Actress’ Toy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He then tells his much older girlfriend "We will figure something out, okay? No need for you to worry. I'm sure that Sidney will come around soon. She'll be able to get used to it." Hannah sighs but thanks him anyway for cheering her up. She knows that he just wants her to feel a bit better about herself and how things have turned out. It might take some time but Martin is right. The two of them can find a way to make this work. They'll be a long distance couple until he is back. But that's fine. A lot of people do that these days. Nothing too difficult for the two of them to manage.

At the end of the meal, they leave the house and go to the shopping mall to get some ice cream together. Hannah is very happy about how willing he is to be seen in public with her, as the two of them encounter many people taking some photos. They are all whispering and pointing at the couple. Hannah knew from the start that it would be a difficult thing for Martin to get used to, dating a celebrity like her while he is a college student. But he is handling all the paparazzi really well, taking it all in stride, unfazed by the attention. Heck, he even waves at some of the people.

At the end of their little trip, she takes him back home and leaves. He goes to his room and sits there, looking up at the ceiling, thinking about just how he can try to patch things up between his girlfriend and her daughter, who's also his best friend. He doesn't want to be the reason they stop talking to each other forever. There has to be a way and he is going to work it out, even if it is very difficult. They are the two most important people in his life other than his parents, and he won't be the reason they can no longer look at each other.

......

Sidney is still angry about the fact that her mom and her best friend are dating but she is hiding it much better now. It is clear that throwing a tantrum is not going to win her any points in the eyes of either of the two. No, she has to be a sympathetic figure to make them feel sorry for her, sorry enough to give up on their wholly inappropriate and not to mention creepy relationship. The girl tells herself it's the power imbalance in this relationship that bothers her and that she really isn't jealous at all, but it isn't working. She simply can't deny her own feelings like that.

The girl goes over to her childhood best friend's house. Knocking on the door in a slow pace, she waits for him to open it as quickly as he could. Martin doesn't keep her waiting very long at all. He frowns at her once he sees her face and asks her "What do you want?" The boy had wanted to talk to her and see how the two of them can be friends again but he didn't expect her to come over to his place at this time, and so is feeling a little irritated by her presence. He was just getting his daily does of adorable kitten videos on YouTube, after all. Her arrival just ruined his mood.

Noticing his chilly tone, she gulps in a nervous way and tries to find her words as he stares at her. "I was thinking of it earlier. You and your mother being in a relationship, I mean." Martin sighs as she approaches him. Sidney tries to put her hands on his chest but Martin just backs away from her in a haste. "Don't you think that you should be dating a woman more age appropriate? I mean, she is my mom and you're the same age as me. She's old enough to be yours! Hell, she's actually even older than your own mom, Martin. What you and her have isn't healthy at all. And deep down, you know it. You know I'm right."

Martin frowns. He doesn't glare at her even though he is very tempted to, as he realizes it wouldn't do much good to get worked up over this. "Oh yeah?" he asks her. Sidney rapidly nods. "Well, if I leave her, who would I be with? I do like your mom a lot, you know?" His words make her cringe but she refuses to backdown. Not now, when she has a decent chance of getting Martin to see just how mad he is being by dating her mom. He's got to see it. He is usually a reasonable boy, after all. No reason to fear that he's changed that much.

Sidney tells him "You can date me. I do still love you. And besides, we were not together when I fucked Roy, so I wasn't cheating on you. I didn't do anything wrong." The girl looks at him hopefully as he stands there in front of her. She puts on her cutest look, hoping to get a bit of sympathy from her childhood best friend. But his face is set to stone. His expression eventually softens after a few moments has passed, but he still shakes his head to show that he refuses to dump her mother for her. It hurts so badly and she doesn't know what to do.

"Why? We weren't even together!"

"Yes, I know that. I never accused you of cheating because you didn't cheat on me or anyone," he says. "But we still can't be together. I belong to your mom now." Sidney gapes at him. "I know the age gap seems really creepy to you but it doesn't matter to me or her. And that is all that matters. Me and your mother are the ones in this relationship. If it is okay for us then nobody else can stop us from being together. Not even you." The teen pauses for a moment before continuing "That said, I hope we can be friends again, but if you are going to try to make me leave her, we can't."

