All Comments on 'Actual Sorority Sisters Pt. 02'

by YKN4949

Sort by:
  • 32 Comments
MajesticJMajesticJalmost 10 years ago

Love this story. Can't wait for part 3. Don't delay please.

SliperyRoxSliperyRoxalmost 10 years ago
Fantastic!

You are a very talented author. I have been around Lit almost since it inception and you are right up there as one of the very best and have set a high bar to maintain this reputation.

Thank you very much for this contribution.

SliperyRox

SplendidSpunkSplendidSpunkalmost 10 years ago
So Far

Let me first say that if there was anything amiss I did not see it, nor would I care because this is a very interesting story. I guess we are all waiting for the big moment when the sisters unite and I am guessing that it will start out rough but end up emotionally good. I do hope that the level of "resistance" in the minds of the pledges will ease as if seems that such inhibition on their part is rapidly diminishing and if not then we should see some dropping from the pledge class. I find your writing exceptionally good and the story as well. I am as excited to see the following pieces as you probably were to write them. I offer no advice no desire other then to read what is to cum!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Muy bien

I really enjoy your writing. I find it just a little,(and I mean slightly), long, but that is a price I am very glad to pay for good writing. I detest the "stories" on this, and other sites, where there is no development, only straight sex from the first words. My favorite authors on here are Laurie and CB Summers, (known as Chica and the Man), and her friend PaulC. They have excellent characters written with great storytelling, and they even sometimes share characters. It helps they write in my favorite sub-genre: Lesbian incest. Now, after a few years search, I can finally add another to that list. Keep up the good work, and don't get too burnt out as they did and stop writing. Looking forward to the rest of this story, and many others.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago

Really hoping that Ellie/Lizzie and Lilly are able (during the senior/pledge night) to air out their anger/resentment/miscommunications they each have.

Eagerly anticipating Lori and Ellie/Lizzie's movie and the rest of the story. Keep up the good work.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
You're right - WAY too long

Perhaps a good editor. I understand trying to develop characters but you lost that in the verbiage. I won't be reading anymore. A waste of time.

parputter69parputter69almost 10 years ago
Don't worry.

don't worry about "anonymous"'s comments. I have read a number of different authors' works and "he" is always there bashing. Great story. Having been greek in college it can only make me think back and wonder.

teddybearclubteddybearclubalmost 10 years ago
Gonna

Get some, It's going along good. I Like.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
incredible

the story is incredibly erotic and I find the inter-action between the sorority sisters more exciting then the possible sex between the sisters.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
the next part can't come soon enough

Tomorrow? Pretty please!

Sophie87Sophie87almost 10 years ago
Amazing!

Already one of my favorite stories.

Keep up the excellent work!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
proof read

Love the story but be careful " she wore a black bra and matchi.g panties" "when I removed her shorts she wasn't wearing panties" still great job

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Wow

Never commented on a story, but this is exquisite. The build up. The little teases of what's to come. Outstanding. Please continue writing more after this series!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Can't Wait

Wow. After cunnilingus,analingus and, veggie insertions I am wondering what the pledges can do with their films to keep the upper classmen from getting bored. I have some of my own ideas but will patiently wait for your next installment.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
wow!

This is the first time I've ever commented, but I love this series! Please release the rest soon, I'm on pins and needles!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Really.

Seriously, where's the next installment? If it's already been written, why does it take so long to post? As you said, this is quite an investment. It's starting to feel like a waste, especially for someone that doesn't usually read a story if it's more than 3 pages long. Please post soon.

saintdicksaintdickalmost 10 years ago
Awesome!

Being a huge fan of the lesbian stories here on literotica. This is an awesome read!

Thank you for taking your time making it and for publishing it here.

Because you yourself pointed out that it would have some errors, I will leave it at that. :)

Looking forward to the next part!

tormentedquadtormentedquadalmost 10 years ago
Well Done

Love it so far cant wait for next update.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
sexuality

Love the story keep it going

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Very Hot

Amazing story, anxiously awaiting the next part(s)!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Crap this is dumb

It's like watching a bunch of braindead retards share the same brain--OH noes, I don't want to get thrown out of the sorority, guess I better do as they say! Tee hee! This isn't wrong at all! Gosh, I never knew I was secretly a lesbian, or brainless submissive! I'm repulsed by this, but I'll show my sister! Grrr!

And little girls like Justin Beiber, so I guess I shouldn't be surprised people like this tripe.

superquad1968superquad1968almost 10 years ago
This Is Weird...

For someone that doesn't really enjoy lesbian stories, this has got me hard (in so many ways... :-)

Halfway through and looking forward to the rest.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Love it

Please upload part 3 I'm very intrigued with lily and Lizzie.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Loving this Story

I enjoy a good story one where you keep reading but too soon it ends. I have read many a good story/series that has a long beginning 6-8 pages or more. Unfortunitely many times the following parts of the story were/are signifigantly shorter thus making the first chapter the most enjoyable.

I say WELL DONE this is just as long and as enticingly enjoyable a read as part one. I am jumping to part 3 as I speak.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Thank you

Glad I came across Sorority Sisters, rayanmc12@gmail.com

mazzmemazzmeover 8 years ago
Deliscously creative!

Chapter two has surpassed chapter one on the creative front. Another enjoyable read that reals the reader in enticing them to crave more. Still a very well and intriguing told story.

ptebadenptebadenabout 6 years ago
Wonderful

Extremly hot, I love it. I love your style, I love how you explain their feelings, thier doubts, their enthusiasm. I love every girl joining this sorority. Oh, how much I want to eat pussy of each of them.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Wonderful

Thank you so much this is a great story & well worth reading. Can’t wait to read more 💋

bountyman69bountyman69almost 5 years ago
Fantastic

Great continuation of the story, can't wait to read more

DeepestDesire81DeepestDesire81over 3 years ago
The story so far...

I found the second chapter flowed easily from the first. A lot more character development and sex. I’m enjoying it!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Warning this is a Lesbo story............. gross...........

JSA69JSA699 months ago

I love amateur lesbian movies. I can't wait....

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userYKN4949@YKN4949
5896 Followers
Hey everyone, I got some messages from readers saying they wanted more information about my writing. I've decided to use this biography section as sort of a bulletin board. So, without further preamble, let's get to it. 1.) The best way to reach me if you want to hear back is...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES