Actress’ Toy

Story Info
Older actress fucks her daughter’s crush.
12.1k words
4.05
26.7k
27
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It's three in the afternoon and Martin is at his best friend Sidney's house. The two of them grew up together and have known each other for their entire lives. He isn't being entirely truthful when he says that she is his best friend though. It is actually a case of her being the one and only friend he has, since one one else wants to hang out with him. They all think he's a miserable loser who has no use at all. Quite sad, really, but he's gotten used to and accepted the fact. So it doesn't bother him as much as it did before. Martin simply keeps to himself.

The only thing that bothers him is his feelings for Sidney. He knows that he is in love with her. What he doesn't know is that she feels the same way about him too. He is too scared to ask her out, worried that she might reject him. It'll be so humiliating and their friendship could be completely ruined, and Martin is, simply put, terrified of that. She is all he has and he doesn't want to risk it going wrong. He really doesn't want to at all. God knows how he would handle his life without her if they are to stop hanging out one day, because he could not keep his mouth shut.

But then Sidney walks over to where he is and sits down next to him. He feels his young heart skip a beat. She is just so beautiful, with a perfect face and a sexy body. Her tits are round and perky on top of a washboard stomach, and her thighs are firm too. Martin forces himself not to stare and her body and he says to her "Did you get the cookies already?" Sidney nods, smiling at him in a way that leaves him breathless. He has known her since they were children and her smile has never, ever ceased to make Martin feel butterflies fluttering around in his stomach.

"Have one," she says, handing a cookie to hand. Feeling her fingers touch his is enough to make him feel electricity in his skin, tingling all over his frail body as she sits next to him, her body being so close. Sidney is an extremely athletic girl, playing on the basketball team. Her strong body is perfect in his eyes and Martin loves it, almost as much as he loves her kindness and generosity to him and other people. She is so perfect and if only he could work up courage he is going to ask her out. But alas he is too scared of what might happen to do that. Too cowardly to take that chance.

He bites the cookies and a few pieces of crumbles gather around his chin. She giggles and then grabs a tissue to wipe them away for him, and he smells the nice perfume on her. Her lotion smells very good too. Martin snaps himself out of him quickly, not wanting her to see the dazed expression on his face and wander what's going on. It would be so awkward if she figures out what is going on in his head right now. Her clear alabaster skin looks so enticing and soft to touch. But no, he couldn't get carried away. "Are you okay?" she asks him out of concern.

"Yeah, I'm fine. I'm good," he says to her in a hurry. He looks at her shyly and she too feels her heart skip a beat. But like him, she is afraid of talking about their feelings, worried about how Martin might not reciprocate. So she is keeping her mouth shut instead of just telling him she loves him. Such is the life of the two college students who are both too afraid of losing each other as friends. "Any plans for summer?" he asks her as he takes another bite from the cookie she gave him. It really is a delicious treat, he thinks to himself as he munches on it slowly.

"Not much," Sidney replies. "I'm likely just going to stay home and use the gym." Her mom Hannah is a wealthy Hollywood actress who has also seen Martin since he was a child, and who, unbeknownst to him, has had feelings for him for some time now. He is way too oblivious to notice it though, just like how he fails to notice Sidney's love for him. Martin really is too naive. Even now he couldn't pick up on the way that Sidney is looking at him from the side with a fond expression in her eyes. They cuddle on the bed as they watch TV for half an hour before he has to leave.

Sidney sighs as she gets up from the bed. Then she hears someone at the front door, knocking on it. Frowning, she walks over and looks through the peephole. To her surprise, it is Roy, an extremely handsome guy in her class who has turned her on with his smile in many lectures. Opening the door, she can feel her panties getting wet simply from looking at his very firm, muscular arms. His powerful biceps are making her juices flow and her pussy throbs with desire. But then Sidney reminds herself that she is in love with Martin and can't be tempted by someone else if she wants to be with him. "Hi, Roy," she says. "What are you doing here?"

Roy smirks and walks into her house. He then leans in close and says "I was hoping to do you, actually." Sidney just gulps from hearing this as he takes his shirt off, revealing his six pack abs. The college girl gasps as she sees how buff he is. Martin is very lanky compared to him. Then he yanks his pants down, along with his boxers, showing her his fully hard nine inches cock. Her cunt is now burning with arousal. His dick is, simply put, mouth watering. Her deep love for Martin is still there and her feelings are clashing against each other as she tries to work out what she should do. Then Roy grabs her pussy and she moans in surprise, shocked he would do this.