Sidney sighs. "Alright," the girl mutters in defeat. "Fine, I give up. I'm leaving now." She then walks to the front door and opens it, leaving the house. Martin sighs, sitting down after she left. He is a fair bit disappointed that they couldn't fix the issue. But what she asked for, he couldn't give her. He couldn't leave her mother. She couldn't see the two of them together. Ergo, the only solution is for them to stop being friends. It is a very sad thing, yes, but there is now no other choice except for this. And both of them know it. Sidney knows it just as well as Martin, but is too stubborn to admit that.

Outside the house, Sidney is sitting in her Ford Mustang. She sobs silently as she takes in what just happened back in there. Due to her own weakness, she's lost her chance to be with the only boy she has ever loved. If only she said no to Roy. But it's too late for that now. It is also impossible for her to turn back time. What she can do is make one last attempt to break her mom and Martin up. If he wouldn't listen to her, maybe he would listen to his mom. And she knows where she can find her this time of the day, as the older woman's been a significant part of her life.

The girl drives to a nearby by bowling alley where she knows Martin's mother Julia enjoys hanging out with some of her friends. She finds them soon and waves before approaching. "Hi, Sidney. What's up?" Julia asks her son's friend. She is quite surprised to see the girl here since Sidney doesn't do bowling as much as other physical exercises. Oh, she does come here from time to time but not that often. Sidney just smiles at her and greets the two other women who both wave back at her nicely. Ok, she just has to tread this carefully and see how she can convince her friend's mom that the whole thing is messed up.

"I really wanted to talk to you about something Mrs Brown," Sidney says in the most courteous tone. The girl is just showing a lot of deference to her, partly because she genuinely respects the nice older woman but also because this will make manipulating her much easier. "I wanted to talk to you about Martin. I've got to tell you this now. It is quite an important matter." Julia raises her thin eyebrows and exchange looks with her two friends who are shrugging. They're aware that Martin and Sidney grew up together and all know about that the two had serious romantic feelings for each other before Sidney chose another guy.

Julia takes a sip of coffee then asks the younger woman "What is it about my son that you want to discuss?" She is in a very curious mood after Sidney said Martin's name. Julia knows that they're in love with each other, or at least were up until very recently when that Roy's arrival into the picture changed all of it. "Is it something he did? Did my son do something wrong?" she asks her in a low tone. Sidney quickly shakes her head. She fidgets slightly, now feeling a bit nervous. Suddenly she isn't sure if this is the right choice or not, having rushed into it without really thinking it through at all.

"It's not what he did to me but who he is going out with," Sidney finally says to her best friend's mom. "You know how me and him were in love before I got together with Roy, right?" Julia nods as does her two friends. "It was easily the biggest mistake of my life and I regret it now because Martin has now moved on to another woman. He wouldn't leave her for me." Julia and her friends gasp. None of them have been informed by the boy of his relationship. Sidney is able to figure this out just by watching their expressions. She would have found them amusing under different circumstances.

"Well who is it then?" Gabby, who is Julia's closest friends, asks. She used to babysit Martin when he was a kid and also got to know Sidney through him. It is therefore making her curious to find out that he has started a relationship in secret, without telling any of the adults in his life. Not his mother, or her, or Tammy, who used to babysit him and is standing next to her right now. "Tell us already, sweetie." Sidney decides that it will be good to pause for a moment to build up the suspense. It will make her friend's mother Julia that much easier to manipulate and that's what she is going to do.

"It's my mom," Sidney mutters in a soft voice. She could hear Julia and her two friends gasping in shock. "You heard me correctly. Martin is now dating my mother." She looks up at her friend's mom who is in as much shock as she was when firs found out about this very crazy relationship. "I know it isn't my place to say this but surely you must be in agreement with me that this is a very inappropriate relationship. My mom's known him since he was a child! Can you do something about this please? He wouldn't listen to me but maybe he would listen to you if you tell him to end the relationship."

