Actual Age Doesn't Matter

Story Info
Sandra and Amy made the ideal couple role-playing as chummy.
2.7k words
4.32
3.4k
2
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Peter242
Peter242
78 Followers

Amy, who was twenty-two, and had been with her chummy mummy girlfriend, Sandra, who was forty-six, for some months now. Amy was delighted when she discovered that Sandra wanted a chummy daughter as a girlfriend because she had never married but wanted to experience having maternal influence over a girl young enough to be her daughter, even though she wasn't really her daughter. That suited Amy as much as Sandra as it was what they both fantasied about.

What made it for Amy, was that as well as actually wanting a girlfriend close to her mum's age, she knew that although twenty-two, she had never reached that age in terms of maturity, and in fact never got past being eighteen.

Sandra on the other hand liked the idea that Amy was still a teenager at heart, and because she had not developed mentally into an adult was a young woman who was very happy to be subject to both her maternal influence and discipline.

It was when they were alone that Amy first addressed Sandra, as "Mum." She saw Sandra smile and so continued to call her mum. Then when they both had friends over, Amy again addressed Sandra as mum. Whilst Sandra's friends looked surprised, Amy's didn't because they knew of her desire to go out with a woman her mum's age and she had been quite open with them saying she wanted to call her girlfriend, 'Mum.'

"But she isn't your mum," her friends had said.

Amy's reply was, "I know but role-play works for me."

So, happily accepting their respective role-play positions, both also remembered the first time they realised just how they both relished Sandra having disciplinary control. They were in a shop and Amy reached out for a dress that she liked but literally moments before another lady had taken it off the rail. Amy grabbed hold of the sleeve and pulled the dress towards her and an argument ensued. Sandra had been standing a little way away and immediately came across and ordered, "Amy, let go of that sleeve."

Amy lied as she said, "I got it first, Mum."

Sandra wasn't having it, and said more sternly, "I said let go of it so do it."

Amy realised she had no choice and let go of the sleeve, and she said thinking it was just loud enough for Sandra to hear, "She is a real bitch, Mum."

However, the other lady heard the rude comment and immediately said loudly, "You should be taking down your daughter's knickers and give her a good hard spanking."

Several of the other shoppers turned around and looked and some did register that Amy had referred to Sandra as her mum, which led to giggles and hands going over some of the mouths but the responses were also loud enough to be heard encouraging Sandra to give her daughter a spanking.

As Sandra led Amy out of the shop, actually clasping hold of her naughty chummy daughter's upper arm as she did so, Sandra said in a very sharp tone of voice to Amy, "You certainly do deserve a spanking, young lady."

Amy wasn't thinking straight when she replied, "Whatever,"

Amy was pretty much sulking as they walked to the car. Sandra drove them home and they went into the house. Amy looked just as though she was going to go straight upstairs, but Sandra ordered, "Go into the living room because we need to have a talk, young lady."

Amy was still acting like a teenager as she shot her eyes upward as she stomped into the living room.

Sandra followed Amy into the living room and ordered, "Come with me to the dining table, young lady."

Amy was still being a teenager as she blurted out, "Are you going to tell me off then, Mum?"

Sandra went over to the dining table turned a chair into the room sat down and, looking up at her chummy daughter, said very sternly, "You were very rude to that lady back at the shop. It caused me a huge embarrassment,"

Amy jumped in with, "Blah blah blah, I'm not even listening, Mum."

Sandra was really into maternal control mode, and she made a point of opening her handbag and taking out a hairbrush which was actually a thick wooden paddle hairbrush. She bought it deliberately even before knowing Amy and had used it on her own bottom just to see what it was like. She knew its real function, but other than doing her hair, was very effective when used as an implement when spanking someone. Maybe now was the time, she told herself.

Sandra glared at Amy and said, "Well, if you won't listen to me, maybe you will listen to this," and she waved the hairbrush at Amy. She saw that Amy was wide-eyed, not realising exactly what Sandra meant, but didn't argue.

Sandra remembered what the lady in the shop had said that she should be giving her daughter, Amy, a spanking, and it was certainly something that she had wanted to do and was one of the reasons she wanted a girlfriend Amy's age. She wondered whether Amy was thinking in the reverse as she was the one who wanted a girlfriend her mum's age.

