just goes into her bedroom to be alone, making the Hollywood actress sigh. She realises that her daughter isn't going to want to talk to her or see her for some time. Never mind. Hannah can give her time to get used to it, as long as she doesn't start to get violent over this.

....

The day after Sidney found out about her relationship with Martin, Hannah decides to go over to sleep at his place for the night, just to give her daughter some space and time to sort things out in her head. She now realizes that she was actually a bit of a bitch for what she put her through. But she is still not going to break up with Martin. Not after getting together with him the way she has been wanting for some time now. Fortunately his parents are out of town, so the two just have his house to themselves. Perfect. All the better for the couple. They can have some fun.

In the morning, she decides to wake him up by fondling his dick. Her hand finds his cock and the lecherous older woman fondles him. She caresses his prick as he sleeps, jerking him off. The boy remains asleep as she molests him, unaware of what she is doing. Hannah loves how quickly he gets hard. She has a lot of experience with giving handjobs and knows how to get a guy ready for some sex. Her practiced hand brings him to full erection and she wraps her fingers around the staff, pumping it and making sure he stays hard with her firm strokes. He moans in his sleep like she expected.

She grins and then moves down his body to lick his prick and kiss the shaft. Hannah places a trail of kisses leading up to the top of his cock and back down to the base. Martin moans a little louder but still doesn't wake up, lying there asleep as she molests him. After a few minutes of kissing her much younger boyfriend's dick, she sucks his cock into her mouth and begins to bob her head up and down. Her mouth around his dick makes him get even harder but he still hasn't woken up yet. Good. That means she can keep blowing him the way she wants and wake him up when he is cumming in her mouth.

The older beauty fellates her sleeping lover some more as he shifts about in his slumber. It amazes him that she can get away with doing this to him, that he is still unconscious despite her sliding her lips up and down his erection and swiping her tongue around him. Martin really is a heavy sleeper, Hannah thinks to herself as she holds his manhood in her mouth, having her way with him. He moans louder now though and she feels like he might actually wake up in a few minutes if she keeps on sucking him off like this. He probably is going to wake up if she continues blowing him.

Finally, the young boy wakes up and is surprised to find himself in her mouth. She looks up at him playfully without even bothering to stop. Instead she just goes on sucking him off as he lies there beneath the covers. "Ahh, yes. Mommy, suck me harder," he begs her in a cute tone. Hannah smirks around his cock and bobs her head faster, loving the way he is tending up. Realizing that he will cum soon, she stops, not wanting to finish this just now. Her younger boyfriend whines, much to Hannah's amusement. "So close," he moans as she decides to switch things up just a little.

Hannah takes her T-shirt off, revealing her huge, mouth watering jugs to him. Martin gulps as she wraps her boobs around his prick. Using the deep valley of her cleavage, she quickly traps him in between her large breasts, easily stimulating him with her mammary flesh. He soon finds himself thrusting into the gap in between her breasts as she tells him "Fuck mommy's tits, baby boy. That's it. You like how mommy's hot boobs feel on your cock? Tell me, baby." Martin moans, nodding as he gets a titty fuck for the first time of his life. "Use your voice. Say it. Mommy wants to hear it."

"I love your boobs so much, mommy," Martin moans. "They are so huge and soft!" Hannah smirks and rewards him by pressing her tits together, making the gap between them tighter. He thrashes about on the bed until she stops. Then she yanks her panties down, exposing her hairy snatch. She moves up and slides him inside her, moving down to straddle him and resting her huge ass on his full balls. The older woman places her hands on her boyfriend's shoulders and kisses him gently, making out with Martin as she fucks him, driving him into the thick mattress.

She forces her tongue inside his mouth as she bangs him. He moans into the kiss, eyes screwed shut in pleasure, loving the friction of their genitals rubbing together. It's so warm inside her and the moisture is something he couldn't believe. Her cunt is burning him, heating up his throbbing manhood as she impales herself upon it. He is just a piece of meat getting fucked by a superior woman, a boy toy for this wealthy Hollywood actress. "I'm going to make you cum in my pussy baby. You hear that? You're going to fill me up with your hot, sticky cum. You're going to shoot your load in my womb."

She pumps his dick with her folds for a few more minutes before getting up and on all fours. Hannah then slaps her own huge asscheeks and spreads them apart. "Put it inside me. Fuck me from behind now," she orders Martin swiftly. Martin, ever the obedient boyfriend, just inserts his prick inside her and then starts fucking her as hard as he is able to, giving her his all. He isn't able to screw her as hard as she banged him since she is much stronger and has also roughed him up pretty seriously, but she is still pretty happy with how he is doing right now.

He slams into her again and again over the next ten minutes before it becomes too much for him to handle. The young boy then screams out in a huge orgasm. Martin floods her pussy with his semen and Hannah grins as she feels him fill her cavern with his spunk. He jizzes in her over the next several seconds until his climax is finally over. Then the boy collapses on the bed and she moves up to straddle his head, her pussy over his face. She sits down on him and then he starts licking her cunt, eating his own cum from her orifice the way she has trained him to do.

She smiles as he laps up his own mess and eats her out, sucking her clit until she reaches her own orgasm. Hannah's whole body trembles as she squirts all over his face. Then she moves up just slightly and tells him "Get ready for a nice little drink." Martin grins and then opens his mouth, knowing what is about to come. Hannah pisses directly into his mouth. She is pissing in her young boyfriend's mouth, her hot pee hitting the back of his throat. He is now eagerly gulping it all down until she is finished urinating. Then she used his tongue as toilet paper to wipe herself clean.

After that she walks into the bathroom and he follows her there. The two have a shower together, washing each other. It doesn't take long before they're both finished and drying off, putting clothes on. Hannah then goes into the kitchen to prepare a meal for both of them. The boy's parents will be away for another few hours so they still have the house to themselves. Martin sits down in the living room as he patiently waits for the food. He is hungry after the passionate fucking and really needs to eat to keep his energy level up after she drained him and milked him dry with her cunt.

"Here it is. Now eat up, you," she says to him, placing the plate in front of her much younger boyfriend. Martin smiles at her gratefully and begins to eat the food she cooked. He also drinks orange juice. Hannah watches him with a light smile on her face. She loves the way he blushes from her eyes on him. It is just the way she likes it. She adores making him flustered, and finds pleasure in the cute ways he reacts to her. Even after the time they've spent together he still blushes whenever she looks directly at or speaks to him. "So have you packed your stuff for another semester back at college yet?"

"Oh yes. I would be back there in about a week," he tells her. "But we could call each other everyday. It would be a long distance relationship, yes, but we could make it work." He pauses for a moment and then asks the question that's been on his mind for a while now. "But tell me, how have things been between you and Sidney? You just told me that she found out about us after watching the interview. Was she really upset?" Even as he asked her the question he already knew what the answer would be. She'd of course be very upset her best friend is dating her own mom.

The older woman sighs. "Let's just say she didn't take it very well," Hannah informs him, stroking his hair very affectionately. Her aromatic perfume is giving him tingles when he inhales it from her soft skin and his cheeks redden slightly. But then he takes in what she is saying and sighs too as he isn't sure what will happen after this. "She got really angry and demanded that I break up with you. Right now she's calmed down a bit and is no longer shouting but I can tell that she is still mad at me." Martin caresses her cheek gently, trying to comfort her, unsure what else he can do about this problem.