"Wait a second," Sidney moans as Roy molests her, groping her cunt through her jeans. She tries to wriggle away but having this handsome boy touch her in the most intimate of areas is turning her on rapidly and she soon stops and lets him unzip her, yanking her shorts down to her feet. The girl blushes as he looks at her bare snatch. Sidney is not wearing any panties since earlier today she hoped to get the courage to seduce Martin and get him to fuck her. But here is another guy now, about to do what she wanted Martin to do and take what she wanted to give to Martin.

Roy pushes Sidney into her bedroom and she lies down on the couch, letting him touch her pussy and finger it. She moans his name as he pumps his finger in and out, and rub her clitoris with his thumb. Her juices seep out all over his hand and he withdraws his finger from her hole, licking up her juices from it. "Hmm, delicious," he mutters, making her blush. Then he leans down to bury his face in her crotch, kissing it gently. After that he gets up and tells her "Get your lips around my cock and suck it now." Sidney obeys him, getting on her knees and starting to give the boy a blowjob. All thoughts about Martin have vanished from her mind now and all she cares about is pleasing Roy.

She slides her lips up and down his prick, bobbing her head back and forth. The brunette beauty has never given fellatio to anyone before but is learning quickly, responding to how he reacts. She quickly figures out where to swipe her tongue. Her hands also rub his balls. Putting in some effort, she is able to fit his entire dick in her mouth with the tip in her throat. The athletic girl just deep throats him and kneels there as he face fucks her. Her saliva dribbles out of her mouth, all over his huge balls as he fucks her face violently, using her mouth as a cock-sleeve, handing her very brutally.

Finally he blasts the insides of Sidney's mouth with his warm cum. She loves the taste of it and eagerly swallows his load. Then she lies down on the bed and he positions himself between her legs. He slowly presses into her virgin orifice, making her cry out in pain. The monster dangling from his crotch is a very large one, after all. Bigger than her dildo. Roy slides it into her very carefully, feeding her hole. Finally the entire shaft is lodged inside her. He gives her a few moments to get used to it before starting to fuck her. The pain turns to pleasure and she soon starts moaning really loudly, loving the sensation.

At that moment, Martin enters. "Sorry, I left my snack," he mutters before stopping mid-step. He stares in horror at another boy fucking the love of his life, who is moaning really loudly. Sidney is looking over at him in surprise, guilt in her eyes. "What? Sidney? You and Roy?" Martin asks in a heartbroken tone. It is at this moment that Sidney realises Martin is in love with her. And if she found out half an hour earlier, she would be exuberant now. But now she doesn't care. Now, all she cares about is the large pole slamming in and out of her tight pussy, smashing her and making her leak her juices all over the bed.

"I'm ahhh sorry Martin!" she moans, lifting her thick ass off the bed as Roy pounds her. Roy grabs her huge ass, his fingers digging into the flesh as he bangs her. "Aaaah I was in love with you! I wanted to go out with you Martin! But you wouldn't ask me out! So ooooh I'm with Roy now! I want Roy's huge fucking cock!" Roy looks back at Martin over his shoulder and grins at the weaker boy maliciously, as he screws Sidney mercilessly. His huge cock makes her muscular groin bulge as he slams in and out of her hard, fucking her silly. He fucks Sidney stupid and Martin could only stand there and watch.

Suddenly Roy grunts and ejaculates, firing his seed into Sidney's pussy, rapidly filling up her womb. His cum leaks out of the hole and onto her parted, muscular thighs. Martin watches with tears in his eyes as another guy keeps on cumming and cumming inside the only girl he had ever loved. Finally he completely breaks down and starts sobbing as Sidney looks over at him in pity. That only hurts him even more. It feels like his heart's been ripped out of his chest and broken into a million pieces, and those pieces just stepped on all over the floor. God this sucks so damn much!

