All Comments on 'Actual Sorority Sisters'

by YKN4949

Sort by:
  • 38 Comments
tranzmanytranzmanyalmost 10 years ago
Thank you!

This was a wonderful story to read. I like how you built up each detail and made sure to explain the story with enough detail that my mind understood each detail or story point as it happened. While I do enjoy the sex in a story, I really come to LE for strong narrative, and you have that down well. I really enjoyed the story and look forward to it continuing. 5 Stars!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Amazing

Great story, can't wait for more, especially between Lilly and Ellie...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
You were right

This was WAY too long. It could have been 2 pages easily. It completely lost it's flow amongst all the unnecessary words. Not particularly original and not real likeable characters. I won't be reading any more chapters. It was actually kinda boring.

BrehatBrehatalmost 10 years ago
Excellent !

I really enjoyed this story. The story-building is very good, the setting and the characters development, strong. I was surprised to realise that I had reached page 6. I didn't feel slowed down in my reading or bored at all. The relationship between Heather and Lily seems to be electric and very dark. I hope to read more from you in the future.

SplendidSpunkSplendidSpunkalmost 10 years ago
I Await the next Chapter Eagerly

It is so nice to read a story that takes the time to develop both the story and the characters. Although it was not hard to foresee what was coming it was still a delight to read. Like another posting, I too enjoy a story that has background dialogue both internal and external and that has a depth beyond fucking and sucking. For that a photo will do, for true eroticism something like this is so damn good. Max points for max pleasure. Thanks for the wonderful writing and the promise of more!

mel_pomenemel_pomenealmost 10 years ago
A marvellous story!

I can hardly wait for Chapter 2 to be published! Thank you - five stars.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
"The novel (and yes, it is an 88,000 word novel) has been split into four sections,..."

How about some warning -- BEFORE opening it -- that the story is not complete.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Just Finished Page 6

As I read on and on, I found I wanted to be Ellie. I wanted some woman to watch me make love to myself. when I was handed the dildo and started using it, I wanted her to take it back and use it on me.

This story is so sexy and I don't want it to end.

PaperdartPaperdartalmost 10 years ago
Good

That was good - thanks for taking the time and effort to write and publish this first section. I look forward the the next chapters.

Laguna852Laguna852almost 10 years ago
Wonderful start

This is a great story so far with plenty of character development and a slow build that I enjoyed. I hope the rest of the story keeps the pace and spirit of this first part and I look forward to reading the rest when they come out.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Nicely done

I'm not a big fan of certain genre's. Brother/sister being my main and sister/sister strangely not my ideal or other incest related groupings. I do however enjoy your writing style. You make a story believable enough with enough detail in the right places that it makes this (and your other stories) very erotic despite my favoritism towards other fantasies I might harbor. On a free website with many "artists" just trying to express themselves, I value the good quality stuff when I see it. And you have produced some quality here. To be honest, I had a hard on the whole time I was reading but forgot to masturbate because I was so deep into your story. If that is not enough of a compliment, then I don't know what is.

PS I remembered very hard after finishing!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
excellent story i feel bad because there is no chance for brothers

Brothers are left alone😈😈😈

Sophie87Sophie87almost 10 years ago
Amazing!

Loved every word of it!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Impressive

Great build up and excellently written, I would have loved to write a sorority lesbian story but you may well have captured everything I wanted so what's the point now? Looking forward to subsequent parts

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
great buildup!

So excited for this. Can't wait to see how things play out!

BigPopsBigPopsalmost 10 years ago
We could see where it was going

but could we have guessed how - great build up, including Lizzie's wondering about various actions that seemed not normal. The climactic scenes have all the lust filled Literotica readers now hoping for early availability of more. Thanks for feeding our hunger.

wibitriwibitrialmost 10 years ago
Sweet

And not short, either! Good start...

Lonely_readerLonely_readeralmost 10 years ago
God bless you

And don't ever stop writing

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
One of the best I've ever read

I have been on literotica for more than 10 years. This gotta be one if the best I've ever read. Thank you! The is the first story Of yours that I've read. Definitely going to read all of it now!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Having lived the Greek Life...

Having lived the "Greek Life" in college... This goes beyond a suspension of disbelief into utter silliness; like the thinnest plot of the worst sorority porno from the 80's. That an entire sorority could exist, even secretly, in this manner (on a national level, no less) or "haze"/sexually exploit, harass, or assault it's pledges like this is, again, laughably ludicrous. Or that college freshman -yes, they aren't the brightest bulbs- would blindly submit like easily controlled, over-sexed sheep to strangers for fear of being kicked out of their pledge class? Yeah, no. That's some paper-thin shit, and an impossible pill to swallow, even for erotica.

If the premise for your story were simply an affair between the sisters, I'd have no problems with that, but making it sorority-wide, nationally, is stretching that premise beyond the breaking point.

I personally know of sorority chapters that have closed down for far less than what you're describing.

1/5

LouisCipher01LouisCipher01almost 10 years ago
To Anonymous

This is just fantasy. It is written for pleasure. That is why it is called fiction. Just relax and enjoy. Otherwise find a non-fiction site and quit whining. Or perhaps you are jealous that your "Greek life" wasn't like this?

YKN4949 ignore the nay-sayers and keep it coming! I appreciate your effort and enjoy your writing.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Great Story!!

The storyline was so good!! Tbh...I skimmed through the beginning, but when it got down to her being accepted, and everyone stripping, I totally started reading it to the very end! That was so kinky!! I actually wouldn't mind being in a Sorority like this.. xD This is more than just an erotic story!

grangurugrangurualmost 10 years ago
Erotic Literature's Nobel Prize

I do never comment here as english is not my first language. Nevertheless I felt forced to honor this novel as one of the most well written, highly erotic, great suspense, astonishing situations, which makes it very original. More to it I do read some spanish german french and portuguese sites so i can say (IMMO) that this one is one of the best in the whole internet.

