Actress’ Toy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The year after his graduation, Hannah decides that she is going to get married to Martin. He isn't going to have any say about it. She knows he would listen to her so she is just going to tell him they will tie the knot. He is completely pussywhipped by her and she knows that. It is going to be very easy. The blonde beauty's daughter has moved out as soon as she got a job so it's only her and Martin in the house right now, perfect for them to start their marriage and life as husband and wife. They are ready for it and Hannah has no intention from being deterred from this at all.

When he's home that night, she makes him sit down with her on the couch and says "Honey, I really wanted to ask you this for some time now." Martin looks at her, confused. He doesn't know what is going on but just nods anyways, gesturing for her to go on. "I love you so much and want to spend the rest of my life with you. So you are going to marry me." He smiles broadly and nods, flinging his arms around her. She chuckles and hugs him back, gently kissing him on the cheek. Hannah is very glad she trained him very well, to the point that he is now agreeing to marry her without even thinking about it at all.

That night, Hannah lies down and enjoys herself as her young fiance eats her out and fucks her, cumming in her pussy the way she likes. Then he cleans up his mess like he always does before lying down next to her on the bed, cuddling as they fall asleep together. During the long night, Hannah wakes up once. Making sure she doesn't wake Martin up, Hannah sneaks out of her large bedroom and goes into the living room. Then she calls her daughter for the first time in many months. "I just wanted to let you know that I'm engaged to Martin now," she tells her.

Sidney doesn't reply for a few moments before uttering "Congratulations" and hanging up. The blonde woman sighs and returns to bed where Martin is still lying asleep. She gets back under the covers with him, wrapping her arms around the boy and kissing him very gently on the side of his neck. Then she falls back asleep. It doesn't take long for her to fall asleep this time as she has already gotten rid of all anxiety by telling her daughter about the engagement and is now no longer worried about anything. There is nothing for her to fail now. Nothing at all. She can look forward to the future without fearing anything from the past.

Four months after she told him he is going to marry her, Hannah and Martin get married in a beautiful ceremony, with many guests in attendance. She is a Hollywood star, after all. He knew it would be a big wedding but this still surprises him. And they live together happily ever after.

The End.

Thoughts about Hannah?