Roy pulls out of Sidney and strokes his cock to keep it hard. Pointing the tip at Sidney's face, Roy keeps jerking off until he orgasms for the second time, spraying his cum onto her face. He cums all over Sidney's face and paints her cheeks with his jizz. The boy shoots his spunk all over her pretty features. He gives her a facial, decorating her with the white hot liquid. Soon her entire face is covered in his cum. The glazed girl looks at Martin with pity before he turns around and then marches away from the house, still sobbing uncontrollably as the gut-wrenching pain is consuming him.

He heads home immediately. As soon as he's there, Martin goes into his room and shuts the door, locking it. His concerned parents think about knocking and asking him what's wrong but then decides better of it, giving him much needed privacy. He tries to think about what to do now that the love of his life chose someone else. And the most painful part was that she said she loved him too. If he confessed to her half an hour earlier, she'd be his girlfriend now.

.......

One day after walking in on Sidney getting it on with Roy, Martin is still feeling miserable and wondering why he was such an idiot. If he acted earlier, he and Sidney could be together. But he was too chickenshit to make a move and now he's paying the price. Unable to block the image of the love of his life getting plowed from his mind, he tries to distract himself with kitten videos. The boy has always wanted one and it helps make him feel better for a while, before making him even more depressed since he doesn't have a kitten. Maybe he'll get one once he has a job and his own house.

He thinks about taking a nap to clear his mind but then suddenly there's knocking. He frowns. His parents are away, and even if they just came home, they both took their keys with them. So who could it possibly be? The boy leaves his room and walks to the front door. Peering through the peephole, he is surprised to see Hannah Albrite. Hannah is Sidney's 48 years old mom, who is even hotter than her. After all, she has to be, given that Hannah is a Hollywood A List actress. She has maintained her extremely good looks despite her age, looking very smoking hot, more so than all the girls he know.

Opening the door, he says "Ms Albrite, I wasn't expecting to see you today. Please come on in. Let me make you some coffee." Hannah smiles at the boy and enters his home like she has done several times before. Given that Martin is her daughter's childhood best friend, she has gotten to know him and know his parents very well over the years. He is used to the famous actress bringing Sidney over for play dates and staying for lunch. There were a few paparazzi instances but nothing too much for him and his family to handle. Hannah could and has always dealt with the press in a graceful manner.

Hannah hugs him from behind and he freezes. Her large breasts are pressing on his back, arousing him, and he can feel her hair on him as well. She has long, blonde hair, unlike Sidney's. Sidney might have her mother's eyes but she got her brunette hair from her dad who left the two of them many years ago. Hannah raised her alone ever since. "I've heard all about what happened between you and my stupid daughter," Hannah says to Martin as he stands there, rooted to the spot and unable to move his legs. "I am so sorry. Is there anything I can do to help make you feel better, honey?"

Martin gulps. His cock is stiffening in his pants from the contact, feeling her erect nipples pressing against him and getting very turned on by it. But there is no way this super hot woman would want to do him, right? So he asks her in a tentative voice "What are you talking about, Ms Albrite?" Hannah suddenly reaches down with her hand, using one of them to grab his dick and the other to cup his balls, fondling him. The boy is shocked into silence as she molests his genitals, kissing him on the side of his neck. "Hang on. I mean, you are.." he protests half-heartedly.

"Shhh," Hannah whispers. She gropes him and says "I think you are a really cute boy. My daughter's a fool for not asking you out herself and going with that immature brat instead of you. But you don't have to think about her now. I can show you how a real woman fucks a boy. I am going to fuck you so hard you won't be able to walk straight for a week." Then she spins him around and smashes her lips against his, forcing her tongue inside his mouth. He moans in shock as she kisses him forcefully and overwhelms him with the passion. His dick is throbbing madly from it.

She then leads him to his bedroom and gets down on her knees in front of him. Then the Hollywood starlet unzips his pants and brings his cock out. Martin is blushing as she wraps her fist around his boner and begins to pump it hard. It feels so good as she jerks him off and he moans breathily. "Oh god," the boy sighs. "That feels so good! Please jerk me harder, mommy," Martin begs her before realizing what he just said and slapping a hand over his mouth. The older woman smirks at him, amused. Then she resumes jacking him off at a measured pace, her other hand rubbing his balls gently.