Julia nods. "Don't you worry about it, dear," she says kindly. "I will take care of this for you. You just go home and wait, okay?" Sidney quickly hugs her to show her appreciation. Julia smiles and hugs her back gently. Then she and the girl she used to babysit play blowing for a few minutes before they leave, along with Julia's two friends. Sidney drives back home, confident that Julia will be able to handle this issue for her. She is going to be with Martin, after all. He is a perfect son who always listens to his mom so if she tells him to stop seeing her mother, he most likely is going to do just that.

She gets into her bedroom as soon as she arrives back at home. The tall girl is able to relax for the first time in the past several days. Sidney is pretty sure that she did the right thing and that it is going to work out well. That she has nothing to worry about at all. It was a well thought out plan and executed to perfection, with her having her friend's mom's full sympathy. Soon Martin will be hers. Yes, she will have to give up Roy's monster cock but that is worth it. Sidney has had a taste of life without Martin and it sucks so much. She can't bear to be without him. It is way too painful for her.

The girl thinks about all of the amazing memories she and Martin share. It is so crazy what happened ever since the jerk Roy came over to her house. If she only told him to go away she wouldn't be in this mess right now but she is so sure that Julia can fix it for her, and she can be with Martin once it is over. It is possible, now that the boy's mom is in her corner. She can trust her to try to talk some sense on him. And this will succeed. He is a sensible boy who has been temporarily led astray, but there is nothing permanent between him and Sidney's mom.

Sidney keeps telling herself this to try to get her heart rate to go down and get some peace of mind as she waits to see what will happen next.

......

Martin is playing games on his phone in his bedroom. He will be headed back to his college in just a couple of days and is spending some time in his room before he leaves. The boy has already been to the mall today just to buy some stuff to eat. Nothing fancy at all, just the usual meal. He has no idea what is about to happen to him really soon, as he is too engrossed in the game for the moment, not thinking about anything else just yet. It's not often that he lets himself relax like this. Usually Martin is reading or writing stuff up, instead of playing games.

Suddenly his mom knocks on the door and opens it, entering. He is quite surprised by this. She usually waits for him to open it for her. "Hey, mom," he greets cautiously. Julia has a stormy look on her face. "What's up?" Something tells him he has to be really careful about this. His mom sits on the bed next to him and her expression softens a bit as she sees that he feels nervous about the look on her face. "Did I do something wrong?" he asks before he could think better of it. Julia hesitates before shaking her head, deciding that she isn't going to blame him for what happened between him and his friend's mom.

"You didn't do anything wrong, honey," she tells him. "But there is something we have to talk about." She takes a deep breath. This is going to be a really awkward conversation, but they need to have it. "Sidney told me you're dating her mom." Martin has a sharp intake of breath. "Don't worry. I'm not angry. Not at you anyway. Hannah, on the other hand, is a major creep. And I want you to break up with her." At hearing this the boy quickly shakes his head, telling his mom that he won't do it. Julia sighs, seeing that her son isn't going to give up this relationship anytime soon. Not that she can blame him, given how hot Hannah is.

With a trembling, barely controlled voice, the rapidly paling teenager tells his mother "I am an adult now, mom. I can date who I want. I'm already over 18 so you can't stop me from seeing Hannah. Please, please don't try to." He pauses to take a deep breath before continuing "You know I hate disobeying you but I will have to do that if you try to keep me from seeing her. It's just that I love Hannah so much." He looks at his mother with pleading eyes, hoping she would sympathise with him and not try to forbid him from being the love of his life. She looks unsure of what she is trying to do now.

"Honey, I'm sure you think you are in love with her," Julia says to her only child. "But you are so young and inexperienced. The two of you are at vastly different stages of life. She's more than twice your age and the fact that she saw you growing up makes the power imbalance too great. It isn't just creepy; it's predatory. You should break up with her now before falling any further down the slope." She looks at her son, hoping he would listen to her advice. Alas, he is way too stubborn to give in and she knows it, just from looking into his eyes. Of course she knows him enough to tell, being his mother.