Sandra saw that Amy still wasn't arguing but was staring at the hairbrush, and so ordered, "Come here and stand by my side, young lady, and lower your skirt to the floor and stand there so I can take your knickers down."

Amy heard the instruction and knew that was exactly what she had fantasied about when realising why she wanted a girlfriend her mum's age. She had also regularly fingered herself to huge orgasms when in bed picturing herself over the lap of one of her mum's friends, or maybe a woman who was her mum's age who she saw out walking. She also had this thing about women wearing sleeveless dresses because looking at their bare arms was something that got her excited and even turned her on. Coincidently, Sandra was wearing just then the clothes she had always imagined the women spanking her would wear. A sleeveless very short dress with bare legs. She loved it when women walked around in shorts or very short skirts, so they had bare legs including bare thighs because she also got turned on thinking about being bent across those bare thighs with her bare tummy and having her bare bottom spanked.

So when she heard the instruction and knew that her fantasy could actually become a reality, she did as she was told and went and stood next to the now-seated Sandra, undid her skirt and pushed it down to the floor, and stood there as Sandra, her very strict chummy mum, slipped her thumbs into the elastic waistband of her knickers and yanked them down to below her knees.

As Sandra yanked the knickers down, she saw Amy's clean-shaven and so very smooth pussy lips. Just then her face was so close to Amy's pussy lips and actually hoped that her face would brush against them, but, unfortunately, it didn't happen which disappointed her. However, what she did feel were quivers flying around her vagina, and was pretty sure her pussy lips were damp from the anticipation of giving Amy a bare-bottom spanking.

Once Sandra had lowered Amy's knickers to her ankles, she ordered, "Now get across my lap."

Again, Amy did as she was ordered and just moments later felt her bare tummy on Sandra's bare thighs because after all she was wearing a low-cut sleeveless vest top with a bare midriff and Sandra's already short dress had risen up above her thighs as she was seated. Just as good, was the upside down view of Sandra's bare legs, and her own bare legs dangling under the far side of the chair with her knickers down around her calf muscles. It gave her the reality of being submissive, and the added feeling of humiliation was such a turn-on for her, just as she had imagined it would be.

What followed was the reality of the spanking which Amy had never experienced to date. She knew that it would hurt, but nowhere near as much as it actually did. Spank after spank then landed initially on alternate bottom cheeks, and then repeated spanks landed on the same bottom cheek several times and then on the other bottom cheek several times. The same happened to what she always knew were her sit spots and those spanks hurt even more than when her bare bottom cheeks were spanked, and then the same happened to the backs of her legs which hurt even more.

Amy found herself gasping with the increasing stinging pain and squirmed around on Sandra's lap which only added to her delight in the embarrassment of being the naughty girl being spanked exactly as she deserved to be.

Sandra had really got into the rhythm of spanking Amy. This was, after all, a long-held fantasy of hers, and she knew that the way that she was spanking Amy was exactly how it should be done to maximise the stinging pain. Equally, she knew there was certainly no reason to give anything but a really hard spanking because it needed to be something that any naughty girl would be worried

about earning again.

Sandra was aware that Amy was gasping and squirming around on her lap, clearly struggling, but otherwise was staying pretty much in position and was repeatedly saying, "Sorry, sorry, please, sorry." That made Sandra even more intent on making sure it was a hard spanking.

Even though Sandra was pretty happy with the way that she had turned Amy's bottom cheeks sit spots and the backs of her legs such a lovely bright red, she still wanted to give her more spanks with the hairbrush. So, she quickly picked it up, tapped the paddle side once on each bottom cheek, and then proceeded to spank alternate bottom cheeks with the paddle hairbrush. She very quickly realised that Amy's gasps were now yelps and were much louder when spanked with the hairbrush than just the gasps she had made when being spanked with her hand, but that again only made her more intent on making the spanks even harder, particularly as Amy was obediently staying across her lap still.

It was only after about thirty hard spanks with the paddle hairbrush on each bottom cheek that Sandra decided she had given Amy a hard enough spanking. As soon as she stopped, she realised that Amy was actually crying pretty much uncontrollably, and she smiled, thinking how well she had given her a spanking. Well, it won't be the last one, if she had her way.