Then Hannah leans forward to kiss the tip of his cock and engulf the shaft in a single movement. He moans in shock at how wonderful it feels as she begins to suck him off. Bobbing her head, the famous woman fellates him like a real pro. Hannah has wanted his dick in her mouth for a long time now and here it is, right where she's been wanting it. It is turning her on and her pussy is now heating up, getting ready to be fucked by the boy she used to babysit. Martin is still in disbelief. His cock is inside the mouth of his friend's mom! He is getting a blowjob from a Hollywood star!

She blows him aggressively and keeps on sucking until the college boy finally erupts in her mouth. He cries out and jizzes in Hannah's mouth violently. The beautiful actress quickly swallows all of her much younger lover's semen. His cum tastes so wonderful to her and she feels her cunt spasm in her panties. The moment he finishes cumming inside her mouth, she gets up and yanks her skirt and panties down. Lying down on her back, she points down at her hairy snatch and tells him "Eat my pussy, baby boy. And you can call me mommy, by the way." He blushes before burying his face in her warm crotch, eating her out.

He laps at her pussy, licking up and down her greasy labia, with some of her pubes getting in his mouth. Then the boy also sucks her clitoris. He did not have any experience but is more than enthusiastic enough for it and Hannah moans in delight. She thrusts up at him and fucks his face, grinding against him really hard. His lips and cheeks are now getting very wet, what with all her fluids leaking out all over him. Martin just keeps on giving her head and going down on her the way she desires until she too climaxes, spraying her juices on his face, drenching him.

She then grabs him and pulls him over so that he is lying on his back on the bed, before straddling him. Taking off her shirt, she is now naked. Hannah is grinning down at him as she says "You are going to cum inside me. And don't worry cause I got IUD so we can do it bareback." The stunned boy could do nothing but lie there as she grabs his prick, now hard again, and guides it up into her warm tunnel. Her molten cunt sheathes him and he moans in shock at how good the insides of a woman feels. She envelopes his cock and her fleshy folds wrap around him as she rests on top of his body, her large ass on his balls.

Martin moans like a whore as she starts to fuck him. He grabs his bedsheets as she pounds him, slamming down onto his groin and driving him into the bed. It feels so amazing inside her and the much older woman clenches her pussy, contracting it around his pole. Hannah kisses him, forcing her tongue in his as he thrashes about beneath her. She is very skilled in bed, having had sex with many guys, while Martin was a virgin before her. Her cunt sears him like it is a burning furnace, and the heat only intensifies everything for him. Martin cries out in pleasure from the friction as she bangs him harder.

She fucks him really hard over the next five minutes before the inexperienced boy cums. He screams, flooding her hot pussy, jizzing inside it. His thick semen leaks out of her hole and her orifice just contracts around him, squeezing until he stops cumming. Her tight cunt milks him and eventually dilates to let the boy's cock out. She gives him over ten minutes to rest, then gets on all four to tell him "Fuck me from behind next." He obeys her, getting hard again and sliding into her snatch. Martin grabs hold of her thick asscheeks and starts to fuck her really hard, giving her all he has got.

Martin tries to fuck her really hard as she eggs him on, telling him to fuck her faster and more aggressively. The busty actress slams her large ass back at him and then says "Pull out of my cunt and put it in my ass. I want you to cum in my ass this time, Martin." The shy boy withdraws from her cunt and inserts his manhood into her heart shaped ass the way she is demanding. It is tighter than her cunt and he screams from how wonderful the friction is. She clenches her shithole tightly around him and pumps his manhood with it, squeezing around him like a glove.

He keeps on fucking her ass until the pleasure becomes too great for him to handle and he unloads his balls inside her ass. The boy cries out as he shoots all his seed into Hannah's ass and fills it up with his creamy cum. His semen fills her thick booty until he is finished with cumming. Then he pulls out of her and she glances back at him over her shoulder, smirking as his cum leak out of both her holes at the same time. Her face shows nothing but happiness as she says "Good boy. You made mommy really proud with how much you cum you shot in mommy's pussy and ass."

Martin blushes and lies down next to her on the bed, wrapping his very weak arms around her from behind. Hannah is in an excellent mood, having just been fucked by the boy she loves. Even though he doesn't have a good cock it still felt great for her to have him cum in her holes. It's a way for her to gain control over him. "I'm so glad that you like it, mommy," he tells her and kisses behind her ear very gently. Hannah is pleased he has taken to calling her that if his own accord, without her having to train him to do so at all. This is all so much easier than she thought it would be.