Julia sighs, feeling as though there is no hope left now. "Are you really sure that you want to stay with Hannah? Is it truly impossible for me to change your mind?" she asks Martin. Her son nods. "Well alright then," she mutters. Martin's eyes go wide in disbelief. "You are going to be with her anyway so I might as well give your relationship my blessing, as much as I disapprove of it." She smiles softly at her son. "I know she is very charming, but still, just try and be careful, okay? Don't go getting your heart broken. You hear me, kid?" He nods and hugs her tightly, and she hugs her son back, taking deep breaths.

"Thank you," he whispers, trying to hold back the tears of joy. He doesn't want to appear weak right now. No, he has spent enough of his early teen years being all meek and whimpering. He is a young adult now. So he'll do no more whimpering. "I really meant what I said. I'm going to be fine." The boy smiles at her reassuringly, telling her she doesn't have to worry about him. "I love you, mom. I know I don't say that often enough but I really do. I love you." His mom nods and hugs him again, kissing his forehead gently. She is bothered by her son's relationship with Hannah but is proud of how much more confident he is now.

Julia stays with her teenage son for a little while longer before leaving the room. He smiles to himself, happy that his mom has given in and is now okay with his relationship. The boy knows it is still very questionable that him and Hannah who is his friend's mom are in a relationship, but maybe it is time for him to be reckless. He's already gotten this far so might as well just keep going until they get married and live together happily ever after. Seems like a real big dream but he could manage that if he tries hard enough. And try he will. He is not going to give up, ever.

He decides to go to Hannah's house in the afternoon. The boy gets there and is happy to see that she is home like she told him she would be. "Hey," he says to her. Hannah hugs him and he smiles as he returns the embrace. "So how are things between you and Sidney now?" Martin asks, deciding not to mention the fact that she ratted on them to his mom. Martin has no reason to make his older girlfriend upset with her own daughter. It just wouldn't get anything done at all. There is no point to it and he knows that fully well, so he is going to keep his mouth shut and listen.

Hannah sighs. "Not so good. She is just sulking in her room most of the time now. You're heading back to college in a couple of days, right?" she asks him in a soft tone. He nods. "Okay. Come in and help me make dinner." The teen is eager to do so and quickly follows her into her house. She tells him what to do and he follows all her instructions in a very precise way. It doesn't take long at all before they are finished and eating the meal together at the table in her big living room. Hannah watches him very intently as he eats, smiling. She knows how lucky she is to have him.

The boy stays with her that night and the next one as well. Sidney gives him the stink eye but he ignores her. At last he and her have to go back to college. It is very awkward for them that semester as Martin tries to avoid her, while she tries to approach him, only to back off when she realizes she doesn't have any clue what she is going to say to him if he lets her in. Things are too far gone now, way beyond repair. There is zero chance of her managing to get together with him. He wouldn't be hers. It's just impossible now with how her mom has pussywhipped him.

Over that semester, Martin tries his hardest to avoid contact with her. At night, he would make video calls to the love of his life and talk to her as long as he could before reading and going to sleep. He has also taken up playing table tennis with a couple of friends he made, Jared and Evan. Life is, over all, pretty good. The boy has gotten adjusted to a long distance relationship quite well. Indeed, he is surprised by his own resilience. He expected it to be hell, staying so far away from the woman he loves, but he is actually handling this with grace and able to perform well here in college.

He maintains a perfect relationship with Hannah over the next couple of years until he graduates from college. After that, the boy soon lands a job and moves in with his older girlfriend, who is very proud of him. She tells him he doesn't have to worry too much since she's accumulated enough wealth for them to live together prosperously but he insists on bringing in his part too instead of just relying on her. It's one of the things which Hannah loves about him so much, his strong sense of responsibility. She just nods and tells him that she is very happy with the way that things have turned out.