Sandra left Amy lying across her lap although maternally rubbed her bottom to help calm her down, and once Sandra felt that Amy had calmed down a bit, although she was still sobbing, she landed a smack on each bottom cheek and ordered, "Now get up and go and put your nose against the wall in the corner with your hands folded behind your back, so I can see your bare bottom, and stay there until I release you."

Amy quickly slid off Sandra's lap and almost ran to the wall, pressing her nose against it and folding her arms behind her back. She had often pictured herself doing naughty spot time and so fully understood the need for this to happen. Yes, it was humiliating but again so needed for being so naughty and rude at the shop.

Sandra watched as once again Amy did as she was told, and she really felt that she was in control of her chummy daughter. This really was a fantasy becoming reality, she told herself.

Sandra did savour looking at Amy's very red bottom, sit spot sand legs, but thought she should leave her there for a while to ponder, and to come to a decision on whether she would be obedient in the future or suffer these very painful consequences again and again.

Moments later Sandra was in the kitchen, making supper, although even she could hear Amy still letting out occasional sobs. There was a hatch in the wall between the kitchen and the dining area and Sandra could see through the crack that Amy was actually staying in position even though she was no longer in the room. That was yet another good sign.

Twenty minutes later Sandra went back into the living room and stood behind Amy, unable to resist putting her hands on Amy's now very warm bottom and saying, "At least you're now a good girl, so turn around and look at me."

Sandra was deliberately standing really close to Amy so when she turned around, their faces were practically touching. Sandra wasn't sure whether Amy's vision would have cleared yet because her eyes were certainly very red, but now she acted like the chummy mummy and leaned forward and kissed Amy on the lips and was delighted when Amy kissed her back.

As they kissed, both Amy and Sandra knew this was still the role-play of a chummy mummy and chummy daughter. Primarily they were lovers, with the age difference allowing the dominant older mummy to have effective maternal control over the younger chummy daughter. Here it was particularly pertinent, because whilst Amy was twenty-two, she continued to act as though she were only eighteen, and so regularly found herself across Sandra's lap having her bare bottom soundly thrashed.

More to the point, Amy didn't see any reason to behave as a though she were an adult of twenty-two, because acting as though she was eighteen and suffering the consequences as though she was that age, gave her the life that she wanted.

After moving in together, Sandra had the main en-suite bedroom, and Amy had the second bedroom. In it, there was a chest of four drawers for her clothes, except the bottom drawer didn't have any clothes in it but did have a whole selection of leather belts and wooden-backed paddle hairbrushes. Quite often when Amy was in her bedroom she would open the drawer and squat down on the floor and look at all of those implements, knowing that each and every one had at one time or another been used to thrash her bare bottom, and there was no doubt that they would all be used time and again.

Sandra often pondered happily about how she loved the experience of having a chummy daughter girlfriend who accepted totally her disciplinary control over her, and she certainly took that maternal type role very seriously, knowing that that was how Amy wanted to be dealt with.

So as well as making love as girlfriends do, after each time that Amy was given another seriously pain-filled thrashing, she and Sandra were soon kissing and cuddling each other, helping the other get fully undressed, and held hands as they went upstairs to Sandra's bedroom. Once there, they lay on the bed together kissing cuddling and caressing each other, each kissing the other's taut nipples, working their way down their tummies, kissing the other's inner thighs, then running their tongues along the other's very wet pussy lips, edging their tongues inside whilst flicking the others taut clits. They brought each other to huge orgasms, and knew that wasn't the end of it as they kissed cuddled caressed, and licked each other until they brought each other to two more huge orgasms.

Both Sandra and Amy realised that as much as disciplinary control often led to Amy being spanked long and hard, each time well deserved and definitely for the right reasons, they both also found that was tremendous foreplay. Of course, after the spanking, it was rightly argued that Amy was a good girl again, and what they then had was good girl sex. That worked for both of them as well.

So their lives continued with Sandra having disciplinary control over a girl of twenty-two who acted as though she was eighteen and continued to act that age even years later when they were still happily together and spanking was still used so regularly. In fact, you couldn't have two happier women living out their fantasies in a truly loving relationship where the driving force was spanking both for discipline and as foreplay to the lovemaking that invariably followed.

Peter242
Peter242
78 Followers