I might understand some negative attitudes from guys who belonged to a sorority and are connected somehow to them, as they might feel a sort of dislike reading about them, on where they diminish their corporative image.

Still, the rating shows clearly the extraordinary reception given by all readers.

Chapeu!

(and sorry for the grammar or syntaxis)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
really great thank you

its simple you have a great imagination, converting imagination to words then a story a erotic short novel marvellous.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago

Is it opposite day in your story? This in reality works the exact opposite way. If here sister is in that sorority it makes her a legacy and her sister would have to accept that without an issue. I get along great with my siblings so this is kind of bizarre to see her sister act that way. Do I need to suspend realistic belief for future chapters?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
amazing

This has to be one of the best stories I have read on this site. You should totally carry on the story. I look forward to reading your next story

mazzmemazzmeover 8 years ago
Bravo!

A well told and well developed storyline that entices the reader with is intriguing build up and engaging characters! The erotic possibilities are endless with this creative chronicle!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Very rare 5

I read a lot stories as the title states I very seldom hit 5. The build was necessary since it is a novel. That being said it could have been shorter. The 5 came because you brought me along to where I was sure I was going, but the journey was so pleasant that the climax was well worth it. Like the saying some people can tell you to go to hell in such a fashion that you enjoy the trip.

ptebadenptebadenabout 6 years ago
Very hot

Sorority pledges is always a hot type of stories but when we find them well written, so many details in each scene ... wow. Very good

bountyman69bountyman69almost 5 years ago
Great

Good storyline extremely well told, looking forward to the next chapters..

polyticalpolyticalover 4 years ago
Elements of training

What I love about this story as I. Reread it is the perfect set up for compliance. No only ate the elements of D/s easily and naturally rolled out as if it’s as easy falling into warm water it’s done with initial romance. At last the potential for self seduction, fantasy fulfillment and a semblance of choice, only the drive for acceptance, one of life’s most powerful drives, in the bodies of young college co-eds, eager as perhaps few other cultural cohorts are to connect, network, gain peer approval, succeed at establishing a group identity, cohesion and support system that’s rare if not unique. I love it especially as it gives me the opportunity to explore my own identity//gender/needs for acceptance and approval as well. Not to mention feed my libido. Thx. Well done

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Commits

I seldom give commens,

But you asked so politely and your writing was so great oh, I felt you deserved one.

Literature has never been my strong suit but I find your writing fascinating and that leaves me wanting more.

DeepestDesire81DeepestDesire81over 3 years ago
The story so far...

I enjoy the way the writer takes their time to build up the story. The first part introduces the characters nicely and keeps an air of vulnerability throughout the chapter.

get2nome61get2nome61almost 3 years ago

I agree the build up was great as was the rest ... On to next chapter

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

How about a warning this is a lesbo story.............. Good grief............ Pathetic..........

okami1061okami1061over 1 year ago

I read this once before, about a year ago. And I really liked it.

But my reading here on Lit is primarily driven by one thing above all else. And not that.

I am a writer. I am male. And I am writing a complex series of science fiction novels that is set very far in the future. It uses only physics that we know to be true, extrapolated into the future. It also uses sociology that we know today, but that cannot be extrapolated into the future—human evolution takes millions of years, not a few thousand.

And one of the tantalizing, yet still tentative, sociological realizations that various science-related organizations (including NASA and several well-known universities) have almost concluded is: long distance space travel will likely only be successful with all female crews. Research it if you want. It's a genuine conclusion that these organization (particularly NASA) are wrestling with today.

Therefore, significant portions of my future society will necessarily be dominated exclusively by females. That puts a serious burden on me. I am here for only one reason: to adapt my natural thinking to genuine lesbian relationships. And to do so, I try to read stories here written only by female writers.

And it's working.

Over the last two years, I can tell my thinking has dramatically shifted. And reading this story a second time a year later made it clear to me how much I've changed and how. On first reading, I found this story realistic. Or rather, I *wanted* it to be realistic. The writer does not identify their gender in their profile, so I read the story.

Now, a year later, reading it again, it feels so false to me. It now feels the kind of story a man would write about females for other males to read. It lacks the subtle feminine touch. Like many other stories from this writer, it stands out on two counts: way too much interest in anal sex ... and way too little interest in breasts. And in just the ways that other writers here complain about when talking about male writers from a female sexual perspective (lesbian or straight).

On first reading, I was eager to read each new chapter. On this reading, I'm not sure I want to re-read the subsequent chapters. Don't get me wrong. I don't hate it; in fact, I like the story premise (even though a lesbian sorority is SO obviously a male fantasy) and some of the emotional relationships between the girls. I just feel ... a little icky about the actual sex scenes, kind of like you could snatch one of the lesbians out of a scene and substitute a man for her. I find myself wanting to skip the sex and continue with the story—even though I remember how it goes from the first reading, I still would want to read it again.

Hmmm. I think maybe all of that was way way more about me than it was about the story.

Oh, well. Nevermind.

striker24striker24over 1 year ago

This is a very hot story so far! Great buildup and suspense. The dildo going from ass to mouth was disgusting though.

JSA69JSA699 months ago

Hot stuff! Love the anal and even the ATM. Please let there be strap-ons and more lesbian kissing coming up. Thanks for the story!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userYKN4949@YKN4949
5874 Followers
Hey everyone, I got some messages from readers saying they wanted more information about my writing. I've decided to use this biography section as sort of a bulletin board. So, without further preamble, let's get to it. 1.) The best way to reach me if you want to hear back is...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES